Do Something About Turret Engis.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

I rather fight them than a condi,SD or cele engi. It really looks like a player issue some comps could faceroll turrets but do mediocre vs others, it’s like balancing around what’s mostly played which is not good.

Can’t really agree with that…i would say that i’d rather fight someone that is actually putting some skills in his spec..not just having to tryhard while i know that turret guy is basically doing nothing and still keeping up because all his ai bs. I’d rather 1v1 and lose vs texbi then winning against a noname turret engi that kept me there, let’s say for 1 minute, just being carried by his build.

That’s the real problem: turret engis are counterable, you can win them 1v1, they have drawbacks but still they shouldn’t exist cause they have a skill floor so low (Well pretty much nonexistent) that allows ppl that would be a freekill without ai carrying them to be way better than they actually are. Celestial rifle is stronger ofc but a bad player on celestial rifle still dies pretty easily, if you put the same nab guy on turrets is gonna do way better…cele rifle is really good when it has a good player behind it while turret is not that effective as a good played celestial but is way better for a trash player that wouldn’t do anything on a spec requiring more skills. Easy as that, and this is why good engis don’t play turrets…because at their level they would do better on celestial rifle, but randoms that aren’t able to do that can still grab a reterded spec like turrets (Or decap) and being effective…while they would be worthless on higher skill floor builds

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

in PvP

Posted by: Rage.9723

Rage.9723

You are definitely not playing turret engineer effectively if all you do is run around while your turrets do the work. Being able to coordinate knockdowns and crowd control allows you to do more than just bunker. Playing a turret engineer right allows you to kill as much or more than some other characters. The main disadvantage of turret engineers is mobility. Good turret placement helps versus AOE attacks where you might lose your turrets.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I used to think turret engineer was a L2P issue before playing it myself too. It is laughably OP, even moreso if you have the slightest knowledge of kiting and positioning turrets. The WORST map is probably Foefire, where you can walk and drop turrets on tiny ledges that can nail anyone near the point but will take putting yourself in compromising positions to take out. I actively apologized, and felt terrible as a watched a ranger player try all kinds of different strategies to take a point before obviously getting frustrated as his team fell WAY behind thanks to a braindead spec locking down their home point. This guy tried ranging down the turrets (but this took forever b/c the can’t be crit, regen, and are tanky), he tried ranging down me (but there incredibly easy places to LOS on foefire side points, especially waterfall), he tried aoes (but turrets were spread out), he tried focusing on cc’s (but protection injection and turret cc’s broke him up), he tried bursting me (but high prot uptime, healing turret, and cc’s made this ineffective), and even tried to 2v1 (but a combination of LOS and crate allowed me to easily hold the point for well over a minute). I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the last pvp match that guy ever played (even though I whispered him and apologized for playing turret engie b/c it is so scummy).

Also, regardless of how often you can beat a turret engie, he is still probably having a winning impact on his team. Most builds that can kill a turret engie, don’t do it quickly and almost always have to give up the point. To be effective, they only have to hold a neut for a short period. Because of the cc, they WILL get a neut, even if the actual engie is brainless. I could hold a point vs. any bad bunker guard, banner regen warrior, cleric ele, or any other full-bunker spec indefinitely, even if I couldn’t kill them. This is not true with turret engie. Further, any of those other bunker specs can do o.k. even if the player is bad, but they WILL lose most of the fights they get into against much better players. You can’t even take on a turret engie if you aren’t the right build – even a god-tier thief can’t take on an afk turret engie.

Finally, the level of coordination and team skill required to beat comps with turret engies is way higher than your average PUG has. This is very frustrating because good and improving players regularly witness someone who clearly has no idea how to rotate, fight, or do any pvp activities effecting a greater positive impact for their team, even if the better player is playing his tushy off. This is why you don’t see people whining incessantly about other bunker specs, even though they are generally good options for PUG teams – a clueless bunker guardian is gonna get stomped, be in all the wrong places, and even if the opposing team falls behind at the start, they will figure out how to deal with him by the end of the game. Most players have tried just about every strategy they can think on how to fight/deal with turret engies, and they find that the pvp build they are using isn’t even on the list of ones that can have an impact on turret engies.

(edited by BlackBeard.2873)

in PvP

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

(but this took forever b/c the can’t be crit, regen, and are tanky)

I’m not sure how much armor turrets have, but even ~7k hp is huge if you can’t crit on it or apply conditions.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

in PvP

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

^don’t forget turrets regenerate constantly (with the standard trait spread) and can’t be poisoned to counteract the effect.

pls nerf soon.

in PvP

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

See this: so many conditions, so many aoe’s, so many heals, so many stuns, so many sustains, so many pressure, so many immobilize, so many misses, so many rewards, so many free rewards, so many everything. All in 1 build? Where are the Risks? How is this not a problem? (Yishis is a good player still , it is not Yishis fault).

Is this Arena net idea of making this game challenge and fun? Is this Arena net idea to attract new people, old players and us players to buy the new expansion having this? There is 5 huge mmo releasing new expansion this year include more expansion next here: it is obvious Arena net will not be able to compete with them with this: Reward First than Risk or No Risk after idea.

What make me know this is because Arena net new idea to make ranger profession having same idea with Reward First than Risk or No Risk after- Requirement: No Skill, Only Reward.

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

in PvP

Posted by: nad.8910

nad.8910

top players don’t use turrets:

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

I see this “make turrets scale with player stats” thing a lot. That would solve nothing at all.

Turrets can’t crit hit enemies which means crit chance and ferocity aren’t needed. The only stat they would want to go for is power. Which amulet give the same power as berserker amulet? Soldier. The only thing that would change is that turret engis would go back from Sentinel to Soldier.

This abomination must be killed with fire. The risk/reward factor is so off that the mere existence of this build is a shame. But hey, the balance team only works 1 hour each year, so having this discussion is pointless as they don’t give af.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

ya’ll crack me up. all a’ you know that condi counters the build so hard it becomes your whipping boy, and ya’ll still QQ. ya’ll know rocket turret first then dps engi, but i never see ya’ll do it ingame. ya’ got the ways to win, to roll them so hard but ya’ don’t take em’.

it’s like ya’ll are QQing about rapidfire and refuse to use reflects. ya’ answer has been delivered, you’re salvation has arrived but ya’ll are too stubborn to embrace it.

here a crazy tip for ya’ll, if ya’ got one condi build on your team send it after the engi. ya’ don’t have to be the condi, just use it on the engi. team of five homes, ya’ll aint got to do everything. no condi? ah well, just 2v1 the build. if ya’ can’t win the 2v1 ltp you suck, you should never loose 2v1 smh.

@DarkSyze the video you posted has multiple builds showcased, and none of them are in pvp or turret.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

ya’ll crack me up. all a’ you know that condi counters the build so hard it becomes your whipping boy, and ya’ll still QQ. ya’ll know rocket turret first then dps engi, but i never see ya’ll do it ingame.

Had to laugh here a bit :> Condi build taking out rocket turret.. hue

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

choovanski.5462

ya’ll crack me up. all a’ you know that condi counters the build so hard it becomes your whipping boy, and ya’ll still QQ. ya’ll know rocket turret first then dps engi, but i never see ya’ll do it ingame.

generalisation bud. basically no one i see in pvp runs condi, so they are all power/cele not taking the rocket turret out first. idk why? a missile fetish?

condi builds should just spam condis on the engi. easy win.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

generalisation bud. basically no one i see in pvp runs condi, so they are all power/cele not taking the rocket turret out first. idk why? a missile fetish?

Good players playing condi, yes

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Negativity.5801

Negativity.5801

I remember when I thought Anet would nerf turret engis in last year’s big september patch. silly me

abandon all hope, anet will never nerf it, the next balance patch gw2 receives will be 90% tooltip updates and maybe theyll buff some underwater weapons. gw2 pvp devs too busy making more terrible maps like stronghold.

rip in pieces

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Exactly most players are stuck to meta but turrets can push it away from that into more condi or range focus but players hold back. If the meta was condi you would never hear from them. Counters exist for everything if the whole game has to change to condi to put them in hole of fear I’m fine with it but not how long it might take. They will simply include it in meta and you will see it in tournaments just like the rest of meta just because we don’t want to shift meta.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

Exactly most players are stuck to meta but turrets can push it away from that into more condi or range focus but players hold back. If the meta was condi you would never hear from them. Counters exist for everything if the whole game has to change to condi to put them in hole of fear I’m fine with it but not how long it might take. They will simply include it in meta and you will see it in tournaments just like the rest of meta just because we don’t want to shift meta.

The meta shouldn’t change to counter one specific build. The fact that it might have to should be plenty of evidence that the build is wildly overpowered for the skill it takes to play.

I made one of these turret engis to see what the hoopla was about, and literally as soon as I began playing I was able to vastly outperform other players. As in, I spent 5 minutes reading the turret engi breakdown on metabattle and that was enough to face stomp in sPvP. After ~5 matches I had figured out enough tricks with the engineer that I was able to outsmart the builds who were gunning for me long enough for another teammate to come and stomp them so I could get back to picking my nose or looking at clouds out the window. It would usually take 2-3 players to take me down, during which time my teammates would be 4v3 or 4v2. At first I was just using it to complete the engi daily, but I stopped and now I don’t even want to play it because it’s unfair and unfun. Might figure out some other engi specs just so those tomes of knowledge don’t go to waste on him…

And this is coming from someone who is a total noob at sPvP in general, so people who are better than me can no doubt pull even more tricks out of the build.

in PvP

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

Might figure out some other engi specs just so those tomes of knowledge don’t go to waste on him…

That jumpy rifle build looks pretty fun.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

The meta shouldn’t change to counter one specific build. The fact that it might have to should be plenty of evidence that the build is wildly overpowered for the skill it takes to play.

I made one of these turret engis to see what the hoopla was about, and literally as soon as I began playing I was able to vastly outperform other players. As in, I spent 5 minutes reading the turret engi breakdown on metabattle and that was enough to face stomp in sPvP. After ~5 matches I had figured out enough tricks with the engineer that I was able to outsmart the builds who were gunning for me long enough for another teammate to come and stomp them so I could get back to picking my nose or looking at clouds out the window. It would usually take 2-3 players to take me down, during which time my teammates would be 4v3 or 4v2. At first I was just using it to complete the engi daily, but I stopped and now I don’t even want to play it because it’s unfair and unfun. Might figure out some other engi specs just so those tomes of knowledge don’t go to waste on him…

And this is coming from someone who is a total noob at sPvP in general, so people who are better than me can no doubt pull even more tricks out of the build.

It’s a type of build ironically the perfect one for conquest at least the holder role, we went bruiser for condition meta bunker for zerker. Turret engi is not much different than a bruiser cele. I do know some of them are good but you can’t argue good turreteer vs bad pugs. Random build matching affects this also of the celes only engi can take him out fast enough before reinforcements arrive a condi one would have done it faster. People adapt/learn no matter what even noobs you get tired of losing or they just quit. If it comes to most of the casuals leaving then sure let’s save them.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

And again a team with 2 Turret Engi’s.. great.. Bad players but they won..
Mechanically very bad but my team lost anyway due AI.

Do something about it.

in PvP

choovanski.5462

Do something about it.

seems like ya’ team had less skill than the turret AI. if ya’ that bad, i think ya’ should lose.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

Do something about it.

seems like ya’ team had less skill than the turret AI. if ya’ that bad, i think ya’ should lose.

It’s weird we win vs decent teams then, no?

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

I think people are slowly getting better at dealing with turret engis. If you look at the leaderboard you can see they aren’t automatically winning games, a ton of the people in the top 25 run turret and most of them have about a 50% win rate. I think the biggest issue with them is the best way to deal with them is ignoring them… pretty sad when letting them afk at home is the counter.

I can kill a turret eng but the problem is it does take a while and if it takes you longer than about 20 seconds to deal with one they have already “won”.

The one saving grace about having so many people playing them is that when you solo queue both teams usually end up with one or two on their team meaning they can both afk while everyone else fights at mid.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

I think people are slowly getting better at dealing with turret engis. If you look at the leaderboard you can see they aren’t automatically winning games, a ton of the people in the top 25 run turret and most of them have about a 50% win rate. I think the biggest issue with them is the best way to deal with them is ignoring them… pretty sad when letting them afk at home is the counter.

I can kill a turret eng but the problem is it does take a while and if it takes you longer than about 20 seconds to deal with one they have already “won”.

The one saving grace about having so many people playing them is that when you solo queue both teams usually end up with one or two on their team meaning they can both afk while everyone else fights at mid.

The thing is, and I agree with you for the most part, turret engi’s can actually rotate.
It’s just a low CD on your turrets to respawn, but you dont have mobility anyway so by the time u get to another point, u have your turrets again

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

snip

Then after turret Engi’s, what’s next? You’ve been raging like a crazy on the forums over a build you just rolled two days ago. So basically, all the previous complaints was from having zero first hand knowledge and experience. If you raged less often maybe reader’s would take you more seriously.

Run it for a week and you’ll see how the build flat lines. It’s a good entry build that has good pacing. Which is the only build with such pacing on a profession that otherwise has very frenetic pacing. Without this build, many probably give up on Engi’s too soon. They are probably one of the least used professions in game.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

snip

Then after turret Engi’s, what’s next? You’ve been raging like a crazy on the forums over a build you just rolled two days ago. So basically, all the previous complaints was from having zero first hand knowledge and experience. If you raged less often maybe reader’s would take you more seriously.

Run it for a week and you’ll see how the build flat lines. It’s a good entry build that has good pacing. Which is the only build with such pacing on a profession that otherwise has very frenetic pacing. Without this build, many probably give up on Engi’s too soon. They are probably one of the least used professions in game.

It doesn’t really take a rocket scientist to know when a build is OP or not.

After running it 2-3 days, I’m fully aware how broken it is when SoloQ’ing or duo-quouo’ing with someone cleansing me.

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

snip

After running it 2-3 days, I’m fully aware how broken it is when SoloQ’ing or duo-quouo’ing with someone cleansing me.

You learned it’s easy to play, not OP. Effectiveness per effort is TOTALLY different than maximum power potential.

Don’t call it a spade if it isn’t a spade.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

snip

You learned it’s easy to play, not OP. Effectiveness per effort is TOTALLY different than maximum power potential.

It’s easy to play AND OP (which I mean it’s no effort for huge reward in the biggest part of the community)

Don’t u find it weird top ranked are Turret Engis? I wonder why..
Fact.

FYI; even top players replied right in THIS thread it’s OP.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Look outside of the box and ignore your own experience, think as a community + new players coming in daily. Which is what I care about most, despite my bad experiences facing them.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

snip

It’s easy to play AND OP (which I mean it’s no effort for huge reward in the biggest part of the community)

Fact.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Look outside of the box and ignore your own experience, think as a community + new players coming in daily. Which is what I care about most, despite my bad experiences facing them.

Top rank? Before the recent wipe, the top rank was a Turret engi with a 48% win rate… Fact…

Top tier players in this game doesn’t mean much. The community is small, and they’re just as likely to cry about things they don’t like as anyone else.
Fact.

I’ve played top 50 (when Leaderboards were MMR based) and even maxed at rank 4 (top team) for a short time, its not a lot to brag about, really.
Fact.

And just to add some context. There are Abjured players who find Celestial Rifle Engineer PERFECTLY fine. Its called biased. Of course “pro” players don’t want easy builds to be on a semi-equal footing with a poorer player. It hurts their ego.

(edited by ronpierce.2760)

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

snip

Fact.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Top tier players in this game doesn’t mean much. The community is small, and they’re just as likely to cry about things they don’t like as anyone else.
Fact.

ERROR Can not compute ‘just as likely’ and ‘fact’ together.

Also, the ratio doesn’t stop them being the top leaderboard and smashing average teams/players. Which still remains a fact.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

snip

Fact.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Fact.

Good come back.

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

snip

Fact.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Fact.

I agree with him. The community is so small that the imaginary top tier play is just a myth to boost their egos. Literally i have played with or against everyone in this game and there is very little if any difference between the ego mad pros who play the tournaments and random solo queue or wvw players. Literally so little difference when you take them out of their easy mode teams. I would even say the 5 or 6 best players i have played with or against have never played in an esl tournament.

Another myth is the “rotation” myth. Ego mad pros like to say that its really important as if they have some great tactical mind. Really isnt rocket science though is it. There are 3 points. The maps are all similar and basic. It is just an invention of these players in teams to make themselves feel pro when they fail to beat the random dudes who are jsut as good as them if not better.

So the whole “pro player says this” thing is total bs

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Skeletor.9360

Skeletor.9360

Simply make the respawn on the turrets much longer if not picked up and no cooldown on a picked up turret.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

snip

Fact.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Fact.

I agree with him. The community is so small that the imaginary top tier play is just a myth to boost their egos. Literally i have played with or against everyone in this game and there is very little if any difference between the ego mad pros who play the tournaments and random solo queue or wvw players. Literally so little difference when you take them out of their easy mode teams. I would even say the 5 or 6 best players i have played with or against have never played in an esl tournament.

Another myth is the “rotation” myth. Ego mad pros like to say that its really important as if they have some great tactical mind. Really isnt rocket science though is it. There are 3 points. The maps are all similar and basic. It is just an invention of these players in teams to make themselves feel pro when they fail to beat the random dudes who are jsut as good as them if not better.

Ok, let’s listen to the beginner pvp’ers rolling turret engi, I’m sure they know what’s best

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Simply make the respawn on the turrets much longer if not picked up and no cooldown on a picked up turret.

I suggested something like this;

Change the “5% hp/3 sec” trait to:

When picked up, non-healing turret cooldowns are reduced proportionately to their remaining health.

Gives incentive to place, pick up, replace, and be smart with them, they aren’t overly tanky, quite a but of good could come from it in either direction, I’d suspect. Or at least would be worth toying around with and testing internally.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

snip

Fact.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Fact.

Ok, let’s listen to the beginner pvp’ers rolling turret engi, I’m sure they know what’s best

Who are you referring to? I’ve been hear for years and have played the highest tier (other than hosted conquest tournies) in-game. I just don’t have the time/lifestyle to get into the “e-sports” scene. Baseless assumptions don’t help when trying to make an argument.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

snip

Fact.

I wonder why..
Fact.

Fact.

Who are you referring to? I’ve been hear for years and have played the highest tier (other than hosted conquest tournies) in-game. I just don’t have the time/lifestyle to get into the “e-sports” scene. Baseless assumptions don’t help when trying to make an argument.

Referring to most PvE’rs joining PvP leaderboard farm and rolling Turret Engi, day in day out.

I’m sure now they know what’s up, since experience pvp’ers opinions is ‘bs’

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

snip stuff

BS might be an overstatement, but it’s HIGHLY overvalued. I’ve played with Chaith, Caed, Tany and several others, if I had more time to devote to GW2 and hadn’t taken several large breaks from the game I’d likely still be with that crowd, but even then, bias is everywhere. Like I said, abjured players are fine with slick shoes/celestial engies, others are very much not. The biases and ego protection is incredibly visible, so you have to take anything stated with a grain of salt. Even if it were ACTUAL MLG, you think those people don’t complain about stuff they don’t like strictly out of opinion? Being good doesn’t somehow turn off the tear faucet. In fact, often times they’re the ones who get attached the most and don’t like feeling cheated by “easy builds”, and will yell the loudest.

Also, because these builds are good for low-mid tier, but not AS potent in actual high tier, you could easily argue its good for the game. GW2s #1 issue with getting new players into PVP (maybe other than the toxicity of players) is the learning curve. These builds may be a crutch, but they ease people into exploring more rewarding alternatives eventually.

The major problem here isn’t even ease of the build. Its that people have a HUGE HUGE vendetta with AI-style builds. Look at MM. MM is actually a very hard build to run in high tier, has plenty to watch for, huge weaknesses, some legitimate ‘play’ to it, but the fact that it rolls bad players and has extra units with a name tag, its instantly under fire. For better or for worse, the issues go beyond mechanical usefulness in this case of Turrets.

(edited by ronpierce.2760)

in PvP

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

I feel like you’re not saving any time by typing out " ya’ " when it has the same amount of letters as " you ".

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in PvP

Posted by: Rusc.4978

Rusc.4978

The build is powerful enough and easy enough that probably around 90% of the population could reroll into turret engi and perform better in pvp queues than they do on whatever their main currently is.

This. The skill level required to play the build does not balance out with the effectiveness.

Prosper

Brought to you by ArenaNet. Soon™.

in PvP

choovanski.5462

I feel like you’re not saving any time by typing out " ya’ " when it has the same amount of letters as " you ".

i believe you feel this way. i trust your honest expression of your thoughts and emotions.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

I am taking so much hate right now, just so I can prove on the most recent monthly on stream that Turrets is braindead in casual AND competitive play.

Karl and Hugh, you should both be ashamed. Even a long time friend like Five Gauge deleted me from friends list on a quest to prove how broken this pathetic build is and how bad your balancing is.

Just WOW. LEARN please. Right now.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in PvP

Turk.5460

i believe you feel this way. i trust your honest expression of your thoughts and emotions.

Thank ya’!

-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in PvP

Posted by: UncrushablePigeon.8760

UncrushablePigeon.8760

Agreed. Turrets should be removed from pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

Agreed. Turrets should be removed from pvp.

Pst “this thread is from last month before turrets got nerfed”

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

And they actually hot nerfed pretty hard too… No use necroing a post for that

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

“Hot nerfed” – this build existed for ~9 months I believe.

(edited by witcher.3197)

in PvP

Turk.5460

“Hot nerfed” – this build existed for ~9 months I believe.

The H and the G key are right next to each other, basic critical thinking skills helped me decipher that he meant “got” instead of “hot.” Mission accomplished, RTB.

-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in PvP

Posted by: Genlog.4983

Genlog.4983

2 turret eng is nothing
ever pvp 4 mesmers GS build you will QQ very hard

you have zero change of wining vs them
but i think Anet must make the system so that only 1 class type in ea fight can enter and not 2 eng
or 4 ele and so on it can be very unbalance