Minipet Collector

Minipet Collector

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: FindAndSeek.6728

FindAndSeek.6728

Hi guys,
This has been bugging me for a while now but I was never sure if you needed to physically have every mini in your bank or you could just buy and sell em as needed and It still recorded you as having the “unique/different mini” in the collection? Hope this makes sense at-least.

Thanks very much,
Find & Seek.

Miss Find And Seek – Society of Souls [Argh] – Desolation
Yeyyyyy can’t wait for the Expansion and the return of Guild Halls!!!

Minipet Collector

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

You need have them in your bank for them to count. Good luck.

Minipet Collector

Posted by: FindAndSeek.6728

FindAndSeek.6728

QQ This will take a while, though if anyone is willing to borrow them to me for a few mins I’d be eternally grateful. As unlikely as that is mind. :S

Attachments:

Miss Find And Seek – Society of Souls [Argh] – Desolation
Yeyyyyy can’t wait for the Expansion and the return of Guild Halls!!!

Minipet Collector

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You don’t have to have them all at once in your bank, I’m pretty sure. At least my bar has progressed just from dropping a mini in and then taking it out to sell. It triggers on being banked, not being kept there.

Minipet Collector

Esplen.3940

You don’t have to have them all at once in your bank, I’m pretty sure. At least my bar has progressed just from dropping a mini in and then taking it out to sell. It triggers on being banked, not being kept there.

It updates to the highest value and stays there, but the highest value is only equal to the amount currently in the bank.

Similar to the Survivor achievement.

Minipet Collector

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It updates to the highest value and stays there, but the highest value is only equal to the amount currently in the bank.

Similar to the Survivor achievement.

This is correct.

Once you’ve added points to the achievement it won’t go back down, so you could buy them all, deposit them and then sell them and you’d keep the achievement.

But it counts the total number of minis currently in your bank. If you add one to the ones you’ve got it will go up but if you withdraw one (or more) and then add one it won’t.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Minipet Collector

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Well pfft. Guess I won’t be getting that achievement ever. Good luck, OP!

Minipet Collector

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I’m a handful away from the achieve. That handful happens to consist of exotic minis that are much more than I want to pay.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Minipet Collector

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

You can always pool resources with a bunch of people you trust, share the burden and take turns ‘holding’ the minis.

That’s what I did with my best on-game friends for series I and series II minis. We created a temporary guild for it as depositing the minis in the guild bank was a lot more convenient that mailing them all back and forth between us (which would have been a pain, mainly thanks to the ‘spam protection’…. bleurgh). I also sent some minis to some friendly forum people, and all were promptly returned.

I haven’t started working at series III at all yet, but I’d be up for collaboration.

Minipet Collector

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You can always pool resources with a bunch of people you trust, share the burden and take turns ‘holding’ the minis.

A great idea: the more people in your circle of trusted confederates, the easier this is.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Minipet Collector

Esplen.3940

And the riskier… one bad apple to ruin the whole batch.