I can't find this armor:

I can't find this armor:

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kidd.1297

Kidd.1297

Another player was using a female human thief and I really liked her armor. She was level 80 (so I have a long way to go) but I’ve been looking at armor galleries and I still can’t seem to find it. I’d really like to, though, because a lot of the medium armor sets I see are less than impressive. :(

As much as I wished I took a screenshot I didn’t, but here’s what I remember:

• The armor itself was tight fitting like the Tier 3 cultural armor for humans (though not as skimpy, lol)
• It looked like a belt buckle, but I think it was part of the pants: there was a skull at her waist, front and center
• There was a second skull on one of her shoulders

I’m pretty new to the game so maybe the answer here is obvious, but it’d be awesome if someone could help me.

Please and thank you

I can't find this armor:

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Temple Armor. It’s in dungeon galleries, look specifically at high level karma gear.

I can't find this armor:

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I’m pretty sure it’s the Krytan armor set, which is available in the gem store for 500 gems.

http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/index.php?weight=2&race=2&color=10&sex=1&armorSet=krytani

I can't find this armor:

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Oh yeah, it could be that, too.

I can't find this armor:

Posted by: Kidd.1297

Kidd.1297

I’m pretty sure it’s the Krytan armor set, which is available in the gem store for 500 gems.

http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/index.php?weight=2&race=2&color=10&sex=1&armorSet=krytani

It is the Krytan! :D

Thank you for your help!

I can't find this armor:

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Krytan armor!!!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids