Battle of Kyhlo - Treb bug

in PvP

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

There is a very annoying bug in Battle of Kyhlo where the enemy team can kill your treb during the game but visually the treb remains intact.
Now here is the troubling part:
1. You cannot use this broken treb since its technically broken.
2. A Repair kit does not spawn since the game thinks the treb is not broken.

Please fix this issue, this has happened now 3 times to my team during the past week while the enemy team is able to repair their treb over and over….

I will try to post more details and figure out exactly what causes the treb to be in this “limbo” state. In the meanwhile, if someone has any idea what causes this, please provide any details.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

Along with this; please fix the silent treb bug that has been in the game since release.

in PvP

Posted by: Dany Little Star.2837

Dany Little Star.2837

Fortunately, never get this bug.

Anyway, please fix it…this is just a serious problem because treb in Battle of Kyhlo is one of the most important mechanics of this map.

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

pretty sure it has something to do with the enemy team killing the treb while someone is actually using it.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I’ve never seen this bug, but I have noticed that if a teammate turns the treb before the game starts, it stays in that position when the game starts as well.

This is kind of a minor thing, but it does make a difference since you can get on the treb and hit #2 right away to take off the clock tower’s roof with the default position, but if a teammate moves it, you have to spend time moving the treb back to a decent position.

in PvP

Posted by: Tranassa.4968

Tranassa.4968

I can confirm that the bug described by the OP exists. I had the same issue multiple times.

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

confirmed this happens.

in PvP

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I’ve never seen this bug, but I have noticed that if a teammate turns the treb before the game starts, it stays in that position when the game starts as well.

This is kind of a minor thing, but it does make a difference since you can get on the treb and hit #2 right away to take off the clock tower’s roof with the default position, but if a teammate moves it, you have to spend time moving the treb back to a decent position.

I am not sure how you are able to interact with a treb before the game starts.
There is no “interact” option if you go to your treb prior to the game starting.

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I am not sure how you are able to interact with a treb before the game starts.
There is no “interact” option if you go to your treb prior to the game starting.

Hmm…I never tried myself as I pretty much stand in one place until the game is ready to start. Maybe they fixed this already?

in PvP

Lux.7169

Pretty sure you can still reposition the treb after the guy starts announcing that the game is starting. It was during the same timeframe that you could glitch kill the treb before the match.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

Wasn’t this fixed a few patches ago?

And now its back!

in PvP

Lux.7169

Wasn’t this fixed a few patches ago?

And now its back!

they fixed the ability to destroy/damage the treb. But you can still reposition it.

Similar to this you can program the skyhammer for your team before the match starts.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I can confirm this bug, saw it 2 or 3 times during the weekend.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Dwaynas Avatar.1562

Dwaynas Avatar.1562

The worst thing is the silent treb, if this gets fixed i’m happy.

all is vain – #BelieveInKarl – #EvanForPresident