Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Haptic.7912

Haptic.7912

Thought I would give GW2 a try again, but where is everyone, the place just seems dead, where are all the people?

Where is everyone?

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

The people are everywhere, although the cities tend to be packed more than surrounding areas.

Ever since the megaserver system change, none of the areas are dead.

Where is everyone?

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

In high level maps, dungeons, world bosses, or just out in the world. People don’t stand around in starter maps anymore after the champ trains got killed.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Where is everyone?

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

A good start to answer is if you tell where are you.
WvW looks fine, find people for Dungeons is also fine, PvP doesn’t take long, cities are packed with players, world bosses after daily reset is still nuts with the amount of players, Silverwastes also have plenty of players …

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Where is everyone?

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

August??

Prepping to go back to college. On vacation. Bored waiting for new content. Waiting for the next beta weekend. Outside.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Where is everyone?

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

August??

Prepping to go back to college. On vacation. Bored waiting for new content. Waiting for the next beta weekend. Outside.

Not everyone have nice weather in August. Some parts of the UK have had a months rain in 9 hours. But yes. That might be.some of the reasons why the game is a little quiet.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Where is everyone?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Thought I would give GW2 a try again, but where is everyone, the place just seems dead, where are all the people?

Where are you that the place “just seems dead” ? There are people everywhere I go, including some relatively obscure corners of the map.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”