Can't leave if I hate the map people voted

in PvP

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Ok, I’m sooo over the Courtyards matches. Twice I was stuck in Courtyard and all I wanted to do was get the daily done (Defend a point). How in the world am I suppose to get this if all the matches vote for courtyard. I tried leaving the match and it say I couldn’t. I exited to DESKTOP, logged back on a DIFFERENT CHARACTER and I was pulled back to the blasted match I was TRYING to leave. I told everyone, sorry I wasn’t going to play a match I was doom to fail in and everyone got mad at me, but the character I was on wasn’t set up for PVP so I couldn’t do really anything.

THIS IS SOOOOO STUPID! I should be able to leave a map if I want. Give me a “time out” to not play in pvp for 30s-1min, I don’t give a kitten’s behind, but I HATED being forced into a match I didn’t want to play and making the team suffer for it, because I couldn’t do anything.

/end rant/

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Play ranked —> no courtyard

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in PvP

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

Play ranked —> no courtyard

Then he’ll just be back with complaints of Premade after premade.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Ummmm…go to hotjoin? It will take you 2 minutes to get your dailies and then you can leave. Daily casual

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

discover a better build for courtyard, i run a slightly different build just for courtyard, went from being useless to useful without a skill improvement.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Do what I do…

Run out there, pop liche and kill one person so you’re on the scoreboard then /afk in spawn until the match is over.

Eventually this behavior will become so abhorrent people will complain about it on the forums and ANet will realize that they either a.) can’t mix gamemodes into a single queue or b.) need to provide players a way to quickly swap between specs/classes since many classes don’t/can’t work with the same spec in conquest and deathmatch.

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Oh my… You just won the daily biggest forum-carebear award. And there are dozens of thick-headed WvW players requesting 15v15 DM. Good job.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Do what I do…

Run out there, pop liche and kill one person so you’re on the scoreboard then /afk in spawn until the match is over.

Eventually this behavior will become so abhorrent people will complain about it on the forums and ANet will realize that they either a.) can’t mix gamemodes into a single queue or b.) need to provide players a way to quickly swap between specs/classes since many classes don’t/can’t work with the same spec in conquest and deathmatch.

Besides the fact that you can’t afk in spawn……….. Put down your macho fingers and reply with something that helps the man out instead of pounding your chest and pooping out lies.

OP, as stated before, just go into hotjoin and grab your dailies. Don’t be like this guy and hinder your team. Thanks

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Maxwell.7843

Maxwell.7843

Please do not abandon your team.

If your only goal is capping a point, if you don’t plan on playing the whole match and/or if you don’t plan on actively participating (supporting your team and interacting with them on teamchat), there is hotjoin, aka Practice.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Ok, I’m sooo over the Courtyards matches. Twice I was stuck in Courtyard and all I wanted to do was get the daily done (Defend a point). How in the world am I suppose to get this if all the matches vote for courtyard. I tried leaving the match and it say I couldn’t. I exited to DESKTOP, logged back on a DIFFERENT CHARACTER and I was pulled back to the blasted match I was TRYING to leave. I told everyone, sorry I wasn’t going to play a match I was doom to fail in and everyone got mad at me, but the character I was on wasn’t set up for PVP so I couldn’t do really anything.

THIS IS SOOOOO STUPID! I should be able to leave a map if I want. Give me a “time out” to not play in pvp for 30s-1min, I don’t give a kitten’s behind, but I HATED being forced into a match I didn’t want to play and making the team suffer for it, because I couldn’t do anything.

/end rant/

Alt F4. You do know there are other things to do than play the game right? Try some of them.

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Do what I do…

You need more time to change your spec?! If you don’t want to participate or even try you might as well be a bot or stick to hotjoin. Expecting the best from a bad behavior… human logic 2015 is at it’s peak!!!

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Theologus.7085

Theologus.7085

I think players should be able to leave. Maybe timeout for 1-2 day will be good price. Leavers must suffer.

Sorry for my english, guys. I try.

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Go play ranked, or better yet – hot join. We really don’t want players like you in ranked.

Courtyard is an awful map to have in a conquest queue. It is far too easy to snowball. I love to play condition thief in that map. People hate me because they literally can’t kill me, yet I sweep up the kills <3

Melder – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

http://www.twitch.tv/livskis/c/5837533

Replace Skyhammer with Courtyard! The strategy is the same!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

in PvP

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

Wahoo! Bye frands!

ArrDee, even for you, that is a stupid statement….now I know you have made plenty of stupid statements – but this one….seriously? Ever see a big SKYHAMMER in the courtyard? Ever get pulled into a broken glass floor and fallen to your death in courtyard? Have you ever even played on that map?

While I dislike both maps I prefer the Courtyard only because I am not forced to cheese CC people to their deaths like I must in Skyhammer. But I suppose you play both maps exactly the same…

Hell do you even play the game at all anymore?

Wah the fuk hoo. Bye frand.

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

in PvP

Posted by: Elegy.2159

Elegy.2159

Wah the fuk hoo.

lol, watch the video and see what strategy she’s talking about.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Wah the fuk hoo. Bye frand.

So funny lmao.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in PvP

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Isn’t Democracy great!