Offering help/company for trial players.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Greetings all,

It’s nearing the time for the free trial to begin. I’m not sure how many trial players read this forum, but I thought I’d throw this out here just in case.

If any trial players find themselves in need of a hand, have questions, or just want company while playing, you are free to hit me up anytime. Either send me a PM in-game (type /tell Falunel in chat) or mail me in-game or on the forums. You may also email me at paxcaiant@gmail.com. As long as I’m not afk or in a dungeon, I will answer- if I’m in a dungeon or otherwise too busy with a fight to answer, I will let you know and get back with you as soon as I can. If I don’t answer, by all means feel free to PM/mail me again.

I play on the Tarnished Coast server and will gladly run with you if you’re on the same server, provided my guildmates don’t need me for anything or I’m not busy helping someone else. If you are not on Tarnished Coast, there is no guarantee I can play with you, given that I can only guest to two servers per day- however, you are free to guest to TC yourself. Regardless of your server, I will answer any questions you have about the game.

As for my “credentials,” I have been playing since launch and have four level 80 characters- two elementalists (Falkra and Falunel), a mesmer (Falche Graysong), and a guardian (Asha Lzurei). I know something about each class, having run with skilled players and played them all at some point; however, my primary specialty is elementalist.

I also invite all interested trial players to join my personal guild (Birds of Tuonela [Swan]) for the weekend. Unfortunately, I cannot unlock all guild benefits in time for the trial, but anyone who wants a hub for ease of communication with myself or other trial players is absolutely welcome to join. Just let me know, in-game or on the forums. I do not ask anything except that you a) do not ask for gold or items, and b) are courteous and respectful of other players. If you encounter another guild you are interested in, you are free to represent them.

(Note: this is not a guild recruitment post. You do not need to join [Swan] if you want help or company. The guild will be emptied after the trial weekend concludes, though if you decide to continue playing GW2, you are still welcome to contact me if you need anything.)

I will also say that I am moving this weekend and may not be on as much as I usually am, but will make an effort to be on. If any other veteran players would like to offer their help, please feel free to post.

Overall, welcome to Tyria, and enjoy your stay.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

(edited by Falunel.7645)

Falunel.7645

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I’m more than willing to help out as well. Message me in-game (I might not see it here on the forums in time) with either a PM or game mail (assuming trials can do mails, I assume they can). Use my account identifier Nay of the Ether.8913 to ensure the message reaches me regardless of what character or server I’m on. I’m on Sanctum of Rall server but I can guest to whatever server I’m needed on if it’s an NA one.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Falunel.7645

Time to give this another bump!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

That’s super nice of you, Falunel. I’m on TC, so if you want a deputy question-fielder or exploration aider, check with me. I’m on a lot and my guild tends to come on pretty late eastern time, so my days could use purpose

Played since beta, 7 80s and more on the way, only ranger and eng not at 80, master crafter so can make bags for new players to help them just enjoy exploring. I’m fine with guesting though I think it makes sense for the new players to come see TC so they can be in a crowd.