Where can i find Marjory (and Kasmeer)?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: zDicerXz.8567

zDicerXz.8567

So me and a friend are making Marjormeer cosplay characters but we need to compare our looks to the npcs to get as close as possible. I know they’re easy to find in living story but that’s all restricted to lvl80. Wiki says Marjory is in The Dead End but I was there and clearly she’s not. So is there anywhere in the world we can find them?

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Wiki.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jory
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Kasmeer

Their Minis. But you really can’t see a lot unless you have them.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Are you in NA or EU?

I’m happy to give you two a lift into a story instance where you can take screenshots to your heart’s content.

Just add me / whisper me in game when you see me online. (I’m in NA)

zDicerXz.8567

Behellagh: I have the mini pets, the thing is you can’t see their height and physical shape is also hard to see on the minis. And like I said, wiki is useless saying Marjory is in The Dead End which was a very very long time ago and is no longer true

Pixelpumpkin: We’re on EU and thanks to you i just realized the priory is easy to get to at lvl1 from LA so we’ll be using our 80s one at a time to get into the living story instance there. But thanks for the offer!

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I think he posted the links to the Wiki so you could have some images to go off of.

zDicerXz.8567

Ah well I apologize if I was a bit rude. However pictures only tell you so much, I prefer standing next to / “inside” the npc to compare more accurately. Trick is to not be able to tell the difference between yourself and the npc, apart from the face if none of the ones available are close enough. Did this with my Eir character.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I assumed you were making cosplay outfits of those characters, not in-game doppelgangers.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Okidoki! Good luck!

I assumed you were making cosplay outfits of those characters, not in-game doppelgangers.

I would have LOVED to see that.