By the far worst class in pvp warrior?

in PvP

Posted by: ghoust.8591

ghoust.8591

1.Hundred blades – to land this powered skill we need 3,5 seconds with out moving, so practically imposible to full skill power land.
2.Arcing slice – 1 of rare good skills.
3.Kill shot – this is joke skill, have big power but so easy to dodge,block or evade.
4.Volley – its almost same skill to rapid fire just little lower skill power(ranger win).
5.Eviscerate – instant skillt just need to catch your opponent stun him and eviscerate, not so easy with axe movement skills(teleport, evade skills, chill blind … wins).
6.Final thrust – nice damage but slow skill and again you need stun or imobilize oponent(teleport, blinde, chill, break stun… wins)
7.Hammer – all hammer skills are to slow(evade, teleport, chill, fear,… wins)
8.Warrior movement skills – whirlwind(need 1 second to start it but give you little evade), rush good skill but reuse time is to big for close combat class i think,earth shakercbest warrior skill but slow,savage leap very good skill but 3/4 seconds to catch your opponent is slow.
9.Rampage – op, i dont think, he can be counter:
-mesmer : moa, teleport, stealth ,evade, block
-thief: evade, teleport, stealth, blindness
-engineer: moa, stealth, block, leap, perma swiftnes, rampage, tornadeo
-necromancer:plague,wurm teleport, chills
-ranger: stealth, sword-dagger evade skills and entangle if warrior dont use trait warrior sprint
-elementalist: evade, blind, block, teleport, mist, tornado, heal, chill
-guardian: heal, block, invulnerable
10.Warrior hp – if some one aske me to choice hp vs teleport, stealth, evade i will alweys take less hp more evade,dodge… survival skills.
11.Comparing warrior vs other pvp classes:
-vs mesmer warrior no have chance: range attacks, teleport, stealth, block evade,burst dmg, stun breaks, torment(run die fast, dont run die slow), confusion(use skills die fast, dont use die little slower),auto ilusions attacks.
-vs thief little chance: with blind, daze, boone remove, teleports, evade, stealth, big reuse on instant heal (withdraw), have little more chance than against mesmer but best what you can get is make thief run or restart battle, if you are low you cant escape from d/p 33333.
-vs engineer warrior no have chance: turn to moa, permanent swiftness, cc, range, blocks, stealth, when is stuned or knocked take protection boon(33% less dmg), best you can get is make him run(dont chase he throws grenades bihande or set bombs)
-vs necromancer you have some chance depends on your and his build, chills, fears, death shroud(take them little damage give them movement or take them legs so they cant move at all)
-vs ranger maybe have chance but not big with range rapid fire(10k+ damage on 10 sec its to low), evade, stealth, pets skills, immobilize, bleeding, burning(very low need bust little)
-vs elementalist no have chance with boons, evade, blinde, range-small range,heal , chill, immobilize, bleeding, burning(to low dmg need big bust), teleport
-vs guardian you have some chance(signet of might and trait signet mastery): with block burnig(to low damage need little bust), heal, invulnerability, they can kill you just with block burning.
12.If you want little more balanced game dont some class to teleport on high ground where close combat class cant reach them
13.Thanks for your time.

in PvP

Posted by: Demus.4571

Demus.4571

Look at what classes are run in high level tournaments. Warriors are fairly common as both dps and bunker builds. I don’t think the class is the problem, I think its you.

[ASAP] Zerg ~~~ Starkar

in PvP

Posted by: Anti.9156

Anti.9156

you misspelled ranger in your title

in PvP

ghoust.8591

@Demus: Read what i write and play vs any player who is good in his class then i can accept that is problem in me.Dps warrior cant compare with dps ranger, necro, thief… they all are ranged so when you rush in midle of opponent team after berserker stance(8-10 seconds) or endure pain(4-5 seconds + trait) you are downed in 2 seconds, they just need dodge,evade teleport from you 10 secunds. Abouth tanking guardiand and ele are much bether. And in what tuornaments did you saw that warrior most played class?

in PvP

Posted by: Matthrian.6035

Matthrian.6035

Look at what classes are run in high level tournaments. Warriors are fairly common as both dps and bunker builds. I don’t think the class is the problem, I think its you.

Every high end team is running Elementalists and not warriors. They use Guards or eles for their bunkers not warriors.

Warriors are not in the meta

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

It’s simple to understand that when you are bad at landing high casting times, you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY OR SAY ANYTHING WITH WARRIOR.

I’m not saying Warrior is an easy mode class and that someone like you should be able to make it work. I’m just saying you aren’t to say ANYTHING yet if you can’t understand how Warrior works. It’s simple to understand why you won or lost on Warrior but it’s hard to apply the Warrior mechanics which is the “hard to land but hurts when it does” concept. You are pretty much clearly new to the game and don’t know what the meta is right now in PvP so before saying “Warrior is bad” and negatively affecting balancing, please learn to play first.

I recommend watching these guys and take notes:

http://www.twitch.tv/tarcisanastasis
http://www.twitch.tv/RomOnCoke
http://www.twitch.tv/blacktruth009

Before ignorantly saying “Warrior is bad because I don’t know Warrior works” please take notes from your superiors.

P.S Warrior is meta, just look at ESL for the love of god. The ignorance is just so strong.

(edited by Nier.8741)

in PvP

Posted by: GrandHaven.1052

GrandHaven.1052

I must be missing something. I thought that title went to ranger.

in PvP

Posted by: Matthrian.6035

Matthrian.6035

It’s not Meta. It got bumped out.

in PvP

ghoust.8591

@Nier Watching videos wher frends who playing all the time together vs random peaple dont prove nothing. Second i did not said it’s not hurts when he land strike but is hard to land compare with(rapid fire, backstab, mesmer burst, death shroud 1111111 might,might,might) and they attack from range + they have allot evade, stealth, teleport skills so you dont know to play need to learn.I am not new in game and no mether what i class play it’s most easy to win vs warrior.

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Eh, I wouldn’t say we are out of the meta. If some relative power were taken from…certain other builds on certain other professions then Warriors would probably be close to how we were before.

Though, to be honest with the current state of SPvP, the warriors who are really good will still dominate their Conquest role perfectly well. Warriors are still a staple of many a pro-team, because one of their biggest strengths is in a 2v2+ fight.

In other words, now’s a GREAT time as a warrior to play one.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

ghoust.8591

What is perfect there when war try to hold point and mesmer thief teleport on high ground and hit you, you run to him till you come you will be half hp, they jump down you jump they teleport up again.Is it war best boon share class no, is best bunker no, is it best dps no, best in mobility no,… yes war is best in 1 thing vitality.

in PvP

Posted by: ragnarokda.1805

ragnarokda.1805

So your reasoning behind warrior sucking in pvp is that you keep getting kited?

….

in PvP

ghoust.8591

Tell me your opinion in what is warrior best role in pvp so other classes dont do much better.

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

What is perfect there when war try to hold point and mesmer thief teleport on high ground and hit you, you run to him till you come you will be half hp, they jump down you jump they teleport up again.Is it war best boon share class no, is best bunker no, is it best dps no, best in mobility no,… yes war is best in 1 thing vitality.

So, presuming ‘high ground’ here, talking something like Temple of the Silent Storm Gate (northern ledge or portal distance wise, east or west ledges where Ferocities spawn) or Altar (North ledge). Essentially a position off point where both the Mesmer and Thief can range you from.

So, the best method to handle ranged pressure would be LoS, meaning you hop off point to get behind something or get under them, force them to waste time coming down. They can’t contest the point without actually being down there, and you aren’t restricted to staying on the point unless they attempt to take it. Stop eating free hits.

When either one comes down, or both come down, this is where things get complicated. Mesmer + Thief is an extremely rough match-up for anyone 1v2, except for a well played D/D ele and even then a slip-up will have that ele dead before a stunbreak can happen. Worst case scenario the thief is the one sticking to you on point while the mesmer keeps up clones and pelts you with fun things.

If you are playing raw damage, meaning AxSh/GS, you need to down that thief as soon as it engages, you might need a bit of luck to pull off the damage burst coupled with a Quickness proc. More than likely the thief will try blind-spam given he knows you are running with a GS around, this might involve a pre-emptive Berserker Stance plus some other factors. If the thief backs off, flip to shield and mitigate for maybe another 8 seconds, ultimately if you do not down the thief and turn this more in your favor as soon as they both engage…you will have to leave point. This isn’t your match-up to win in most instances.

If you are playing some variance of a tanky bow build, Combustive Shot is going to keep enough pressure on point to give you more freedom to move off the point. Even in a power build the burning just melts the likely squishy builds the mesmer and thief would be running. You will have quite a bit more survival capabilities as well, and you WILL be making pings either for someone to come help you (you can definitely long enough for someone to come assist) or telling your team to hit something else like a decap + secondary objective.

Last thing, in either instance, you do NOT want to get downed and die. If you lose the point, its better than +5 points and a respawn timer plus a run-back.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

Posted by: Luclinraider.2317

Luclinraider.2317

No……I really don’t know what more to say.

Warrior is one of the most forgiving classes in the game to mistakes. It is also not a hard class to play, not the easiest, but nowhere near the hardest.

If you truely think Warrior is the worst class in PvP then you need to do 1 of 2 things:

1. Try a different class. Warrior may not be your play style so you may be working against what you are good at.

2. Try a different game. GW2 is easy to pick up and play, but hard to play well. It requires you to learn all the move sets of every class for every comp, and requires you to further know their projections so that you can respond accordingly with dodges, stun breaks, and counter attacks. Requiring you to learn when to go in, and when to wait. This is hard for a lot of people, especially when they come from other MMO’s that are more or less hammer 3 buttons and blow people up before they blow me up/ face eat everything because my healer can heal for my whole life bar with one spell.

To sum it up, most other MMO’s are like watching two boxers stand still, never dodge, block, or move, and just pummel each other in the face until one falls. GW2 is like watching two boxers actually fight, dodge, duck, block, assault, back off…ect.

P.S. This is not me trolling you. I’ve legitimately run into players who just cant cut the PvP in this game. Or at least aren’t willing to put the needed time in to learn it. The PvP is not for everyone.

in PvP

Posted by: King Noob IV.3560

King Noob IV.3560

necro is the worst in pvp and pve. elementalist is the best in pvp and pve. this game has balance problems.

D/D Elementalist takes no skill but is good at everything in the game.
Mesmer is unfun to play against and does everything better than thieves.
Hoping those two get gutted with nerfs

in PvP

Demus.4571

Necro is far from the worst class in pvp

[ASAP] Zerg ~~~ Starkar

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Overall, I’d say Necro is a good 4 or 5, nice middle pack with a strong niche.

Warrior isn’t bad though. Really, all classes have things about them that need to go up and down, no classes excluded. Just have to play what works/fits or move on to the next one, really. :S

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

ghoust.8591

1.Yes i play diferent classesand i like to play all but warrior is first class what i made when start play and its mye favorite.
2.I dont know are you full read what i write in first message.If you read you will see that problem is warrior cant reach classes like mesmer, thief and bicose war dont have evading skills exept whirlwind attack, till you trying to catch them they make good damage and there is only one option be owned or make them run and come back when fully recovered, same for ele and engineer kitte machine.
3.The conclusion is that the mass PvP close combat class such as the Warrior can not survive, which is fine. In all mmo games range your classes better in mass PvP and close combat in 1v1, but as we all can see Warrior is not recommended in 1v1 battles and not in the mass pvp, because it is a question of whether they’ll be able to catch up opponents and if you succeed you will be very close to wait for your respawn.
4.Less damage more evade skills and speed.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

It’s not Meta. It got bumped out.

lol. Right.

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

I thought the general consensus was that Ranger is the worst class in PvP.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Which is ironic and a little scary. One of the top 1v1 classes and falls short in team fighting. Ranger’s scare me. If they ever get around to fixing their crappy broken pets and a few other adjustments, I think rangers could QUICKLY swing the other way.

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

My next suggestion though? Please go re-roll Ele, Guardian, Mesmer, Ranger see-ing as you’re clearly at a beginner skill level and literally have no idea how Warrior works. Evade spamming while having reliable sustain or instant cast damage is the play-style for you. That being said, don’t touch Thief or Engi either and expect to do well in top play because you don’t know how “each classes make plays.”

Kinda sad that even though the class is so “simple in design” people can’t even figure out how to play it at max efficiency OR can’t figure out any counterplay.

(edited by Nier.8741)

in PvP

ghoust.8591

@Velimere Did you try to play survival a/d and s/t ranger in good team?If you are not try and you will see much pain and downing people in few seconds specially burning guardians,thiefs. 8 condition removed+ much evadeing skills.

in PvP

ghoust.8591

@Nier Can you tell me how warrior works give me some tips and tricks.Thanks in advance.

in PvP

Demus.4571

He gave you a couple streamers that play warrior. Tarcis and Rom at least are some of the best warriors there are, follow them on twitch and watch how they play it when they go live.

[ASAP] Zerg ~~~ Starkar

in PvP

Posted by: baroi.3264

baroi.3264

Any class can be good, you only need to be a master on it.

Subdrop

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

Rangers are the worst class in PvP.

/thread

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

1.Hundred blades – to land this powered skill we need 3,5 seconds with out moving, so practically imposible to full skill power land.
3.Kill shot – this is joke skill, have big power but so easy to dodge,block or evade.
4.Volley – its almost same skill to rapid fire just little lower skill power(ranger win).
5.Eviscerate – instant skillt just need to catch your opponent stun him and eviscerate, not so easy with axe movement skills(teleport, evade skills, chill blind … wins).
6.Final thrust – nice damage but slow skill and again you need stun or imobilize oponent(teleport, blinde, chill, break stun… wins)
8.Warrior movement skills – whirlwind(need 1 second to start it but give you little evade), rush good skill but reuse time is to big for close combat class i think,earth shakercbest warrior skill but slow,savage leap very good skill but 3/4 seconds to catch your opponent is slow.
-ranger: stealth, sword-dagger evade skills and entangle if warrior dont use trait warrior sprint
10.Warrior hp – if some one aske me to choice hp vs teleport, stealth, evade i will alweys take less hp more evade,dodge… survival skills.
-vs mesmer warrior no have chance: range attacks, teleport, stealth, block evade,burst dmg, stun breaks, torment(run die fast, dont run die slow), confusion(use skills die fast, dont use die little slower),auto ilusions attacks.
-vs thief little chance: with blind, daze, boone remove, teleports, evade, stealth, big reuse on instant heal (withdraw), have little more chance than against mesmer but best what you can get is make thief run or restart battle, if you are low you cant escape from d/p 33333.
-vs engineer warrior no have chance: turn to moa, permanent swiftness, cc, range, blocks, stealth, when is stuned or knocked take protection boon(33% less dmg), best you can get is make him run(dont chase he throws grenades bihande or set bombs)
-vs necromancer you have some chance depends on your and his build, chills, fears, death shroud(take them little damage give them movement or take them legs so they cant move at all)
-vs ranger maybe have chance but not big with range rapid fire(10k+ damage on 10 sec its to low), evade, stealth, pets skills, immobilize, bleeding, burning(very low need bust little)
-vs elementalist no have chance with boons, evade, blinde, range-small range,heal , chill, immobilize, bleeding, burning(to low dmg need big bust), teleport
-vs guardian you have some chance(signet of might and trait signet mastery): with block burnig(to low damage need little bust), heal, invulnerability, they can kill you just with block burning.
12.If you want little more balanced game dont some class to teleport on high ground where close combat class cant reach them
13.Thanks for your time.

Last time I check, Rapid fire constantly do less than 6k damage even if the whole channel hits on a Maurader Amulet light and medium armor classes.
(2.5 secs channeling, netting a dps of 2.4k per second. Is that high to be considered burst? I doubt so unless with quickness)

I seriously doubt we’re playing the same game.
People always like to exaggerate ranger’s damage.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

Which is ironic and a little scary. One of the top 1v1 classes and falls short in team fighting. Ranger’s scare me. If they ever get around to fixing their crappy broken pets and a few other adjustments, I think rangers could QUICKLY swing the other way.

To add, Ranger can be built to counter any spec in a 1v1 scenario, even specs like cele ele and condition mesmer, if you know the class well enough.

Edit: Cele ele killer , and condi mes killer incase anyone was wondering. Of course, you have to be very good with the class and know certain tricks such as pet bursting and weapon stowing if you want to win.

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Soilder.3607)

in PvP

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Forum balance:

By far the worst class in pvp: the one you play.
Incredibly OP and imbalanced: everything else.

in PvP

ghoust.8591

13.Thanks for your time.

Last time I check, Rapid fire constantly do less than 6k damage even if the whole channel hits on a Maurader Amulet light and medium armor classes.
(2.5 secs channeling, netting a dps of 2.4k per second. Is that high to be considered burst? I doubt so unless with quickness)

Just checked with out quicknes, with maruder amulet, sholar rune, sigil of air ,sigil of fire, with out fury, with out might,with out signet power on heavy golem 9144 damage, all same with berserker amulet 9889 damage. Yes we probaly dont play same game.Have fun.

in PvP

ghoust.8591

Forum balance:

This is GW2 forum not tetris players forum so go play tetris. You are best.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Forum balance:

Hi, I’m Pac-Man. I just wanted to throw in my own two cents. The Red, Pink, Orange and Teal Ghosts are OP as hell. The blue and white ghosts are in a good spot.

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

13.Thanks for your time.

Just checked with out quicknes, with maruder amulet, sholar rune, sigil of air ,sigil of fire, with out fury, with out might,with out signet power on heavy golem 9144 damage, all same with berserker amulet 9889 damage. Yes we probaly dont play same game.Have fun.

Hf triggering Scholar constantly lol..
Nice playing pve huh?
Last I check people uses Pack instead of Scholar.

Oh, and you’re putting sigil procs in the calculation now?
How unfair, since all classes have access to those.

So Yeah, minus unreal Scholar damage and put in Pack, minus fire and air proc, the damage is 5k something.

Suggestion: Play that Scholar ranger right now in PVP and shoot any class with RF and see the real damage you do k?

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

ghoust.8591

13.Thanks for your time.

Hf triggering Scholar constantly lol..
Nice playing pve huh?
Last I check people uses Pack instead of Scholar.

Oh, and you’re putting sigil procs in the calculation now?
How unfair, since all classes have access to those.

So Yeah, minus unreal Scholar damage and put in Pack, minus fire and air proc, the damage is 5k something.

So i should calkulate with out amulet, rune , traits also? And peaple dont use rune of pack there is many diferent runes so peaple use what they want and what most suits them.

in PvP

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

someone should tell lypion,alkore and rom that war isnt good in pvp and ranger is op because for reason no top team seems to know that..

in PvP

ghoust.8591

someone should tell lypion,alkore and rom that war isnt good in pvp and ranger is op because for reason no top team seems to know that..

First read what i write then start rage. Where did you find that i said ranger is op, its similar to warrior difrents is ranger is range class so stay near his team so can be fast revived and make big damage power ranger or condi ranger what ever you want. And any one who said that warrior is op need to prove that but not in videos where he have all time team where all are top players vs random solo regular players.

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

He gave you a couple streamers that play warrior. Tarcis and Rom at least are some of the best warriors there are, follow them on twitch and watch how they play it when they go live.

Really ? Watch a streamer will make you pro ! That’s the most ridiculous kitten i ever heard.
Go practice 1on1 vs diff classes Is what will make this guy better.Watching someone else play won’t do jack kitten.They’re the best Streamers btw,not the best warriors.

in PvP

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Forum balance:

I’m sorry if i’ve actually hit a nerve there. But if you would read the GW2 forums sometime, you would know that i was being sarcastic because literally every class has 1-2 posts that complain about them being weak.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriel.4370

Pyriel.4370

LOL @ OP

Warrior is actually not that bad, yeh rampage can be countered, but tbf if it couldn’t it would be seriously OP.

It just sounds like you are terrible at the class. I’ve never had particular trouble against any of the classes you mentioned via knowing what they are likely to do and using my skills properly. Having slight more trouble with elementalists and high constant stacks of burning, but everyone else is at the moment, it isn’t class unique.

in PvP

Posted by: jayson.6512

jayson.6512

Stop saying x class is bad because you are bad!

in PvP

Pyriel.4370

It is a legitimate judgement to make, most warriors actually have no trouble in non-high end esports with ham/gs (what he seems to run).

I run that build fine, plenty of my guildies run that build fine, it is most likely that he has lack of pvp ‘awareness’, ‘tactics’ and isn’t working well with warrior mechanics.

To deny that is really not going to get us anywhere.

What Ghoust here needs to do most likely is watch some twitch streamers like ROM for general warrior usage and more specialised guides on youtube and teh interwebs, then practice.

The warrior just simply isn’t stifled as a class as much as the ranger or engi is for example. It isn’t hidden behind a gigantic skillwall for ‘good’ usage unlike the engi (for example) and isn’t poorly designed and consta-nerfed like the ranger.

I would like to add to this that Ghoust seems like a new player, his original post showed a vast lack of understanding of certain warr moves, e.g.

“7.Hammer – all hammer skills are to slow(evade, teleport, chill, fear,… wins)”

The hammer hasn’t had many changes and warriors have been happily using hammer successfully for over a year now. If you remember the Ham/Bow build you will know what I mean.

He also has no other forum posts prior to this, it does sound like he is still getting used to GW2, didn’t do so well with Warrior and has come on the forums to complain about it when it is likely the problem is on his end based on his description of the problems.

E.g. A player who knows how to play PvP well (not amazingly but just well) will know about LoS abuse to avoid being kited while holding a point.

(edited by Pyriel.4370)

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

First read what i write then start rage. Where did you find that i said ranger is op, its similar to warrior difrents is ranger is range class so stay near his team so can be fast revived and make big damage power ranger or condi ranger what ever you want. And any one who said that warrior is op need to prove that but not in videos where he have all time team where all are top players vs random solo regular players.

Hang on, guy! Interpretation! You said in the title that warrior is the worst class, implying that ranger is better. He simply responded that top players don’t seem to know since they are running warrior and never ranger.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

ghoust.8591

Hang on, guy! Interpretation! You said in the title that warrior is the worst class, implying that ranger is better. He simply responded that top players don’t seem to know since they are running warrior and never ranger.

He said to some one need to tell Lypion, Alkore and Rom that warrior is not good and that ranger is op, becouse you are his lawyer tell me where i said that ranger is op. According to that logic mesmer is second worst class, because after ranger mesmer is less played.

in PvP

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

this

in PvP

Pyriel.4370

He said to some one need to tell Lypion, Alkore and Rom that warrior is not good and that ranger is op, becouse you are his lawyer tell me where i said that ranger is op. According to that logic mesmer is second worst class, because after ranger mesmer is less played.

Please don’t let your forum debut become pure QQ, it doesn’t work well and you’ll only end up upset.

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

If you want to play a high power/damage build then you are going to suffer without having immob or stun to lock down your opponent or having players on your team who know how to lock down for you to land your high damage skills. The risk/reward for warrior can be high. If you get focused, you bring a shield. Instead of going for burst, go for burst setup by locking down your opponent. Warrior has access to some of the best weakness and stuns in the game. Couple that with distracting strikes and body blow, you can consistently apply weakness.

If you have issues with rampage, then you bait out the dodges/ blinds and then pop your rampage. Yes, landing skull crack is difficult at times but if you learn when to initiate, it’s a great skill.

Warrior is far from low tier and currently some of the celestial meta warriors are doing well.

in PvP

Posted by: Erindriel.2351

Erindriel.2351

Warriors can be beastly in small scale engagements and 1v1, though I find they’re easy to lock down and kite — hence rangers / necros / mesmers / eles giving warriors trouble.

Maybe they need 20 seconds knocked off stance cooldowns, and/or for berserker stance to remove 2/3 condis on use. Maybe the shield missile reflection could be made baseline as well because honestly shield is only there to set up axe burst.

I’m not a very experienced player so I may be wrong; But I disagree that warriors are weak. Mediocre, maybe. But far from weak. If you want weak try thief.

in PvP

ghoust.8591

I challenge you all to compare the skills of all classesvs warrior skills and you will see what i am speaking .Example Guardian with maruder amulet has a larger healing Power of the Warriors with ,Celestial or Crusader amulet.And what we get to the Guardian combo healer, condition cleans and dps in the same time only 2 thousand less health. Now someone will say they have almost the same hp but Warrior has more toughness, with more toughness you take less damage but with block you dont take damage, what also can be used to finish downed people.This is just one example.