3 Things that need changing after test Season

in PvP

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

Premades
5 premade teams should only face 5 premade teams.
3-4 premade teams should only face 3-4 premade teams.
Solo and max 2 premade players should face solos and / or 2 premade players.
I don’t care if the 5 man premade team will have to wait 30min for a match, you can’t mix them together. It just simply doesn’t work, no matter how much you tinker with the system to be more generous towards the team that can’t win pointwise.

That, or you simply split Solo and Team queue again.

Queue Times
Average time of ~1min and 30seconds to find a match? No, just no. Add at least 4 more minutes (if it doesn’t find a good match earlier) and make the system to actually try and find a quality balanced match for you. Being able to get a match quickly which is completely one sided, is a waste of time and not fun for anyone. Regardless of how generous the system is on ‘not meant to win’ team to not get a loss point.
Even if it doesn’t find you a balanced match after 5min, let it search for 5 more minutes until it does.

One sided matches
Just the fact that the system will actually find you matches like this, is majorly flawed. No matter how much you tweak the system in how the ‘odds of victory’ points are awarded. They are not fun. The system should always find you matches that are 50% win chance rate or close to it regardless of how much time it takes.
It’s ridiculous how full premade teams are abusing this system to no end. Since in theory, all you need are at least 400 points in every match and you’ll never lose any points. Which fully supports full premade teams.

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

if you want this for ranked queue , i think it can be asked but for unranked queue i don’t see why i have to wait so long. If i play with 5 pugs against a 5 team and i lose , in unranked , it is not a disease … it will be better next time …waiting 5 minutes for 15 minutes match is really a too long time for unranked . I don’t bother to lose in unranked … i bother to have fun

in PvP

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

if you want this for ranked queue , i think it can be asked but for unranked queue i don’t see why i have to wait so long. If i play with 5 pugs against a 5 team and i lose , in unranked , it is not a disease … it will be better next time …waiting 5 minutes for 15 minutes match is really a too long time for unranked . I don’t bother to lose in unranked … i bother to have fun

Yea, this was meant mainly for ranked queue. Unranked can remain as it is.

in PvP

Posted by: Static.2853

Static.2853

And ladder point calculation : use ennemy MMR in the final score on the ladder because winning a against a high MMR should give more points that winning against a low MMR team.

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Not sure I agree kitten man premades vary in quality, it is something that should have a weighting in the MMR and perhaps after a certain point not be possible, but I don’t think it would be good for activity to limit this entirely.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Also I believe team of solo Q players shouldn’t lose LB points while losing to premades. Ofc if premades will remain in same que, I would prefer them to not.

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Solq team making needs 1 heavy 1 med 1 light armor requirement
don’t want a team of 3 thieves.

Bad Elementalist