can anyone tell me what dyes she is using?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Holion.5604

Holion.5604

I love the colour scheme she is using, anyone know what dye these are? thanks alot.

Attachments:

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

That looks like a dark blue and a goldish dye. There are a lot of shades that look a lot alike so it’s hard to say the specific shade by just looking at a picture.

I’d say like a royal blue dye and a gold or ancient gold dye. The fire is part of the COF set (gloves) and the SE set (shoulders)

Posted by: Holion.5604

Holion.5604

okie doke thanks anyways

Posted by: Lazuli.2098

Lazuli.2098

The light color may be some tint of green. My ranger has mint frost (rare dye) and olive silk (common dye) as some of the dyes in her coat.

Attachments:

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Hmm, your graphics settings also play a factor in here, I would say they were using Black dye for the main (Could be Abyss, and more then likely it is as abyss is a nicer black, but I really cant tell unless you maxed out your graphics settings and took a few more) with a gold dye for the secondaries (perhaps antique gold, but it does look like normal gold)

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

The dark blue looks a lot like midnight sky and the yellow looks a bit like patina on my monitor.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

midnight ice – best blackish dye for steel armor. In yellow spectre i’m personally prefer Redemption and Black Cherry for dark red

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian