Cant wait to try the new traits

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Deathly invigoration is going to be epic. Every 20ish seconds in a team fight im gonna use this gm trait to change the game. Team mates just took 15k spike damage froma thief? Well if team mates is stood right next to me i will go BAM. Pop into deathshroud and pump out a tasty little 522 heal to save the day.

Build diversity just became a thing for necro with this trait. Im gonna drop terror for it probably. It just seems a must have grandmaster trait. Hope it doesnt get nerfed to be more in line with the napalm and ip engi gm trait. The amazing thing is, about 20 seconds after you have pumped out this 522 heal you can do it all over again, this patch has me very excited!

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Lol? Hahah yeah

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

You get two fears in downstate, I call that op!

in PvP

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Lol again. Lol largely must play a lot

in PvP

Posted by: Alexander.9810

Alexander.9810

I can see a Celestial Support Necro build coming out of the new changes.

Blood Magic with Ritual of Life, Transfusion, and Deathly Invigoration
Curses with Enfeebling Blood, Path of Corruption, and Terror
Soul Reaping with Soul Marks, Master of Terror, and Foot in the Grave

All that healing support, Fear, AoE, and being less easily focused would be an interesting ally to have.

Warrior in FFXIV, the best MMO in the world
Former Warrior in Guild Wars 2
Former Sith Warrior in SWTOR

in PvP

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

All that healing support, Fear, AoE, and being less easily focused would be an interesting ally to have.

So you’ll be able to heal for way less than an ele, warrior, or guard, while providing no aoe boons and few cleanses. Problem is boon corruption, and fears will never be as easy to apply and reapply as boons because they actually require you to land skills on enemies. Even if the effectiveness of aoe soft cc were as strong as aoe boons, which they currently aren’t by a mile, they would still be way weaker than aoe boons because boons are way way way harder to remove than conditions.

Also, the healing is not nearly as good, and deathly invigoration is super weak. Eles heal for 1-1.5k base just for switching into water attunement. They do that about as much as necros go into DS, and that’s a master minor. Deathly invigoration should heal for at least 1.5k base. It’s yet another trait they have balanced around this mystical idea necros can actually enter and exit DS every 7 seconds ignoring the fact that you SACRIFICE YOUR ENTIRE PROFESSION MECHANIC, including all your defense, to do it.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

(edited by zapv.8051)

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Necro will actually be a in a good place. Of course there will be complainers, but overall, it is in a much better place than before.

in PvP

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

If we’re talking about condi necro, that will probably depend on how A.net handles the +condi duration stat.

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

Necro will actually be a in a good place.

By all means, do look over changes and additions to other classes. We got buffs sure. But let me put it this way, we got a bicycle when every other classes gets godkitten formula one racing car.

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

And here we are, again! After eles and mesmers complaining b4 HoT is even out, finally Necros are whining too

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Necro will actually be a in a good place.

By all means, do look over changes and additions to other classes. We got buffs sure. But let me put it this way, we got a bicycle when every other classes gets godkitten formula one racing car.

We’ve got some nice changes here and there. But I was missing some of the ‘fun’ new stuff, like some other classes got.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

So you’ll be able to heal for way less than an ele, warrior, or guard, while providing no aoe boons and few cleanses. Problem is boon corruption, and fears will never be as easy to apply and reapply as boons because they actually require you to land skills on enemies. Even if the effectiveness of aoe soft cc were as strong as aoe boons, which they currently aren’t by a mile, they would still be way weaker than aoe boons because boons are way way way harder to remove than conditions.

Also, the healing is not nearly as good, and deathly invigoration is super weak. Eles heal for 1-1.5k base just for switching into water attunement. They do that about as much as necros go into DS, and that’s a master minor. Deathly invigoration should heal for at least 1.5k base. It’s yet another trait they have balanced around this mystical idea necros can actually enter and exit DS every 7 seconds ignoring the fact that you SACRIFICE YOUR ENTIRE PROFESSION MECHANIC, including all your defense, to do it.

I disagree with more healing. Necro needs more support

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

Don’t worry, it’s good as long as the thief and his buddy engie are having fun.

Now, quoting Peters, just skip the necromancer discussion, because everyone hates them.

Leman

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Don’t worry, it’s good as long as the thief and his buddy engie are having fun.

Now, quoting Peters, just skip the necromancer discussion, because everyone hates them.

Man, that was so sad.