2 queue max is ruining ranked pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Unless I’m mistaken, GW2 is the only game which doesn’t encourage team play by allowing a full team stack to queue together in a ranked game mode.

It makes no sense that in such a team and rotate based game mode that you are limited to only 2 people in a party, and even then have to play with 3 random players who may or may not communicate, can afk, and the team in general could be running a very bad comp and there in nothing you can do about it but accept defeat.

There is no synergy, proper communication and organisation at all within these pug teams, and for those who wish to actually take the mode seriously and try their best to rank as high as possible have to rely on ANet’s RNG matchmaking to give them a half decent team.

One great player is simply not enough to carry in this game mode, it takes a team, SO WHY NOT ALLOW A TEAM TO PLAY TOGETHER?

Get your stuff together, Arena Net. This is beyond a joke.

/rant over

Midnight Mafia [MM]

(edited by Noodica.5428)

in PvP

Posted by: ButterPeanut.9746

ButterPeanut.9746

This was voted upon by the community because the alternative was 5 queues steam rolling everyone else in solo/duo scenarios.

There are daily ATs for 5 man organized team play.

in PvP

Posted by: Helbjorne.9368

Helbjorne.9368

This was voted upon by the community because the alternative was 5 queues steam rolling everyone else in solo/duo scenarios.

This. No one wants to be solo queued against a 5-man.

Whose soul do I have to reap to get a Necro rework around here?

in PvP

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

Welcome to the party OP! Sorry for your loss. It must be killing you that your 5man can’t easily steamroll a bunch of solos. Do the AT’s and stop crying.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

/15EscalatedChars

Attachments:

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Omcrazy.4756

Omcrazy.4756

Just adding my 2 cents that 2 queue max is definitely better than the alternative. I could see creating a 5v5 specific ranked mode but that creates its own problems (further dividing the playerbase). Honestly, a good duo is often enough to swing a match, if you are complaining about not being able to carry a team solo why don’t you bring a buddy? And if you are still getting wrecked with a buddy then the problem might not be your random teammates…

Nobody wants to solo queue against 4 and 5 man premades. Just isn’t fun. They have the automated tournaments for 5 team premades. I wouldn’t disagree with making them happen more often and more rewarding (maybe, I haven’t done so can’t judge).

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Wait, you mean the survey that said it would only be for one season as a trial? Voted on by the clueless community which was blaming teams as an excuse for being bad players?

I’d like to point out that the same people who complained about teams in ranked are now complaining about matchmaking, queue dodging, etc.

Lol, no. These happen once a night if you’re lucky (most people can only make a few because of the odd-ball times). And even if you can get a whole team together, you get 2, maybe 3 rounds.

The people who want solo queue will just find a new excuse when you take one away. Don’t bother appeasing those who can never be appeased. Let people who want to play together do so.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

No.. it’s not that people want to play together. It’s that people want to get together and exploit solos. The old team queue is gone and I hope it never comes back.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: kin korn karn.9023

kin korn karn.9023

The stupid thing is, nobody ever called for a duo-queue as far as I can remember. People were asking for solo and team to be split.

When your only options for a vote are things that nobody even wanted in the first place, you can’t really blame the voters for the outcome.

in PvP

Exedore.6320

No.. it’s not that people want to play together. It’s that people want to get together and exploit solos. The old team queue is gone and I hope it never comes back.

Behold the excuses…

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: LUST.7241

LUST.7241

The stupid thing is, nobody ever called for a duo-queue as far as I can remember. People were asking for solo and team to be split.

When your only options for a vote are things that nobody even wanted in the first place, you can’t really blame the voters for the outcome.

They allowed us to vote to implement/test a Solo/Duo queue at a time where the the biggest issue was groups of 5 cheesing through a full solo pug team in ranked, the Matchmaking Algorithm wasn’t designed to balance professions and reduce profession swapping.

After they changed the algorithm and made changes for better Solo queue experience, they still allowed Duos to continue to be part of the same ladder. And the “active” PvP devs just disappeared.

While Duos don’t guarantee wins, it definitely maximizes the chance to win (algorithm doesn’t handle Duos well). Depending on the skillset and profession choice of the duo, it’s the best way to climb through the ranks easily.

If they remove the Duo option…Top players are still going to be at the top, don’t get me wrong. But they’ll have a more competitive leaderboard knowing that they’ll be fighting everyone on equal footing (aside from profession imbalances/cheese). I think Helseth said something along those lines too, and how all this is a “start” to get there.

With Automated Tournaments, the 5-man option is covered. They can introduce a separate ranked team leader board if they wanted (groups of 2,3, or 5). Much like other objective based games offer.

Team Ranked Queue would likely be the last thing PvP needs in terms of mode structure. Then we can finally focus on really balancing professions and maybe fixing map designs. Sadly, everyone’s going to be distracted once Path of Fire comes out and this PvP forum gets flooded with X profession is OP.

(edited by LUST.7241)

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

I think duo should be removed entirely-literally every single person in the top ranks says they duo. That’s a clear sign that something isn’t right with “solo” queue.

in PvP

Posted by: Kadj.6725

Kadj.6725

2 queue max is ruining ranked, I agree!

… It should be solo only. And ATs should be more frequent(I suspect they will be once they smooth out all the weird bugs they’ve had with tournaments stalling and people getting stuck in them), and not divorced from the primary grind in PvP(ascended/legendary armors). I’d also like to see a streamlined lfg tool for ATs; you can bet that uncurated parties won’t win, but it will be one more option to fill out parties. (Ideally some small pip bonus for being an LFG party would be nice. Nothing to make losing a viable strategy, but enough to say ‘thanks for your time in making this tournament a little more competitive.’)

But yeah. Remove duo from ranked. Duo is just one more imbalance that throws off the matchmaker, and improperly skews rating.

I’d actually be curious to see a 4v4 ranked ladder that is only duos though, that said. No new maps, just an experiment in composition balance.

in PvP

drcraig.9403

Behold the excuses…

Saying that a 5man solo is at a extreme disadvantage against a 5man team isn’t an excuse. It’s a reality. I’m an average pvp’er and enjoy a good match. People who are crying because they can’t run their 5man premade against 5man solos aren’t interested in a good match or competition. It’s all about blowing out the “competition” and blasting through the reward chests. I think it’s great that Anet put a stop to that. On the other hand, the players that actually care about sportsmanship and fair play ( I know these are unpopular and totally foreign concepts to most people these days ) can always try the AT’s or see what’s popping in the Obsidian Sanctum.

The community doesn’t have the player base to support a 5man queue outside the AT’s so I’d get over it and find a good partner if being at max advantage is that important to you.

in PvP

drcraig.9403

2 queue max is ruining ranked, I agree!

… It should be solo only. And ATs should be more frequent(I suspect they will be once they smooth out all the weird bugs they’ve had with tournaments stalling and people getting stuck in them), and not divorced from the primary grind in PvP(ascended/legendary armors). I’d also like to see a streamlined lfg tool for ATs; you can bet that uncurated parties won’t win, but it will be one more option to fill out parties. (Ideally some small pip bonus for being an LFG party would be nice. Nothing to make losing a viable strategy, but enough to say ‘thanks for your time in making this tournament a little more competitive.’)

But yeah. Remove duo from ranked. Duo is just one more imbalance that throws off the matchmaker, and improperly skews rating.

I’d actually be curious to see a 4v4 ranked ladder that is only duos though, that said. No new maps, just an experiment in composition balance.

4v4 with duos only is a very interesting idea. I’m with you as well, solo queue only would be fine with me.

in PvP

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

I would prefer only 5 man quest to exist but eh. I dont believe there would be enough ppl to support a 5 man que system.

in PvP

Exedore.6320

Behold the excuses…

Saying that a 5man solo is at a extreme disadvantage against a 5man team isn’t an excuse.

Nope. It’s an excuse.

Except for the very top tier of players who actually coordinate skill use and preemptively arrange res and cleave, there is fundamentally no different between a full team queue and group of solo players. Here’s the common list of excuses and counter-arguments:

• The team queue may plan their build roster, but the solo players have over a minute to coordinate swaps. If you want to be good at PvP, you need to be able to play a few roles.
  • The team queue may have voice comm, but if they don’t use it to coordinate burst, res, or cleave, then it’s not really offering a significant advantage.
  • The team queue may employ team tactics rather than “solo queue mentality”. But that’s the solo queue players’ fault for subconsciously avoiding teamwork. In a team-based game, team-based tactics should reflect increased rating.
  • Team queue gives top players an easy way to get to the top. They’re on top now; nothing changed.
  • Team queues can inflate the rating of lesser players. This is only true to an extent. Except for a group of top players, it’s difficult to be able to carry someone significantly worse, and the top players are penalized heavily on losses. If the elevated lesser player goes off on their own or with a less able group, they’ll drop quickly to their proper placement.

So ya, try some more. I’ll be happy to refute them.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: LUST.7241

LUST.7241

I’m okay with everything except:

• The team queue may plan their build roster, but the solo players have over a minute to coordinate swaps. If you want to be good at PvP, you need to be able to play a few roles.

The upside to knowing more than one profession is that you can help fill a role your team might need to win…but it’s not really required to be “good at PvP” in Solo Queue. Plenty of people at the top who just play one profession really well and simply work around their team.

The biggest thing is: You just have to know what the other classes are capable of (reading into the profession, watching players of that profession, versing them, etc.). While playing multiple professions can help on this, it’s also just as good just to verse or play with them.

If you have the time to play each profession equally, sure, go for it…just know that mastering more than one at once will take longer than just rework working your strategy (using X amulet instead of Y, W trait instead of Z trait, going to B objective rather than C objective, etc).

in PvP

drcraig.9403

Behold the excuses…

Saying that a 5man solo is at a extreme disadvantage against a 5man team isn’t an excuse.

Nope. It’s an excuse.

Except for the very top tier of players who actually coordinate skill use and preemptively arrange res and cleave, there is fundamentally no different between a full team queue and group of solo players. Here’s the common list of excuses and counter-arguments:

• The team queue may have voice comm, but if they don’t use it to coordinate burst, res, or cleave, then it’s not really offering a significant advantage.
  • The team queue may employ team tactics rather than “solo queue mentality”. But that’s the solo queue players’ fault for subconsciously avoiding teamwork. In a team-based game, team-based tactics should reflect increased rating.
  • Team queue gives top players an easy way to get to the top. They’re on top now; nothing changed.
  • Team queues can inflate the rating of lesser players. This is only true to an extent. Except for a group of top players, it’s difficult to be able to carry someone significantly worse, and the top players are penalized heavily on losses. If the elevated lesser player goes off on their own or with a less able group, they’ll drop quickly to their proper placement.

You refuted nothing. You offered opinions to justify your hurt feelings. Your bullet points are somewhat humorous, especially the one about using voice comm but not using to plan strategy. None of it matters. The community voted based on the experience and Anet listened to the majority. The majority matters more, that’s why you have a vote. Had the vote fallen in favor of teams, I wouldn’t be crying about it. I simply wouldn’t play a game mode I didn’t enjoy. In the real world you don’t just get to have your way all the time. If you aren’t adult enough to accept the outcome cry some more. Maybe Anet will have another vote and you can lose again.

(edited by drcraig.9403)

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Duo queue’s worst downside is having two legend players duo queuing with stacked MMR and combat strength higher than everyone else currently playing due to population problems.

Duo queues hardly affect the game at all untill you’re Plat3 and then you need it to not have a competitive disadvantage.

So if you’ve not reached Plat3 or facing the top rated duo Q, really, there’s no grounds for complaint.

It has its rough edges but way better and less crazy than the team queue… do you realize what happens when 5 top ladder players group up? Their team MMR is practically twice that of any other roster available – 100% win rate guaranteed.

Edit: While a SoloQ would be more equitable for all, the community voted, and playing with a friend IS something the community felt was very important for the PvP experience, I can see why as this is a community based MMO. I think there’s not really much to be done.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

(edited by Chaith.8256)

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

[sarcasm]
Because no one suggested there should be a seperate queue for
1v4v5 and 5v5
[/sarcasm]

(Yes, solo queue is also you against your own team in many cases)

in PvP

Posted by: Les.4872

Les.4872

Man some of the people here talk like they don’t have friends they want to play with. My suggestion is ATs aside Anet should introduce solo mmr and party mmr like in Dota 2. The criteria is only SOLO mmr is taken into account on the leaderboards. 5 man party queues only gets matched against other 5 man party queues. Allow Solos to play against duo and trio queues but winning/losing as a duo or trio only increases/decreases your party MMR. To avoid salty solo players make it standard for all wins and losses to award/deduct 10+-1 MMR per game. 4 man queues are not allowed for ranked games. This is exactly what dota 2 does right now and it’s effective. You can queue with your friends but it wont put you on the leaderboards. The party mmr u gain only affects the match quality and the people u get matched with. Party mmr will be calculated by the average but will prevent queuing with a large party mmr gap between players in the same party. Say the max gap for party queuing will be 300 MMR which would be a 1 division difference.

All this aside for this to work anet should fix their matchmaking first to only match people with similar mmr. The gap right now is too wide and sometimes even gold players can get matched with legendaries. Its good to take into account the average mmr of teams but its a bad idea to force it.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I remember being asked if we wanted Solo Q added. I don’t remember being asked if I wanted one or the other.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

drcraig.9403

I remember being asked if we wanted Solo Q added. I don’t remember being asked if I wanted one or the other.

Solo Q added? I’m not sure that makes sense, without solo queue we’d be back to hot joins. I’m starting to wish I had a better memory.

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

I voted for solo queue. But I guess anet does not care much what ppl vote in polls. So they introduced duo queue which gives duos a mayor advantage over solo player.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

I voted for solo queue. But I guess anet does not care much what ppl vote in polls. So they introduced duo queue which gives duos a mayor advantage over solo player.

Duo queue won and they implemented that…? Correct? Doesn’t that completely contradict what you’re saying that polls don’t matter?

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

They really should make some changes to the ranked queue system like adding solo/team queue option and adding Stronghold with a separate leaderbord (with different ladder prizes) to tunnel the least interessed player in that mode for their happy farming and to give players to compete over something different.

Pro: challenging matches, players who want to win, guild friendly mode, no team required (you can have 1 + Quadra, 1 + 2x Duo and wtf!? why so casual? 5x Solo) but the ones who’ll join can face teams
Cons: we could encounter the same players, given that farmers will join Stronghold and casuals will join solo queue.

in PvP

Marxx.5021

Duo queue won and they implemented that…? Correct? Doesn’t that completely contradict what you’re saying that polls don’t matter?

The poll was about solo queue. People vote yes. There has never been a poll for duo queue I think.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

The poll was about solo queue. People vote yes. There has never been a poll for duo queue I think.

The poll to my understanding was… “should the new ranked queue be solo or include option to Duo”…..

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Marxx.5021

OK just checked it. The poll was about solo/duo queue. So my point is people wanted a solo queue but instead you could only vote for solo/duo queue or keep it as it is.

in PvP

Marxx.5021

The poll to my understanding was… “should the new ranked queue be solo or include option to Duo”…..

I think it was only for or against solo/duo queue. I felt anet was ignoring people who asked for solo queue when creating a poll only including duo quo. So I think this was not an option but all or nothing.

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

Honestly i find that sometimes a duo queue on my team can be a liability. Maybe they will carry or maybe they will feed.

Sometimes i find a duo queue is composed of one player who is much higher skill rating than the other essentially giving your team a half a member instead.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Honestly i find that sometimes a duo queue on my team can be a liability. Maybe they will carry or maybe they will feed.

Sometimes i find a duo queue is composed of one player who is much higher skill rating than the other essentially giving your team a half a member instead.

Very true. Duo queue is only an advantage like I said, when the game can’t match you tougher enemies to compensate: IE: two top 10 players duoing

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

No.

The poll was ‘Should we have solo/duo queue or a queue that doesn’t limit party size?’

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

it sure does ranked need to be soloQ only xD

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: WUROCKET.5182

WUROCKET.5182

Yep please allow 5 man queues. All the losers with no friends will be at the bottom of the leaderboard where they belong. It’s a team based game

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Solo Q added? I’m not sure that makes sense, without solo queue we’d be back to hot joins. I’m starting to wish I had a better memory.

The poll was to add a solo queue… No one realised the poll meant one or the other. (you can google all the rage threads about it)

Ontop of that it was only meant to be a trial for season 5.

After the end of Season 5 we will re-evaluate the experience and poll the community again to decide if the change should become permanent for all ranked seasons.

I don’t believe I remember the re-poll coming out either.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

in PvP

Exedore.6320

Yes, I would very much like the re-poll

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: andrenaline.4286

andrenaline.4286

What would be that team organization ? Two DH with traps , 1 revenant bunker , 1 druid healer and 1 thief ?

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

3 ventari rev and 2 condi thief according to the forum

in PvP

Omcrazy.4756

Nope. It’s an excuse.

Premades have been rolling PuGs in pvp since MMOs had pvp. The fact that you are trying to claim they are on equal footing just shows you to be disingenuous. Is it a 100% guaranteed win? No, obviously. But it is a significant advantage, especially considering the current bot problem and weird matchmaking. Bots and players just farming points without caring about wins or improving would always end up on the PuG teams. The only time there would be competition would be against another team of 4 or 5, maybe 3 if the team got lucky to get 2 decent solos or a duo.

Voice comm is a significant advantage over pinging a mini map and frantically typing something in chat in the middle of the match which may or may not be seen in the middle of a fight. Being able to build a balanced team knowing what everyone can play is another advantage (although less significant). But knowing what your teammates are capable of? Huge. Knowing who can win their 1v1s or who you can trust to decap and +1 mid instead of sit on far and camp it is a huge advantage. I don’t believe for a second you don’t recognize this.

What’s funny is its almost completely guaranteed that the only reason you are so adamant about allowing 5-man teams is because you recognize the advantage and you want that advantage.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing a separation of solo Q (maybe including duo) and team (3-5). But to say there is no significant difference? You are just spouting trash to try and get what you want. Have you thought about a career in politics?

in PvP

Exedore.6320

Premades have been rolling PuGs in pvp since MMOs had pvp.

And in how many of those games were the teams matched based on rating? Guessing next to none. And in that case, the pre-made groups doing PvP are generally going to be better players as well.

Voice comm is a significant advantage over pinging a mini map and frantically typing something in chat in the middle of the match which may or may not be seen in the middle of a fight.

But this assumes you or another member of the team know what to call out. Again, you’re trying to substitute better individual skill and knowledge as an aspect of a team.

Being able to build a balanced team knowing what everyone can play is another advantage (although less significant). But knowing what your teammates are capable of? Huge. Knowing who can win their 1v1s or who you can trust to decap and +1 mid instead of sit on far and camp it is a huge advantage. I don’t believe for a second you don’t recognize this.

Again, you’re assuming highly skilled players who can recognize this and adjust.

What’s funny is its almost completely guaranteed that the only reason you are so adamant about allowing 5-man teams is because you recognize the advantage and you want that advantage.

Nope, but thanks for adding another excuse to the list.

I want to see ranked be 1-5 players for the following reasons:

• I like to play with my friends (note the plural)
  • Team-based gameplay (revives, focus fire, etc) is more fun
  • Less toxicity.
Kirrena Rosenkreutz

(edited by Exedore.6320)

in PvP

Omcrazy.4756

Premades have been rolling PuGs in pvp since MMOs had pvp.

And in how many of those games were the teams matched based on rating? Guessing next to none. And in that case, the pre-made groups doing PvP are generally going to be better players as well.

Voice comm is a significant advantage over pinging a mini map and frantically typing something in chat in the middle of the match which may or may not be seen in the middle of a fight.

But this assumes you or another member of the team know what to call out. Again, you’re trying to substitute better individual skill and knowledge as an aspect of a team.

Being able to build a balanced team knowing what everyone can play is another advantage (although less significant). But knowing what your teammates are capable of? Huge. Knowing who can win their 1v1s or who you can trust to decap and +1 mid instead of sit on far and camp it is a huge advantage. I don’t believe for a second you don’t recognize this.

Again, you’re assuming highly skilled players who can recognize this and adjust.

Nope, but thanks for adding another excuse to the list.

I want to see ranked be 1-5 players for the following reasons:

• I like to play with my friends (note the plural)
  • Team-based gameplay (revives, focus fire, etc) is more fun
  • Less toxicity.

Higher tier pvp isn’t the only place that would be affected. This would affect all tiers, and yes, the peasants at the bottom tiers matter too. I noticed how you conveniently ignored my comment regarding bots and farmers. Because without a doubt PuGs would get all of them since neither are likely to bring a premade to bot or farm. Not to mention all the lower tiered players would get pulled into the PuG side because the premade side is full and the MM searches too wide.

Your team-based gameplay comment just points to how premades are more effective than PuGs from solo or duo Q. You think you have this amazing point that “if they are good they would be playing like a team” but communication is one of the biggest advantages to playing like a team. I get downed in a corner while my two teammates nearby are fighting which do you think is likely to result in a revive faster? Me saying “down” or me waiting silently for them to notice or possibly typing in a chat box and hoping they see that while fighting? If my team sees home getting capped by an unknown number of assailants, which do you think is more effective? Me seeing its just one thief that my guard can handle 1v1 so calling it and letting my teammates go elsewhere? Or letting my team come and see for themselves and deciding whether or not they want to join (likely joining unnecessarily).

Your comment about me assuming the players will know enough to know to call out… not sure that makes any sense at all. That’s not some skill that’s clicking a push-to-talk button and speaking. Its communication. Something a premade has better access to over voice comms. If you take the same mediocre team, the team with access to voice comms and who have played together in the past as a team is much more likely to call out than the team of complete strangers who would be forced to ping the mini map or type in chat. This is common sense. You know this. You are just ignoring it to try and push your point.

Your reasons for wanting it are completely valid. Totally reasonable to want access to 5-man ranked so you can play with friends and enjoy pvp with better team-based tactics and communication and to avoid toxic players or bots or pip farmers. But you saying its fair to soloQ or duoQ is just dishonest. You are literally being dishonest to try and push an agenda.

in PvP

Posted by: Ioras Dagnir.3927

Ioras Dagnir.3927

How long has op been asleep? it kinda sucks that all the solo players were so fragile and isolated they never thought to join a pvp guild or just rejected making a team and kept getting stomped on – thats on them, but we have tournaments instead which works for now i guess? What I would like to see though is a ranked sGvG game mode that acts as a teamQ for ranked.

(edited by Ioras Dagnir.3927)

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I think scaling down to 4:4 might work. Also the 2 and 4 player team setup. But it would be another compromise that supports smaller teams.
Only pure solo Q with per class MMR or full 5 man premade will result in a better leaderboard. Being forced to five man premade is propably a no go. It would drop most of the population becoming an elitist area.
So if no other game modes are added and the leaderboard should reflect skill as good as possible there is only solo Q with per class boards …

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

in PvP

Posted by: TopBadge.3569

TopBadge.3569

Why not just have a 5 man only queue you could even make it a league for pvp guilds.

A sort of Guild War if you will…

in PvP

Omcrazy.4756

Why not just have a 5 man only queue you could even make it a league for pvp guilds.

A sort of Guild War if you will…

I would like this although I am sure the fear is that dividing the ranked player base will increase queue times and drive players away.

But I tend to agree with you. I think this would actually bring more players to spvp.