Is a refund on items possible?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Hi,

I have made two tickets thus far, but my issue is not a bug. Also the support website doesn’t seem to be a place to report this and I would like to know where I could.

Recently I made a stupid mistake of buying another of the same Ascended Ring. I had no idea they were unique so I pretty much wasted my Laurels on them as no other character has any use for it. Is there any way I can report this to ANet in the hopes of a bug?

Completely my own fault, but then again I would still like a refund because it’s still 35 laurels gone to waste.

On another note: why isn’t there a buyback/sellback system ingame? I would assume I am not the only one making silly mistakes like this.

Cheerio

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Some people have claimed that they have gotten support to do that for them while others have claimed the opposite. It’s a mixed bag but at least worth a try.

Posted by: Lightkiller.5971

Lightkiller.5971

got the same problems just with 1k arah tokens and wrong armor class.
ticket already done. So do u guys think that they will help me with my fail?

Posted by: Fourth.3974

Fourth.3974

I did the same thing with 500 and something arah tokens, told me that “were not able to do this at this time”, that was the end of it, wouldn’t put me to higher management and didn’t give an explanation as to why not.

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

Howdy,

On the top of this web page click support then “ask a question”.

Kindly state what happened, tell them the name of the other ring that has the same stats with the other infusion slot type that you want to swap for. They should be able to assist you but will be adamant about how this will be the only time.

Direksone.3867

Thanks Fanged, will check it out. I’ll try. Then off to the suggestionboard: a refund system should be put in place ala WoW/SWTOR where you can sell your items back to the vendor for a refund. That will take a lot off of their hands.

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

Direksone.3867

Which category should I put this ticket into? Refunds? It’s about real life moneys and stuff though. Cheers.

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

Choose Gameplay because it really is about that.

Refund is “i want my money back for the game”.

Direksone.3867

Alright, that’s what I thought as well. Cheers! Hoping for the best, assuming the worst here.