Dark Karma Armor

Dark Karma Armor

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Shorty.9873

Shorty.9873

Where can I buy the dark Karma armor? http://www.gw2armorgallery.com/norn-heavy.htm#standard

Thanks in advance.

Dark Karma Armor

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

The website you linked to lists all the armours

Try this website: http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/index.php?sex=0&race=3&color=10&weight=3
It will tell you what to get how/where.

Dark Karma Armor

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

Dark Karma Armor

Shorty.9873

Thanks! I think I have it figured out. Looks like I need to explore Fireheart Rise!

Although that would probably just be the fine set? I have to figure out how to get the exotic set. More reading is required.

Thanks again.

(edited by Shorty.9873)

Dark Karma Armor

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Thanks! I think I have it figured out. Looks like I need to explore Fireheart Rise!

Although that would probably just be the fine set? I have to figure out how to get the exotic set. More reading is required.

Thanks again.

I do not believe there is an exotic version of the Dark set. You would have to transmute it.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

Dark Karma Armor

Shorty.9873

So I could go grab this karma set. Then work to purchase my exotic wvw invaders set with badges of honor. Then transmute the skins so I have the look of the dark armor on the stats for the invaders gear? do I have that right?

Dark Karma Armor

Falunel.7645

So I could go grab this karma set. Then work to purchase my exotic wvw invaders set with badges of honor. Then transmute the skins so I have the look of the dark armor on the stats for the invaders gear? do I have that right?

Pretty much, yeah, assuming you want Power/Vitality/Toughness stats. The main roadblock would be getting the Transmutation Crystals needed for transmuting.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast

Dark Karma Armor

Shorty.9873

Don’t you get those from doing dailies and map completion?

Dark Karma Armor

Shorty.9873

getting gear is so confusing hehehehe

Dark Karma Armor

Falunel.7645

You get Transmutation Stones from those. Stones are for gear that’s level 79 and under- Crystals are for level 80 gear.

Dark Karma Armor

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

getting gear is so confusing hehehehe

If you’re lucky you can find gear with stats and a skin you like. Otherwise grab gear with the stats, and another set with the skins then transmute them. It’s not a terrible system.

Dark Karma Armor

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

Crystals are rarely rewarded for those (those are the blue version of the transmutation stone). Might be easier to just buy them from the gem shop, thought that obviously depends on what you’re willing to spend in terms of cash or gold.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest