how to stack bloodlust quickly in wvw?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: King Noob IV.3560

King Noob IV.3560

I’m thinking of using one of bloodlust since it looks crazy powerful and I’m wondering if there is some quick way to get 25 stacks

D/D Elementalist takes no skill but is good at everything in the game.
Mesmer is unfun to play against and does everything better than thieves.
Hoping those two get gutted with nerfs

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I ran past a guy who was ‘herding’ those white alpine wolves for BL stacks (hit the wolf and let it howl which spawns another wolf). He had heaps of them and killed them all for some nice stacks.

Only other things I can think of is tag a lot of players in the midst of a fight or.. Just acquire them through killing regular animals/monsters?

Posted by: Noha.3749

Noha.3749

Dont equip bloodlust on your “main” weapons.
Remeber to equip bloodlust on one of your underwater weapons so you dont lose stacks when you get into the water.

Go ham with the player tags in WvW, or stack up a bunch of animals and slaugther them as fast as possible. Remeber to have the weapon with bloodlust signet equipped when you kill stuff.

80 Everything except Ranger & Guardian.
Theorycrafter & trickster.
Friend, father & lover!

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

npc’s will give you 1 stack. Players will give 5.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Posted by: Maxwell.7843

Maxwell.7843

Never had trouble reaching 25 stacks.

After the first few minutes of the first group fight you should sit at 25 stacks without even realizing it.
Sooner or later you are gonna die in WvW, so as a general principle I wouldn’t go too much out of my way to prestack bloodlust each time…

Your mileage may vary depending on the profession you play and the kind of gameplay you enjoy (zerg, roaming…)