Display name change

Display name change

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Shaez.5762

Shaez.5762

Can I change somehow the name with 4 digits at the eng? (This one on the forum, the account name) The problem is that in my guild I get mostly recognized only by my main – which is named completely different. When I play anotother character, people don’t know who I am..

If I write to support, can they change it for me?

Display name change

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

No, this is not a service they offer. They only change for 2 reasons. One is if the account name breaks TOS and the other is if it has personal information such as a your real name or your account email. Otherwise they don’t because of accountability. For example, people might scam others and then change their account name to hide from the people they scammed.

Display name change

Shaez.5762

Aww, too bad

Display name change

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It’s not just an issue for you. I have 8 toons I play regularly. Since I am in a small guild, most of them recognize all my aliases but if the guild were any bigger I’m sure it would be confusing. Maybe in guild chat at least they should use account names and not character names.

Display name change

Shaez.5762

I am in a guild with about 480 people. I just want to have display name same as my main char name..

Display name change

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Also, if you get your account name force changed, they will default it to the character with the most time played (unless that character has an inappropriate name). You never re-choose your account name if it’s inappropriate.

I say this from experience… I wasn’t always known as Esplen.3940. :D

Display name change

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

I say this from experience… I wasn’t always known as Esplen.3940.

What secrets are you hiding Mr. E???

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Display name change

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I say this from experience… I wasn’t always known as Esplen.3940.

What secrets are you hiding Mr. E???

GAH, my cover has been blown. Back to Divinity’s Re- erm… Lion’s Ar- erm…

Display name change

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Your guild mates can friend you and then make a note about who you are in their friends list. I’m happy I picked my main’s name — Donari Mal Di Bette — for my sign in. I am always known.

Display name change

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Your guild mates can friend you and then make a note about who you are in their friends list.

With the minor problem that the friend list resets itself every few weeks and you lose all your notes and then you don’t know who anybody is anymore