Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

broken forum reply etc

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Chronobunker is still broken

in PvP

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Bunkering shouldn’t be available through invulnerability, that includes evades.

There is no counterplay to invulnerability, especially with such abundant alacrity application.

I guess this makes s/d daredevil even more OP then, since they have even more evade uptime.

The well give you PERMA evasion as long as you stand in it. With perma i mean, no ‘vulnerable windows, while the well is up’.

Every thief evasion skill has a forcast and aftercast. Both of them make you vulnerable.

If a thief uses Vault in the elite well of mesmer (triple CC), he will 80% of times still get hit because of this, even if he keeps spamming it.

Counterplay to mesmer well? Noone. Counterplay to thief? Excellent timing of skills (I admit it’s not always easy). Second counter play: run them out of initiative (no more evade spam usually then).

Ele just need a melee class focussing him a little, then when he’s below tresshold (wich is really easy to reach) you ask on your team ‘condi burst this target plz’. Ele death.

I admit in some team comps with infinite party heals/evades/supports, that Ele can feel to strong. But I think bringing all the bunkers meta’s down a notch alone, would break the feeling Diamond skin is op. No support = Ele can’t keep up diamond = wet noodle against coordinated bursts.

Where do you come from? two weeks ago?
The Well as been NERFED It’s now an INVULNERABILITY which means that any mesmer still using it on an owned point LOSE THE CAP
is that clear enough, now?
A bunker mesmer is currently much more in line than a Diamond Skin Ele…

+1000, some people are just clueless and biased towards Mesmer class in general…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

who to kill a chronobunker?
just dont
if he alone contest a point he cant support his team. so take 1 ally to have eyes on him like rev or thief (class with good mobility) – fight 4v5 on other point if the mesmer leaves than fast decap/cap freely
also 1 person should pressure him even if he cant kill him it cant ruine his shatter or rotations. if he use wop great cant contest
if the point uncontested great for you as he cant bunker the point on his terms (but he can use more freely wop for his team)

This gave me a good laugh. Bunker Mesmers take Portal in order to protect points while matching numbers across the map or to force the other team to effectively fight 4v5 across the map instead.

Good luck doing this to a good Bunker Mesmer when he has a skill with the sole purpose of doing it to you way easier and faster instead.

than check your team dmg and sustain. as lets say thief try to decap and mesmer now fight you 4v5 mid. as long as your team burst is fast and good you will be manage to down in 3 sec anyone. now the mesmer need to think should i port back to contest or res.

as you see the problem is not with mesmer or portal. again 2/3 of bunker mesmer trait line was before HOT. only wells and chrono trait line with just alacrity came. if its make bunker mes op than it should make power mes op or condi mes op . and it doesnt!.
the problem ppl still dont learn how to rotate and focus fire fast.
when oyu had bunker guard sitting on point you just ignore it . you could see power mes with portal port him to other point and didnt complain.

all i am saying now the problem is not with mesmer. rather with other class who can do dmg and sustain and support like ele, engi and druid (little bit) while full dmg dealer cant handle them like thief, power mes, etc…
when you see more balance in the power/sustain creep you will see more diversity and less bunkering a point

From what little I can understand of your post, I’m starting to think we’re not even playing at the same level here. In the first place, I don’t even run into Thieves at high MMR diamond division where I constantly end up facing ESL premades.

I did beat Caed back when I was in sapphire division, though. That was pretty easy.

Eh, bit weird to say it was easy when you only got 10 points from a whole game. He might have farmed you the whole game and your team might’ve carried you..

I called strats that entire game as I do most of my games, and my general role is to contest far either by direct presence or via Portal plays. As per many people having to had reiterate in another thread, bunkers are generally at the bottom of the scoreboard as was the case for both of us in this particular match as well as most matches we play.

I only died once that entire game which was at the end there. Caed was on me most of it.

That particular game, they managed to get the full-cap on their home node as Caed slowed me down in crossing, so I just walked onto the point, dropped Portal Entre, and proceeded to walk up to the mid fight with him tickling me the entire way. Once we were set to win that fight, I activated Portal Exeunt to go for the decap, their Mesmer did the same to prevent it, and Caed followed through as well. I immediately took my portal back to the mid fight, waited until the last second, and then took it again right before both of our portals closed allowing me to sit uncontested on their home node getting the decap before the enemy teammates started spawning again. The rest was simply history.

Mind you, this was the second match we beat Caed that day. The first match we beat him was on Khylo, and we used the exact same strategy on that map as well for easy victory.

Your focus on personal score also suggests that you and I don’t play on the same level.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

(edited by Velimere.7685)

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

just dont
if he alone contest a point he cant support his team. so take 1 ally to have eyes on him like rev or thief (class with good mobility) – fight 4v5 on other point if the mesmer leaves than fast decap/cap freely
also 1 person should pressure him even if he cant kill him it cant ruine his shatter or rotations. if he use wop great cant contest
if the point uncontested great for you as he cant bunker the point on his terms (but he can use more freely wop for his team)

This gave me a good laugh. Bunker Mesmers take Portal in order to protect points while matching numbers across the map or to force the other team to effectively fight 4v5 across the map instead.

Good luck doing this to a good Bunker Mesmer when he has a skill with the sole purpose of doing it to you way easier and faster instead.

than check your team dmg and sustain. as lets say thief try to decap and mesmer now fight you 4v5 mid. as long as your team burst is fast and good you will be manage to down in 3 sec anyone. now the mesmer need to think should i port back to contest or res.

as you see the problem is not with mesmer or portal. again 2/3 of bunker mesmer trait line was before HOT. only wells and chrono trait line with just alacrity came. if its make bunker mes op than it should make power mes op or condi mes op . and it doesnt!.
when oyu had bunker guard sitting on point you just ignore it . you could see power mes with portal port him to other point and didnt complain.

all i am saying now the problem is not with mesmer. rather with other class who can do dmg and sustain and support like ele, engi and druid (little bit) while full dmg dealer cant handle them like thief, power mes, etc…
when you see more balance in the power/sustain creep you will see more diversity and less bunkering a point

From what little I can understand of your post, I’m starting to think we’re not even playing at the same level here. In the first place, I don’t even run into Thieves at high MMR diamond division where I constantly end up facing ESL premades.

I did beat Caed back when I was in sapphire division, though. That was pretty easy.

Eh, bit weird to say it was easy when you only got 10 points from a whole game. He might have farmed you the whole game and your team might’ve carried you..

I called strats that entire game as I do most of my games, and my general role is to contest far either by direct presence or via Portal plays. As per many people having to had reiterate in another thread, bunkers are generally at the bottom of the scoreboard as was the case for both of us in this particular match as well as most matches we play.

I only died once that entire game which was at the end there. Caed was on me most of it.

That particular game, they managed to get the full-cap on their home node as Caed slowed me down in crossing, so I just walked onto the point, dropped Portal Entre, and proceeded to walk up to the mid fight with him tickling me the entire way. Once we were set to win that fight, I activated Portal Exeunt to go for the decap, their Mesmer did the same to prevent it, and Caed followed through as well. I immediately took my portal back to the mid fight, waited until the last second, and then took it again right before both of our portals closed allowing me to sit uncontested on their home node getting the decap before the enemy teammates started spawning again. The rest was simply history.

Mind you, this was the second match we beat Caed that day. The first match we beat him was on Khylo, and we used the exact same strategy on that map as well for easy victory.

Your focus on personal score also suggests that you and I don’t play on the same level.

Not to burst your bubble but even afk’ing on a point would make you atleast 20-30 points depending if they’re fighting there or not.

By saying I’m someone who says “180 points means you’re better than someone with 70 points” is wrong and means you don’t get my point. I’m way beyond that level as I played support guard very long myself, being (mostly) one of the last in individual score; no matter how much conditions I cleansed or blocked for my team..

in PvP

Velimere.7685

just dont

Not to burst your bubble but even afk’ing on a point would make you atleast 20-30 points depending if they’re fighting there or not.

By saying I’m someone who says “180 points means you’re better than someone with 70 points” is wrong and means you don’t get my point. I’m way beyond that level as I played support guard very long myself, being (mostly) one of the last in individual score; no matter how much conditions I cleansed or blocked for my team..

Not to burst your bubble, but Caed kept me from scoring as much as I invalidated his entire role in that match. I’d drop my Portal Entre, make my way to the team fight on the next node, drop my support on the node, and then take my Portal Exeunt back as Caed would walk onto my node in an attempt to decap me. In the end, my strategy against him gave my team an easy victory in both matches where we faced him.

I’m not quite sure why you’re attacking me here, but you’re doing a very bad job of it.

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Bunker mesmer is turret engi 3.0.. Its brainless and too OP for what’s supposed to do (bunker while it can dps/pressure teamfights too much)

DPS/Pressure? Wat…
Bunker mesmers hits like a wet noodle…

in PvP

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Bunker mesmer is turret engi 3.0.. Its brainless and too OP for what’s supposed to do (bunker while it can dps/pressure teamfights too much)

You must be confusing Mesmer with Revenants and Scrappers. Or even Tempests and Druids. They all have equal or even more sustain than Mesmer, while dealing more damage than Mesmer, and in case of Revenant and Scrapper even while actually using a glass-cannon amulet and dealing tons of damage.

(edited by Saturn.6591)

in PvP

Pepsi.8907

You must be confusing Mesmer with Revenants and Scrappers. Or even Tempests and Druids. They all have equal or even more sustain than Mesmer, while dealing more damage than Mesmer, and in case of Revenant and Scrapper even while actually using a glass-cannon amulet and dealing tons of damage.

SSHHHH Don’t say too much truths, you’ll create another wave of hate-train filled with clueless and arrogant haters

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

DPS/Pressure? Wat…
Bunker mesmers hits like a wet noodle…

It hits more than it should do if it wants to be qualified as “bunker”.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

Nope, I tried bunker mesmer just now and its certainly got more sustain than Druid or DS Temest in 2v1.

It’s exactly as I said it was.
As I said above; the bunker mesmer’s skills are dealing “too much” damage for being qualified as “Bunker”.

Not saying it hits as Rev, totally not. But its base-damage is a bit too high.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

just dont

Not to burst your bubble, but Caed kept me from scoring as much as I invalidated his entire role in that match. I’d drop my Portal Entre, make my way to the team fight on the next node, drop my support on the node, and then take my Portal Exeunt back as Caed would walk onto my node in an attempt to decap me. In the end, my strategy against him gave my team an easy victory in both matches where we faced him.

I’m not quite sure why you’re attacking me here, but you’re doing a very bad job of it.

Dont get your hopes up, if I wanted to attack you, I would.
I quoted you on the fact because you said playing vs Caed was ez game while you only have 10 points.

Even if you done just support in teamfights as you said, you should atleast have more points for tagging enemies who died, in the fights you supported.

That’s where I’m getting at.

10 points is extremely low, even for support/contesting.
Maybe you dc’ed for a while and came back later and that would explain it.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Chrono Bunker got hit very hard with an emergency nerf and it will die rapidly to the constant interrupt from say.. DH or rev. This is a L2P issue.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

Chrono Bunker got hit very hard with an emergency nerf and it will die rapidly to the constant interrupt from say.. DH or rev. This is a L2P issue.

Bunker mesmer has too many blocks, invulns and evades to be even a L2P issue. This is exact the same when people were complaining about S/D thief in 2014 “SO MANY EVADES OPOPOP” and now its the same with mesmers but seems ppl are protecting it now..

Seems most are enjoying this boring meta.. Sad.

in PvP

Posted by: Jacob.4280

Jacob.4280

blocks, invulns, evades … paired with 0 dmg
compared to other classes – ele, engi, revenant and so on, which have high survivability AND the dmg on top of it.
yeye guys keep crying about chrono

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

compared to other classes – ele, engi, revenant and so on, which have high survivability AND the dmg on top of it.

All I hear is “oh but bunker mesmer is 100% fine, bunker meta is 100% and its fun! Takes so much skill and is so fun to watch aswel! Its so fun the viewership on ESL is even going down just because.. ITS SO MUCH FUN AND ITS BALANCED”

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

All I hear is “oh but bunker mesmer is 100% fine, bunker meta is 100% and its fun! Takes so much skill and is so fun to watch aswel! Its so fun the viewership on ESL is even going down just because.. ITS SO MUCH FUN AND ITS BALANCED”

This is the only sound point you’ve made. People take exception with false arguments, that’s all.

Chrono “bunker” that does any amount of damage is easy to kill with the right setup. Full bunker (sentinels + defenders) does no damage and takes longer to take down.

Bunker meta is not fun. It’s an uphill battle for DPS specs (very little reward for a mammoth ton of effort), and is a boring snoozefest if you take the easy meta bunker approach (you feel like you should be spending your time more wisely, like peeling potatoes).

in PvP

Velimere.7685

just dont

I quoted you on the fact because you said playing vs Caed was ez game while you only have 10 points.

Even if you done just support in teamfights as you said, you should atleast have more points for tagging enemies who died, in the fights you supported.

I don’t have any hopes or expectations for someone who’s pathetically attempting to put me down based on pure assumption and conjecture as per his own subjective opinion about something he was never present for to begin with. That’s nothing short of idiocy.

In case you hadn’t noticed, our other bunker only scored 5 more points than me thanks to a single kill, and that’s because he was constantly having to portal back to the home node which he was safeguarding with his own placed Portal Entre. Playing Bunker Chronmancer right means you’re still generally matching numbers across the map.

Sorry, but your all but outright stated ignorance about how the current meta works speaks nothing positive about you as a learned PvP player. Holding the 2-cap is far more important than tagging enemies for kills or even getting kills to begin with. Get a clue.

in PvP

Pepsi.8907

just dont

I don’t have any hopes or expectations for someone who’s pathetically attempting to put me down based on pure assumption and conjecture as per his own subjective opinion about something he was never present for to begin with. That’s nothing short of idiocy.

In case you hadn’t noticed, our other bunker only scored 5 more points than me thanks to a single kill, and that’s because he was constantly having to portal back to the home node which he was safeguarding with his own placed Portal Entre. Playing Bunker Chronmancer right means you’re still generally matching numbers across the map.

Sorry, but your all but outright stated ignorance about how the current meta works speaks nothing positive about you as a learned PvP player. Holding the 2-cap is far more important than tagging enemies for kills or even getting kills to begin with. Get a clue.

Don’t bother, it’s pointless, I understood it when he never mentioned what I said about WoP nerf, yet still goes on about the amount of invuln mesmer has…
Chronobunker, Imo is about to fall out of meta, it just doesn’t compare to a tempest or scrapper, but yeah mesmer will always be op in some ignorant eyes

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

There is no counterplay to invulnerability, especially with such abundant alacrity application.

A diamond skin ele, or a bunker gaurd (rip) are what bunker should be. There is counterplay.

Diamond skin ele is close to as broken as a bunker mes. The tempest makes it very hard for people to die and the mesmer will pickup any and every rez.

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

in PvP

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Bunker mesmer has too many blocks, invulns and evades to be even a L2P issue. This is exact the same when people were complaining about S/D thief in 2014 “SO MANY EVADES OPOPOP” and now its the same with mesmers but seems ppl are protecting it now..

people are protecting bunker Mesmer? It got hit with a nerf, however DS ele continues to dominate. Funny how you are cool with that.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in PvP

Velimere.7685

just dont

Don’t bother, it’s pointless, I understood it when he never mentioned what I said about WoP nerf, yet still goes on about the amount of invuln mesmer has…
Chronobunker, Imo is about to fall out of meta, it just doesn’t compare to a tempest or scrapper, but yeah mesmer will always be op in some ignorant eyes

Good point. It certainly does seem like I’m talking to a broken record here spouting the same baseless reasoning over and over again. I guess some people will never truly learn.

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I guess this makes s/d daredevil even more OP then, since they have even more evade uptime.

The well give you PERMA evasion as long as you stand in it. With perma i mean, no ‘vulnerable windows, while the well is up’.

Every thief evasion skill has a forcast and aftercast. Both of them make you vulnerable.

If a thief uses Vault in the elite well of mesmer (triple CC), he will 80% of times still get hit because of this, even if he keeps spamming it.

Counterplay to mesmer well? Noone. Counterplay to thief? Excellent timing of skills (I admit it’s not always easy). Second counter play: run them out of initiative (no more evade spam usually then).

Ele just need a melee class focussing him a little, then when he’s below tresshold (wich is really easy to reach) you ask on your team ‘condi burst this target plz’. Ele death.

I admit in some team comps with infinite party heals/evades/supports, that Ele can feel to strong. But I think bringing all the bunkers meta’s down a notch alone, would break the feeling Diamond skin is op. No support = Ele can’t keep up diamond = wet noodle against coordinated bursts.

The Well as been NERFED It’s now an INVULNERABILITY which means that any mesmer still using it on an owned point LOSE THE CAP

+1000, some people are just clueless and biased towards Mesmer class in general…

I’ve seen at least 80% of the mesmer I phase still spam the evade well. What’s more these mesmers often win team fights, wich completely offsets the loss of capture point contribution. Especially when a point is decapped already (like at start of game in mid, or wich happens often when a player sneaks far/close), the amount of time needed to get a full cap is just crazy. Loosing a few seconds contribution is nothing (if the enemy stands out of circle 1 sec, 1 sec only (lot of big leap skills do that), the whole 3 sec capture progress is nulified versus the well.

Imo the disadvantage you guys give as ‘no c apture point contribution’ is bigger then you make it out to be.

What’s more, the mesmer (with teamspeak) can coordinate one other tanky boy, who is mid, to not enter the well. End result is: One person is enough to contest the point and the mesmer can evade the crap out of the enemies damage, often getting an advantage in the fight.

The downside is there, but it’s not world changing imo.

I’m talking about teamfights. For 1 vs 1 mesmer probably wont use it, but, in 1 vs1 they can ‘not use’ this well, and still do well on the 1 vs 1.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in PvP

Velimere.7685

I’ve seen at least 80% of the mesmer I phase still spam the evade well. What’s more these mesmers often win team fights, wich completely offsets the loss of capture point contribution. Especially when a point is decapped already (like at start of game in mid, or wich happens often when a player sneaks far/close), the amount of time needed to get a full cap is just crazy. Loosing a few seconds contribution is nothing (if the enemy stands out of circle 1 sec, 1 sec only (lot of big leap skills do that), the whole 3 sec capture progress is nulified versus the well.

Imo the disadvantage you guys give as ‘no c apture point contribution’ is bigger then you make it out to be.

What’s more, the mesmer (with teamspeak) can coordinate one other tanky boy, who is mid, to not enter the well. End result is: One person is enough to contest the point and the mesmer can evade the crap out of the enemies damage, often getting an advantage in the fight.

I’m talking about teamfights. For 1 vs 1 mesmer probably wont use it, but, in 1 vs1 they can ‘not use’ this well, and still do well on the 1 vs 1.

Me and my other bunker buddy have personally just forgone said well altogether in favor of another well. He remarks about missing it, but I’m perfectly content to play without it.

Bunker Chronomancer is still competitive even without it in my opinion.

Attachments:

in PvP

Pepsi.8907

No decent player would engage a bunker in 1v1 scenario… he won’t kill it and nothing will happen, he’d be more useful elsewhere period…
Beside, the current meta is a slow-paced one, bunkers do not kill, or if they do it’s a slow erosion that takes time. Very different from the power meta we had a few months ago where losing a point didn’t matter because it was, indeed, a matter of a few seconds.
Currently, if you lose a cap, you may very well not cap it back in time… it’s a huge deal. And a bunker who lose point fails at every angle…
It doesn’t mean the enemy will cap it, it may very well put it white for the rest of the game, which is just as disastrous because, then, you cannot just leave the point and try to cap another one, you need to stay on it and prevent the other guy to cap it…
As for the enemy getting off point: it’s as valid as yourself. You will forcibly get out off point a few times, thus losing a few ticks alongside it.
No biggie as long as you keep it, but WoP is just not worth it in the current meta, too many ticks lost for what you get.
What’s more, you’re ignoring Inspiring Distortion… each time you give yourself distortion in a 300 radius, you also give it to your teammates. I don’t know many points that are bigger than 300 radius… you cannot just ask your teammate to sidestep your well even if it was possible because he’d be granted distortion anyway… and lose the cap anyway… beside, how can you ask a guy to focus on a specific circle on the ground in the mess of AoE, CC and whatever light fest is probably happening on the ground…

I personally totally scrapped the well from my build and switched to a mix of wells and glamours with temporal enchanter… I did miss the well for a while, but the gain from resistance and huge aoe condis clear made up for it pretty well.

(edited by Pepsi.8907)

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

people are protecting bunker Mesmer? It got hit with a nerf, however DS ele continues to dominate. Funny how you are cool with that.

Ehhh; Im not cool with ANY bunker shet in this meta. All can go to hell for me as none of them requires skill of any kind.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

just dont

Calling someone being subjective as someone who’s also making subjective posts…
Feels like Im stuck vs bunkers on forum..

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

just dont

I actually didnt bother with your comment because you sound like bunker mesmer is completely fine.
There ends the line for me.

in PvP

Pepsi.8907

Ehhh; Im not cool with ANY bunker shet in this meta. All can go to hell for me as none of them requires skill of any kind.

Well they cannot kill anything either (supposedly… and for sure it’s not my bunker mesmer who’ll be able to kill something… not even that daredevil)… so it’s a fair tradeoff.
Brainless, but unable to kill and standing on point… 4v5 for the other team, fair trade all in all… I do agree that current meta is cancer, but bunker as a whole are not a problem in themselves

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

Well they cannot kill anything either (supposedly… and for sure it’s not my bunker mesmer who’ll be able to kill something… not even that daredevil)… so it’s a fair tradeoff.
Brainless, but unable to kill and standing on point… 4v5 for the other team, fair trade all in all… I do agree that current meta is cancer, but bunker as a whole are not a problem in themselves

If that’s fair, with the current meta, everyone can just play 5 bunkers and win, cuz opponents need atleast 3 guys to take 1 out.

The current bunker meta (except for necro) allows them to also have very good mobility so outrotating is hard.

The current bunker scene kittens on any DPS except for suicidal Daredevil with Staff spamming Vault (and OP DPS Rev ofc), which dies in 3 hits..

No, bunkers are not fine at this moment imo.

in PvP

Velimere.7685

just dont

Every post you seem to make on this forum period is subjective. I highly doubt you would know objectivity even were it to hit you over the head. What I stated was far more a matter of fact than it was an educated observation. What’s more, your cop-out generalized reply follows the format of someone who doesn’t have a leg left to stand on.

Cheers!

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

just dont

Every post you seem to make on this forum period is subjective. I highly doubt you would know objectivity even were it to hit you over the head. What I stated was far more a matter of fact than it was an educated observation. What’s more, your cop-out generalized reply follows the format of someone who doesn’t have a leg left to stand on.

Cheers!

It actually means I dont want to bother to someone being as subjective as me, calling himself objective with so called “facts” we see nothing about.

We’re both being subjective here in this thread.
Also the fact you doubt that I know what “objective” means is also pure subjective and speculation.
Unless you know me in r/l but you don’t (objective statement)

in PvP

Velimere.7685

just dont

Cheers!

It actually means I dont want to bother to someone being as subjective as me, calling himself objective with so called “facts” we see nothing about.

Also the fact you doubt that I know what “objective” means is also pure subjective and speculation.

Facts are facts regardless of whether or not you can see them. The fact of the matter is that you were attempting to put me down by making negative assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about. The fact is that’s a stupid thing to do seeing as you have no ethos to stand on in assuming such.

The fact is that my other Bunker Chronomancer did, in fact, only score 5 more points than me. The fact is that playing Bunker Chronomancer properly is that you are using portal plays to generally match numbers across the map.

The fact is that holding a 2-cap in this bunker meta is more important than going around tagging enemies for kills or even getting kills to begin with.

The fact is that I stated more facts than mere speculation in the very post you wrote off.

Speculation concerning your inability to discern and apply objectivity? More like educated opinion that you force other people to have about you due to what you yourself intentionally communicate for nothing short of instigating pejorative discourse.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

are you telling us that diamond skin is fine ? and a good design ?

I think so. From my experience, tempest protects and heals can be interrupted. Bunker mes however can’t because it is on all the time basically.

Wow. There one person who actually thinks ele is broken, News flash: Ele is incredibly broken right now.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

just dont

Cheers!

Facts are facts regardless of whether or not you can see them. The fact of the matter is that you were attempting to put me down by making negative assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about. The fact is that’s a stupid thing to do seeing as you have no ethos to stand on in assuming such.

The fact is that my other Bunker Chronomancer did, in fact, only score 5 more points than me. The fact is that playing Bunker Chronomancer properly is that you are using portal plays to generally match numbers across the map.

The fact is that holding a 2-cap in this bunker meta is more important than going around tagging enemies for kills or even getting kills to begin with.

The fact is that I stated more facts than mere speculation in the very post you wrote off.

Speculation concerning your inability to discern and apply objectivity? More like educated opinion that you force other people to have about you due to what you yourself intentionally communicate for nothing short of instigating pejorative discourse.

You kind of left out the other stuff you said which were subjective but ok.
I wont bother anymore with you, w/e floats your boat.

Bunker mesmer 100% fine and game vs Caed was ezpz. 100% objective.

in PvP

Velimere.7685

just dont

Cheers!

You kind of left out the other stuff you said which were subjective but ok.
I wont bother anymore with you, w/e floats your boat.

You left out more than I did and completely refused to qualify or justify anything you’ve stated whereas you attempted to refute by generalization of a minority of my argument (its subjectivity versus its cited facts). Either way, you have no actually substantial means to discredit my ethos let alone build your own, but I’m sure you already know that.

Bunker mesmer 100% fine and game vs Caed was ezpz. 100% objective.

These are your words and not mine minus the part about easy versus Caed. I don’t particularly enjoy this meta anymore than the next guy, but I also play to win since I’m neither a scrub nor a hipster. In fact, the other bunker and I only play Bunker Chronomancer because our other friends and acquaintances don’t want to. I would personally much rather have a DPS role, but more so than that my preference is to win.