Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

Q:

WHEN IS IT???????

Balance patch

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

pve is perfect and no other class managed to farm a boss.

there is no need for update

Now on a more seious note, i dont think players will see a balance update for quite some time, and even if Anet throwed them they would be minimal.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Balance patch

in PvP

Posted by: BikeIsGone.8675

BikeIsGone.8675

Now on a more seious note, i dont think players will see a balance update for quite some time, and even if Anet throwed them they would be minimal.

dunno about that. They announced some major changes to sigils and some downtuning to passive sustain. Im really curious about that.

Since last “balance” patch was late february and Anet usually does those quarterly, id expect somewhere between end of may / start of june.

Balance patch

in PvP

CrimeMaker.8612

dunno about that. They announced some major changes to sigils and some downtuning to passive sustain. Im really curious about that.

Since last “balance” patch was late february and Anet usually does those quarterly, id expect somewhere between end of may / start of june.

When did they announce that? I thought passives and conditions were Arena Nets baby which are never getting nerfed….

Balance patch

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

When did they announce that? I thought passives and conditions were Arena Nets baby which are never getting nerfed….

i would bet, the next changes will have zero impact on the game, toning a few values up or down will make less of a diference, if they dont do strong changes wher eits needed.

can we have the link where anet says they are changing the sigils?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Balance patch

in PvP

BikeIsGone.8675

There you go https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Sigil-Proposals-v2

There is a link in there to an older discussion with a lot more Dev-comments about what their general goals for pvp-balance are.

Balance patch

in PvP

CrimeMaker.8612

thats old, I highly doubt they will do any of that..

Balance patch

in PvP

BikeIsGone.8675

that is literally what they announced after the last balance patch…so how is it old.
Also, under what presumption would you think that they wont do it?

Balance patch

in PvP

Posted by: Xca.9721

Xca.9721

usually balance patch comes with the new season

Balance patch

in PvP

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

Mid-season, but they just did a patch so probably not at least until late May or early June.

June 6th, because the day after memorial day would probably be rushing it. Then we get a few weeks of testing and adjustments. Then season 7 sometime mid to late June.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

Balance patch

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

They confirmed in the AMA on reddit that they are moving forward with that same proposed list of changes to sigils