Do berserkers need nerf?

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Warriors were always fine 1v1 in season 2 vs most classes. They also could do seriously bad things to other teams running a burst build. What they didn’t have was sustain and that alone kept them from the meta.

They were very fair in 1v1s, as you said. However the moment it turned into a +1 against the warrior, they fell faster than even Reapers. It’s exactly why Warriors excelled in fights when they weren’t focused, and the better warriors got to diamond or better early on by learning how to peel as a Warrior when they got focused even a bit.

That doesn’t mean the Profession was good, there were other professions that could do a 1v1 just fine, and do many other things as well.

Thing is I played with warriors who were paired up with eles and druids. With that kind of support in season 2 I saw warriors WRECK teams.

So essentially they were running what Necromancers were doing in S2. Great, I know the builds that Warriors at that level did, and yes they had to duo-queue just to make it work. Anyone solo-queuing a Warrior however did not have that luxury, they were fodder. The mere fact a Warrior needed a support just to be effective is proof that they were flawed.

Now we fast forward to now and warriors have once again become a faceroll easy as kitten class. What warriors REALLY needed was to have the other classes brought in line with their specialization. Instead anet once again misses the mark and makes warriors the class for beginners.

You dolt, the former Adrenal Health was more faceroll than the current one, which relies on the Warrior being skillful enough. Good players were already using methods to mitigate a Warrior landing a burst, or pouncing on them when they flipped to bursts that were counted when they didn’t hit (SE or Combust). The bad warriors are actually worse off sustain wise, the reworked trait promotes playing a Warrior good enough to maintain a sustain that finally matches what a warrior needs to survive in the new meta.

The fact you think playing a Warrior competitively means its a face-roll profession is proof you have zero idea of the competitive warrior scene. We need more traits that promote active gameplay like the new Adrenal Health.

Thank you for proving my point.

And thank you for arguing to the stone. Good talk.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Warriors were always fine 1v1 in season 2 vs most classes. They also could do seriously bad things to other teams running a burst build. What they didn’t have was sustain and that alone kept them from the meta.

They were very fair in 1v1s, as you said. However the moment it turned into a +1 against the warrior, they fell faster than even Reapers. It’s exactly why Warriors excelled in fights when they weren’t focused, and the better warriors got to diamond or better early on by learning how to peel as a Warrior when they got focused even a bit.

That doesn’t mean the Profession was good, there were other professions that could do a 1v1 just fine, and do many other things as well.

Thing is I played with warriors who were paired up with eles and druids. With that kind of support in season 2 I saw warriors WRECK teams.

So essentially they were running what Necromancers were doing in S2. Great, I know the builds that Warriors at that level did, and yes they had to duo-queue just to make it work. Anyone solo-queuing a Warrior however did not have that luxury, they were fodder. The mere fact a Warrior needed a support just to be effective is proof that they were flawed.

Now we fast forward to now and warriors have once again become a faceroll easy as kitten class. What warriors REALLY needed was to have the other classes brought in line with their specialization. Instead anet once again misses the mark and makes warriors the class for beginners.

You dolt, the former Adrenal Health was more faceroll than the current one, which relies on the Warrior being skillful enough. Good players were already using methods to mitigate a Warrior landing a burst, or pouncing on them when they flipped to bursts that were counted when they didn’t hit (SE or Combust). The bad warriors are actually worse off sustain wise, the reworked trait promotes playing a Warrior good enough to maintain a sustain that finally matches what a warrior needs to survive in the new meta.

The fact you think playing a Warrior competitively means its a face-roll profession is proof you have zero idea of the competitive warrior scene. We need more traits that promote active gameplay like the new Adrenal Health.

Thank you for proving my point.

And thank you for arguing to the stone. Good talk.

Lol.

Anyway, can confirm, Sykper has the winning view in this particular discussion.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: daw.4923

daw.4923

you think war healing for too much? do you even pvp bro?
what about immortal ele and druid?
every single game as druid 500k in heals. ele unkillable in 2 ppl….

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Once again instead of requiring warriors to use active stuff they buff the passive stuff which propels warriors ahead. This keeps warriors at a low skill floor/ceiling.

Adrenal Health (if you referring to this ability) has actually been changed. Beforehand, it was passively providing regen as you were building adrenaline, now it only provides regen if you land a burst successfully. It may or may not be complicated for a warrior to land a successful burst, depending on both players’ skills. Burst skills are telegraphed and part of routines, so can be anticipated and countered by reasonably experienced players (even the LB exception) – plus kiting/poison as usual.

LB F1 has a counter???

What?

You can counter the LB F1 (Combustive Shot) by:

• blocking the projectile, in which case neither the AoE nor its effects proc,
  • destroying the projectile, which has the same effect,
  • reflecting the projectile, which turns the AoE against the warrior,
  • interrupting the skill.

Among my fights yesterday were two duels, one against a scrapper who used three our of four strategies, one against a mesmer who power-blocked my F1 many times. Both players were paying attention to my using stability before using their skills.

HTH.

(edited by Elegie.3620)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

PvP is not the only place I have seen the stupid amount of healing Adrenal Health has right now. I recently saw a warrior and dragonhunter dueling. The dragonhunter utterly destroyed him, dodged everything, blinded him, blocked him. Warrior then landed a single sword burst skill and healed all the way to 100%.
I don’t know whether Adrenal Health needs nerf (yea, the regen, not berserkers themselves), but there could be a healthy discussion about this.

I’m pretty sure though that warrior mains will disagree (bias).

LOL….“warrior landed a single sword burst skill and healed to 100%”. The warriors health couldn’t have been very low. Considering adrenal health heals for less than 3k over a 15 second period if you land a full burst. Get a clue please.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

If he healed that much he must have had shouts heal on.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Him going all the way to 100% is not feasible even with shout + RR + tempest, in 3 sec the max you reach is 3.3k (2.5k from RR 1.1k from tempest) + adrenal health…. I believe he is confusing defiant stance with adrenal health.

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Warrior then landed a single sword burst skill and healed all the way to 100%.

The hype is strong in this one !

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

Him going all the way to 100% is not feasible even with shout + RR + tempest, in 3 sec the max you reach is 3.3k (2.5k from RR 1.1k from tempest) + adrenal health…. I believe he is confusing defiant stance with adrenal health.

Idk lol. I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt. He probably meant he went back to full not healed 0-100% in that case he would’ve resurrected.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

I honestly can’t believe these post’s around here. like seriously cc nerf? Did everybody forget that warrior was so hated that people actually dc’d intentionally or went AFK during ranked? People actually started flaming others because they used warriors but then some serious slurs and hate was thrown around. And now A-net finnally made warrior viable through to have some sustain and it’s still not enough.

I mean you guys know how A-net Balances kitten. There is a fair chance that this trait that doesn’t need to be nerfed get’s overnerfed. And when warrior sucks again. Some of u guys will be regretting this. U guys wanna risk all of that?

Please just keep your distance. Berserkers are temporarily power-ups. It’s similar to goku’s kaio- ken. U transform for a few seconds, spam your bursts. And then u turn back to warrior with practically 2 and a half traitlines.

But then again they removed mercenary amulet another overnerf. So yeah condi builds are a lot squishyer now so there is a chance, that they now have to nerf berserker due to all the cc it throws around.

its fine for warrior to have awesome burst, its not fine for them to have awesome burst and awesome bunker at the same time, its cele ele meta all over again. There are only a couple builds most people don’t seem to know about that are outrageous IMO.

Did you just say Warriors can bunker? LOL. Please. Are we even playign the same game?

Yes AH is very good now, does it make me invincible? Absolutely not.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Pretty tired of seeing 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 when I attack Warriors.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

How is this any different from any other point since the games release XD

Back in the day we used to do this thing called ‘waiting’, at which point we’d ‘kite’. Sometimes we’d even go take a toilet break, or make a cup of joe to come back refreshed and ready to ‘get on with it’.

XD

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

O I thought this was a QQ thread. I was just QQing.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

How about you try to dodge his burst so adren hp wont even pop at all ?

Back in the beginning when the gimmick was “Kick, 1KB”, people ran to the forums, calling to nerf warrior, instead of using stability or dodging. And it was nerfed.

I feel history repeating itself

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

O I thought this was a QQ thread. I was just QQing.

Haha!

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

They need to rework the endure pain trait. Having one endure pain is enough. They should change the trait to do something like give protection or a percent damage reduction instead. Having 8 seconds of invulnerability is can be game changing if coordinated especially when warriors have so many defensive capabilities and their passive health regeneration.

(edited by Zelulose.8695)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

They need to rework the endure pain trait. Having one endure pain is enough. They should change the trait to do something like give protection or a percent damage reduction instead. Having 8 seconds of invulnerability is can be game changing if coordinated especially when warriors have so many defensive capabilities and their passive health regeneration.

I agree, they should change it to defiant stance instead.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

drcraig.9403

I agree, they should change it to defiant stance instead.

I agree that you agree. Defiance stance all wayyyy…..+1

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

drcraig.9403

Bottom line is warriors don’t just melt to condition pressure now. Have you people who run condi builds ever paid any attention to your condi ticks? Of course you have that’s why you use it. Condition damage is out of control and everybody who has an honest bone in their body knows it. Before Anet even considers nerfing Adrenal Health or any regen based abilty in the game they need to bring condition damage in line.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

How about you try to dodge his burst so adren hp wont even pop at all ?

Back in the beginning when the gimmick was “Kick, 1KB”, people ran to the forums, calling to nerf warrior, instead of using stability or dodging. And it was nerfed.

I feel history repeating itself

I just hope anet doesn’t buy these threads..Like they did before after the very first healsig buff that got quickly shaved down because of constant qq on forums.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Wait so.. Berserkers are in no way viable in the meta but they still need a nerf on regen?

If they would have OP regen, they would be in the meta as bunker or w/e.

I think it’s more because you’re playing a power necro, which also has no place in the meta.

Scissors beats paper etc.

“I can’t seem to beat Warrior on my power necro, nor does DH”

But all the rest kittens on berserkers lol.

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

Pretty tired of seeing invul invul invul invul invul + second pop invul invul invul invul invul + block block block when I attack Engineers.

(edited by Terrorsquad.4802)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

They need to kick warriors to 11k hp to the Thief tier. Having awesome burst with 1100hp regen every sec means this is a glass cannon with no drawbacks →put 11k hp drawback and let them try to rule.

To balance stuff in return just give endure pain 40sec cd and bers stance 40 sec cd. Problem solved.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

They need to kick warriors to 11k hp to the Thief tier. Having awesome burst with 1100hp regen every sec means this is a glass cannon with no drawbacks ->put 11k hp drawback and let them try to rule.

To balance stuff in return just give endure pain 40sec cd and bers stance 40 sec cd. Problem solved.

Errr no, you can’t just put Warrior in Thief tier; both are totally different.

Thief can gank from anywhere and needs to disengage/decap while under pressure (mobility).
Warrior, on the other hand, is to “go-to” target for enemies so he needs to be able to survive as he’s in constant melee range inside the fights. (much lower mobility)

And I’m not really biased btw, maining Warrior and Thief at the same time.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Wait so.. Berserkers are in no way viable in the meta but they still need a nerf on regen?

I guess, we all forgot you are the person who defines the meta.

Im just leaving this to you that serveral teams already added it to their main roster.
And it’s way too strong as it is currently. It basically got pushed onto druid/rev/mes level.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

I guess, we all forgot you are the person who defines the meta.

Im just leaving this to you that serveral teams currently try out warrior in scrims and already added it to their main roster.
So to put it in a nutshell warrior is meta.

Scrims = Pro League?
Afaik, top teams decide what the meta is and as far as I saw on last stream.. RIP Warriorz.
2/8 Teams in NA Pro Leagues which one of them even rerolled after being farmed
1/8 Team in EU Pro League

Might aswel say DH is meta because 1 EU top team ran it in Pro League.
I think alot of ppl will disagree (hi DH’s) with you right there.

So in a nutshell: top teams decide meta and by the looks of it, RIP Warrs & Guards.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

dominik.9721

You are just completly unaware of the usage and strenght of warrior at the moment – and according to you you are even warrior main – sad fact.

I can assure you if EU teams wouldn’t have so many thief mains and if the seedings wouldn’t already have been settled anyways they probably all played warrior comp like TCG. Warrior isn’t far away from rev/mes/druid lvl at the moment with the build denshee played.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

You are just completly unaware of the usage and strenght of warrior at the moment – and according to you you are even warrior main – sad fact.

I can assure you if EU teams wouldn’t have so many thief mains they probably all would play warrior comp like TCG is doing. Warrior isn’t far away from rev/mes/druid lvl at the moment.

Warrior got buffed last patch and it’s obvious.
However, it is still underperforming in most cases of CONQUEST.

As you said, it’s still beneath the magical 3.

The very fact 1 class can’t enter teams because of just Thieves, says more than enough honestly.

Did it stop DPS Shatters to be part of teams 1-3 years ago, even vs teams with thieves? No.
But it does stop warriors from entering.. Why’s that? Because the regen is OP?
Which can easily be countered, fyi? All classes have free low cd poison somewhere. That’s a 33% reduction.

Poison ALWAYS killed warrs in the long run.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

dominik.9721

No it’s not underperforming in conquest.It’s legitly super strong in conquest right now. Nothing but preferences does stop warrior to be used in top tier teams and even then I bet everything I have that it is suboptimal to not use warrior right now.

And the time were poisn ‘killed’ warrior is gone. You have resistance, brawlers recovery and cleansing irse which can be used every 3 seconds thanks to longbow berserk f1. Bad warriors can faceroll even top tier reapers at the moment, so pls…

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

I can assure you if EU teams wouldn’t have so many thief mains they probably all would play warrior comp like TCG is doing. Warrior isn’t far away from rev/mes/druid lvl at the moment.

The very fact 1 class can’t enter teams because of just Thieves, says more than enough honestly.

Did it stop DPS Shatters to be part of teams 1-3 years ago, even vs teams with thieves? No.
Which can easily be countered, fyi? All classes have free low cd poison somewhere. That’s a 33% reduction.

i believe he is talking about condi(hybrid) warrior which will get nerfed after the removal of Mercenary. So to be technical, since its what he is best at, warrior are meta until S3 start. As far as power warrior goes, revs do a better job than warrior… So, you are both right, after S3, he will be wrong and you’ll be right.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I think he meant that players on those teams actually main thief and would rather play that class (which let’s be honest is more fun anyway) than jump to a class they don’t main.

Also poison stopped to be a counter since nowdays wars have high uptime on resistance and relative frequent condi cleanse. Same reason blind is quite ineffective as well now.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

I think he meant that players on those teams actually main thief and would rather play that class (which let’s be honest is more fun anyway) than jump to a class they don’t main.

Also poison stopped to be a counter since nowdays wars have high uptime on resistance and relative frequent condi cleanse. Same reason blind is quite ineffective as well now.

Perhaps i met bad warriors, but in the last day i am playing heavily conditions and i had really no problem in taking warriors down ( condi mesmer )

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

dominik.9721

@fivedawgs the condition build which is/was meta has never used mercenary it has used wanderers but we already know you talk more than you actually know

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

one of these things needs to be toned down imo

-Adrenal health
-potential cc which helps land f1 to gain adrenal health, not to mention lb f1 procing it regardless of landing anything.
-quickness in berserk mode

I wouldn’t mind warrior having their current adrenal health if they didn’t have such an easy time landing it, cc utility, weapon cc, taunt, tons of stability… these things make it really hard to avoid them when they want to berserk mode and burst you.

Please be quiet.
If you choose taunt, you forgo eternal champion (stability) If you elect balanced stance for the stability you forgo the much needed rage skill to break stun.

There is no ‘tonnes of stability’ and ‘taunt.’

As for weapon CC…you mean the wet noodle shaped like a hammer?..or you mean mace which does low power damage on its all power move set and yet has a condition stacking burst? If you spec condi all your weapon skills are useless, if you spec power they all hit like a gentle breeze and your burst is ineffective.

As for, ‘all easy to land’ this the same for any melee profession you allow to stick consistently within 180 units of yourself…all there hits will ‘easily’ land. Warrior is no exception or different in this regard.

Try playing warrior without adrenal health. You’ll see its not OP, but entirely needed.

I was not trying to imply warrior has access to eternal champion and bloody roar at the same time, sorry. And if you read my posts I said I don’t think adrenal health necessarily needs a nerf but something certainly needs to be done about potential sustain capability + dmg mitigation tools making it near impossible to even put a dent into this class when they’re vsing a great majority of classes/builds. And by the way its not just warrior that needs to lose some sustain.

(edited by Grimreaper.5370)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

@fivedawgs the condition build which is/was meta has never used mercenary it has used wanderers

Now thats new, because last week.. Final form pulled a mercenary warrior… Crysis, i believe, is the only one who played with wanderers. So, i have yet to face a wanderer warrior but ok.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

I honestly can’t believe these post’s around here. like seriously cc nerf? Did everybody forget that warrior was so hated that people actually dc’d intentionally or went AFK during ranked? People actually started flaming others because they used warriors but then some serious slurs and hate was thrown around. And now A-net finnally made warrior viable through to have some sustain and it’s still not enough.

I mean you guys know how A-net Balances kitten. There is a fair chance that this trait that doesn’t need to be nerfed get’s overnerfed. And when warrior sucks again. Some of u guys will be regretting this. U guys wanna risk all of that?

Please just keep your distance. Berserkers are temporarily power-ups. It’s similar to goku’s kaio- ken. U transform for a few seconds, spam your bursts. And then u turn back to warrior with practically 2 and a half traitlines.

But then again they removed mercenary amulet another overnerf. So yeah condi builds are a lot squishyer now so there is a chance, that they now have to nerf berserker due to all the cc it throws around.

its fine for warrior to have awesome burst, its not fine for them to have awesome burst and awesome bunker at the same time, its cele ele meta all over again. There are only a couple builds most people don’t seem to know about that are outrageous IMO.

Did you just say Warriors can bunker? LOL. Please. Are we even playign the same game?

When you can’t put a dent into a class due to their high uptime on dmg mitigation along with superior regen capability; I’m refering to that as “bunker”. I understand that some classes can deal with a few of the current over the top berserker builds but what about the classes that have absolutely no chance? Do you really find it fun to just absolutely stomp someone who has no chance against you? I’d personally rather have a game designed around skill being the winning factor, theres a lot that needs to change in this game and its not just your precious main.

(edited by Grimreaper.5370)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

When you can’t put a dent into a class due to their high uptime on dmg mitigation along with superior regen capability I’d say thats pretty much called bunker. I understand that some classes may still be able to deal with the few current over the top berserker builds, but do you really find it fun to just absolutely stomp someone who has no chance against you? You know its true, I’d personally rather have a game designed around skill being the winning factor, theres a lot that needs to change in this game and its not just your precious main.

This is why I have been complaining about bunkers. I realized one day that I was running a berzerker amulet on my mesmer and people were calling me a tank the moment I tried out inspiration. The same is true with Druid. It has grabbed my attention that some classes don’t even need healing power or toughness to effectively mitigate damage there is no sacrifice or trade off.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

dominik.9721

@fivedawgs the condition build which is/was meta has never used mercenary it has used wanderers

Now thats new, because last week.. Final form pulled a mercenary warrior… Crysis, i believe, is the only one who played with wanderers. So, i have yet to face a wanderer warrior but ok.

Ye this guy even played without longbow and rerolled next match to necro. EU warrs played wanderers but of course the good builds are new to NA.

Grimkram [sS]

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

I kind of want to play in EU servers because of what I hear from them.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

When you can’t put a dent into a class due to their high uptime on dmg mitigation along with superior regen capability I’d say thats pretty much called bunker. I understand that some classes may still be able to deal with the few current over the top berserker builds, but do you really find it fun to just absolutely stomp someone who has no chance against you? You know its true, I’d personally rather have a game designed around skill being the winning factor, theres a lot that needs to change in this game and its not just your precious main.

This is why I have been complaining about bunkers. I realized one day that I was running a berzerker amulet on my mesmer and people were calling me a tank the moment I tried out inspiration. The same is true with Druid. It has grabbed my attention that some classes don’t even need healing power or toughness to effectively mitigate damage there is no sacrifice or trade off.

Try to play offensively on ranger. You sacrifice a ton of sustain for a insignificant amount of extra damage.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

Try to play offensively on ranger. You sacrifice a ton of sustain for a insignificant amount of extra damage.

Well good luck trying to keep druid sustain from being nerfed. I just did a 3 vs 1 and the druid lasted till it was a 2 vs 3 downed everyone except me who ran. It is one of those things that are so obvious and blatant I don’t know how Anet wont nerf ranger sustain. I literally told my team ignore the druid. We out rotated it because it was immortal and won 500-490 luckily it has some under powered classes on its team like thieves and necromancers that were easy to take down without the druid present.

(edited by Zelulose.8695)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Well good luck trying to keep druid sustain from being nerfed. I just did a 3 vs 1 and the druid lasted till it was a 2 vs 3 downed everyone except me who ran. It is one of those things that are so obvious and blatant I don’t know how Anet wont nerf ranger sustain. I literally told my team ignore the druid. We out rotated it because it was immortal and won 500-490 luckily it has some under powered classes on its team like thieves and necromancers that were easy to take down without the druid present.

Are you sure you want something skill based? That feels like an extremely selfless act comming you.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Zelulose.8695

Are you sure you want something skill based? That seems like an extremely selfless act of you.

It’s not selfless. I may only fall into the average range of players skill wise or maybe I will prove better than the average player. In any-case, I would rather prove I am better than another player than feel like I face rolled a player without trying. If I defeat a player. I don’t want a player telling me “your just a tank or a bunker.” I wan’t them to know I won not the build. I have no secret motives and what I ask isn’t selfless. I’m sure many player know what I’m talking about when they are told they run cheese every time they win a match and its true because, the worst part is… good players don’t have a choice. If they don’t play cheese they end up losing to cheese builds at some point.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

all i can read is “before i can kill berserker even with low tier build and whatever i want to play, but now i can only kill mercenary berserkers with meta build now, nerf berserker!”

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Adrenal Health might be a bit over tune atm. Though doesn’t mean it should be neutered. I like the change but might be due for a small shave not to say every other spec might need some shaves. Old Adrenal health was tremendously weaker and your sustain was tied to not using your burst skill. Not to mention it only ticked every 3s for about 300ish heal, and when you did use a burst skill you lost AH and had to build up max Adrenal again for full effect AH Regen. The change now made it tick every second which is a massive increase. A FYI the tool tip lists the amount total healed for 1 stack over 15s, not 3 stacks in total.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

let them have their spot in the sun kitten ….

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Shifti.5908

Shifti.5908

NO they don’t.

They finally have some viability and people are complaining about sustain. Druids and eles atm can bring more to the table with more sustain. Just because X beat Y doesn’t mean Z can’t come and nuke everyone else while remaining under the radar. I’m just happy seeing thief’s in a viable spot.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

Yes let’s nerf them again, warriors have been irrelevant in pvp for months.
Now there’s the chance warrior mains can play their class in ranked without getting insulted by their entire team and people are already calling for nerfs, seems fair.

norn warrior

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

It’s really entertaining to see people think the game is balanced around 1v1, while it’s balanced around CONQUEST/5v5.

“Oh but Warrz perma cleanz my shet” Lol, dear God.

Do people really need to get their food chewed for them upfront?
It’s a fkcing “rock-paper-scissor” gametype kitten .

Don’t expect every class should win 1v1 vs any class, like it was in 2013-2014.
That time is over. You need to be more strategic and send the RIGHT class to the RIGHT point where the RIGHT enemy is for him to fight/stall.

That’s it. That’s basic pvp 101. Warrior kills necro 1v1? Fine, learn from it and don’t engage warrior as necro then. You can send anything else.

You can still send Necro to other points vs Revs/Engi/Mesmers and/or support in teamfights.

This pro tip is free on the house.

Do berserkers need nerf?

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

I have a proposal.

How about we see what happens tomorrow before making any hasty judgments?

I expect at the very least slight buffs / nerfs with maybe 1 profession getting something meta changing.

I doubt they would hit Warrior, unless they hit the sustain of everyone at once, imho.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”