#1 BIGGEST ISSUE with GW2 PvP

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Too many boons, too many conditions, too many dodges, too many low cd skills, too much condition removal, too much damage, too much tankiness, etc, etc, etc.

This has all been exacerbated to an extreme degree by HoT.

Revenant is a great example of ridiculous amounts of different things: Glint Rev can spam boons on its entire team for no effort (trivializing countless traits and support abilities other classes have), Shiro rev adds dodges/stunbreaks, then Precision Strike is a total nuke ability on a low cast time.

Mesmer: Before HoT mesmers had 4 shatter cooldowns, was weak to conditions, and lacked defensive abilities. Not anymore. With Continuum Split and shatter recharge signet, Mesmer can shatter 12 times in a row and has Shield as a low CD defensive option. Now Mesmers just build to have massive amounts of condition removal with their massive amounts of shatters. Mesmer most definitely has a high skillcap, but skillcap doesn’t define whether a game is competitive or fun. Chronomancer also added passives like 25% movement speed minor which trivialize swiftness or need for mobility from other sources

Ranger: Rather than fixing the fact that Ranger weapons generally suck, and pets are either OP or useless, HoT gave Ranger basically a get out of jail free card in Druid form traited to break stun and remove all conditions. This combined with Ranger’s naturally evasive weapons made Druid a sustain monster. Druid is basically Ranger, with 5x more sustain. So why would anyone ever play Ranger when CA is a direct addon to the base class?

Ele: Tempest is super toxic for the game with a 30 second invuln button and making midfights last 4x longer due to extremely high protection uptime and aura spam (which contributes to condition spam).

Scrapper: A masterclass in poor weapon design: hammer 2-3-4-5 all perform multiple functions on top of poorly designed passives like protection on CC, making scrapper extremely durable and forgiving.

Basically, EVERYTHING that is meta in the game needs to be toned down. Remember when Hambow was OP? Now-a-days you could tank literally every attack from a hambow on a Druid or Mes or Ele and sustain straight through it. The game needs more viable purely offensive or defensive weapon sets. Examples like Warrior Hammer, Mesmer GS, Guardian GS, Engineer Rifle from previous metas were more exciting to play and watch than things like Mes Sword/Shield or Scrapper Hammer.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Revenant applying boons with zero effort? Wut? Got drugs mate? You do realize if the rev keeps those boons up they cant attack right? Because that energy bar will vanish. Clearly you’ve never played rev. Like most crybabies in this forum. Anyway…

Scrapper got nerfed to the point where long time engineers don’t touch the class with 10ft pole. Scrapper is an issue at low tier play.

Tempest being toxic weeeeeell … it’s pretty much the only viable build they have. Anything else cripples their team. Same goes for chronomancer.

It’s funny because people keep asking for nerfs on already nerfed into oblivion classes

I’m disappointed, I expected to see double moa.

(edited by Ravenmoon.5318)

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Nothing can be toned down pre-expansion, otherwise people that only pvp wouldn’t have a reason to purchase this expansion, with the next expansion (more power-creep) looming and disregard of core skill balance, I think it is time to accept the game for what it is.

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Highly doubt you will see anything else than number tweaks till second expansion. Hf.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: vana.5467

vana.5467

Too many boons, too many conditions, too many dodges, too many low cd skills, too much condition removal, too much damage, too much tankiness, etc, etc, etc.

While I’m not particularly fond of the click-bait title, your point is spot on. Unfortunately, despite the fact that it seemingly has caused a lot of players to quit the game, ArenaNet has yet to acknowledge this problem and likely never will. It seems to be a deliberate design decision.

Nothing can be toned down pre-expansion, otherwise people that only pvp wouldn’t have a reason to purchase this expansion, with the next expansion (more power-creep) looming and disregard of core skill balance, I think it is time to accept the game for what it is.

Side grades with new play styles (the way the expansion was advertised) would have been plenty incentive for people who enjoyed the game pre-HoT to buy it.

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

Revenant applying boons with zero effort? Wut? Got drugs mate? You do realize if the rev keeps those boons up they cant attack right? Because that energy bar will vanish. Clearly you’ve never played rev. Like most crybabies in this forum. Anyway…

Scrapper got nerfed to the point where long time engineers don’t touch the class with 10ft pole. Scrapper is an issue at low tier play.

Tempest being toxic weeeeeell … it’s pretty much the only viable build they have. Anything else cripples their team. Same goes for chronomancer.

It’s funny because people keep asking for nerfs on already nerfed into oblivion classes

Have played rev, have watched pro league teams stack double rev until it was banned. Would have watched them stack triple rev if it was allowed. Saw teams grind leaderboards for pro league qualifiers with triple rev comps last season. Saw rev precision strike buffed through the roof this season (biggest LOL buff in the history of the game).

This post isn’t about what’s strong/not strong, it’s about the bad game design which promotes spam: such as Scrapper for most of HoT so far: just spam defensive weapon abilities and never die while doing a crap ton of aoe/cleave.

Tempest, sure it’s the only build they have… that doesn’t mean it’s a good build, or that we should want that type of garbage design in the game, does it? Seriously, Tempest gameplay is like a pig rolling around in the mud at mid, just spam all the buttons and team at full health coated in boons and auras. Again, yes, it can be played high skill cap, and yes, its ele’s only strong build, but this thread isn’t about balance, it’s about why the game in terms of fun, isn’t fun at all right now.

And yeah, double moa was and is ridiculous. However, in the past Mesmer was a great target with good predators like Thief, so even though Moa and Portal have been extremely strong, the Mes had to play well. This is completely negated by a bunch of passive sustain and through mechanics like 12 shatters (more if you really wanted due to alacrity) in a row all healing 1k and removing a condition. If Mes was still a glass cannon, I doubt we’d see double moa being complained about as much.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

While I’m not particularly fond of the click-bait title, your point is spot on. Unfortunately, despite the fact that it seemingly has caused a lot of players to quit the game, ArenaNet has yet to acknowledge this problem and likely never will. It seems to be a deliberate design decision.

Side grades with new play styles (the way the expansion was advertised) would have been plenty incentive for people who enjoyed the game pre-HoT to buy it.

I agree completely with what you say. But we have had sooo many threads on this since HoT and all of them got ignored, and some of them even got closed by moderators.

ArenaNet knows all of this, but they’re ignoring it deliberately.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in PvP

Posted by: pepsis.5384

pepsis.5384

A rev can comfortably pump out fury and swiftness all the time while attacking. Thanks to a trait we can also add a few stacks of Might to the above. So a smart Rev can provide perma Fury/Swiftness/Might to himself and party while still using all of his attacks. A rev can provide perma Protection and still kill you with AA while you’re wondering why his whole party is made up of tanks…

in PvP

Ravenmoon.5318

My god the amount of bad players is astonishing. The reason people stacked revs was precisely the fact that it’s taxing the single rev too much. If they focus on boon they are free kill.

And who’s this guy talking about protection uptime and then saying that you can AA until your opponent dies. What the kitten mate? Did you ever get out of amber? Who the kitten AAs to kill someone <o> (beside thieves, but lets face it, that’s ANets design there) what opponents are you playing against … seriously? When I play rev I constantly switch back and forth through shiro/glint depending on the situation because there is this thing called focus and you have to react to it … you know…Sure if you imply that you never attack a rev I guess AA to death is rather easy xD Let’s all conveniently forget that in order for the rev to keep the boons up they forget about utilities. Weapons are strong, but not that strong, nto by a longshot. Class stacking is what rekts balance in this game. This is precisely why reapers got the short end of the stick, because those triple reaper teams spammed so much condi that no amount of cleanse could help you in a teamfight. Chill was way too powerful. Seeing 22k chill damage was a normal thing on a 15k HP toon. I’m happy they nerfed this because your average pleb had to switch class.

Double the win because most of those reaper plebs switched to revenant thinking it’s the holy grail. Well I 3v1ed some of those in unranked. While they would’ve destroyed me on reapers.

At this point I think I’m wasting words though. If you can’t see this then you are too pleb to comment here.

P.S: Ever heard of corruption?

in PvP

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

Well if they actually tuned down all of those thing and made elite specs equal in power to core ones like they said, how would they drive HoT sales? I don’t think they will ever do that, even tho every other normal game that makes new stuff op to promote sales eventually nerfs it (new champions in lol for example)

see no evil ,until i stab you

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

Agreed to the statement that everything is just TOO much. You can add too much CC to that list as well.

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Stopped reading when you said that Mesmers lacked defensive abilities before HoT, because at that point I knew you had no idea what you were talking about.

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

To be fair nobody said anything about that the revenant would apply those boons permanently. It’s just simply a fact that the revenant in general is the best example to describe the boon-powercreep.

Back in the days you had a bunkerguard to share stability, to provide might with empower, your dps-bruisers used pack-rune to share swiftness and fury with each other, quickness was a rare boon and the access to it had a huge trade off.

Nowadays you have classes with stab on dodge, classes that share massive boons for the whole team ( which was one of the main reason teams played 2x rev) and classes with laughable easy access to quickness. You have classes that have acces to about 20 seconds resistance and classes that are walking along with self buffed 20 stacks of might.

The boon inflation is only one part of the powercreep but revenant combines pretty much all aspects of the powercreep.

Grimkram [sS]

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Stopped reading when you said that Mesmers lacked defensive abilities before HoT, because at that point I knew you had no idea what you were talking about.

If you are talking about the time when PU condi mesmer was so strong, mesmer did have some defensive abilities.

That was nothing compared to what chronomancer has now though.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

This is guna be a redundant comment for me at this point but what you highlight is a sustain issue. There is too much of it.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in PvP

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

This couldn’t be more false. The “intended” purpose for people to buy the expansion is to have an add on to build diversity, however what the people got is being forced to take out of necessity because of how strong it is “for the vast majority of elite specializations”. Instead of burying your head in the sand like you suggest, I’d rather actually make suggestions of how to actually improve the game than to fold.

Countless

in PvP

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

This couldn’t be more false. The “intended” purpose for people to buy the expansion is to have an add on to build diversity, however what the people got is being forced to take out of necessity because of how strong it is “for the vast majority of elite specializations”. Instead of burying your head in the sand like you suggest, I’d rather actually make suggestions of how to actually improve the game than to fold.

Countless

Seconded – it’s a matter of diversity not how strong the build is, claiming that is a bait to get people to purchase the expansion is just reaching.

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Op you realise i posted the same things 2 yrs ago. It has been a steady trend in that direction and the june trait merge patch and hot were just massive pve inspired power creeps. Its way too late to bring this up. There is no going back now. The ship has well and truely sailed.

I unimstalled this game when i realised everyone had 2 minutes of protection, regen and swiftness just from general passives from spam

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

To be fair nobody said anything about that the revenant would apply those boons permanently. It’s just simply a fact that the revenant in general is the best example to describe the boon-powercreep.

Back in the days you had a bunkerguard to share stability, to provide might with empower, your dps-bruisers used pack-rune to share swiftness and fury with each other, quickness was a rare boon and the access to it had a huge trade off.

Nowadays you have classes with stab on dodge, classes that share massive boons for the whole team ( which was one of the main reason teams played 2x rev) and classes with laughable easy access to quickness. You have classes that have acces to about 20 seconds resistance and classes that are walking along with self buffed 20 stacks of might.

The boon inflation is only one part of the powercreep but revenant combines pretty much all aspects of the powercreep.

Interesting fact. In pro games the bunker guardian used to pop prot and stab to protect allies from a spike. Now everyone has 2 minutes of prot. All the boons went from temporary buffs that swung the state of the battle and had play and counterplay to them and became permenent buffs that are just there from general spam. No skill required to use them appropiately as they are always up and no skill to play around them as they are always up.

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

Op you realise i posted the same things 2 yrs ago. It has been a steady trend in that direction and the june trait merge patch and hot were just massive pve inspired power creeps. Its way too late to bring this up. There is no going back now. The ship has well and truely sailed.

I unimstalled this game when i realised everyone had 2 minutes of protection, regen and swiftness just from general passives from spam

This is why I have been arguing to reduce sustain. Players don’t even have to try to maintain healing or defenses right now.

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

What Henry said, also funny you mention power creep.

I wrote a big topic 2 years ago, pouring hours into describing what I thought was wrong with the game and proposing specific changes, and even getting the PvP community coordinator’s response.

It’s so funny to read it now, because at the time one could think things couldn’t worsen, and yet… looks like the balance went in a completely opposite direction.

Why am I writing this? To emphasize that everything has already been said many times and years ago. Arriving at a conclusion I leave to the reader.

Link to the post

Leman

(edited by leman.7682)

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

Reading the employee’s response, I want to indicate that having builds with incredible sustain makes it impossible to use creative builds to win even if you out play the enemy.The major of the non-meta builds I have played simply have one issue. They can’t break the defense of chronomancer, Druid, warrior, guardian, thief, or any class with decent sustain.

Right now the meta with spamming skills and conditions is the only way to dish out enough damage to take someone down. You can’t wait to use an attack currently or you will be out-healed. Without the current ridiculous sustain an passive defenses classes would actually worry about getting interrupted when spamming skills without focus.

(edited by Zelulose.8695)

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Reading the employee’s response, I want to indicate that having builds with incredible sustain makes it impossible to use creative builds to win even if you out play the enemy.The major of the non-meta builds I have played simply have one issue. They can’t break the defense of chronomancer, Druid, warrior, guardian, thief, or any class with decent sustain.

Right now the meta with spamming skills and conditions is the only way to dish out enough damage to take someone down. You can’t wait to use an attack currently or you will be out-healed. Without the current ridiculous sustain an passive defenses classes would actually worry about getting interrupted when spamming skills without focus.

Thats not the meta. None of these problems are to do with a meta. It is how the games combat has evolved and it wont and cant change.

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

Thats not the meta. None of these problems are to do with a meta. It is how the games combat has evolved and it wont and cant change.

I wasn’t making a statement about what is the meta. Reread my post. It is stating that classes have too much sustain resulting in a meta builds that spam. I never called any meta builds out, just classes that have too much sustain.

(edited by Zelulose.8695)

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

If you look at Mesmer builds in competitive PvP before Hot AKA tournaments, gl finding any mesmers running defensive duelist builds.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

Yes, it’s been a stready trend for sure. However, HoT was a kind of breaking point in my mind because stuff like Tempest aura spam and Mesmer/Rev just pushed the game to the point of absurdity.

I know the ship has sailed, I’ve quit the game and don’t intend to play next season either. I just felt like posting this because really the game is in a hilarious state right now

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

My god the amount of bad players is astonishing. The reason people stacked revs was precisely the fact that it’s taxing the single rev too much. If they focus on boon they are free kill.

And who’s this guy talking about protection uptime and then saying that you can AA until your opponent dies. What the kitten mate? Did you ever get out of amber? Who the kitten AAs to kill someone <o> (beside thieves, but lets face it, that’s ANets design there) what opponents are you playing against … seriously? When I play rev I constantly switch back and forth through shiro/glint depending on the situation because there is this thing called focus and you have to react to it … you know…Sure if you imply that you never attack a rev I guess AA to death is rather easy xD Let’s all conveniently forget that in order for the rev to keep the boons up they forget about utilities. Weapons are strong, but not that strong, nto by a longshot. Class stacking is what rekts balance in this game. This is precisely why reapers got the short end of the stick, because those triple reaper teams spammed so much condi that no amount of cleanse could help you in a teamfight. Chill was way too powerful. Seeing 22k chill damage was a normal thing on a 15k HP toon. I’m happy they nerfed this because your average pleb had to switch class.

Double the win because most of those reaper plebs switched to revenant thinking it’s the holy grail. Well I 3v1ed some of those in unranked. While they would’ve destroyed me on reapers.

At this point I think I’m wasting words though. If you can’t see this then you are too pleb to comment here.

Yeah, I was legend both seasons with about an 80% win rate. But legend has literally no prestige, the fact you even mention the league system in tandem with skill is a joke.

The fact is that Rev has the mobility of a Thief, damage of a warrior and boons/blocks of Guardian. Revs weren’t stacked because they wanted to split the boon load between them lol they were stacked because rev is extremely mobile, high damage, hard to kill, and on top of that spams boons in glint stance. The amount of bad FotM reroll revs who could kitten on people on their main classes (just check out how many guardians and thieves and warriors rerolled rev in pro league from before hot) is hilarious. You can call people plebs and say I’m bad at the game all you want to, it just makes you look like a rev fanboy who probably couldnt kill anyone before precision strike took half a persons health on a 4 second cd.

Oh and the reason Necro is not on my list is because it was already somewhat dealt with with the chill nerf. Although a good rev was still harder to kill than a good necro, necro was the ultimate braindead class before the nerf.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Khales.3198

Khales.3198

seeing hack and ddos deniers from back in the day talking here about professionalism after this joke of a season is probably the last laugh i will get out of gw2.

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Countless

What you think is the intended purpose doesn’t really work because Anet has shown since hot release that core abilities across the board are fine (the exception being troll warrior buffs which can’t keep up with sustaincreep). I would rather bury my head in the sand than spend valuable time thinking of solutions (suggestions) through the forums which the “balance team” sees as feedback because they have continually ignored suggestions since they can’t split balance across game modes. I could be wrong, but they have never taken any good balanced skill decision from forums and applied it to the game, it has always been heavy handed in one direction to the point where people ask if they even play their own game.

in PvP

Ravenmoon.5318

Yeah, I was legend both seasons with about an 80% win rate. But legend has literally no prestige, the fact you even mention the league system in tandem with skill is a joke.

The fact is that Rev has the mobility of a Thief, damage of a warrior and boons/blocks of Guardian. Revs weren’t stacked because they wanted to split the boon load between them lol they were stacked because rev is extremely mobile, high damage, hard to kill, and on top of that spams boons in glint stance. The amount of bad FotM reroll revs who could kitten on people on their main classes (just check out how many guardians and thieves and warriors rerolled rev in pro league from before hot) is hilarious. You can call people plebs and say I’m bad at the game all you want to, it just makes you look like a rev fanboy who probably couldnt kill anyone before precision strike took half a persons health on a 4 second cd.

Oh and the reason Necro is not on my list is because it was already somewhat dealt with with the chill nerf. Although a good rev was still harder to kill than a good necro, necro was the ultimate braindead class before the nerf.

The only reason I mentioned the league system is because I know the guy i was talking to was “stuck in mmr hell” in amber. It’s no secret any half decent player could get to leggy on soloQ if they wanted to.

Rev fanboy … no, but i’ve been here long enough to realize what this community is doing to this game. I’m thief first and foremost in pvp. We had uncalled nerf a year ago because people couldn’t deal with stealth. We had plenty of nerfs before that to reduce us from multi-build multi-purpose build to D/P backcap +1 fighter. And from my PoV revenant is okay, people just refuse to learn to fight with it. They rather cry for nerves.

Same with chronomancer, I don’t even play this class but I cringe at all the “PLS NERF CHRONO” or “WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT CHRONO” what the hell … grow a pair and counter it …

And now people got their pitchforks against ele and scrapper …. any sane individual would figure out that any additional nerf to either of those 2 classes would effectively erase them from any game mode. But no … people cry and make an issue out of it and they have to be nerfed. Why? Because someone can’t kill a sustain class onpoint. lel

I rest my case. This community is trash.

P.S: I don’t mind people rolling to revs. Do you? I also don’t mind people rolling to thieves. A good 90% is just trash tier that know nothing other most basic rotation anyway.

in PvP

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

Lol this thread turned into a “nerf the rev” yes nerf it into the ground like the warrior and lets completely ignore the mesmers who pretty much controlled pvp since forever, and the expac only boosted that fact.

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

(edited by Omega Zoa.3859)

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

Lol this thread turned into a “nerf the rev” yes nerf it into the ground like the warrior and lets completely ignore the mesmers who pretty much controlled pvp since forever, and the expac only boosted that fact.

Mesmer will get nerfed its a gurantee. I just hope they nerf condition and now power damage and they rework the inspiration trait-line cause.. Idk.. condition removal damage reduction, and healing on shatter…. is kind of broken for one trait-line to have. This is coming from a former mesmer main.

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Mesmer will get nerfed its a gurantee. I just hope they nerf condition and now power damage and they rework the inspiration trait-line cause.. Idk.. condition removal damage reduction, and healing on shatter…. is kind of broken for one trait-line to have. This is coming from a former mesmer main.

Removing mercenary is a mesmer nerf lol

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Scrapper: A masterclass in poor weapon design: hammer 2-3-4-5 all perform multiple functions on top of poorly designed passives like protection on CC, making scrapper extremely durable and forgiving.

And yet arguably the best Scrapper player in the world (Chaith from Astral Authority) will not be playing Scrapper in Season 3.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

HeadCrowned.6834

And yet arguably the best Scrapper player in the world (Chaith from Astral Authority) will not be playing Scrapper in Season 3.

And did you ask him why? My prediction is that it’s not because Scrapper isn’t the best in most situations.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

And did you ask him why? My prediction is that it’s not because Scrapper isn’t the best in most situations.

Yes i did ask him why. The summary was (as far as i remember, Chaith can correct me if im wrong). The best thing Scrapper brought in Team fights was the CC from Slick Shoes and of course Hammer Dazes and the healing from turret.

Slick Shoes is now worthless, hammer daze is now 2 dazes not 3. Healing Turret can now be interrupted much more easily.

So your prediction is nowhere close. Scrapper is not the best in almost every situation. The fact Astral Authority is not running one is clearly an indication that its not Top 5 anymore.

Thief was buffed so now Toker is playing thief and Chaith will play Rev.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

HeadCrowned.6834

Yes i did ask him why. The summary was (as far as i remember, Chaith can correct me if im wrong). The best thing Scrapper brought in Team fights was the CC from Slick Shoes and of course Hammer Dazes and the healing from turret.

Slick Shoes is now worthless, hammer daze is now 2 dazes not 3. Healing Turret can now be interrupted much more easily.

So your prediction is nowhere close. Scrapper is not the best in almost every situation. The fact Astral Authority is not running one is clearly an indication that its not Top 5 anymore.

Thief was buffed so now Toker is playing thief and Chaith will play Rev.

I actually meant best as in the best option for an engineer. Didn’t think that Chaith would swap profession.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

The devs lost their way with HoT, at least from an spvp perspective.

in PvP

Posted by: Skullface.7293

Skullface.7293

With all the issues this game has to me, I don’t plan on coming back. It was a great time while it lasted.

Hiro || Talgo
Main: Ranger
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/hirothebeast