where do i get exotic hammer

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: winterlove.6834

winterlove.6834

was wondering if you can buy one with the karma venders for the temples? I didn’t care a whole lot for the weapons you buy with tokens from dungeons so how else can I get an exotic hammer

specificly I want healing power, toughness and power iv looked everywhere that I know of (there so much I don’t know) on wiki can anyone help me with this

(edited by winterlove.6834)

Posted by: SuLor.2840

SuLor.2840

There aren’t any exotic weapons for Karma, so dungeon tokens aside there are a few other ways to get exotic weapons.

Easiest and quickest way: Buy one from the trading post. It will have all the dropped exotics and all the crafted ones. Just filter for level 80, exotic and hammer and you’ll see pretty much all that is available. You should be able to get a decent hammer for around 3 gold or so, if you go for a specific skin or a more rare stat combo, it will definitely cost you more.

You could wait to get a random drop from a chest etc, that will take a while. You could craft one with weaponsmithing or using specific mystic forge recipes, these can all can be bought straight off the tp for gold though if you’d rather just spend the gold up front and not waste any time.

If you like the stats of the dungeon weapons and it’s only the skins you don’t like and have plenty of tokens and karma, but not a lot of gold , what you could do is get a dungeon hammer, and then find a cultural weapon skin you like (you can use any race’s cultural weapon, unlike armor) and then spend karma on the skin and transmute it onto the exotic dungeon hammer.

Hope that helps.

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Well first off, the combination is Cleric’s. It’s craftable.

Second off, you can’t buy weapons from temples, only armor and accessories.

winterlove.6834

I don’t like the stats of dungeon hammers how could I craft one specificly for power, toughness, healing power

SuLor.2840

I see you edited your post giving the stats you want while I was writing my response.

Well I checked the trading post for you and you can get 2 different skinned hammers for about 2.5 gold that have power, toughness and healing power. What you want is either “clerics pearl crusher” or the “Briney Deep”

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

I don’t like the stats of dungeon hammers how could I craft one specificly for power, toughness, healing power

Get a Cleric’s Orichalcum Inscription from a Master Weaponsmith. With that, your options will be Pearl Crusher and Destroyer Maul.

SuLor.2840

To craft you essentially have to level up weaponsmithing to 400, then you can craft exotics. A crafting guide: http://www.guildwars2-crafting.com/crafting-guides/weaponsmith/

To buy from the trading post, press “O” or click the lion head at the top of your screen. Then click on the scale on the left side of the pop up labled “trading post” Then click “show filters” and put the level range 80-80 and and set rarity to “exotic” the type Cleric’s hammer in the search bar, you’ll find what you need.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Didn’t you already ask this question?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/where-can-i-get-an-exotic-hammer/first#post1612284

And this post also that you started.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/would-a-fire-hammer-cof-look-ok/first#post1617219

It’s not necessary to make multiple threads with the same question or on the same subject, just update your original old thread if you have additional questions.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

winterlove.6834

well been tryin to get a hammer without spending a lot of gold I don’t got lol was hoping to earn it in dungeons but gues I gotta gold farm

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

Are you here to troll? Do you even read what others’ answers? Aren’t you already good at you warrior? Or was it just a lie and you still suck at every single thing you do?
If you do know how to do dungeons and have a set of exotic armors, why don’t you do some more dungeons and exchange some exotic weapons at the dungeon vendors? Or do you not even read what the npc says? Do you not remember how EVERYONE told you to google and wiki before asking a question? Are you really that forgetful we need to remind you every single time and you still don’t remember?

winterlove.6834

whats a troll? sorry new to mmos

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Definition of troll.
In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /?tro?l/, /?tr?l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,1 extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response2 or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

While I don’t think you are trolling, I do think you need to first check the Internet or ask your guildies for answers to questions. If you can’t get answers there, THEN you post questions on the forum. Forums are used to answer questions that you can’t easily get elsewhere. A question like, where can I get an exotic hammer, is easily answered either by wiki or your guildies.

winterlove.6834

ok….. I understand someone brought it to my attention