What are friendly guilds/groups?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: legsofsteel.1064

legsofsteel.1064

Hello.

I recently got back into the game because a friend wanted to play with me so i started playing again and i’ve leveled a ranger to level 25 so far.

But i keep running into the same problem lately wich is that most of the skill point challenges and events end up fighting ab veteran or champion enemy so they are hard to kill on my own for me at least.

But when i go back to a town after dying a couple of times and ask people for help getting to the skill point or if they know the route to a vista i always get awnsers like ‘’f-off noob’’ and ‘’kiss my a**’’ so it’s a bit hard to get EXP points with those events.

Are there any guilds that are known for helping their guild members leveling up?

I am playing on the jade quarry server.
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

You could try here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/Operation-Union-Bringing-Players-Together-2

In the meanwhile, you can whisper me. I may not be able to help with everything, but I will never cuss at you.

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

Can’t say I’ve EVER seen anyone act like that.

Frankly, you may wish to consider a change of world.

legsofsteel.1064

Can’t say I’ve EVER seen anyone act like that.

Frankly, you may wish to consider a change of world.

Change world? you mean like a different server?

dosn’t that cost money to do that?

Posted by: florida.7540

florida.7540

You can choose a different server as a guest.
With the new mega server system this would be less required as you will get a mix across servers in your instance and with it a mix of people.
Sorry you had this experience, this never happened to me. Ignoring questions “yes” and that is ok but taking time to respond rudely “not ok”

legsofsteel.1064

You can choose a different server as a guest.
With the new mega server system this would be less required as you will get a mix across servers in your instance and with it a mix of people.
Sorry you had this experience, this never happened to me. Ignoring questions “yes” and that is ok but taking time to respond rudely “not ok”

Don’t worry you do not need to make excuses for other people’s actions you are in now way responsible.

And from what i read when i sign on when i get home i’ll have different people from different servers in my game? because than i might have jut got a bad draft and this post is just a waste of time and i’m sorry if it is.

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

There’s a guild called TALE I was in when I first started the game, they was the most helpful guild I’ve been in since, give me a /w in game and I can send you an invite, there’s always someone on willing to help with something, as will I if you ask

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

legsofsteel.1064

There’s a guild called TALE I was in when I first started the game, they was the most helpful guild I’ve been in since, give me a /w in game and I can send you an invite, there’s always someone on willing to help with something, as will I if you ask

I don’t if i added you but whe i enterd twisted fate the name ’’zulu’’ appeared in the list of friends

also i’m afraid i can’t join your guild because the friend that got me into the game also got me into her guild called Blood God Wrath

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

You don’t need any help for skill challenges, they’re all soloable. I’ve done them all with my zerk Ele without needing to ask for help once. the ones with champs guarding them are usually places of power, you don’t need to fight anything. I don’t know what class you are, but generally block/invuln when you are using it, and you wont get interrupted.

But when i go back to a town after dying a couple of times and ask people for help getting to the skill point or if they know the route to a vista i always get awnsers like ‘’f-off noob’’ and ‘’kiss my a**’’ so it’s a bit hard to get EXP points with those events.

and you can look up how to get to a vista, if you have tried and can’t figure out how to get there (use youtube).

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

Posted by: Melora.7418

Melora.7418

also i’m afraid i can’t join your guild because the friend that got me into the game also got me into her guild called Blood God Wrath

You can belong to five different guilds at the same time. You are able to see who is online for all of them and choose which one to represent (and change at any time), however, you can only view guild chat for the one represented.