Casuals need fixes for legendary

in PvP

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Envy is a curious thing. People are playing the game having fun and then when they see that there is something that they can’t get they are upset and cease to have fun.

That’s not envy, that’s greed. Envy is about caring about something because someone else has it, I couldn’t give a kitten what other people have. Greed is about wanting something because it exists, and I’m definitely greedy. Most people are though, it’s not a big deal. the game wouldn’t exist without greed.

Back pieces are inconsequential stat wise. No build will be made or broken by legendary back pieces. It doesn’t matter that PvP is necessary for a legendary back piece because the back piece is unnecessary. PvP Achievements are few and far between and also unnecessary to unlock Achievement gear.

And if that works for you then that’s fine, but don’t try to project it onto others. If other people are bothered by not having an item that they want, then they are bothered, that is a problem, and if there are enough of them that ANet cares about their business, they might want to do something to keep those people happy. Up to them, of course.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

honestly, if you can’t even be bothered to do the bare minimum 3 ranked matches per day “casual means 1-3 per week… LOL” then pvp rewards isn’t the place for you.

forget crossing divisions, this guy’s definition of his own play style would make it impossible for him to even finish the “win x ranked matches a day” achievement, let alone complaining about being stuck in emerald/sapphire.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

If other people are bothered by not having an item that they want, then they are bothered, that is a problem

Actually no, if a murderer wanted freedom but didn’t have it that is no problem, if a lazy person (who may or may not be called Ohoni) wanted a reward but didn’t get it that is also no problem. They can be bothered all they like, doesn’t make it a problem.

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Actually no, if a murderer wanted freedom but didn’t have it that is no problem, if a lazy person (who may or may not be called Ohoni) wanted a reward but didn’t get it that is also no problem. They can be bothered all they like, doesn’t make it a problem.

Oh no, I vehemently disagree with you. It’s definitely a problem that he can’t crybully the devs into destroying any kind of incentive structure or long-term goal the game has. :^)

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

honestly, if you can’t even be bothered to do the bare minimum 3 ranked matches per day “casual means 1-3 per week… LOL” then pvp rewards isn’t the place for you.

And I honestly wouldn’t care about that, except that they’ve currently made it the ONLY way to get the Ascension wings (which PvPers can’t even use). If there were any reasonable alternative, then sure, “ranked PvP is not for me,” I’d agree with you 100%, but the way ANet have currently set things up, that is not an option.

forget crossing divisions, this guy’s definition of his own play style would make it impossible for him to even finish the “win x ranked matches a day” achievement, let alone complaining about being stuck in emerald/sapphire.

You only need to do two achievements in that regard, “PLAY (not win) 3 matches per day, for 15 days,” which can be completed in 60 days total, out of just under 120 days of league seasons. Then there is the “win X matches in a single day,” achievement, which goes as high as 6, which obviously would require you to play at least six matches per day, but only for that ONE day, so a casual player might play his three matches a day, the bare minimum times to advance that achievement, and if he wins all three, he might push to clear the “X wins in a day” achievement by playing a bit longer, but once that achievement is done, never bother with that many matches again.

As I said, it comes down to numbers. If they end up with a significant amount of people who are upset about it, then sure, they can ignore those people, but it might not be in their best interests to do so. Ignoring customer interests is not a path to success in any commercial endeavor.

done by now.”

in PvP

Coulter.2315

As I said, it comes down to numbers. If they end up with a significant amount of people who are upset about it, then sure, they can ignore those people, but it might not be in their best interests to do so. Ignoring customer interests is not a path to success in any commercial endeavor.

Its just you sweety…

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

Its just you sweety…

Then you don’t have anything to worry about.
tic
tic
. . .

done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

No, its not for the casual player. Theres plenty of Back Pieces for casual players. This is for the Best @ PVP to get.

insert buzzer sound here

Wrong!

“The Ascension is designed to reward investment in PvP by any player "
source

any player

“Any player” != PvP Elite

The Elite will just get it faster. And that’s as it should be.

DO YOU REALLY want to start quoting Arenanet on things??
We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol, as I said, balance has never been something they keep on track with. You’d think people would learn after 10 years to take any of those conversations with a very large grain of salt.

Besides, get about a 50/50 shot with anything else that they’ll follow through with what they say. Maybe not always in the timeliest fashion, but time is not the topic being debated here.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in PvP

Posted by: Floplag.4032

Floplag.4032

I’m a 100% solo quer and made it to diamond tier, with win streak bonuses added in next season, getting past ruby for people shouldn’t be too big of a problem if you’re at least decent in 1 meta or semi meta class/build.

Since you play one you clearly dont see the problem with that statement. You basically just said it doesn’t matter how skilled anyone is, it still requires the class to compete. THAT is a huge issue in any game.

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

I’m a 100% solo quer and made it to diamond tier, with win streak bonuses added in next season, getting past ruby for people shouldn’t be too big of a problem if you’re at least decent in 1 meta or semi meta class/build.

Since you play one you clearly dont see the problem with that statement. You basically just said it doesn’t matter how skilled anyone is, it still requires the class to compete. THAT is a huge issue in any game.

I play a DH, which is hardly meta nowadays, familiarity with the class trumps slightly better builds/classes. You don’t need to be elite skill wise to progress past ruby, especially next season after they add in win streak bonuses.

in PvP

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I play a DH, which is hardly meta nowadays, familiarity with the class trumps slightly better builds/classes. You don’t need to be elite skill wise to progress past ruby, especially next season after they add in win streak bonuses.

I’m looking forward to this addition as well. As an almost purely solo player (ppl do randomly ask if I want to q with them surprisingly), something like this might be helpful. Gods know it would have helped curb some frustration yesterday. Win 4, lose 4, win 4, lose 4. For hours on end. sigh

in PvP

Posted by: Blackari.2051

Blackari.2051

aaaha… NO legendary PVP backpack is not meant to be for casuals….. either you get good and you will complete achievement or you wont get it .. easy as that … PvE (except from raids atm) is casual already enough .. dont bring casualness into “high end” PVP as well … if you want it then earn it !

in PvP

Floplag.4032

your reference looked otherwise by referring to the requirement of at least one meta class… i assume you play at least one. As you say DH is not that so… what do/did you play to get there if not the DH?

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

your reference looked otherwise by referring to the requirement of at least one meta class… i assume you play at least one. As you say DH is not that so… what do/did you play to get there if not the DH?

nothing, got diamond in about 350 games, played DH on 80-90% of it, played rev and mesmer for the meta achievement class wins for the other. Mostly i just tweaked my build to differ from the metabattles DH build to cover up some of its weaknesses at the cost of having a higher burst.

in PvP

LanfearShadowflame.3189

aaaha… NO legendary PVP backpack is not meant to be for casuals….. either you get good and you will complete achievement or you wont get it .. easy as that … PvE (except from raids atm) is casual already enough .. dont bring casualness into “high end” PVP as well … if you want it then earn it !

This casual is going to enjoy proving you wrong. Gonna take me longer cause I don’t play 8+ hours a day (or even every day), but I will enjoy making you eat those words….

in PvP

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Correct me if I’m wrong, but … the “cross 4 divisions” achievement doesn’t need to be in 1 League, right?
Like, I’m on ruby, so I need to cross 3 more divisions and those divisions will be Amber > Emerald, Emerald > Sapphire and Sapphire > Ruby of League 2 and then in League 3 and 4 I may get only up to sapphire and also end the Year of the Ascension IV

If I’m correct, what is OP complaining about?

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in PvP

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Correct me if I’m wrong, but … the “cross 4 divisions” achievement doesn’t need to be in 1 League, right?
Like, I’m on ruby, so I need to cross 3 more divisions and those divisions will be Amber > Emerald, Emerald > Sapphire and Sapphire > Ruby of League 2 and then in League 3 and 4 I may get only up to sapphire and also end the Year of the Ascension IV

If I’m correct, what is OP complaining about?

Year of Ascention Part IV: League Elite
Cross 4 league division thresholds during a PvP season.

A season is only 8 weeks. Based on the wording set forth you need to do all 4 during a single active season. Which means…Amber to Diamond.

However, Hugh said that achievements don’t reset.

So…that clashes a bit with the wording for the achievement itself. So… we’ll see?

I’m only a sapphire currently, so I have League Recruit (cross 1 threshold) done, and have half of League Veteran (cross 2 thresholds) done. I probably won’t make it to ruby this season (just not enough play time). If I don’t, we’ll see if that progress carries forward or not. If it does, it makes League Elite a heck of a lot easier.

in PvP

Floplag.4032

nothing, got diamond in about 350 games, played DH on 80-90% of it, played rev and mesmer for the meta achievement class wins for the other. Mostly i just tweaked my build to differ from the metabattles DH build to cover up some of its weaknesses at the cost of having a higher burst.

But which one did you use for Ruby and up? and i assume you did so in groups?
Any class can get to Ruby really i think, but getting beyond it is where it gets dicey.
I am half way thru Ruby doing it with about 75% DH and about 25% Druid with a Celes Avatar variation. My progress thru Ruby has required me to group with others to gain any real progress cause solo queue is to luck dependent on others in the party.

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

Any class can get to Ruby really i think, but getting beyond it is where it gets dicey.
I am half way thru Ruby doing it with about 75% DH and about 25% Druid with a Celes Avatar variation. My progress thru Ruby has required me to group with others to gain any real progress cause solo queue is to luck dependent on others in the party.

used exclusively DH from ruby, I only solo que.

in PvP

Floplag.4032

used exclusively DH from ruby, I only solo que.

Then you my friend got VERY lucky and RNGesus loves you, grats I’ve not spoken to one other person that has been able to say that on almost ANY class without groups.

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

Wrong.

done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Ohoni you say its “wrong” yet every single legendary in the game requires more effort then you seem to be willing to put forth, so pretty much all of the evidence available says that it is correct, legendarys arnt geared for casuals

If anet really wanted legendary items to be in the possession of every casual player than obviously they wouldnt put such hefty requirements on acquiring them.

Fact is anet made legendarys for hardcore dedicated players to have something to work for

If you really “casual” than it shouldn’t bother you if you dont have a particular skin, but we all know “casual” is just being used as a cover word for “lazy”

in PvP

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Hey! I can be lazy and still have a legendary! (Working on the Bifrost as a matter of fact)

Stop saying ‘casuals’ can’t do these things.
Casual != Bad
Casual != No Skill
Casual != Not good enough for the shiny

(for those that aren’t aware, in many programming languages ! means ‘not’)

Casual just means we take more time.

dagnabbit! Use a different term for the deadbeats!

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

in PvP

Posted by: mysterion.1276

mysterion.1276

obvious troll thread
/close

kek

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

If anet really wanted legendary items to be in the possession of every casual player than obviously they wouldnt put such hefty requirements on acquiring them.

What ANet wants isn’t necessarily right either. ANet wanted Elite specs to require 400HP. ANet went through two previous trait systems before arriving at the current ones. ANet thought that the classes were reasonably well balanced for PvP. ANet gets stuff wrong, what’s important is that they realize this and change things for the better over time.

If you really “casual” than it shouldn’t bother you if you dont have a particular skin, but we all know “casual” is just being used as a cover word for “lazy”

Wrong.

done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

“but but i want all shinies in the game, so my mom will be proud”

No.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in PvP

Kayberz.5346

What ANet wants isn’t necessarily right either. ANet wanted Elite specs to require 400HP. ANet went through two previous trait systems before arriving at the current ones. ANet thought that the classes were reasonably well balanced for PvP. ANet gets stuff wrong, what’s important is that they realize this and change things for the better over time.

Wrong.

Whether or not what anet wants is “wrong” is irrelevant, fact is its their game and they make the rules, and after 3 years anet has changed a lot of things based on player feedback, one if which was actually making legendarys require MORE work then befor in exchange for making them less RNG dependant because people felt legendarys were already far too common and there was nothing “legendary” about them

So far the trend seems to be moving even farther away from your ideal setup, so maybe your just playing the wrong game

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

So far the trend seems to be moving even farther away from your ideal setup, so maybe your just playing the wrong game

Or maybe ANet doesn’t really understand what their players want, and need to take a shift in course. We’ll have to see. Just all this “this is how it is now, so it can never change!” nonsense isn’t productive.

done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Unranked is more rewarding anyway, you’re somehow able to win far more often there than ranked. You won’t get the ranked exclusive goodies but at least you’ll have faster reward track progression. This is to say nothing of stronghold. It’s well known that weekdays are better for queuing in general…operative word being in general. Everyone else who knows the optimal strategies tends to be on the opposing side anyway.

In light of all the MMR abuse lots of people got carried to a higher MMR and this will effect matchmaking next season. Their “friends” suddenly don’t want them queuing with them anymore knowing they’ll be brought up to their level while those who were carried to higher divisions will wind up on other people’s teams.

I’m not complaining about the actual people on the opposing team in the picture who are simply doing what’s optimal for what the system gave them my complaint is about the system in the first place that allows it to be optimal.

Attachments:

(edited by Agemnon.4608)

in PvP

Kayberz.5346

Or maybe ANet doesn’t really understand what their players want, and need to take a shift in course. We’ll have to see. Just all this “this is how it is now, so it can never change!” nonsense isn’t productive.

I think its pretty clear by the amount of people opposed to this idea vs those for it in this thread that anet is choosing the more popular of the routes. Legendarys are for people that work hard for them, not cosmetic handouts

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

Unranked is more rewarding anyway, you’re somehow able to win far more often there than ranked. You won’t get the ranked exclusive goodies but at least you’ll have faster reward track progression.

The only reason to PvP is to get the Ascension wings. Anything that does not progress the relevant achievements is a waste of time that could be spent actually playing the core game outside the Mists.

I think its pretty clear by the amount of people opposed to this idea vs those for it in this thread that anet is choosing the more popular of the routes.

Lol. It’s very sad how many people actual believe statements like that. I weep for our school systems. For future reference, and your own sanity, take a look into how statistics works before posting similar statements again.

done by now.”

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

*statistics in this scenario meaning whatever I want is obviously the majority opinion, despite evidence to the contrary.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

Unranked is more rewarding anyway, you’re somehow able to win far more often there than ranked. You won’t get the ranked exclusive goodies but at least you’ll have faster reward track progression.

The only reason to PvP is to get the Ascension wings. Anything that does not progress the relevant achievements is a waste of time that could be spent actually playing the core game outside the Mists.

I think its pretty clear by the amount of people opposed to this idea vs those for it in this thread that anet is choosing the more popular of the routes.

Lol. It’s very sad how many people actual believe statements like that. I weep for our school systems. For future reference, and your own sanity, take a look into how statistics works before posting similar statements again.

PvPers play to PvP. PvP is both an end and the means.

I know a PvEer must find it baffling that content can actually be good enough to not require a carrot. We don’t need these Achievements and we don’t need these wings to continue to PvP.

*statistics in this scenario meaning whatever I want is obviously the majority opinion, despite evidence to the contrary.

Ohoni is quick to call people out on assuming that forums or even people posting in a thread are a representative sample but I’ve never seen him cite any real data for his opinions. I doubt there is any real data supporting either side outside of circumstantial information – because no one cares.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

(edited by Schurge.5194)

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

“The only reason to PvP is to get the Ascension wings.”

Wrong. It’s mostly for competition and getting a chance to outplay others. They just need to fix matchmaking so bad teammates can’t act as an obstacle to your goal.

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

I know a PvEer must find it baffling that content can actually be good enough to not require a carrot. We don’t need these Achievements and we don’t need these wings to continue to PvP.

Exactly my point, thank you. Now, if only we can get ANet on board with that philosophy and open up alternative methods of earning the wings.

done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Ohoni complains again haha what a surprise..

No, people should put effort to earn some prestige items ingame otherwise whats the point? They might as well release skins in gemsote for 0 gems so you can have everything right away.

Also getting legendary wings is easy actually. Those that made it to legend will have it finished next season. People that arent as skilled as the “pros” will need to wait a bit more to finish collection. 2x ruby, 2 x sapphire. Its nothing hard at all. It was Anet goal after all.

PvP has no rewards at all compared to pve, so why some people still moan? Also these wings (unless they are dyeable) are ugly as kitten.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in PvP

Sarrs.4831

You know you can play it for fun, right?
Or other rewards? The Ranked reward track spews Transmutation charges at you like a girl on her 21st birthday.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

Huh, all the girls’ 21st birthdays I’ve been to never spewed any transmutation charges at me

All it had was a bunch of jello shots, Taylor Swift music and a lot of wooing

in PvP

Sarrs.4831

Huh, all the girls’ 21st birthdays I’ve been to never spewed any transmutation charges at me

All it had was a bunch of jello shots, Taylor Swift music and a lot of wooing

Yeah your 21sts are all wrong. You need to cut the music and the wooing and replace them with more jello shots.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Posted by: wanderguy.5627

wanderguy.5627

Hey there, topic poster here. I’m kinda baffled at the negative responses in the thread. I’m also kind of shocked at the poor information people have regarding the actual achievement.

My problem with the legendary backpack is that the achievement makes it hard for players like me to get the “Hymn of Glory” from part 4 of the meta. But that’s it. That’s the only part of the back that’s difficult for me, and others like me I’d assume. Literally every other ingredient for the legendary back is easy to get as a casual.

I’ll have the precursor the week season 2 starts, as a casual. You get 55 tickets getting to ruby, still have 25 after buying 1st and 2nd skin, last 2 skins cost 70 tickets. 55 tickets at least per season also means I’ll have the 5 certificates of support I need for the back in season 3 at the latest. Been sitting on a perfect mist core and the pve ingredients for a month now. I’ve just finished part 2 of the “year” of the ascension today.

If the devs didn’t want casuals like me to get this thing, they would’ve locked it behind more serious pvp walls. They gated the glorious hero’s armor set, and I had no problem when I didn’t get one. That armor set was presented up front as a challenge for hardcore pvpers, while the backpack was presented as something anyone cold get eventually.

The only issue for casuals like me is the “league elite” achievement. That’s 1/11 of the achievement to get the hymn of glory. The hymn of glory is 1/4 of the gift of the competitor, which itself is 1/4 of the legendary back. Only 1/256 of the backpack has any sort of gating to it, and it’s only gated because of how unbalanced this season is.

In order to get the achievement “league elite” for part 4 of the legendary backpack you have to cross 4 division thresholds in one season. I read that as “beat 4 divisions in one season”. Not one year, one season. But we won’t really know until next season comes out.

I’m personally hopeful that the changes to season 2 alongside the balances incoming will make the next pvp league season better than this one. I’d say this thread is done for now, since the devs made changes for season 2, and we won’t know how it’ll turn out until then.

EDIT: jeez at bad math, it’s actually 1/156 of the legend.

(edited by wanderguy.5627)

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

Hey there, topic poster here. I’m kinda baffled at the negative responses in the thread. I’m also kind of shocked at the poor information people have regarding the actual achievement.

My problem with the legendary backpack is that the achievement makes it hard for players like me to get the “Hymn of Glory” from part 4 of the meta. But that’s it. That’s the only part of the back that’s difficult for me, and others like me I’d assume. Literally every other ingredient for the legendary back is easy to get as a casual.

I’ll have the precursor the week season 2 starts, as a casual. You get 55 tickets getting to ruby, still have 25 after buying 1st and 2nd skin, last 2 skins cost 70 tickets. 55 tickets at least per season also means I’ll have the 5 certificates of support I need for the back in season 3 at the latest. Been sitting on a perfect mist core and the pve ingredients for a month now. I’ve just finished part 2 of the “year” of the ascension today.

If the devs didn’t want casuals like me to get this thing, they would’ve locked it behind more serious pvp walls. They gated the glorious hero’s armor set, and I had no problem when I didn’t get one. That armor set was presented up front as a challenge for hardcore pvpers, while the backpack was presented as something anyone cold get eventually.

The only issue for casuals like me is the “league elite” achievement. That’s 1/11 of the achievement to get the hymn of glory. The hymn of glory is 1/4 of the gift of the competitor, which itself is 1/4 of the legendary back. Only 1/256 of the backpack has any sort of gating to it, and it’s only gated because of how unbalanced this season is.

In order to get the achievement “league elite” for part 4 of the legendary backpack you have to cross 4 division thresholds in one season. I read that as “beat 4 divisions in one season”. Not one year, one season. But we won’t really know until next season comes out.

I’m personally hopeful that the changes to season 2 alongside the balances incoming will make the next pvp league season better than this one. I’d say this thread is done for now, since the devs made changes for season 2, and we won’t know how it’ll turn out until then.

No you don’t, it was stated multiple times in this thread and on reddit. However, even if it does, getting diamond division isn’t THAT insane of a requirement, before the achievement details were known, plenty of people assumed getting legendary division would be a bare minimum requirement for the it.

in PvP

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Year of Ascention Part IV: League Elite
Cross 4 league division thresholds during a PvP season.

A season is only 8 weeks. Based on the wording set forth you need to do all 4 during a single active season. Which means…Amber to Diamond.

However, Hugh said that achievements don’t reset.

So…that clashes a bit with the wording for the achievement itself. So… we’ll see?

I’m only a sapphire currently, so I have League Recruit (cross 1 threshold) done, and have half of League Veteran (cross 2 thresholds) done. I probably won’t make it to ruby this season (just not enough play time). If I don’t, we’ll see if that progress carries forward or not. If it does, it makes League Elite a heck of a lot easier.

It is a bit vague, yeah, but I’m inclined to think that progress towards that actually carries across separate seasons, because the achievement doesn’t state that it all has to be done within a SINGLE season, unlike the Primordial Legend achievement.

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

No, people should put effort to earn some prestige items ingame otherwise whats the point? They might as well release skins in gemsote for 0 gems so you can have everything right away.

I don’t object to things requiring effort, but I do object to when they require effort at one very specfic thing, because this is a game that appeals to a lot of different tastes, and a lot of people who love the game will NOT love that one very specific thing, and will resent the game for it whether they have to do something they don’t enjoy for dozens of hours, OR if they never get that thing they want. Either would be a bad outcome, and the developers should try their hardest to avoid forcing such choices.

Also getting legendary wings is easy actually. Those that made it to legend will have it finished next season. People that arent as skilled as the “pros” will need to wait a bit more to finish collection. 2x ruby, 2 x sapphire. Its nothing hard at all. It was Anet goal after all.

Which alone wouldn’t be a problem, except that 1. You can only advance it during league seasons, meaning that if you can’t complete it in the first two months, you won’t complete it in the second two either, and so on, and 2. If you don’t complete it within the existing four seasons, so far as anyone knows ALL the time you spent on the project would be completely wasted. If ANet doesn’t have a plan for that, then they’re in for some serious earfulls this time next year. It will be a tragic Christmas at ANet CS.

PvP has no rewards at all compared to pve, so why some people still moan? Also these wings (unless they are dyeable) are ugly as kitten.

Entirely subjective. Your opinion on the matter has zero worth when it comes to other players, all you can do is understand that they want them and do what you can to help them get them.

You know you can play it for fun, right?
Or other rewards? The Ranked reward track spews Transmutation charges at you like a girl on her 21st birthday.

I can’t, unfortunately. I don’t find PvP at all fun, however much of it I play. I would prefer to be doing just about anything else in the game. Now you might be able to play PvP for fun, and more power to you if you can, but that doesn’t extend to everyone.

done by now.”

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

Oh noes, a PVP reward item requires….PVP, blasphemy!

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

casuals always want something for free.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

Yes, that would be the problem. The solution would be for it to not be a PvP reward item.

done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: crunchyraisin.6054

crunchyraisin.6054

Please just mail everyone that has played 10 matches the backpiece. That will be equally fair for everyone.

I made legendary with time to spare….90%ish solo queue, only 55% win rate (ie. I’m not even that good)

Keep playing. If your average win rate is not too far below 50% you will keep gaining more than you lose. If you aren’t willing to keep persevering then find something else that you’re willing to do.

in PvP

Sarrs.4831

Yes, that would be the problem. The solution would be for it to not be a PvP reward item.

I agree. PvP should give no rewards at all.

Good talk.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Coulter.2315

I don’t object to things requiring effort

If anyone has read your posts on a multitude of topics they will not believe you from this point on…

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

I agree. PvP should give no rewards at all.

Good talk.

Well, no exclusive ones, obviously, but there should probably be rewards that they CAN earn through PvP, if that’s how you want to spend your time, you should just be able to earn them elsewhere if you don’t enjoy PvP.

If anyone has read your posts on a multitude of topics they will not believe you from this point on…

If so then they wouldn’t be very good at reading.

done by now.”