Stylist Service - Order your Look!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Azarem.1206: Tried to get a nice fusion between Kudzu and a sexy armor that meets your request, with keeping the “fancy” level and avoiding agressive looking pieces.
Hope you like it
Vigil’s Honor Headguard, Vigil’s H. Shoulderguards, Illustrious Guise/Krytan Jerkin, Studded/Stalwart/Leather/Prowler/Heritage Gloves, Falconer’s Leggings, Vigil’s Honor Boots/Any rangerish of your like.
Back: Quiver ofc.
Dyes: I’ve used Emerald, Pastel Pink and Gold.

Proper Dyes make wonder.

Attachments:

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Entaurrus Silver.3820: I have no Charr Char, nor free character slot, can’t help you. Sorry =(

@nichol.3810: What Class you are?
@Donari.5237: No problem, go on.

Posted by: Ryan Mozo.9581

Ryan Mozo.9581

Hi again RoyalPredator! So I have a female human warrior that I would like some reworking I was trying for a while to come up with what I like personally so I guess here’s some (not so steadfast) criteria that I thought of. So what I mean is that if it’s not possible to do one of these criteria, I’m not so picky. I just have no vision for armor fashion haha. Also, they aren’t in order of importance, they’re all just separate ideas:
1. I would like to have a “well-dressed” feel. Kinda like wearing a suit and tie somewhere, you obviously look well-dressed and people notice.
2. If possible, I want to retain the shape of my characters body. I don’t mean skimpy, I just don’t want armor that’s terribly boxy and chunky and then you can’t see the shape of your character.
3. I do like having things with particle effects, so if it’s possible to match something to a back-piece with that, awesome!
3. As far as coloring goes, I do like having high-contrast colors. An example is my other char who has celestial with dark green linings.

Thanks in advance

Posted by: nichol.3810

nichol.3810

@RoyalPredator Like I said, please choose the Armor Class which comes closer to the real thing. I’ll create the character afterwards.

@Donari.5237 Thank you, but your advice is to vague and it doesn’t really seem to fit. But I appreciate your work.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I was more giving RoyalPredator some possible starting points as s/he has shown a stellar ability to put looks together. I wasn’t even in game looking at the wardrobe -grins- I’m looking forward to how RoyalPredator meets the request, as I wasn’t even sure which of the fairly distinct gallery images you had in mind. I liked the greyish one most so I went with that.

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Ryan Mozo.9581: “Well-dressed.” Can’t offer more than in-game, but a nice selection of fancy items will mesmerise anyone who passes by. It won’t be cheap…
Let me represent your Valkyrie!

Magnus’s Eye Patch / Barbaric Helm, Protector’s Shoulderplates, Whisperer’s Secret Breastplate, Protector’s Gauntlets, Aetherblade Heavy Legplates, Phalanx Warboots.
Dyes: Celestial, Charred & Abyss.
Weapons: Hero’s or similar.
Back: Light of Dwayna prefered.

@ nichol.3810: Well, a female warrior of human/norn.
I’m far from 40k, but from the found pictures (which ones have a wide variety…), this one looks ~close. Have a look

Magnus’s Eye Patch/Mask of the Wanderer/???, Burden of Koda, Aetherblade Warplate, Avenger’s/Ascalonian Gauntlets, Rampart/Illustrous Legplates, Paws of Koda.
Back: Blade Packs?
Dyes to use: Silver, Fog/Celestial, Abyss, Gold, Midnight Rose

Attachments:

(edited by RoyalPredator.9163)

Posted by: nichol.3810

nichol.3810

Thank you, it comes pretty close (maybe I change a few things) great work ! I’ll send you the tip as soon as I come home

Ryan Mozo.9581

Wow, I’ve gotta say I’m completely thrilled with how you designed my armor set It looks better than I could have imagined haha thanks so much! I’ll be sending a big tip your way And a possible picture when I finish the armor combination myself! Keep up the good work!

Edit:
1. I didn’t have enough money for the protector’s armor just yet but I’ll be getting that soon!
2. I really like the look of the Phalanx breastplate (maybe a bit more so than the Whisperer’s Secret Breastplate), what are your thoughts on incorporating that instead?

(edited by Ryan Mozo.9581)

RoyalPredator.9163

Phalanx chest? Same good, more soft and stylist
Personally, I like the Whisperer’s on this setup more, but it’s your call.

Posted by: Coronit.9432

Coronit.9432

Hey, nice idea with that “order your style”. Normally i´m quiet satisfied with my own ones, but i´m struggling with two styles, maybe you can help me
1. I wanted to make a style like the elves-warriors in the new hobbit trailer. (for human medium and heavy)
2. Wanted to make a Nika-look from GW1 (human medium)

Sorry for the english, I need practice badly :P

Thief for Live – Noc
Pls more Noc-Noc-Jokes…
How to counter Unrelenting Assault… Not anymore :<

RoyalPredator.9163

There is an Elven armor post before, but I’ve checked the Hobbit pictures and came up with this below. It is the closest match but personally, I don’t like it. Because of the helms available in the game. Proper Dye will make decent improvement here.
Maybe you do like it

Medium:
Prowler Mask/Ascalonian/Zephyrite Helms, Illustrous/Marauder/Rogue Pauldrons, Falconer’s Coat, Falconer’s Gloves, Mist Walker Leggings and Ascalonian Sentry boots.
Ceremonial weapons (Sword, Bow)
Back: Quiver
Dyes: Midnight Rose, Gold, Midnight Fire.

Heavy:
Splint/Draconic Helm, Protector’s Shoulder, Priory’s Historical Breastplate, Tempered Scale Gauntlets, Avenger’s Chausses/Draconic, Avenger’s footgear/???.
Back: Quiver
Dyes: Midnight Rose, Gold, Midnight Fire.

GW1 Nika-like: You make my heart cry…
I want the GW1 Assassin armors back sooooo badly =’(

No helm, Whisperer’s Shoulder, Assassin’s Coat, Sneakthief Gloves, Sneakthief Leggings, Whisperer’s Boots/Sneakthief Sandals.
Dagger: I prefer Komalie’s, its sexy, but you can use Usoku’s Needle or Kenshi’s/Anton’s for this.
Back: Nika had none, only one seems ~fitting is Chaos of Lyssa.
Dyes: Blurple, Midnight Fuchsia, Brick.

Attachments:

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

Hey,
My little male Asura, Weeble, is a guardian.
In keeping with his namesake I’d like him to be roly-poly with a knight-sort of look.
(see image )

I am not inclined toward dark colors (unless as accents). The colors in the attachment aren’t necessarily what I am shooting for.

I have Total Makeover Kits so re-designing him from the ground up is doable.

Dungeon gear is not available to me.

He uses all manner of weapons, so let’s not dwell on those choices.

Will patiently await ideas.

Attachments:

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Slalom.3174: LoL?

Worn Chain Helm
(non shoulder)
Guild Defender Chestpiece
Worn Chain Gauntlets
Chain Legs
Chain Boots
Storm Wizard’s Sword & Guild Defender (shield)

Attachments:

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I love this thread.

RoyalPredator.9163

Thanks
/15awesomelookingcustomer

Posted by: BabylonianSavage.7534

BabylonianSavage.7534

Hey there new to GW2 but I would like for you to design two costumes for me.I would like to give you practically free reign on them both.

The first my Asura engi,Grimalkin. He is a Mad Scientist/Eccentric Grumpy Doctor who prides himself on superior intellect and always tinkers and experiments with things. Color scheme isn’t a big deal with him just not alot of bright color.Like a bright colored undershirt or something that stands out is fine.

My second is a Sylvari Mesmer named Melfice. I am leaning towards the wondering circus troupe ringleader style with him.But like a Black Butler Noah’s Ark Circus kinda vibe.Very aristocratic very dark. Colors for him range around shades of blacks and whites and darker shades of blue.

Thanks hope I gave you enough to go off of.

Stranger to the Lands of Tyria.
-Grimalkin Tor: Asura Engineer.Tarnished Coast

RoyalPredator.9163

@ BabylonianSavage.7534:
You’re may new to GW2, but if you want to stand out from the crowd, you need rare pieces. The following months will prepare your future

1. Monocle (TP item, get some gold for it)
  2. Twisted Watchwork Shoulders (You’ll be able to get it somehow), or Ascalonian/Marauder
  3. Marauder Jacket (rare piece optained only as lvl78 Personal Story reward)
  4. Noble Gloves (Craft/TP)
  5. Noble Pants (Craft/TP)
  6. Leather Shoes (Craft/TP)
    Colors: Any of your like, I would make it Black+Red/Green/Yellow
    Weapons: Whatever you like

At “Black Butler Noah’s Ark Circus”, I don’t really get what are you looking for.
Please be more specific.

Attachments:

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

Hey, you got some nice outfits here!
I’d like to request an outfit + dyes for my asura.

A couple of things about Agent Sholt:
-Is a part of the inquest, he works alone out in the field however and doesn’t need to be indentifiable as one right away.
-Always wears his inventor sunglasses
-He travels a lot
-He’s a necromancer who gets his hands dirty a lot, being part of the inquest he goes to great lenghts to do his research and doesn’t mind killing people/mobs to experiment with their bodies…

Other things:
-He wears light armor, I have no problem getting dungeon armor, although I dislike armor with flames and the Arah shoulders.
-I have phoenix armor from the gemstore
-I have ascended legs
-I have Hall of Monuments top, legs, boots and gloves
-I have the molten and celestial dye (listed as they’re quite pricey) so feel free to play around with those as well if you like.
-No problem buying cultural gear as well.

The only requirement really is that he keeps his inventor glasses. I’m curious to see what you come up with! ^^

Attachments:

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

(edited by Curae.1837)

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Curae.1837: Firstly, thank you for the clear and detailed description of your request. It helps me a lot to be precise. It is made to be a traveller-inquest with a bit of necromancer taste. Hope you like it

1. Inventor’s Sunglasses
  2. Heritage Mantle
  3. Soul of Koda / Profane Greatcoat / Seer Coat / Vestments of the Lich?
  4. Illustrous Wristguards / Wurmslayer’s Wristguards (for necroish)
  5. Illustrous Breeches
  6. Council Ministry Shoes
    Back: Guild Backpack for your travelings, but Mad Memories & Shadow of Grenth are also a good catch, depends on color:

Dyes: Black/Abyss + Wrath for Inquest, / Lime for RAZER Necro w/Wurmslayer’s

Attachments:

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

Thank you! That looks awesome!
And gives me something to work towards as I don’t have some of those pieces yet ^^

Will certainly send you a tip!

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

Ryan Mozo.9581

Just wanted to send an update picture back with what I have so far! Love the look! I also stuck with the Phalanx Warplate because as soon as I saw it I loved it from the beginning!

Attachments:

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

hey, saw this thread a while ago and wanted to see if you could help some.

I have an asura ranger who’s wearing tier 2 cultural and the reading glasses at the moment, but I want him to look more…well…like a ranger. I would like him to keep the reading glasses though

I have all gem store armors, HOM armor skins, asura cultural skins and not against buying others or running dungeons for them. colours can be whatever fits.

can’t wait to see what you come up with.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Hardik.9241

Hardik.9241

Hi,
Could you design one for me by the following rules:
1) Human male, medium armour.
2)I want it to look like Kirito from sword art online
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121202211553/swordartonline/images/d/d0/Kirito_avatar.png

and similar look if possible on human male, heavy armour as well.
I have no issues buying any gear to match that look as long as it can currently be purchased in game or from gem store.

(edited by Hardik.9241)

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Ryan Mozo.9581: Sweeet Can’t wait to see you Ingame! Please whistle me sometimes.

@ nottsgman.8206: Hmm, let’s show off your collection then?
Reading Glasses, Auxiliary Epaulets, Viper’s Jerkin, Heritage Armguards, Strider’s Leggings, Aetherblade Boots.
Back: Guild Backpack for adventures?
Dyes: Your color, then throw in some nasty Charred :P

Hardik.9241:
Headgear: Hide
Shoulder: Hide, optimal: Stalwart Shoulders
Rogue Coat, Rawhide Bracers, Scout’s Leggings, Noble/Duelist/Heritage Boots.
Weapon: Darksteel OR Belinda’s Greatsword
Dyes: Abyss & Black

At Heavy… it is just impossible. The very closest I could come up with was;
Head:Hide, Shoulder:Hide or Chainmail
Rampart Warplate, Chain Gauntlets, Body of Koda, Chain Boots.

B O N U S !! Champion of the Queen [GW2 Anniversary Edition]

Fully optional Heads: Scallywag Helm, Heritage, Avenger, Barbaric, Council Guard, Draconic, Magnus’s, Protector, Vigil, Illustrous, Wreath.
Quite mixed; Protector’s Shoulderplates, Rampart Warplate, Avenger’s Gauntlets, Illustrous Tassets, Ascalonian Protector Greaves.
Weapon: Guild Sunderer/other
Dyes: Abyss, Royal Blue (It’s totaly your call anyway)

Attachments:

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

that is awesome! thank you
sent you a tip

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

(edited by nottsgman.8206)

Posted by: Skyguy.3715

Skyguy.3715

Hi there, Im looking for a new look for my male human ele. I have meteorlogicus and the phamtoms hood right now. Im looking for sort of evil mage look. Any help would be appreciated thx

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Skyguy.3715: Evil look with meteorlogicus??… That thing is so friendly :o
Maybe good dyes will help you too.

Phantom’s Hood, Masquerade Mantle, Illustrous Doublet, Radiant Vambraces, Zodiac Pants & Shoes.
Dyes: Celestial, Blue Sky, Peanout Butter

Attachments:

Posted by: Immortal Solace.6921

Immortal Solace.6921

Hi RoyalPredator!

I was looking through your gallery, and it seems great. I really like what you have done so far! I’ve been looking for a way to reinvent my gw2 experience and make it more fun. And so yesterday I made a human male character with the face of Tony Stark, as close as I could get. I’ve already gotten funny remarks from other players (especially because I have the “avenger” title!)

He is low lvl so I can progress him to any order to get the armor I need. I already had ideas for him but I think you’d do a much better job reinventing Iron Man / Tony Stark! I am either looking for something that is Tony’s sophisticated style (like when he’s in a business suit and glasses) or if this is even possible with medium armor, something that looks like his Iron Man suit. Really, if these suggestions don’t work for you, I would settle for anything that makes him look like Tony Stark / Iron Man haha.

The only restriction I ask is to not use armor that requires gems. I don’t want to have to pay money outside of the game’s currency (karma, gold, WvW badges) if possible.
This is much appreciated and while I don’t have a ton of gold, I definitely pay you for your services!! Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Immortal Solace

Donari.5237

Iron Man is completely doable in Medium. I put on the AC medium coat, happened to dye it red and gold, and everyone yelled I was Iron Man. It doesn’t have the center glow power core in the chest, but otherwise it works.

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Immortal Solace.6921: Yes, AC coat is a must have. You’ll be never really accurate tho, but the two color will surely help you being noticed.

AC Helm (Not the best I know…)
Noble Shoulders
AC Coat
Inquest Gloves
Sneakthief pants (Any pants that doesn’t clip)
Assassin Boots

Dyes: Wrath & Gold/Squash (Platinum gold color in the new movies)

Attachments:

Donari.5237

Here’s an alternate shoulders suggestion, I’ve found these go well with almost all coats because they don’t “float” like most shoulders. (The screen was to show off his new hat, so it isn’t focused on the “Iron Man” part, but hopefully you can see the possibilities).

Attachments:

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

Hi. can you make a set that fit Arachnophobia shortbow for female human medium armor?

Thank you.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: Immortal Solace.6921

Immortal Solace.6921

Looks great! Thanks for the style!

RoyalPredator.9163

@ NTDK.4897: Hmm what about this?

Helm: Accursed Visage / Adventurer’s Mantle / Grenth Hood / Witch’kitten
Shoulder: Accursed / Stalker / Rubicon
Chest: Marauder Jacket / Buccaneer / Rascal
Gloves: Toxic Armguard / Outlaw / Nightmare
Legs: Krytan Leggings / Seeker
Boots: Accursed / Emblazoned / Illustrous / Zodiac
Back: Quiver / Wings of the Sunless

Dyes: Gray/Ebony, Tangerine for detail pieces.

Attachments:

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I am looking for something that would make my Charr resemble Putress from World of Warcraft. I got the Grenth hood but I just can’t find the ideal body pieces that would resemble a robe complimenting a Charr necromancer.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Hey, is there any way you could make the radiant armor pieces (except the head) work with a light female class?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Erhnam.5732

Erhnam.5732

Hi RoyalPredator!

I’m a big fan of the Zelda series since I played the first game on 1988. I specially love the looks of Twilight Princess Link

Could you prepare something similar on a Human Male? I get that the ears would not be possible :P Bonus points for sword/shield

Pics:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120124223112/zelda/es/images/9/9d/Link_Artwork_1_(Twilight_Princess).png
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080212190531/zelda/es/images/9/99/LinkTwilightPrincess1.png
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120718195819/zelda/es/images/3/3c/Link_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090805043445/zelda/images/a/aa/Link_Artwork_3_(Twilight_Princess).png

I was thinking on a Guardian (so heavy armour), but if Medium armour provides good results, I might make it a Thief.

I’m not exactly rich since I don’t even have a level 80, but I’ll do my best to reward your efforts

Thanks!

EDIT: I also have a Human Female Mesmer called Zelda if you can get me the couple
http://www.glitterberri.com/images/graphics/tp/zelda-render.jpg

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

@ NTDK.4897: Hmm what about this?

Helm: Accursed Visage / Adventurer’s Mantle / Grenth Hood / Witch’kitten
Shoulder: Accursed / Stalker / Rubicon
Chest: Marauder Jacket / Buccaneer / Rascal
Gloves: Toxic Armguard / Outlaw / Nightmare
Legs: Krytan Leggings / Seeker
Boots: Accursed / Emblazoned / Illustrous / Zodiac
Back: Quiver / Wings of the Sunless

Dyes: Gray/Ebony, Tangerine for detail pieces.

Thanks. that looks cool. But it’s too “rugged” for me.

Let me add some conditions if possible. I’m looking for a more slim and clean look.
This is my current armor to show you my style :p

Attachments:

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Only thing I must say, is that with Arachnaphobia, the medium TA Nightmare shoulders are a must, especially if you have an updo, and your hair won’t clip.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Malkavian.4516: I have no char, nor free character slot. Sorry, can’t really help you this matter.

@ kokiman.2364: I don’t think any armor goes really well with the Radiant set, but check this Elite;

• Wreath of Cooperation
  • Radiant Mantle / Sorcerer’s
  • Phoenix Vest
  • Radiant Vambraces
  • Sorcerer’s Pants
  • Radiant Greaves
  • Back: Fervid Censer
  • Dyes: Silver & Celestial + Chose a little rainbow color
  • Bilfroooost

@ Erhnam.5732: Zelda saves Queen Jennah!

• Festive Hat or Witch’kitten
  • No shoulder
  • Commander’s Armor
  • Banded Gauntlets
  • Chain Legs
  • Splint Greaves
  • Ebon Vanguard Sword & Guild Defender
  • Dyes: Green Shade, Cream Shade, Earthen Dye.

@ NTDK.4897: Anachrophobia itself is “rugged”. You supposed to look creepy when matching that one.

Attachments:

Posted by: Erhnam.5732

Erhnam.5732

Thats awesome!! Great job indeed

Posted by: ElPomaranco.1649

ElPomaranco.1649

Hi ! Im pretty much new to the game but when I hit 80 I dont want to look like an idiot. I would like 3 different styles for my Norn Greatsword Guardian I joined Order Of Whispers so no Vigil/Priory armor
1st:
Hero look
Dont wanna look like a Tank

2nd:
Evil look
Dark colors

3rd:
Something crazy
High contrast colors

Of yourse I will send you a tip! Thanks! (Im really sorry for my bad english)

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Hey if you could do this, would greatly appreciate it.

I am looking for the following.

Human Male
Soldier/Commanding look.
I want it to have a look of grandeur and awe.
You can use any armor and dyes available for humans to wear in game.
If possible I would really like to have the phalanx leggings incorporated, but not required.

Thank you in advance and will send tip ASAP regardless of if the look works out or not <3

Isle Of Janthir

RoyalPredator.9163

@ ElPomaranco.1649: Get used to the game first, you’ll know more.
But here is a setup for you that drives you to proove yourself, Hero;

• Stag Helm / Braham’s Warhelm / Eagle Hounskull / Head of Koda
  • Conqueror Mantle
  • Inquest Breastplate
  • Heritage Gauntlets
  • Stag Chausses
  • Paws of Koda
    GS: Aureate Highlander (Real heroes need no superfancy glowy stuff.)
    Dyes: Steel, Eathen, Gold/White Gold (Those dye slots…)

@ Banzie.5248: I’m a commander myself, oh that weight on our shoulders…
… requires a nice fancy armor that makes enemies fear but allies to Trust;

• Vigil’s Honor Helmet / Your call, it should say “I am your leader, even through Hell.”
  • Fanatic’s Mantle / Avenger / Protector / Guild Defender (says; “You can rely on me. I count on you as well.”)
  • Protector’s Armor (says; “For the Kindgom!”)
  • Ascalonian Gauntlets (says; “Our forces triumph over centuries!”)
  • Phalanx Legplates (says; “I’m prepared, Fire the sieges!”)
  • Vigil’s Honor Greaves (says; “I’ll be with you every step, brother!”)
    Dyes: Something deep and noble. I’ve used Abyss & Midnight Rose.
    (Phalanx itself is awesome, I’ve aimed to show off both wealth and war experience.)

@ Erhnam.5732: Here she is, wasn’t that easy.
Stately Circlet, Diviner Mantle, Ascalonian Performer Vest, Exalted Gloves,Researcher’s Pants, Masquerade Boots?
Dyes: Gold, Arrogance & Mithril Dye

Attachments:

Posted by: ElPomaranco.1649

ElPomaranco.1649

@ RoyalPredator.9163 Thank you very much !!!

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Hi, what a lovely thread!
I’d love to see your creator of the Six Human gods!
Dwayna, Balthazar, Grenth, Melandru, Lyssa and Kormir!!
Will be very excited to see those!
Good luck!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

RoyalPredator.9163

Note that I’m doing this service for Help, bit of fun & tips.
Please do not abuse it with requesting anything that just comes through your mind.
@ Alga: Your request is interesting tho, and will consume a lot of time.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hey Predator/Alga, hope you don’t mind, but I took a stab at the 6 Gods thing…

I used the bottom images as source material. Did my best with the armors we have. Hope you like

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Alga.6498

Please do not abuse it with requesting anything that just comes through your mind.

Sure, no worries. I am going to create 6 ’Human gods’ characters, but I am still unsure what kind of armors I am going to give them all.. so I thought this thread might give me some idéas.
I can’t wait to see your idéas about it!! Let me know when you’ve those sets done!

Hey Predator/Alga, hope you don’t mind, but I took a stab at the 6 Gods thing...

I used the bottom images as source material. Did my best with the armors we have. Hope you like

Looks really amazing! nicely done!
Although... could you try to make Dwayna as Heavy armor and Kormir as Light armor?
[ It’s because of their unique weapons, like I told you in the PM.. ]

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Alga.6498

Sure, no worries. I am going to create 6 ‘Human gods’ characters, but I am still unsure what kind of armors I am going to give them all.. so I thought this thread might give me some idéas.
I can’t wait to see your idéas about it!! Let me know when you’ve those sets done!

Hey Predator/Alga, hope you don’t mind, but I took a stab at the 6 Gods thing…

Looks really amazing! nicely done!
Although… could you try to make Dwayna as Heavy armor and Kormir as Light armor?
[ It’s because of their unique weapons, like I told you in the PM.. ]