Malchor's Leap Help

Malchor's Leap Help

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: cookie.3562

cookie.3562

hy every1 ..seems i can’t find 1 more POI..got 36/37..any suggestions?pics or anithing? i’m looking for it for 3 days now and is getting kinda bleah thx

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Did you get both PoI-s at Jinx Isle in the NW corner of the map?

Malchor's Leap Help

cookie.3562

yup got them both

Malchor's Leap Help

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Well, all you can do is open up the map on the wiki and check it with your in-game map by ALT+TAB. You will find it eventually. I had the same issue with other areas and did this and managed to find what I needed.

Malchor's Leap Help

cookie.3562

nvm..it seems that has appeared from somewhere lol ..thx alot for helping …

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

I actually have the same problem but I lost any hopes, I completed the area multiple times with other characters and I double checked the map with my character aswell, I even counted all the POIs I have discovered (counted 37).. It still says 36 even though I discovered all of them.
May this be a known bug? That one of them shows up as discovered but actually isn’t?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: Melkor.6591

Melkor.6591

Try doric pass wp you got an poi right under it making almost impossible to see it on map

Bookah
Those are my opinion and what i’m thinking of it.
Anet fix hacker. You are losing player because they can’t trust the game to be fair.

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/interactive-maps/

The POI way out west in the water is often missed too.

Malchor's Leap Help

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

If you count the PoI-s and you have them all, and the game still says you are missing one, then submit a ticket to Support. It may be a bug.

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

Malchor’s is the most difficult zone to complete though the Vizier’s Tower puzzle/vista/skill point in Strait’s is pretty nasty too. Run/swim the entire perimeter and look for any water-colored blobs on your map. The issue is sometimes related to the “region” within the zone not being discovered. So your map looks complete but a region wasn’t uncovered. Regions are NOT required for map completion, I have “Been There. Done That.” and have my gifts of exploration but I am missing 1 “region” in Maguuma so one achievement is just hanging there. That region I am missing doesn’t have any POIs or hearts, it’s empty or just happens to be where a certain champ spawns or even a veteran. Keep at it, there are a ton of resources that use the regions as the guide, not the entire zone but sections of it.

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

… I am missing 1 “region” in Maguuma so one achievement is just hanging there. That region I am missing doesn’t have any POIs or hearts, it’s empty or just happens to be where a certain champ spawns or even a veteran.

@Cassocaster – check the areas listed here under Maguuma – these are the ones that don’t contain POI/WP, etc or have been added to the game since launch. Hope you find the one you’re missing.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

… I am missing 1 “region” in Maguuma so one achievement is just hanging there. That region I am missing doesn’t have any POIs or hearts, it’s empty or just happens to be where a certain champ spawns or even a veteran.

@Cassocaster – check the areas listed here under Maguuma – these are the ones that don’t contain POI/WP, etc or have been added to the game since launch. Hope you find the one you’re missing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Malchor's Leap Help

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

The Bluestone guide listed above is great if you are looking for a few areas, but if it’s just one or two that elude you and you have 100% completion or there abouts I find it more helpful to check a list of commonly missed areas first.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast