In need of new MMO mouse

In need of new MMO mouse

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Getsata.3987

Getsata.3987

Hello guys, as i played GW2 i noticed my kittenty mouse (hama Urage evo) isn`t working properly – clicks twice instead of once and scroll is moving left and right, and since the holidays are coming i decided to get new mouse. So far i decided to form my budget around 50$ and after a few hours of net surfing and reviews reading i`ve stopped on 3 mice:
1- Coolermaster Inferno (4k DPI 12 buttons)
2- TT esports Black (4K DPI 9 buttons)
3- Sharkoon Darkglider (6K DPI 9 buttons)

So i would like an advice from u guys- witch mouse u think is best for GW2, have u tried one of the enlisted and do u have suggestions on some other fairly budgety mouse witch u think would be good for MMO gaming.

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Kuduka.3860

Kuduka.3860

I saw a razer mouse at Walmart for about $50 and it looked like it would be about perfect.

I am all forms of Kuduka.
Kuduka- Elementalist | Kudukâ- Mesmer |
Kuduka Dark- Necromancer

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: GreenLentil.3927

GreenLentil.3927

I strongly recommend the Logitech G600. I’ve been using it for months now and it is amazing with Gw2. When I bought it, it was like 70 ish dollars, so you could imagine how happy/sad I am that they are selling it for 50 on ebay http://bit.ly/1jzeEYX You should definitely go for it.

Zoran Fern – Asura/Mesmer
Iojanthian [DAZE][XIII][POOH/WOOO]
Ominous Reflections

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: mcjason.6123

mcjason.6123

Personally, I’ve been using the Razer Naga MMOG for the past year and love it. 12 skill buttons on the side, and several more on the top. It’s also programmable, so you can change things around to your liking. I got it on Amazon for about 65$ on sale, then.

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

I click very hard because I have fat person hands and an rts obsession, every mouse I have tried breaks in about 4-6 months. Then I found the razer diamondback and used it for years! That thing was a tank. It did die eventually though, and I replaced it with a ton of other mice on the market that all died fast. After getting sick of driving to the store and using the returns desk, I bought a razer deathadder 2013, which was more expensive, but has lasted 8 months now, almost double the average of the other mice. Specifically this model of razer has survived, the diamondback is no longer made and I broke the naga and the abyssus or whatever the heck weird name it has.

I broke the darkglider you have listed but have not used the other two, neither is a recognized name in quality mice (from what I can tell, coolermaster makes a lot of budget cases and such but you can’t break those!!). I really recommend the deathadder. I thought I was paying more for the brand like Nike, but there is clearly something good about it because it still lives.

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I strongly recommend the Logitech G600. I’ve been using it for months now and it is amazing with Gw2. When I bought it, it was like 70 ish dollars, so you could imagine how happy/sad I am that they are selling it for 50 on ebay http://bit.ly/1jzeEYX You should definitely go for it.

this-
it is the most amazing mouse I have ever had- more pricey than what you are looking for but worth every cent.
Had mine for more than a year now
If you play and Ele you will be in heaven, seriously

Gunnar’s Hold

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Emissary Vex.5690

Emissary Vex.5690

Logitech trackball <3

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Flubble.8093

Flubble.8093

Logitech G600

you will never want to use another mouse again!

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

I have to also vote for the Logitech G600. I know it’s *slightly*more than you wanted to pay, but it’s very worth it. You may also be able to get a deal or sale – I think I paid $60-ish for mine, new.

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Kylah.7391

Kylah.7391

Apple magic trackpad! :p

Kylah Bliss a Thief in the Shadows
[ASOS] Asuran Society of Socialites
Skype -Kylalalah-

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

If you want a ton of buttons I can’t aid. I’ve been very happy with my Naga HEX, however. I bought it after the first beta weekend so I could move and dodge entirely on the mouse; I don’t know that I could ever develop the muscle memory to do hotkey presses via mouse, especially as I play a lot of professions with different setups. Everyone moves and dodges the same, though

I’m pretty gentle on mice, I don’t think I’ve ever had one die. I did give up on wireless ones because they don’t offer the same response speed, as I discovered trying to juggle torches in WoW for an achievement. Just couldn’t do it until I borrowed my husband’s wired mouse.

So my personal suggestion is a wired HEX if you can deal with just 6 thumb buttons.

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Logitech or Razer. Personally I invest in Razer mice because they just look sexier but either brand is awesome for games. As mentioned earlier, Razer makes an MMO mouse with lots of side buttons.
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga

With Razer mice, be careful what you clean the case with, the flat black back turns to goo with some cleaning solutions, just use warm water! There’s nothing like walking away from your desk and the mouse wont let you go LOL

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Poitus.2860

Poitus.2860

Another +1 for the G600. I bought one down here in Aus for $45AUD recently (RRP is $99), and have loved it (about 2 months now). Got skills 4-9, and F1-F4 on thumb buttons, and it’s really easy. Swap weapons on the mouse wheel, and the third button dodge. Works great.

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

G600 user here. Love it to death. GShift makes life so much easier.

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: GreenLentil.3927

GreenLentil.3927

Yay for all the G600 love, it really is a great mouse, and if it’s on sale you should totally get it.

Zoran Fern – Asura/Mesmer
Iojanthian [DAZE][XIII][POOH/WOOO]
Ominous Reflections

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Getsata.3987

Getsata.3987

So I bought the cm inferno and have to say it’s awesome mouse better than Logitech or Razer imo

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

In need of new MMO mouse

Posted by: Shinoobi.1259

Shinoobi.1259

I use the GW2 mouse. This is not an advertisement. I used a Razor Naga and the WoW mouse for all the keybindings I needed before, but you don’t need all those for GW2.

I play Gunz: The Duel, and having a good mouse that can take a beating and a lot of wear is ideal for me. I’ve had this mouse over a year now, and it still works perfectly. I haven’t had a problem yet, and it’s relatively cheap.

So Butter So Fly – Mesmer
Bossy B – Elementalist
Pocket Rot- Necro