My Server Is Always Full

My Server Is Always Full

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Nana.1506

Nana.1506

So I got my friend Guild Wars 2 the other day so that she can play with me, however my server (which is Jade Quarry) is always full. We have tried right after a new build is ready, and most of the other hours in the day. Is there any certain time when servers are less likely to be full?

My Server Is Always Full

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Unless you two want to do WvsW, she can pick up any other server. Then you 2 team up in the same group (chat and group system works across-servers). If you two are in the same group, she can right-click in your avatar, health bar and use the option of “join X map”.

By doing that she’ll be jumping to your server to play there. It’s absolutely free and you two can play together everywhere except in world versus world.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

My Server Is Always Full

Nana.1506

Yeah we were doing that before but she is wanting to be on my server so that way she can do the W3 stuff with me. Do we have to wait until someone transfers off of the server?

My Server Is Always Full

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Sadly i’m not sure if she’ll be able to transfer there. If you are playing alone you could transfer insteaf, but that’s gonna be expensive (gems needed).

I’m sorry but i can’t help in this topic anymore, i don’t know when the servers are availible again to make a transfer

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

My Server Is Always Full

Nana.1506

Aw well thanks for your advice unfortunately I am playing with 4 other friends from in real life on this server so thats probably not going to be an option

My Server Is Always Full

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

So I got my friend Guild Wars 2 the other day so that she can play with me, however my server (which is Jade Quarry) is always full. We have tried right after a new build is ready, and most of the other hours in the day. Is there any certain time when servers are less likely to be full?

6 days ago I logged on to the game around 04:00 in game server time, both Blackgate and Jay Quarry were not full. That was very unusual so I logged on again later at around 18:00 in game server time and both Blackgate and Jay Quarry were full.

I have no explanation for it except speculation. Anet could have raised server cap which subsequently filled up. Alternatively, full status have been changed for logged on population and not server registration as was the case before. Again alternatively, people on both servers could have organised a mass stay away for a time gap for guilds transfer. Who knows. But yes, there was a time a week ago for 2 or 3 hours when both servers did not have full status. IDK it could happen again.

My Server Is Always Full

Posted by: Batdogi.7142

Batdogi.7142

Best bet is to check in the early hours server time. Probably middle of the week at 3AM or so server time may give a chance of not being full. I can’t speak for the rest of the planet, but here in the U.S. many schools are on spring break and it’s likely to be pretty full for a few weeks.

“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.”
? Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

My Server Is Always Full

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

This “full” status varies wildly, tell your friend to keep checking the transfer option a few times each day and she will find a window to get in and join the fun. I joined JQ ~ 1 year ago and it was the same back then, I had to keep spamming for 2-3 days before I got in.