Eternity from the TP

Eternity from the TP

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I don’t think it would. It doesn’t make sense for it to do so given how the unlocks work.

Eternity from the TP

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Yeah from what I understood was that if you crafted eternity you’d keep the sunrise and twilight skins, but not if you bought it because you never had those items in your inventory at any point.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Eternity from the TP

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

If you have an item that has gone through skin progression, like a legendary weapon or one of the Spinal Blade backpacks from the “Escape from Lion’s Arch” and “Battle for Lion’s Arch” releases, you will unlock all of the skins in that direct line of progression. That means that if you MADE Twilight, you will have access to both the Twilight and Dusk skins across your entire account. If you’ve CREATED the Dynamic Tempered Spinal Blades, you’ll unlock that skin and all previous Spinal Blade skins"

emphasis added.

Short answer: No you would not aquire the twilight/sunrise skins upon purchasing eternity.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Eternity from the TP

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

As to the OP’s question “buy eternity now & bind it

If you bound that eternity to your account, you would unlock twilight and sunrise skins as well.

I have done this and can confirm that, once you bind eternity, you unlock the eternity skin, twilight skin and sunrise skin.

As it happens, you also unlock the skin for dusk/dawn, but they are named Naegling/khrysaor.

Hope it helped~

P.S (If you just want twilight/sunrise skins and save some money, buy/make both twilight and sunrise and bind them to your account (costs about 5k gold ish), craft eternity and sell the eternity, you keep the twilight/sunrise skin unlocks and receive roughly 3.2k gold returned to you giving you the skins for about 900g each~)

(edited by Natsu Dragneel.1625)

Eternity from the TP

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

Also, to confirm this, from another thread

Skills that used to throw Sunrise/Twilight revert to their default animations when Eternity is equipped. On the bright side once you have Eternity equipped you also unlock the skins for Twilight/Sunrise (assuming you bought it and didn’t have them equipped before hand). So if you really wanted you could swap between the blade skins.

I use Eternity only because I like the aura and footfalls. After a while I got used to the missing burst effect and throw animations.