Dan the Unbroken - Guardian PvP Video

in PvP

Posted by: Zomghax.1732

Zomghax.1732

Sup guys. im new in the world of Gw2 but i do enjoy a lot playing the pvp modes. and I’ve done this video just for a reminder before the update and for the pure fun, i have no idea about the other professions( never played them, just ranger for 10min)

i hope you all enjoy, there’s a huge mistake at the video and you probably will find out in the end ahah.

cumps for everyone, all the best !

in PvP

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Try to assign your skills on your keyboard so you don’t have to click your skills. Clicking skills in pvp makes you extremely slow.
Fix your camera so you have better pov and be able to look more around you.
Try to play with the other classes too, or at least learn about what you need to dodge so you don’t spam your dodges for no reason.
Try to not spam your skills and use them for specific reason at specific times. Your blinds and aegis are very useful to be spammed. Playing other classes will help you understand when you need to use them.
Change your heal, since outside pve Shelter is better, and don’t use spirit weapons since they are not very good.
As for pvp, try to not zerging on points because it will cost you the match. Play more ranked/unranked matches and eventually you will understand when you need to outnumber the enemy and when you don’t.

Thank you for sharing your video! Have fun!
EDIT: And welcome to gw2.

(edited by Los Re.4607)

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

I appreciate the effort at least..

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

One of your highlights was greatsword 3 leaping onto a down thief 3v1... I... I appreciate the effort at least...

in PvP

Posted by: Chaos Archangel.5071

Chaos Archangel.5071

Definitely… appreciating .. the effort.

Probably shoulda posted this in the guardian forum though, would get better advice and less criticism. (Granted the replies here have been surprisingly civil.)

Also, welcome to GW2!

in PvP

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

PvP GoDz fook u god

Dusty Dawg

in PvP

jbondo.9817

omfg the sick slow motion pull at 4:51 kitten

Dusty Dawg

in PvP

jbondo.9817

omg the sick dunk on that mesmer at 6:53 so crazy

Dusty Dawg

in PvP

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Another advice, increase your field of view.

Thank me later.

in PvP

Posted by: SnowCow.5914

SnowCow.5914

For some reason I found this very amusing!

Cute

Can’t win team fight’s without me; can’t hold points without me. #BunkerGuardLife
Teszla

in PvP

Posted by: JuiceboxHero.9463

JuiceboxHero.9463

Errrrr……… All other points have already been covered in this thread. Points for effort though.

GS leap into a downed thief in a 1v3? Avoid highlighting stuff like that. You’d cut the video in half easily.

in PvP

Posted by: Zomghax.1732

Zomghax.1732

i’ve deleted that one because i’ve done a huge mistake in the end lol. same video but fixed. thanks for all the reply