Dat 4 ele comp

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

…actually beats TCG on foefire. Discuss.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Nothing to discuss, 4 eles and thief new meta, just wondering what are the other teams waiting for…

Seriously, good move from Kthxbye trying to show how broken is DD ele now, and congratulations beating TCG by the way, not that easy even with this comp

M I L K B O I S

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

4 eles need thief to win. Nerf thief pls!

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

It is just a matter of skill ;-)
kthxbye has a pretty good experience at highest level in pvp.
Thank you anet for letting such balance in place for so long.
At least we have time to appreciate it.

note: I feel the name of the team a bit trolly and salty :-)
Hope this won’t end soon.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Cynz.9437

not all of them main ele tho…<_<

All is Vain~

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Only 1 of them actually mains ele apparently. Such balance, much wow.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

..another “nerf ele” thread , like there are not already dozen of them…sometimes I wonder if people buy games just to have forum accounts but more than anything why playing something that makes you that angry and salty? Games are meant to be fun, if you’re not having fun, buy another product and leave for good

(edited by Supreme.3164)

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

But the real killer was the mesmer. If Helseth had been on form he’d have broken out the multi moa morph manuevre and obliterated the team coz mesmer is even more OP.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Krysard.1364

..another “nerf ele” thread , like there are not already dozen of them…sometimes I wonder if people buy games just to have forum accounts but more than anything why playing something that makes you that angry and salty? Games are meant to be fun, if you’re not having fun, buy another product and leave for good

Do you know what are we talking about?

M I L K B O I S

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

apharma.3741

Best part…TCG is now running double ele too.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Best part…TCG is now running double ele too.

every one will.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

If ppl play ele to faceroll and AFKwin, there’s no need to play this game either, is there?

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Cynz.9437

TCG runs 3 eles in finals (popcorn)

All is Vain~

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

apharma.3741

Ha ha beat me to it Cynz!

This is gonna be fun.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

ANet should really put HoT development on hold and take the time to nerf ele (butcher it, thanks) or, by the time they release HoT, the player base will be so low, they will have a hard time selling enough copies. (Unfortunately, I know I’m wrong, because vast majority of remaining players don’t PvP, it’s so sad…)

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

Considering karl was AFK for awhile, it seems they might actually nerf it this week…I hope.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

So let me get this straight.

Top players are now running 3-4 ele comps.
It takes either a really good cele necro or 2-3 people to kill and ele.
And we still have no nerf to the class…

AND

Tempest got buffs.

GG

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Supreme.3164

If ppl play ele to faceroll and AFKwin, there’s no need to play this game either, is there?

Play what you think will make you enjoy the game..or you can keep playing whatever just to hold on that internet proudness of yours, thinking that any “skill talk” in a videogame means anything

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Krysard.1364

TCG runs 3 eles in finals (popcorn)

and they win lmao

M I L K B O I S

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

ANet should really put HoT development on hold and take the time to nerf ele (butcher it, thanks) or, by the time they release HoT, the player base will be so low, they will have a hard time selling enough copies. (Unfortunately, I know I’m wrong, because vast majority of remaining players don’t PvP, it’s so sad…)

Just felt I should point out that SPvP is probably the smallest player base out of the 3 major game modes, so you’re exaggerating a bit there. And judging from how many Rev finishers I see, HoT prepurchases aren’t exactly collecting dust on the shelf.

But attitudes like that(see “butcher it”) are part of the reason balance is so hard to achieve and why so many people can’t accept already balanced things. People let their personal opinions affect what they think is broken and should be nerfed and don’t really care to what extent it is, just so long as they never have to deal with it again. Why? Because they don’t care about the outcome of that class because they don’t play it.

There are lots of things that need to be tweaked, changed, balanced, buffed and yes, nerfed. But the answer for something needing a change shouldn’t be “nerf it into the ground so it isn’t even remotely usable anymore”. Eles(and mesmers too) already endured that once, I’d prefer that it not happen again.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

AND

Tempest got buffs.

GG

tempest got buff because it is a worthless spec. Tempest has absolutely NO relations to the current strength of the d/d ele. absolutely none.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Necrotize.2974

AND

Tempest got buffs.

GG

Forgot the fun little part about Tempest being probably useless for the current D/D spec. Trait line would offer very little because it means either giving up one of your defensive lines(lol, not happening) or replacing fire with it(there go your fast might stacks and blinds as well as CD reduction on your dps). Then you look at overloads. Camping in one attunement is completely counter-intuitive to D/D’s playstyle, and locking yourself out of one attunement for that long afterwards is likely to never be worth it compared to just continuing your rotations as normal.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Supreme.3164

Just felt I should point out that SPvP is probably the smallest player base out of the 3 major game modes, so you’re exaggerating a bit there. And judging from how many Rev finishers I see, HoT prepurchases aren’t exactly collecting dust on the shelf.

But attitudes like that(see “butcher it”) are part of the reason balance is so hard to achieve and why so many people can’t accept already balanced things. People let their personal opinions affect what they think is broken and should be nerfed and don’t really care to what extent it is, just so long as they never have to deal with it again. Why? Because they don’t care about the outcome of that class because they don’t play it.

There are lots of things that need to be tweaked, changed, balanced, buffed and yes, nerfed. But the answer for something needing a change shouldn’t be “nerf it into the ground so it isn’t even remotely usable anymore”. Eles(and mesmers too) already endured that once, I’d prefer that it not happen again.

I’d be fun to see ele nerfed for another year, (like 2013) then buffed the following year ^^, that would be epic. This will be the test of fire for gw2 devs, will they be able to apply objective and clear changes….or will they succumb to the cries of the angry mob?

A sensible person would hope for the first option, because after ele something else will come out and take its place ,guaranteed

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Cynz.9437

…or they could just invest bit more time and do it right…… w/o butchering entire class.

All is Vain~

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

..another “nerf ele” thread

Unfortunately we still need “nerf ele”-threads. They still haven’t been nerfed, have they?

@ArenaNet NERF ELE PLS! We don’t want to see profession stacking!
Ele has been dominant for month now, feel free to risk to overnerf them. It is better than to let them keep this domination.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Necrotize.2974

..another “nerf ele” thread

Unfortunately we still need “nerf ele”-threads. They still haven’t been nerfed, have they?

@ArenaNet NERF ELE PLS! We don’t want to see profession stacking!
Ele has been dominant for month now, feel free to risk to overnerf them. It is better than to let them keep this domination.

There’s that attitude again. Tons of people don’t even really care what happens to ele, they just want it to be nerfed, the more the better. You realize that even if ele gets nerfed into total uselessness, the meta will change, and something else will rise up and fill the hole left. It’d probably be something that was usually not super viable because of how poorly it matched up against Cele ele. My guess would be condi bursters since D/D ele was pretty much expected in organized teams to provide a majority of the cleanses. And judging from how many times I’ve seen those running condi builds called “cancer”, I’d be willing to bet everyone would complain about that too.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

AND

Tempest got buffs.

GG

WTF, why are they buffing Tempest? Are people so bad at ele they had no idea how to play Tempest right?

Was I the ONLY good Tempest player?

God kitten , nerf ele’s so the good ele’s can actually shine.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

TCG lost with 3 eles.

They should replace Helseth with another Ele

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

tripple ele team lost in the finals, warrior won the finals. He used warbanner but let’s nerf rampage

Grimkram [sS]

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Krysard.1364

AND

Tempest got buffs.

GG

WTF, why are they buffing Tempest? Are people so bad at ele they had no idea how to play Tempest right?

Was I the ONLY good Tempest player?

God kitten , nerf ele’s so the good ele’s can actually shine.

They buffed the attunements overload, which they were not used for nothing more than triggering things, not the dmg itself, so Tempest ele is kinda the same

M I L K B O I S

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

I’m sorry… I had to.

Attachments:

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Krysard.1364

I’m sorry… I had to.

Cause Helseth has one arm broken, if not…

M I L K B O I S

(edited by Krysard.1364)

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Supposedly, according to Helseth, like two of the eles were having connection issues. Not sure how much is huff-n-puff, but they certainly took a while to start the matches.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Jasher.6580

I’m sorry… I had to.

Cause Helseth have one arm broken, if not…

Right! Right! I totally forgot about that.

Attachments:

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

Nothing to discuss about the 4 ele 1 thief comp.

I know you just want us to say what you want to hear Cynz….

Nerf thief pls, thief op.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

On a more serious note, I’ve never liked the dd cele build even though I play it sometimes. It has everything. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a build in any of the pvp games I’ve played that had it all.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Krysard.1364

I’m sorry… I had to.

I was talking about TCG playing against oRNG, I dont get which sense this image has :p

M I L K B O I S

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Jasher.6580

I’m sorry… I had to.

I was talking about TCG playing against oRNG, I dont get which sense this image has :p

I know… print it and tape it over your bed. Maybe you’ll get it after a while.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Krysard.1364

I’m sorry… I had to.

I know… print it and tape it over your bed. Maybe you’ll get it after a while.

What happpens with you, kid? I’ve been disrespectful to you at any time? Not understanding anything :o

M I L K B O I S

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

AND

Tempest got buffs.

GG

To be fair, Tempest really needed those buffs (and tbh it still needs a total trait overhaul) while the fire line for ele and burn stacking ability needs to be nerfed into the ground to make it “balanced”.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

03:31:26 they said it all lmao

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

you know that at least 2 of them are far from being used to play ele right? And only 1 actually mains it…lol i can’t even remember argi playing ele at all before this esl

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

03:31:26 they said it all lmao

Link?

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

(edited by Pride.1734)

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Archaon.9524

https://twitter.com/lordhelseth

he has a point tho

Ark 2nd Account

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Archaon.9524

Only 1 of them actually mains ele apparently. Such balance, much wow.

Yeah only sakuraz mains ele

Ark 2nd Account

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

ark… please.. stop always trying to act like you would know everything… you don’t.

zuik mains ele,snowball mains ele as well … just one example…

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

You all know that they will not nerf Ele. They will probably buff it though.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

Ele has roughly twice as much skills to design, so to make it worthwhile, players should represent ele twice as much. That’s balance 101 guys.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

Dat 4 ele comp

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

ark… please.. stop always trying to act like you would know everything… you don’t.

zuik mains ele,snowball mains ele as well … just one example…

I main revenant.