Datamined new sigils...

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Superior Sigil of Whirling Deflection: Create a whirlwind that reflects projectiles when executing a whirl finisher. (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

Superior Sigil of Explosive Vortex: Pull nearby enemies towards you when executing a blast finisher (600 radius). (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

hope to god these don’t make it to PvP

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Silverthorn.8576

Silverthorn.8576

more projectile hate and CC…

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Cristobal.8640

Cristobal.8640

Great job anet, more passive AOE CC!

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

i’ll take your word on this.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Rip brain. Even if they wont make it to spvp it will be gamebreaking in wvw.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Revolutionen.5693

Revolutionen.5693

more CC in pvp!! yes1!!!!111!

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Interesting for sure, but definitely not needed…..

Imagine what a full bunker guard/war could do… or scrappers (among other classes)

Hammer Trap guard for even more pulls into the traps lol….

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

That explosive vortex…what? It’d better make it to pvp.

Actually im fairly certain this will be added to pvp

Dude that sigil is insane..wth

(edited by Ragion.2831)

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Dipdoo.4861

Dipdoo.4861

If this isn’t a joke that pull on blast would be hilarious on hammer Warriors

Big Cat Dipdoo ~ Warrior, Caeda Ripstep ~ Revenant, Braum Has Arrived ~ Guardian [SQD]
“It’s time to Rim Ram their Jim Jams.”

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

600 radius? What a joke.
More projectile hate? What a joke.

Obvious incompetence.

Alerie Despins

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

If this isn’t a joke that pull on blast would be hilarious on hammer Warriors

Minus the fact that only burst skills are blast finishers..

Revenant with these sigils on the other hand.. staff 4 is blast finisher, a nice combo into jade winds/surge and projectile reflect on sword 2..

Hmmmmm

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Ragion.2831

600 radius? What a joke.

Obvious incompetence.

I also thought 600 might be a bit low then when you think about it, it can work. The class that needs this sigil the most is necro and necro can get within that range easily thanks to chill, the problem has always been landing its most damaging strings and this sigil might actually help with that especially when it comes to GS builds

Putrid explosion into grave digger. Since ptrid has no cast time, you can start your grave digger while simultaneously using putrid. Can also use putrid to AoE lock for a moment while casting “Chilled to the bone”and hit more targets instead of hoping it doesnt get avoided

Flesh wurm port into grave digger. Wurm cast is so long but if you start it in time, you can port into grave digger without being forced to chase then grave digger or having to cast the wurm exactly on the target which is about impossible in PvP

This sigil is quite genius.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Just because you can data mine it, it in no way means it will be in the game at any point. Same as the level 40,50,60,70 and 80 XP scrolls.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Not to mention tempests lol….

Whirlwind and Invuln from earth focus, whirlwind with fire overload, earth aura lol…
And even as they are now, theyre pretty well equipped against ranged. A few blasts as well to top it all off.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Gotta be kittenting me

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

Lol, I thoguht Anet was actually getting better with balancing since HoT. Guess not.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

600 radius? What a joke.

Obvious incompetence.

I also thought 600 might be a bit low then when you think about it, it can work. The class that needs this sigil the most is necro and necro can get within that range easily thanks to chill, the problem has always been landing its most damaging strings and this sigil might actually help with that especially when it comes to GS builds

Putrid explosion into grave digger. Since ptrid has no cast time, you can start your grave digger while simultaneously using putrid. Can also use putrid to AoE lock for a moment while casting “Chilled to the bone”and hit more targets instead of hoping it doesnt get avoided

Flesh wurm port into grave digger. Wurm cast is so long but if you start it in time, you can port into grave digger without being forced to chase then grave digger or having to cast the wurm exactly on the target which is about impossible in PvP

This sigil is quite genius.

A BIT LOW?

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Ragion.2831

maybe not low, i thought, 750 or 700 might be better but perhaps that would be too much

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

These are most likely going to be PvE sigils, think of how long it took certain sigils to even be considered for adding to PvP.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

10 sec CD, 600 radius AOE pull….gotta be kidding me.
This has to be 60 sec CD, right?

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Projecile Reflextion on a whirling attack 10seconds! well if that Gets Released DH’s Will have Projecile Defence too on the gS!

Aoe pull more CC on a blast , i can see this sigil being useful for rangers Drakes on petswap pulling things on its tail swipe Blast finisher and Warhorn Utility but again its just more CC everyone will take in place of Real Utility CC to make up for it then slot more offensive skills/defence skill.

No anet just no!
Pve ya fine , makes it easier for casual players in HoT .

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Lol, I thoguht Anet was actually getting better with balancing since HoT. Guess not.

Dunno where you got that idea. The period after HOT until the January update was the worst balance ever. Its slightly better now but there are still a lot of issues.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Dunno where you got that idea. The period after HOT until the January update was the worst balance ever. Its slightly better now but there are still a lot of issues.

I think dumbfire was worse tbh. That January period was pretty rough though.

Anyway, those sigils cant be added to pvp. Temporal curtain pull on a 10 sec cd lol. I remember when temporal curtain was instant and I really dont want that again.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: FlashAhAhh.4307

FlashAhAhh.4307

Woot – Hammer Guard FTW! (the CD on that pull cannot be correct)

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Ragion.2831

Honestly, people always seem to freakout without thinking. Thats how so many complained about mordrem dragon finisher when it was announced saying that because of its size people will be able to use it to prevent opponents from seeing their skills.

GS 5 on guard lasts 3/4 of a second. and doesnt have AoE defence. The cooldown on both sigils is 10 seconds but look at the cooldowns on the finishers then look at their limitations. Some of them have a very small radius, some have really long cast time and some have very little AoE defence on the weapons that have the finishers.

(edited by Ragion.2831)

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Exorcist.6392

Exorcist.6392

Does anyone know where or how to get yet?

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Olli.9028

Olli.9028

rip when this sigils go live even just in pve because for anet wvw=pve e.g. we still have the broken durabilty rune there.

Stab Eins [aX] Axîom
professional WvW rallybotting since 2013

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Pull on blast finisher? Get ready to bow to your Engine overlord!

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

They really need to not allow some sigils to work in WvW.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

OK guys on a blast finisher skill or on a blast combo because there is a huge difference.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

Explosive Vortex should be amazing for revenant.
1200 range blast finisher + 600 radius.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

10 second cooldown is probably for testing purposes.

Still though, what the actual kitten ArenaNet? Stop breaking Guild Wars 2 combat!! This is only interesting ON PAPER, in practice you can achieve some seriously unfair bull crap.

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: DaVinci.8073

DaVinci.8073

Inb4 april fools.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Squishy.3694

Squishy.3694

Inb4 april fools.

+1

And also why is everyone taking this at face value? First off – Source? Second off, there have been many things datamined which haven’t made it into the game.

Quaggan finds your post inaccurate, wrong, misinformed, smelly and not as
good as Quaggan. Quaggan for President!

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

With those names I don’t believe this at all. But it does seem like anet to put something that stupid into the game

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Inb4 april fools.

+1

And also why is everyone taking this at face value? First off – Source? Second off, there have been many things datamined which haven’t made it into the game.

source is that_shaman

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Considering the amount of reflections/cc we already have in the game i hope this is only for pve.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Honestly, it’s like Engineers are always gettting the best stuff and are always OP in every single meta.. I wonder why

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Almost certainly PvE only sigils…

…but the fact that these sigils that are not only not confirmed to ever be added, nor is there any proof this will make it to PvP won’t stop people from losing their kitten over this.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Almost certainly PvE only sigils…

…but the fact that these sigils that are not only not confirmed to ever be added, nor is there any proof this will make it to PvP won’t stop people from losing their kitten over this.

Spot on they won’t be in pvp for sure. I’ll look forward to using them in WvW though.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

With those names I don’t believe this at all. But it does seem like anet to put something that stupid into the game

Remember the days when they wanted to add Perplexity Runes to PvP?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Perplexity-Runes-in-PvP-PLEASE-NO/page/2#post3828458

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Holy kitten, Anet. You really want to make Scrappers more powerful than Reapers? They’re both easily the top specs right now.

Datamined new sigils...

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

I really like the Idea of having the effects trigger on certain combo-finishers. But srsly; we have more than enough projectile-hate in pvp atm. ^^’