CONDITION RAGE!!

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

We uploaded this video for all the viewers who feel the same way about condi. Sometimes you just wanna scream and tell the world how you feel? Here we did it for you!

Also 550 conditions where cleared in this match

~BalougaPod

(edited by Biklen.5490)

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

What can I say?….Anet loves passive gameplay

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Biklen.5490

What can I say?….Anet loves passive gameplay

At least we can laugh at it when we look back at these moments…The moments Anet has made epic for us.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

the moments when you go all the time to avatar without any stability are mlg plays.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Why does he just keep running straight into the middle of AoE condi spam? And why the hell does he do the same thing over and over again? Have you never played a condi thief before?

It’s like someone walk into a poison ivy bush, then doing it again…and again…and again…and then raging about it.

Wanna fight a condi thief? Don’t stand right next to him and let him drop his damage on top of you. Move.

This guy in general would do well to just take a second and look to see who is where and what is actually going on instead of just YOLOing straight to onto the point and trying to tank everything. But I guess people are kinda spoiled after the last bunker meta where they just mindless expected to tank everything.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

Why does he just keep running straight into the middle of AoE condi spam? And why the hell does he do the same thing over and over again? Have you never played a condi thief before?

It’s like someone walk into a poison ivy bush, then doing it again…and again…and again…and then raging about it.

Wanna fight a condi thief? Don’t stand right next to him and let him drop his damage on top of you. Move.

Because he needs to l2 play like others who agree with that guy.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Boring. That was supposed to be bad? I am waiting for people to discover that one utility called epidemic.. <evil laugh>

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Why would you just keep running into him and 3v1’s and stand in their attacks…

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: skillze.7689

skillze.7689

the problem i see with this isnt the condi its the evade frames ontop of condition spam if you cannot cc the thief due to its massive evade uptimes then what can you do to counter its condition application

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

You upload a video and then delete it? I don’t get it.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

you need to learn how to play against him . rushing far 1v1 standing on point while see him ready his 2 venoms and not dodge it common….
just 2 dodes and he lost 8 ini or 2 dodges and his burst. so seeing after you scream while you had only 2 stacks of poison….

i had very old condi build which put down in 2-3 sec enemies. but i had no break stun… get the idea….

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

If it makes you feel better theres power dmg and farpushbunkers present atm, it shouldnt take much improving to get out of venomshare levels.

Tho the reason why im interested in writiting here is more philosphical:

“Whats wrong with condies?”

Its an equal variant of dealing dmg. Why does it bother poeple more to inevitably die in 10s, but when its an instant 10k burst its fun and skillful?
The mini bunker-burst-DoT-bunker triangle also needs it, so im interested in what is so dislikeable about them?

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Biklen.5490

You upload a video and then delete it? I don’t get it.

the video is still up..?

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Keeps saying vid not available.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Biklen.5490

you need to learn how to play against him . rushing far 1v1 standing on point while see him ready his 2 venoms and not dodge it common….
just 2 dodes and he lost 8 ini or 2 dodges and his burst. so seeing after you scream while you had only 2 stacks of poison….

i had very old condi build which put down in 2-3 sec enemies. but i had no break stun… get the idea….

It was not 1vs1?…

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Biklen.5490

Keeps saying vid not available.

in some counties it is blocked because of the music

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Biklen.5490

the problem i see with this isnt the condi its the evade frames ontop of condition spam if you cannot cc the thief due to its massive evade uptimes then what can you do to counter its condition application

LoL people really dont get the reason we posted this on the forum….

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Oh, the OP is aware that there’s no condi meta, condi thieves are bad and his team was simply a subpar comp going against a full condi, underpowered, team comp. Yet op made the video anyways for the laffs and not for any other subliminal reasons. I get it now! False alarm guys!

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

messiah.1908

power creep 10k dmg is not cancer and 10k dmg over 15 sec is?
what am i missing here?

be able to put you in 15 bleed, 10 poison 5 confusion and cover them with 3 other condition need less skill than just going stealth and bs and bound all over…. weird

i dont play this build but familiar with it (unicorn old build if 4 years players remember it)

i wish we would see full condi team versus full power team . than we would have nice match up and not all over same build same composition – boring

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Dahkeus.8243

power creep 10k dmg is not cancer and 10k dmg over 15 sec is?
what am i missing here?

be able to put you in 15 bleed, 10 poison 5 confusion and cover them with 3 other condition need less skill than just going stealth and bs and bound all over…. weird

i dont play this build but familiar with it (unicorn old build if 4 years players remember it)

i wish we would see full condi team versus full power team . than we would have nice match up and not all over same build same composition – boring

Yea, it’s a lot like the old unicorn build, except that it can’t be done in perma-stealth. However, just like that build, it looks super OP to some people, but it’s also still weak in any sort of competitive environment. A good D/P thief with Dash will rotate and decap faster than a condi thief and can quickly jump into a fight to burst and stomp an enemy.

Condi is pretty legit for Stronghold since AoE poison spam is a decent counter to heal spam, but that game type in general still needs some tuning of course…

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

this post really backfired

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

That was pretty funny to watch.

As for people popping up with skill vs no skill, try condi flamethrower engi then maurauder scrapper and tell me which one took more “skill.”

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

As I see from this video he’s frequently against 2-3 enemies with all condition builds.
Then that amoun tof conditions is a normal thing if they simply focus him.
If it was Direct damage he was dead quickly.

And there’s a lot of direct damage in that video. If you look at his condition stack numbers, there’s only few moments when he have some stacks of bleeding or poison, and is only when he fall directly into a enemy focus. Out of that he’s dead by the direct damage of the thief and the necro, adding some condition damage.
For example at 3:10 he run directly in the mouth of a Reaper + Daredevil, that kill him faster without even need to stack conditions, while that hilarious man scream “condi condi condi” but there’s only 9 stack of vulnerability, some seconds of chill and 3 poison… While the direct damage of the thief simply burst him down easier than the conditions. Really funny. And there’s also other enemy players, that eventually hitted him from range (we can’t know from that camera view).

The same at 4:30… he’s screaming “condi condi condi” but at last he have 8 bleed and 2-3 poison and 2 torment, nothing more. Nothing to burst him down.
But he was Again 1vs3… and they simply burst him down with Direct Damage.

In the whole video there’s only one moment when he was really under a condition pressure and he was 1vs4… and that 4 enemies killed him easy why they was not all condition builds but also hybrid or direct damage builds.

That video shows more how people think that Condi damage are and that they frequently die for the direct damage instead of the condition damage. But they still think that is the condition damage that make them die!

Actually there’s only 3 classes that play with conditions:
1) Reaper (that can play Only condition with corrupt boon why is the only viable build the necro have for spvp)
2) Herald mallyx revenant (but frequently you find also direct damage builds with sword/shield and hammer, why hit really really hard, sometimes harder than with the condi build)
3) Thieves, that play sinister simply why they inflict a high Direct damage and the D/D combination don’t only make them spam bleeding (the reason to use sinister instead of berserker), grant them also a semi permanent Evade, granting them also free Heal and Condi Clean. They take 2 pidgeons with a bean.

out of that all the damage is Direct Damage. And work really really good! Expecially with the new no-bunker meta.

Don’t cry about conditions when totally not needed and look at your damage condition stacks before post a video, please.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Well, two things.

1. I agree that the conditions are out of hand and I’ve, personally, never liked them.

2. The necro was an issue, but the thief is veeeeeeeeeeery counterable. Since you know the thief is there, no need to waste your mobility rushing over there. Get on the point, at this point, he’ll waste his initiative/dodges/caltrops (if he has them, watching on my phone so I can’t see for sure). At this point, you simply walk off point, cleanse w.e condi you’ve suffered, and the thief will have absolutely nothing in the ways of pressure that can force you back onto the defense. Its obvious that he’s pretty bad too, considering he burned steal when he could’ve easily just walked up to the downed dude and did quite a bit of keyboard turning (smells of pve hero). Also, engaging him at range is also a viable strategy, considering how his gapclosers on D/D either cost initiative (less flip spam) or a 20s+CD (assuming traited steal). You could’ve more than easily taken him down with your staff and smoke if you kited him off point, since you lack the CC to effectively force him off for the decap and all of his evades still count as him being on the point (i.e. no point face tanking him on point if you can’t do any real pressure for at least a few seconds until he burns his resources like an idiot).

Either way, I do agree that it is a brainless spec, but its a brainless spec for brainless players. Let the nabs have their fun and counter them ez.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Removal of bunker amulets, makes condis worst. Less of a Vit buffer and less healing.

Ya people say in competative comps condis are not a thing but you are wrong. Condi Necro is a thing… But lets look at some of the most viable professions right now. Engi, Rev, DH. They all have condi clears but nothing that great. Rev has the least amount of them. Non of these professions survive getting condi bombed especially on glassy specs.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Anyone remember when people would cry that anet didn’t support conditions XD lol man how times change.

Necromancer Main

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: daggerhands.9634

daggerhands.9634

Remember that time people knw how to clear condi’s

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Leaving point meant also leaving her and I never leave her.

Give me a break.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Warlord.9074

Conditions were also not spamable like now, and every class didn’t have a lot of CC like now, and torment, and slow didn’t exist. They also didn’t stack like now too lol.

We also didn’t have runes and sigils that made condition durations 100%.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Rodobin.1859

Rodobin.1859

ITT: people that don’t know how to take a joke

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Anet loves the easy, lazy gameplay that Condi brings. Passive gameplay at its best… ssnooze fest

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

there is a reason why most viable builds have a ton of condition removals and/or high base HP while most of the time ignoring the threat of direct damage

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Conditions were also not spamable like now, and every class didn’t have a lot of CC like now, and torment, and slow didn’t exist. They also didn’t stack like now too lol.

We also didn’t have runes and sigils that made condition durations 100%.

Except for Slow and intensity stacking poison/burning, false on all counts. With exception of Scrapper, none of the builds are boasting any more CC now than before even the Specializations patch.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Uh, as a Ranger main I must say that this particular builds weakness is heavy condition pressure. Fighting 2 condition spammers on point is never going to end well.

But whether conditions are running rampant again, we will see as soon as season two starts.

Perhaps utilizing healing spring might help? Even though I know that stacking might is the way to go via HaO and RaO. Just sayin.. less boons to corrupt and a condi removed every 2 seconds.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

messiah.1908

condi wont be a thing. just necro maybe . as ele is out of the meta so only ranger with boons spamming mainly and scrapper. so 1 necro condi is enough for the other 4 team member to be full power creep /sustain

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Dahkeus.8243

ITT: people that don’t know how to take a joke

ITT: A “joke” that clearly just wasn’t funny. Although the OP clearly thought he was hilarious…

Personally, I find his rage against everyone here more comical.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

condi wont be a thing. just necro maybe . as ele is out of the meta so only ranger with boons spamming mainly and scrapper. so 1 necro condi is enough for the other 4 team member to be full power creep /sustain

I am sorry, I can’t agree with you.

The April 2014 Patch did kill Bunker Guard (yeah dd ele are OP that much)
The June 2015 Patch did kill Shoutbow bruisers AOE cleansers.
The January 2016 Patch did kill Tempest Aura shout build and Mesmer Bunker.

Now… give me a viable meta build that AOE condi cleanse… please. We need to get two or three of that in a working comp. Usually 2 bruisers + 1 bunker.

We all deserved to die to condis, night after night. We all want that Bunker meta dead. Well, kitten us all.

What is funny, is we are in denial. Our community is too new to remember that the bunker meta of 2012 get nerfed and we got a condi meta after that (2013 dhummfire???), that got nerfed, to get a burst meta that got … Same old kitten, but now bunker are worse than ever, since we can’t allocate stats anymore… since they remove the vit+though ammy… since we are “prisonners” of Anet desire to do whatever they want…. RPG should be about choices to build your character… we lost even that. Good Job!

Dal

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Smoosh.2718

Smoosh.2718

I honestly cant stand the condition meta.
All it encourages is bad plan, spam your skills till the foe dies from an unstoppable assault of conditions.
Conditions are meant to be damage over time right? taking 3-5k damage every second is not true to speak over time, that’s the same if not more than a physical attack.

Condition damage across the board needs it’s damage lowered.
Why? because you can combine Conditions with being tanky, you can not pull off the same effect with a power build as you lower your total damage dealt by taking tankyness, which is what it should be!

Condition damage only needs Condition damage to be the king
Power needs, precision, power and ferocity to be top.

With this current meta of condition spamming monkey’s I might as well be attacking them with a wet sausage asking them if they’d like to burn it for me since they already applied the last 100quadzillion conditions on me already.
(In other games condition damage, AKA Damage over time skills, had a set amount of damage and played a lesser role in the game, they weren’t over powered and you could counter them (since you CAN’T spam them in those games))

TLDR:
Condition meta is boring, unfun, lacking in fun play, less counters (Vitality makes next to no difference in this game due to the high damage of conditions), it also becomes tiring to face the same builds that are stupidly strong in the current balance that play on cheap play.
STOP pushing for conditions to be a thing in pvp, it really ruins the fun in this game.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Conditions are no where near the problem made out to be. The issue is more the AOE and how those conditions applied through the same. A condition group stands on point drops aoe and power users have to wade through , each taking that aoe from multiple sources. This damage is off both the direct and condition variety.

If you take those same condition users off point and disperse them then the condition pressure one or two of them can provide at once drops and power users gain advantage specifically if a condi user focused.

On point fighting is much more a thing in PvP apparently so you will get more of these groups that park on point and drop that AOE on top of each other. I spend most of my time in WvW and Conditions only become a real issue when people are parked on point (lords room in towers as example or at choke points) and start stacking that aoe. Get them out in the open and they much easier to deal with.

(edited by babazhook.6805)

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Huttunen.8309

Huttunen.8309

Myself I think the biggest problems with conditions are that you can put more toughness and vitality without losing the condi damage (like the current mercenary amulet, which just makes terrible builds to play against). With power you almost need to wear marauder to do some decent damage.

Also the ways to deal with condis are really limited. There’s just resistance that helps to deal with condis, and some of the classes still have no ways to even apply it. But then against power builds there’s protection, and you can even toss some weakness at those poor power players to make them hit like a wet noodle. Against condis there’s nothing like this.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Ok guys,

I think everybody is confused on why we posted this….

This team was 2 condi necros 2 condi thieves and flame guard.
This video was uploaded as a joke to show the state of witch classes have gone too in unranked. I think the play style of players picking condi over physical is massive. This is not even in PVP this is also in WvW…I constantly roam and get attacked by 3-7 condi thieves/and other classes that are also condi. Point blank is that condi is a HUGE part of this game and the way it is applied is just flat out annoying.

I know how to counter a condi thief. 1vs1 he has no chance on taking my Druid. In ranked they are basically useless. I know i get it. But when the entire team is condi it doesnt take much to burn me on point. Most of those fights it was 3vs1 or 2vs1…Also if you did not see i spent a lot of my clearing on my GF as she was getting the bomb also. Leaving point meant also leaving her and I never leave her.

People say why did you just run away and get off point? We did…Later on in the match…“The part of the video we left out” The part of the video that was boring and not “funny” anymore.

You only saw a part of the video the part where i was raging…This was uploaded more as a joke than anything.

I don’t care who you are fighting a condi thief is just flat out annoying and cancer. Most players that defend it are the ones playing it.

I do agree with u to some extent butdont forget that gw2 is a very gimmick based game, it all about the strong classes rotation selectec by ANet (reason i believe this game kinda failled at pvp perspective).

But players are being clever by choosing what is stronger and easier to play, game is about select wich class Anet made stronger, not much about player skill when selected class is out of the suposed meta.

Wins who plays better the “easy gimmicks”, that is what gw2 is about.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Look at that level of skill. He stood still like a big target saying “hit me, I’m a free kill!”

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Abimes.9726

Abimes.9726

You lose condi damage if you don’t take expertise and condi having one defencive stat is actualy crutial since they can’t burst as fast as a power build therefor they have to be able to survive the time teir burst kicks the damage in.

I personnaly pref playing power builds but i see no problems with conditions.

Protection would be to power what resitence is to condition. (you have prot more often but resistence literaly make you imune to the damage.) and condi removals are actualy compensating for the condi damage behing true damage and not affected by weakness.

Blocks , evades and invulns & healing counter both since dodging condi applications is like dodging a burst it won’t affect you at all.

Some condibuilds however could have better animation on their dangerous condition applications. (spaming 1 and putting bleeds on you is actualy doing less damage than someone spaming 1 with a power amulet , the main difference the power one you start to feel presured directly the other one starts with low damage and at the end hits liek a truck when he reach the condi cap.)

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Against condis there’s nothing like this.

That’s actually false. Conditions have to be applied. Condi applying abilities can be blocked and evaded.

The problem with condis is that since they deal damage over time, many players don’t learn to associate the condis with the abilities that apply them. The players only notice the condis after they are applied.

A player encounters a DH trap and all this blue crap comes out of the ground and instagibs them, that player immediately learns that blue crap needs to be evaded/blocked.
However when a player encounters a condi build, they typically don’t notice anything until after the condi build has stacked up everything, which means the player completely misses what abilities applied the condis.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Abimes.9726

@Crinn

Give this dude a golden ticket.
I think you are totaly right on that one.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Abimes.9726

Forum Bug HEllO

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

That’s actually false. Conditions have to be applied. Condi applying abilities can be blocked and evaded.

The problem with condis is that since they deal damage over time, many players don’t learn to associate the condis with the abilities that apply them. The players only notice the condis after they are applied.

A player encounters a DH trap and all this blue crap comes out of the ground and instagibs them, that player immediately learns that blue crap needs to be evaded/blocked.
However when a player encounters a condi build, they typically don’t notice anything until after the condi build has stacked up everything, which means the player completely misses what abilities applied the condis.

+1

• Druid’s circling evades applies bleeds and poison
  • Ranger’s stationary trap condi application
  • Guardian’s PF, JI and rapid F1 procs in groups
  • Necro’s currupt boon signet & Well currupt boon skills
  • Thieve’s somersault condi applications

Players have literally no idea how to evade/block/counter these skills when they come across them… then they QQ for triggering Wells or standing on traps or not saving a cleanse for currupt boon or eating a Whirling Wrath F1 proc in the face.

This is not a condi meta patch. A lot of it really is L2P issues from players not knowing how to handle condi builds.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: Huttunen.8309

Huttunen.8309

I wasn’t even talking about evading and blocks? Of course you can evade and block most of the attacks. The thing is that there’s no condis or boons but just resistance which help against condis. When you dodge the attacks and possibly kitten up at kiting, eventually you will run out of endurance and the condis start stacking on you. Running out of endurance will possibly kill you even if you are against power specs, but after that there’s no protection or weakness helping you to midigate damage against the condis. On condi specs like mercenary reaper/warrior/everything you can kitten up with dodging and soak some hits even from a thief backstabbing you, since you have more toughness and vitality than the power specs poking you. I think you basically only picked that one sentence from my message and ignored everything else

I’m going to admit and say that I’m really rusty against the elite specs and some other classes, since I only got to emerald on the last season (Wasn’t amused by the meta) and last time I played spvp before seasons was before HoT, but I can still dodge the poison whirls of reapers and such. But something like marks I find insanely hard to dodge, since they’re about instant and unblockable.

(edited by Huttunen.8309)

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Warlord.9074

since they can’t burst as fast as a power build

I loled at this. Condis can’t burst as fast as a power build? Since when.

CONDITION RAGE!!

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

since they can’t burst as fast as a power build

I loled at this. Condis can’t burst as fast as a power build? Since when.

He should’ve swapped the geomancy sigil for battle at least (not that it would’ve made that much of a difference). Also, if you consider the amount of damage that was done, the shield bash > decapitate did more damage in less time. The burning fury simply did more damage over the duration of the burst.