Starting biography items

Starting biography items

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Andyman.5863

Andyman.5863

Hi,

I was playing on my Necromancer yesterday when by accident I must have either deleted or sold my starting biography item the ghastly eyes as I couldn’t find them on any of my characters or in my bank today, so I must have done it without realizing it.

I’ve had my necromancer for two months and would hate to think that I would need to restart him, just to get back my ghastly eyes.

So my question is, is there a way to reclaim your starting item? If there isn’t, are they any plans to allow players to reclaim them in the future?

Thanks

Starting biography items

Posted by: Dagashy.1942

Dagashy.1942

I seriously doubt that as the starting gear isn’t that good, if your necro is a high enough level you can buy a better circlet or find one at about level 14

Doing something with stupid results is not stupid if the results were intended to be stupid.

Starting biography items

Posted by: Nefaria.7659

Nefaria.7659

The technique people have suggested is making a new character with the same options. Then you obtain a white headpiece item, transmute the skin of the starting item to the white headpiece. This new headpiece can then be transferred back to your original necromancer.

Since the biography items are soulbound initially it can’t be traded immediately.

Starting biography items

Posted by: Andyman.5863

Andyman.5863

Nefaria, thank you so much! It worked and I am so happy, thanks so much!

Starting biography items

Posted by: niloc.3916

niloc.3916

Did it really work? I tried it as well for my guardian shoulderpads but after transmuting the item became soulbound. So how was I suppose to transfer it to my main guardian?

Starting biography items

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

It reads as soulbound in the tooltip but it is in reality account bound. You can transfer it via the bank.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.