Coming Back

Coming Back

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: cookie.3562

cookie.3562

Q:

After a long break i"ve decided to get back to gw2..so ..many have changed during all this time so my question is what class is the best for all “contexts” of the game?? I want to keep it simple but in the same time to be quite good at what i’m doing, also i like to solo things-bosses etc..thx in advance.

Coming Back

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Sounds like you need to check this guide out:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/GW2-Combat-system-101-Guide/first

It will pretty much teach you Everything you need to know about Combat/Building Classes, and choosing Classes.

Good luck!

You can also contact me on Skype: DreamyAbaddon

Coming Back

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

The classes haven’t changed that much. Pretty much any class will effectively serve you in all game modes if you know how to play it. It’s more important that you find a class with a playstyle you enjoy.

However if you’re looking for “ease of use” then warrior or guardian would be good choices.

Coming Back

Posted by: NornBearPig.9814

NornBearPig.9814

Guardian is very universal for all parts of the game. They are wanted in groups no matter which mode you play. The only thing they aren’t amazing at is solo roaming in WvW, but they aren’t terrible at it either.