Can we get that D/D ele nerf please?

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

no other class can get 25 stacks of might that easily without help from allies.

Celestial Signet Necromancer would like a word with you.

It’s presence in team fights is questionable you would never not take a cele ele.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Reduce might stacking to max of 10?

that would nerf every single spec…

pvp needs celestial eles to be nerfed…not everyone, cause after equally nerfing everything they still gonna sit on top spamming their crap and trolling everyone else all day long

It seems to me that a key problem is the ability of some classes to run highly defensive builds that can also do high damage by stacking might. Eles have fairly easy access to might stacking and can maintain high might stacks in an optimal build.

In other words reducing might stacking (it would have to be a big cut like to 10 or so) would not nerf all classes/builds equally- it would nerf a main cause of cheese in pvp.

There are other areas that need to be cut imo, but you guys have already talked about that a lot.

I know might stacking will never be addressed though because I imagine the pve crowd would have a heart attack if ANET did that, even though it would clearly be good for balance in pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

It’s presence in team fights is questionable

Nope.

you would never not take a cele ele.

Good thing you can take both.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Trap and beastmaster ranger are able to 3v1 easily

oh god…this really made my day

those forum ppl…fml lol

Ark 2nd Account