Anyone enjoying new match making?

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

i feel like its better but still….

for example got Ultima Deus guys on my team last 5 games and he was afk in every game :P

I lol’d ( i was in some of these games too)

in PvP

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

For some reason matches have been much less enjoyable for some reason :\

Alot of 5v4s, unbalanced share of classes, and new players vs experienced players..

RiviƩre, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in PvP

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

I find the current mathcmaking much better.

Yes, there’s always some randomness with the low rated team members. Sometimes they have no clue at all about how to play conquest and the match becomes quite desperating. The previous system, however, was far worse because those low rated players used to be all of them on the same team.

As someone who is at about 900 on the leaderboards, the previous system was like flipping a coin. If not enough players around my rating were available (which happened a lot because of the low population we have), I could be grouped either with high rated players or against them on a clearly inferior team.
There’s no game at all in that (fairly common) situation. The outcome was pretty much decided before the match started.

in PvP

Posted by: fodem.2713

fodem.2713

Leaderboards should exist ? Yes…
MMR should exist ? No…

There has been like that on all pvp games, solo arena is supposed to be SOLO, so it should be random, play with noobs, veterans, medium players, whatever, just enter and play… The best solo player is the one that can win more, regardless teammates or enemies…

Team arena should have leaderboards ? Yes ( By guild name )
Team arena should have MMR ? Yes

The main problem is proud… Imagine if you create something that is complex and you think it’s very nice in theory but it doesn’t work, would you let go ? Would you stop the MMR system on solo queue and let it random ?

MMR could be good if it was a 1 v 1 system but it’s not… We are doomed to have other people that we don’t know as teammates and some of this people just want to screw with everything….

I ask to let MMR system for team queue and remove it from solo. Make solo random. It will increase number of matches, it will make leaderboards fair, and if people want to play in a group and competitive there will always be the Team Arena… If Team Arena is ranked by GUILd it will also promote team and guild increase

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

having a team of rank 3-10 fighting ranks 50s and watching them getting farmed…. yeah no

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

The main problem is proud… Imagine if you create something that is complex and you think it’s very nice in theory but it doesn’t work, would you let go ? Would you stop the MMR system on solo queue and let it random ?

Well, no one on the team created the MMR system. It would pretty simple to make solo queue just a pure queue with no matchmaking at all, but then it would not be much different than hot-join except it would have a leaderboard based off something, probably wins.

solo arena is supposed to be SOLO, so it should be random, play with noobs, veterans, medium players, whatever, just enter and play… The best solo player is the one that can win more, regardless teammates or enemies…

A leaderboard based on wins is going to have most of the same problems as a leaderboard based on MMR, namely that your progression would be heavily influenced by the teams you get. This would mean, at best, your progression would be simply be a measure of who plays the most.

Does anyone want a leaderboard based only on the amount of time played?

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

fodem.2713

Play most = wins ? I don’t think so… I can play 200 matches and win or lose all of them, your argument is not valid… Anyway…

We don’t want a leaderboard based on who plays the most. Of course not.

But we don’t want a leaderboard based on who plays the less ! Lol
Great leaderboard 10 matches gg !

We want fair play and the most fair I can imagine is random since matchmaking can’t predict who is gonna leave the match, who is gonna screw the game or who just sync with teammates…

(edited by fodem.2713)

in PvP

fodem.2713

Also you could use MMR to place people on leaderboards but not on matchmaking.

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

Also you could use MMR to place people on leaderboards but not on matchmaking.

Are you being sincere? You’re suggesting we don’t use the match making rating (MMR) for matchmaking but you think it would be okay for the leaderboard?

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

fodem.2713

Why not ?
It will avoid all matchmaking problems because matchmaking will be the same for everyone.
And leaderboard rank will not be a matter of who plays the most according to you…

And, it’s a new idea , you are the ones to decide if it is reasonable or not…

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

For ~90% of the PVP population (non leaderboard players) this new match making was good and made games more fun. Hopefully because they are enjoying it more the playerbase as a whole will expand…

However, in the meantime, for remaining veterans… games are cringe worthy. It’s like a basketball game with a mix of highschool and kindergarden players.

This exactly.

To improve the system there needs to be tiers and you can only be pooled into players of the same tier. Even if there were just THREE tiers it would be TONS better than it currently is
tier1: 0-50%
tier2: 50% – top 1,000
tier 3: top 1,000

I’m sure other people have other suggestions, and I’d love for even more tiers than that since there a VAST differences in skill levels among the top 1,000.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Justin has an incredible amount of patience.

in PvP

Posted by: Oni Link.4621

Oni Link.4621

Why not ?
It will avoid all matchmaking problems because matchmaking will be the same for everyone.
And leaderboard rank will not be a matter of who plays the most according to you…

And, it’s a new idea , you are the ones to decide if it is reasonable or not…

It is not reasonable and the reason of that is pretty simple, no need to explain.

Anyway, back @Devs: as often suggested, the point of a non-rated solo queue is not to have another leaderboard based on wins, no one wants another leaderboard.
We want a non-rated system similar to rated one and the difference from HJs is HUGE, since you would not be able to enter an ongoing match nor leave it before the end.

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

I’ve having tons of super close games now.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

No.

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

No.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: adam.8692

adam.8692

I’ve having tons of super close games now.

Imo it’s not only about having matches that are very close. People who know how to play would like to be matched with like minded players- I want both my and theirs team to be with similar skill. What we get now is vets+noobies vs vets+noobies. It may only be enjoyable if you treat this game casually.

in PvP

Posted by: Hellzarmy.5417

Hellzarmy.5417

I realy enjoy the new matchmaking. Now you dont get steamrolled by some synced stacked top players anymore. You got good and bad players on BOTH teams. Much more fun than one stacked team and one pug team. Now is the chance for all the pros that said say can carry theire team to show how they do it

in PvP

fodem.2713

Use rank as matchmaking and you will have vets x vets and noobs x noobs

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

@fodem just stop to make suggestions – they arent even funny^^

and matchmaking is fine

only some topplayers whine now about cause they dont get a full stacked team anymore and faceroll the enemy – they have to carry now in fair matches when wanna win more than 50% games

full team with top player vs top player you never will have because like you guyz “think” is a top player a top 100 player?

how much top 100 player play at the same time? ye – right max 100^^
- how much top 100 player are second accounts?
- how much are afks and dont paly since months?
- how much are at work when you play?
- how much just dont wanna play and are making babys or something?
- how many dont play anymore cause they think they get a reward for farming low players with stacked team for months?

and the rest “TOP” players playing when YOU play are just not enough to make 2 teams – thats the reason why you farmed the months before with stacked teams all day the low playerz

get over it – top 100 dont have enough player to make only a top 100 matchup ^^

and when top 500 is to nooby for you or top 1000 – than ye go teamarena or whine more – simple math

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

fodem.2713

You are right Elona, sorry for the inconvenience , I can’t say how is the new matchmaking cause I hadn’t been able to log into game, I was freaking out with the previous system… Hope to have better matches when I am back in December !

in PvP

Romek.4201

Elona is my server – tzzzzz^^

in PvP

Posted by: SlyFoxSays.5342

SlyFoxSays.5342

I like the new system. My matches seem more balanced. But I have no authority to state that the system is better or worse.

“You must always know where your towel is.”

(edited by SlyFoxSays.5342)

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

every game there are people in my team which are rank 1000+ in leaderboards in solo queue while i am top 100.

still the same kitten as before , i dont enjoy it. Arenanet you need to get the pvpers back which did quit so we have a healthy pvp population. Only then the Matchmaking will work correctly.

Why u even post on this forum , your game style is join solo que and stay afk in base

in PvP

Posted by: leungctm.1362

leungctm.1362

For ~90% of the PVP population (non leaderboard players) this new match making was good and made games more fun. Hopefully because they are enjoying it more the playerbase as a whole will expand…

However, in the meantime, for remaining veterans… games are cringe worthy. It’s like a basketball game with a mix of highschool and kindergarden players.

can’t agree more kirito ! i have to use lich to carry my team

Top 50 NA Tpvp Guardian (Rizzylard)
Best Mercenary Guardian you can find to fill your last slot.
Keep Calm and PVP Hard.

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

This. Sure games are closer, but that doesn’t mean the matchmaking is better or “funner”. For this remaining 10% of the population, every game seems like you are doing a lot (aka carrying), but yet the rest of your team seems to not pull their weight. Ultimately when you get that loss, it’s really, really, REALLY discouraging. I cannot emphasize how really discouraging it is.
Of course, I could just be really bad. But it really does seem like I have a huge weight dropped on to me that I have to tug alongside my own.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

(edited by Aeroxe.8140)

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

woops. clicked the wrong button

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

This. Sure games are closer, but that doesn’t mean the matchmaking is better or “funner”. For this remaining 10% of the population, every game seems like you are doing a lot (aka carrying), but yet the rest of your team seems to not pull their weight. Ultimately when you get that loss, it’s really, really, REALLY discouraging. I cannot emphasize how really discouraging it is.
Of course, I could just be really bad. But it really does seem like I have a huge weight dropped on to me that I have to tug alongside my own.

THESE 2!!!

To me, winning or losing is not as important as HAVING FUN. as long as i get matched with people who have some logic and general idea of the game, i could care less about having a stacked team.

It’s very frustrating playing with teams who are always fighting off point, dying almost instantly on every fight. and have them be spawn camp unless you baby sit them. all because they have little to no idea to whats going on.

What I want:

• To be matched up with players who have a general idea of how to play the game (and to have some logic )

What I DON’T want:

• Matches to be decided by who has worst players
  • To be expected to carry clueless people every game

For some it might feel like better match quality, but that’s just because they are being matched up with players who are winning the games for them, but the strain being put on those players back… is unimaginable.. and that back might very soon break.

in PvP

Posted by: Ozie.4176

Ozie.4176

THESE 2!!!

To me, winning or losing is not as important as HAVING FUN. as long as i get matched with people who have some logic and general idea of the game, i could care less about having a stacked team.

It’s very frustrating playing with teams who are always fighting off point, dying almost instantly on every fight. and have them be spawn camp unless you baby sit them. all because they have little to no idea to whats going on.

What I want:

• To be matched up with players who have a general idea of how to play the game (and to have some logic )

What I DON’T want:

For some it might feel like better match quality, but that’s just because they are being matched up with players who are winning the games for them, but the strain being put on those players back… is unimaginable.. and that back might very soon break.

I agree wholeheartedly with Google, Aeroxe and Kirito

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

the matchmaking should have additional filters before confirming and starting the match.

filter 1 is to address proper rank grouping,filter 2 for genuine afkers,filter 3 for mule account used to sabotage matches by malicious afk

1)spvp glory rank grouping- rank 1-20 group,21-40 group,41-80 group. depending on ur rank,u should only be in a match where all 10 ppl are from the same group.

2)afk check- once 10 ppl are formed, a confirmation box lasting 1 minute is given if u want to participate. Those who never confirm will be booted out of the solo queue,and someone else will replace that slot.Those who confirm will get an info box with X/10 confirmation,awaiting 10 confirmation,where X is the current number of ready players. Once 10 confirmation is received, another pop up is prompted to start the match.

The reason for 2nd prompt is because those who confirmed early and waiting for replacement,might be afk after the first confirmation.

Whoever doesn’t confirm 2nd prompt will be booted out of solo queue and a replacement will need to be searched again.

Once all 10 ppl has confirmed twice,they get warped into the map and will have 1 minute before the match starts.

This feauture should solve the problem of afk players at start of match.

3) detecting afk- just like daily participation games of sanctum sprinter/keg brawl,etc,if ur inactive for a certain period,the game recognises it and issue u a warning that will lead to logging out. this detection feature should be applied to solo queue as well but in a different manner. If a player is inactive during a match,the player will get a warning and 5 seconds to move .If player is active within 5 seconds,he gets a yellow card debuff that is visible to everyone but is only an indicator. If player remains inactive after 5 seconds,he gets a red card debuff that is visible to everyone but is only an indicator. 2 yellow cards will result in 1 red card.
those with red cards cannot join another tpvp match within 24hours.

This does not replace dishonourable debuff.

in PvP

Posted by: Yuki.1765

Yuki.1765

.If player is active within 5 seconds,he gets a yellow card debuff that is visible to everyone but is only an indicator.

5s only? What about bunkers or players holding their positions ?

20s seems to be good for me. Sometimes there’s not a lot to do, if the opposite team is bad.

But your “confirmation box” is a good idea, why not.

1)spvp glory rank grouping- rank 1-20 group,21-40 group,41-80 group. depending on ur rank,u should only be in a match where all 10 ppl are from the same group.

I don’t like this idea, once again you’re focusing on glory ranks, instead of skills.

Today I’ve made 9 SoloQ, with balanced teams (r30-r50), BUT I’ve lost the 9 games … Only one was very interesting (480 vs 500 pts), other were 100 or 150 vs 500. That’s why I don’t like this idea.

And maybe one more thing, ranks should be soulbound. Maybe you’re pretty good with your main, which is r50+. But it doesn’t mean your reroll is good too, prolly not (who knows). MMR should includes your alts skills and performances !

Yuni Yuki n’ Co PvP r39 – WvW r962 – Necromant and Guardian !
Vizunah Spirit [VSS], Vizunah Square [FR] We’ll never surrender!

(edited by Yuki.1765)

in PvP

Posted by: Edo Tensei.8254

Edo Tensei.8254

every game there are people in my team which are rank 1000+ in leaderboards in solo queue while i am top 100.

still the same kitten as before , i dont enjoy it. Arenanet you need to get the pvpers back which did quit so we have a healthy pvp population. Only then the Matchmaking will work correctly.

Why u even post on this forum , your game style is join solo que and stay afk in base

my gamestyle is to make other players crying….with going afk when matchmaking fails or make them rage and lose when the matchmaking works and i have the people in my team which have same rating as me =)

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

.If player is active within 5 seconds,he gets a yellow card debuff that is visible to everyone but is only an indicator.

5s only? What about bunkers or players holding their positions ?

20s seems to be good for me. Sometimes there’s not a lot to do, if the opposite team is bad.

But your “confirmation box” is a good idea, why not.

I don’t like this idea, once again you’re focusing on glory ranks, instead of skills.

Today I’ve made 9 SoloQ, with balanced teams (r30-r50), BUT I’ve lost the 9 games … Only one was very interesting (480 vs 500 pts), other were 100 or 150 vs 500. That’s why I don’t like this idea.

And maybe one more thing, ranks should be soulbound. Maybe you’re pretty good with your main, which is r50+. But it doesn’t mean your reroll is good too, prolly not (who knows). MMR should includes your alts skills and performances !

5 second is after the detection is set off,because the player has been inactive for a longer duration to even trigger the afk detection. it doesn’t mean “you don;t move for 5 seconds u get the warning”. 5 second is the reaction time to get out of a red card.If a person is actually bunkering or holding a point,he can react within 5 seconds,actually he won;t even trigger the warning in the first place since it actual player will move abit even when capturing a point.

for the rank grouping,its just an additional filter to whatever the mmr is already doing.to ensure rank 60,50,40 in one team does not decimate rank 1,20,40 in another team.

in PvP

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

Justin are you able to tell us the specifics of what the MMR is based off of? This will give us a better idea of how we’re being placed on teams and what the game is looking for in order to place us. It will also help us make suggestions for better improving the system to help ensure a better solo queue experience for the majority.

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

Justin are you able to tell us the specifics of what the MMR is based off of? This will give us a better idea of how we’re being placed on teams and what the game is looking for in order to place us. It will also help us make suggestions for better improving the system to help ensure a better solo queue experience for the majority.

We use Glicko2 for our MMR. When updating your MMR, we base it off the average MMR for the opposing team.

The current matchmaking will find 2 sets of 5 players that have are within each others MMR range. That range expands the longer a player has been waiting. Once all 10 players have been found, it will take those 10 players and form 2 rosters by shuffling players by rating (03478 12569.) It does not go out of its way to find low skill players, and does not factor in PvP rank or leaderboard rank at all.

Future matchmaking will go one step further and grab all players within range and use a scoring system to find the best quality match possible with those players. This means we’ll be able to do things like limit number of professions/builds, and more.

The most likely culprit for low skill players being matched is their default placement on the curve, and several ideas are being discussed on how to best handle that.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

(edited by Justin ODell.9517)

in PvP

Narcarsis.5739

We use Glicko2 for our MMR. When updating your MMR, we base it off the average MMR for the opposing team.

The current matchmaking will find 2 sets of 5 players that have are within each others MMR range. That range expands the longer a player has been waiting. Once all 10 players have been found, it will take those 10 players and form 2 rosters by shuffling players by rating (03478 12569.) It does not go out of its way to find low skill players, and does not factor in PvP rank or leaderboard rank at all.

Future matchmaking will go one step further and grab all players within range and use a scoring system to find the best quality match possible with those players. This means we’ll be able to do things like limit number of professions/builds, and more.

The most likely culprit for low skill players being matched is their default placement on the curve, and several ideas are being discussed on how to best handle that.

I already knew that you used Glicko 2, but I wasn’t sure if you could fill us in on some of the constants and coefficients you have in place. This would help us (or me since I’m the one asking for it) better understand the rating deviation in place.

As for future placement it’s difficult to kitten things such as score as players may start to turn to a hotjoin mentality to farm points. I understand the difficulties in accurately placing people because a lot of the sources for placement can be manipulated under the right circumstances. If you add decapping/capping points under a list of things that affect rating you will start to have players decapping and capping points in pairs because they all want to increase their MMR. Then the problem comes “Where is the line between winning and points per game”. If you make it so that losing affects MMR only by losing people will complain that they played as best they could and shouldn’t lose as much, if you add score in then people will tend to lose more because they are concerned about points: “Hey I’m losing now, so I better start farming so it doesn’t affect my MMR as much”, then you get a landslide effect where players who are losing will throw games to try to minimize their rating loss instead of trying to win the game. Same thing works the other way where players who are winning will try to maximize their point gain and could potentially throw a game because of this. However with such a small player base having the current MMR system makes it hard to accurately place people around the same skill level.

Do you have any plans on addressing those issues? (If so could you kindly go through and explain them).

in PvP

Posted by: Yuki.1765

Yuki.1765

This means we’ll be able to do things like limit number of professions/builds, and more.

Oh builds too, interesting. You mean, in the future we won’t be able to get 3 bunkers or 3 wars or 3 mesmers in a team, right?

professions/builds limitation are ok, but do not normalize everything please.

And what about the rerolls? People will still be able to reroll another class or change their build before the game start? Or, do you want to block professions/builds composition after people click “go now” ?

Yuni Yuki n’ Co PvP r39 – WvW r962 – Necromant and Guardian !
Vizunah Spirit [VSS], Vizunah Square [FR] We’ll never surrender!

(edited by Yuki.1765)

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

And what about the rerolls? People will still be able to reroll another class or change their build before the game start? Or, do you want to block professions/builds composition after people click “go now” ?

This is something we could do. I don’t know how well received that would be though. Maybe if we provided a preview of what the team looks like and let you back out before committing, at the cost of losing your position in the queue. At that point it would be much easier to replace you.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Narcarsis.5739

This is something we could do. I don’t know how well received that would be though. Maybe if we provided a preview of what the team looks like and let you back out before committing, at the cost of losing your position in the queue. At that point it would be much easier to replace you.

This could push some players away from PvP as they like to log onto other characters to PvE while the queue pops – forcing them to sit in queue and do nothing isn’t a very good system.

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

This could push some players away from PvP as they like to log onto other characters to PvE while the queue pops – forcing them to sit in queue and do nothing isn’t a very good system.

We would give you a window of time to allow you to change characters. You just wouldn’t be able to do it after committing.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Narcarsis.5739

We would give you a window of time to allow you to change characters. You just wouldn’t be able to do it after committing.

It would work if you can’t do it after joining a game, as you said. However from what I hear there are people in EU who know how to check their solo queue roster. They could easily ask a teammate what’s on the other team before entering and adjust that way – something to look into.

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

However from what I hear there are people in EU who know how to check their solo queue roster. They could easily ask a teammate what’s on the other team before entering and adjust that way – something to look into.

Already got you covered. We’re not even going create a game instance until everyone has committed.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Romek.4201

but would this not force everyone to play one exact meta and you decide which one?

i know it could work when have to join as bunker closedefender or wtfsuperman but would take alot from “freedom” too

i saw in soloQ 2 mesmers on farpoint complete match making cool portal play in enemy base killing there boss on 200 pointz and fighting there team in there base->farpoint

or Ultima (not this deus guy – the real ultima from MiM^^) always invating farpoint and hold it from start till end

or full dps team just destroying enemyteam everywhere with fast rotating/roaming

i mean how can we say this is exact the meta we have to paly and this is how this game have to be played?
ye there was some proteams which decided to go with 1 guard in mid 1 close defender and ……

why i should not can say i go with another guy far and we ignore mid?

dont think this is good idea to force a meta …… how i said before overpopulated classes in soloQ should be fixed by balancing team and not a filter

and will you make this mapbased?
How you can decide who will go treb to filter corect class or build for him? saw bunkerguard do wonders there or portalmesmer.
how will this work in skyhammer?
or spirit? the guard is orbrunner and who will do the 2 points?

i dont think you can do for this filters^^

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

how i said before overpopulated classes in soloQ should be fixed by balancing team and not a filter

The scoring system I mentioned is not a filter. We don’t want to force players to play something else in order to play, we just want to provide as much balance as we can given the population at any point in time. This could mean a couple things that some people won’t like, especially during low concurrency, matches may resemble what they are currently and professions that are very popular will wait in line a bit longer than everyone else.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

However from what I hear there are people in EU who know how to check their solo queue roster. They could easily ask a teammate what’s on the other team before entering and adjust that way – something to look into.

Already got you covered. We’re not even going create a game instance until everyone has committed.

Sounds great!

No really, I mean it, I can’t wait :P

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in PvP

Romek.4201

ye i understand this but how this point system should work?

i mean whats wrong with engi defending homepoint and another engi make farpointassaulter?

and plz understand im not against this^^ i just throw in my arguments before its to late^^

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

ye i understand this but how this point system should work?

i mean whats wrong with engi defending homepoint and another engi make farpointassaulter?

I doubt we’d do anything that fine grained. We just want to prevent making teams that are all warrior or all bunker, etc..

and plz understand im not against this^^ i just throw in my arguments before its to late^^

Don’t worry, I’m going to make a blog post and forum discussion about it before we make any final decisions. I’m also designing the system so it can be tweaked without having to go through our normal release cadence.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

THESE 2!!!

What I want:

What I DON’T want:

I agree, im about done with s/tpvp for now. I honestly cant take this matchmaking anymore, hopefully it will be better after the reset on the 29th. Games are literally decided by who has the worst players and who can carry the best, thats not what i signed up for.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: rsq.3581

rsq.3581

THESE 2!!!

What I want:

What I DON’T want:

Very much QFT!

Though to be frank I feel like a lot of this is due to the low population. I’m not sure any number of changes made to matchmaking can change the experience until there is a larger population. I really think focusing on reward revamp and new player experience is the most important thing to work on at the moment. It seems (hopefully) that anet believes this as well.

Salphir | Salfir | Falana
jo0 Binder

in PvP

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

so i will always get on the least played class to get a fast q pop / get on the good team and then swap before match starts?

not good.. just dont do this whole class matching – its probably a lot of effort that will fail horribly in the end

idk…

Im not happy with the idea of normed matches – just opens the door for exploitation again