Dragonhunter really does need balancing

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

i would love to know how many people complaining about DH are thief mains.

it’s unsurprising they complain, because thief & mesmer have poor match ups v DH.

DH is easy to fight on any other class, & is miserably easy on Warrior, Rev, Scrapper, Druid etc. Anything w projectile hate, unblockable moves & strong sustain should straight up roll DH if the player is even halfway competent.

p.s. that feel when you blast gyro the shield of courage

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

it’s unsurprising they complain, because thief & mesmer have poor match ups v DH.

DH is easy to fight on any other class, & is miserably easy on Warrior, Rev, Scrapper, Druid etc. Anything w projectile hate, unblockable moves & strong sustain should straight up roll DH if the player is even halfway competent.

I play scrapper. As said 1 DH isn’t issue, multiple of them are. And since this game allows class stacking, stacking DHs is actually profitable. But i guess reading is hard.

Meanwhile in plat/legend there are still multiple DHs per team. Yep, totally dominate only low/mid ranks. Wake up.

No, there really isn’t.

And what is this then?

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

So basically every DH is pro..and every other is a scrub..they used to say the same about turret engi..and they got nerfed

Why don’t you post a video of you fighting dh on other “easy” professions? And why so many come to the defense of dh?..you must know the nerfs are imminent

in PvP

choovanski.5462

@Cynz
i feel you on the stacking issue, game should not allow more than 2 of one class per team (i would love to say 1 of each, but i feel queue times would suffer heavily). still though, getting bursted buy multiple DH traps is a case of being focused by multiple players w AOE attacks. being bursted by 2 condi warriors w skullgrinder spam is punishing too.

tbh, i think solving class stacking would solve a lot of the DH complaints. it’s much more preferable to nerfing DH around the presumption it will be stacked, because to do so a single DH would become pathetic.

now, i remember the days of warrior being an unplayable waste of a slot. i’d hate for that to happen to any class, especially because of forum complaints.

@Supreme
no video is needed. just use unblockables to kill the DH when they use SoC, they will be low & vulnerable, so something like headbutt > AD will ruin them.
if that’s too hard for you to grasp i suggest you look at yourself in the mirror & have fun w the hand of your choice.

in PvP

Supreme.3164

@Cynz
i feel you on the stacking issue, game should not allow more than 2 of one class per team (i would love to say 1 of each, but i feel queue times would suffer heavily). still though, getting bursted buy multiple DH traps is a case of being focused by multiple players w AOE attacks. being bursted by 2 condi warriors w skullgrinder spam is punishing too.

tbh, i think solving class stacking would solve a lot of the DH complaints. it’s much more preferable to nerfing DH around the presumption it will be stacked, because to do so a single DH would become pathetic.

now, i remember the days of warrior being an unplayable waste of a slot. i’d hate for that to happen to any class, especially because of forum complaints.

@Supreme
no video is needed. just use unblockables to kill the DH when they use SoC, they will be low & vulnerable, so something like headbutt > AD will ruin them.
if that’s too hard for you to grasp i suggest you look at yourself in the mirror & have fun w the hand of your choice.

DH is easy to fight on any other class

Then the usual 180 degree turn

o video is needed. just use unblockables to kill the DH when they use SoC, they will be low & vulnerable, so something like headbutt &gt

Basically…-for Choovansky, the berseker alone represent every other class…how could I possibly kittening forget to equip kittening headbutt on my ele?…

in PvP

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

@Cynz

@Supreme

DH is easy to fight on any other class

Then the usual 180 degree turn

o video is needed. just use unblockables to kill the DH when they use SoC, they will be low & vulnerable, so something like headbutt &gt

Basically…-for Choovansky, the berseker alone represent every other class…how could I possibly kittening forget to equip kittening headbutt on my ele?…

You don’t even need headbutt to cancel out DH as a ele though.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in PvP

choovanski.5462

@Supreme
Druid has SoW for unblockable. Engi has blast gyro (which was used in helseth’s tournament) amongst other skills. Warrior has SoM. Rev has phase traversal as well as traits.
all of those will counter DH’s high blocks & give you enough of an upperhand to win.

ele is poor example, because it runs a team support build that is not good at killing in 1v1. it should however, be able to sustain to the degree that your team should be able to kill the DH (magnetic aura, swirling winds, obsidian etc). sure that’s not a win in the traditional sense, but honestly what can you expect a support build to beat in 1v1?

in PvP

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Not that you kittens care but I look pretty legendary to me, or is this back piece from bronze? I’m not sure, you tell me.

Just accept that Dragonhunter is a braindead, versatile class and get over yourselves.

Attachments:

in PvP

DrDivine.5378

If you want to bring ranks into it I’m legendary so knock yourself out lol

Oops youre a 1400 low gold rating. That’s a blatant lie. Ouch public ratings telling it like it is.

Obviously his alt account is in Legendary, duh :P

Oh yeah totally not legendary :o, these back pieces come from bronze

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

Oops youre a 1400 low gold rating. That’s a blatant lie. Ouch public ratings telling it like it is.

You’re Joking, right?

in PvP

DrDivine.5378

You’re Joking, right?

Actually no, I’m not lol feel free to correct me, these wings must be from bronze but what do I know right?

in PvP

choovanski.5462

You’re Joking, right?

Actually no, I’m not lol feel free to correct me, these wings must be from bronze but what do I know right?

wings = everything i say is correct

Attachments:

in PvP

Kuya.6495

You’re Joking, right?

Wow.

in PvP

DrDivine.5378

You’re Joking, right?

Says person is not legendary and says they’re a liar, person shows item only attainable by legendary rank, gets mad

Yeah, sounds about right.

in PvP

choovanski.5462

You’re Joking, right?

Says person is not legendary and says they’re a liar, person shows item only attainable by legendary rank, gets mad

uh…. you know that you can get those wings w out playing this season at all right?
all you had to to do was grind the last seasons.

in PvP

DrDivine.5378

You’re Joking, right?

uh…. you know that you can get those wings w out playing this season at all right?

Uhh… you know it’s literally the same kitten every season and every season has the same reward and the same grind right?

Answer the question, do you need to be legendary to have the ascension?

in PvP

choovanski.5462

You’re Joking, right?

Uhh… you know it’s literally the same kitten every season and every season has the same reward and the same grind right?

the person who accused you of not being legendary was saying that in regard to this season. so no, you don’t need legendary this season to have those wings.

furthermore this season has been dramatically different from the previous ones, with different divisions & no 5 man queue. so obviously it’s not the same grind every season.

ergo, you’re deeply full of it.

in PvP

Supreme.3164

@Supreme
Druid has SoW for unblockable. Engi has blast gyro (which was used in helseth’s tournament) amongst other skills. Warrior has SoM. Rev has phase traversal as well as traits.
all of those will counter DH’s high blocks & give you enough of an upperhand to win.

ele is poor example, because it runs a team support build that is not good at killing in 1v1. it should however, be able to sustain to the degree that your team should be able to kill the DH (magnetic aura, swirling winds, obsidian etc). sure that’s not a win in the traditional sense, but honestly what can you expect a support build to beat in 1v1?

The fact that so many people come to defend dh..only reinforces the OP point.

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

lol bless his little heart, he thinks the wings actually mean something.

it stopped having prestige after season 2 bro.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: GladConcept.4650

GladConcept.4650

I don’t think it’s all that simple. There’s probably more of a tier-based biased in this because the playability vs. value of a DH depends both on the tier and the individual player skill.

In higher tiers assuming fighting on a point without crazy kiting:

A good druid will beat a good DH.
A good engi will beat a good DH.
A good warrior will beat a good DH.
An ele can sustain a fight against a DH indefinitely.
A good thief can beat a good DH (see Min v. kitten duels).
A good rev can beat a good DH, even after the nerfs.
After the buffs, a good power necro can even beat a good DH.
A good DH will likely beat a good mesmer.

Spotted Cow

in PvP

Supreme.3164

I don’t think it’s all that simple. There’s probably more of a tier-based biased in this because the playability vs. value of a DH depends both on the tier and the individual player skill.

In higher tiers assuming fighting on a point without crazy kiting:

A good druid will beat a good DH.
A good engi will beat a good DH.
A good warrior will beat a good DH.
An ele can sustain a fight against a DH indefinitely.
A good thief can beat a good DH (see Min v. kitten duels).
A good rev can beat a good DH, even after the nerfs.
After the buffs, a good power necro can even beat a good DH.
A good DH will likely beat a good mesmer.

Ha well…you’re only need to be good to beat the DH..when the DH doesn’t need to be good to reach the level where the good players are in the first place

Why are we even discussing in this thread? It’s clear like the sky that the saturation of DH in PvP shows exactly the contrary of what you lot try to defend so hard.

It’s amusing really…the nerfs to DH will come at 100%….no matter how much you come here to defend it…DH it’s broken and will be dealt with…same with war…too much faceroll to be left alone…peace

in PvP

Posted by: JayAction.9056

JayAction.9056

As rev main, I feel DH is OP, and I think it’s funny that there are threads in the Guardian sub forum requesting buffs.

I think the leader board shows that pretty well.

(edited by JayAction.9056)

in PvP

Posted by: Blackmoon.6837

Blackmoon.6837

Think it’s time to play a real esport.

SFV could use a top Juri player, amirite?

in PvP

Kuya.6495

@Supreme

Shall I make a thread about nerfing thf so we can observe the results together?

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’d say DH is no problem at all if class stacking is removed. It’s not the class it’s the multiple copies of the class working together.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

A lot of people have brought up stacking being the issue and I just wanted to bring something to the table. (Because A-net isn’t going to disallow class stacking in queue)

The problem is if something is fairly easy to play, covers points really well despite being slow to rotate, and is slightly overtunned by having a lot decent 1v1 matchups including countering roam, has a lot of sustain, and isn’t to shabby in a team fight, even if it’s relatively balanced for 5v5 conquest, it’s bound to get picked a lot and be stacked.

So even if the issue is stacking alone, the nature and environment of this game is going to create a problem for some.

If you want an actual suggestion, I’d say nerf it’s 1v1 sustain. If it was not such a safe option it would discourage stacking.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

in PvP

Supreme.3164

I’d say DH is no problem at all if class stacking is removed. It’s not the class it’s the multiple copies of the class working together.

Ask yourself why we have multiple copies…it’s rather silly to say “oh it’s just a stacking issue”..why else would the profession be stacked if not blatantly OP?

Look how many FOTM are running to defend this faceroll crap….looking at the current amount of ruthless legends….50% of them are DH

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

You’re Joking, right?

Uhmm no, those wings are not only attainable by Legendary. My alt account got them, never rising above ruby.

Beside that, your statement sounds incredibly arrogant. “I’m a legendary playing dh, therefore dh is not op and you all are wrong.” You may wish to rethink that line of reasoning.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

You’re Joking, right?

You don’t need to achieve legendary rank to get the Ascension; I got The Ascension in the third season and didn’t even reach diamond in any of them. We are now in the 5th season so anyone who grind a couple of tiers (reaching sapphire) at each season can have the wings effortlessly.

in PvP

Posted by: albostan.6719

albostan.6719

@DRDivine

As a DH Main I can’t agree here

Currently the strongest 1v1 profession is Warrior / Berserker Condi / Mace&Shield + LB

DH is pretty strong but good scrappers, druids and warriors should be easy able to beat you.

DH don’t need balance cuz he’s almost perfect currently. Why people don’t play him is because of his slow mobility which makes him not such a big threat.
Traps are also only viable on points off points more than useless.

I can sustain any profession with my DH but I play mace / shield (a own build).
The problem I faced on this season was clearly the mobility and long CD of virtues and elite. While with any other profession (only reaper not) you can kite around but with dh you are not able cuz you walk like a turtle.

+ the fact that you don’t have same dmg output (fast burst) as other dps professions is also there. You have single heavy hitting attacks but those are easy dodgeable.
With ele, scrapper and druid having skills to avoid getting hit by your LB you are forced to go melee and get heavy hitted.

And the point with traps most guards use only test of faith and to avoid that you just run out of it so yeah :-O

Practise 1v1 against DHs and you learn fast how to beat them !

in PvP

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Not sure how Warrior is only sort of strong but doesn’t have the same options?

DH essentially has one build outside of bronze, with Longbow and Sword/Focus or Sword/Shield.

Warrior has viable builds using GS, Rifle, Mace/Shield, Sword/Shield, Axe/Shield

Power or Condition.

in PvP

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

“it has decent health”

tfw the lowest health pool base is “decent health”

Yet meta DH only has 2k less health than meta warrior, who has the highest healthpool in the game. That’s quite an accomplishment lol

Comparing apples to oranges much?

That 2k diff comes from Dh taking marauder which has 5600 hp more HP than Zerker amulet that Warrior takes.

Like I mentioned before, the big difference is they don’t even have to invest in healing power to heal well. So imagine cutting that close to warrior stats except more blocks, similar damage, similar healthpool but also have great healing power with a marauder amulet. They don’t have to sacrifice anything lol

How much Healing Power does Warrior need to sustain the insane self-sustain of Healing Signet + Adrenal Health?

What was that? 0 Healing Power, just go all offense and land your F1 skills with their low cooldowns while your passive 5s of damage immunity helps after your 5s damage immunity stance and 12s of condition immunity stance?

Warriors are on absolute beastmode these days; if you’re not achieving it, then you’re not a good Warrior.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

“it has decent health”

tfw the lowest health pool base is “decent health”

Yet meta DH only has 2k less health than meta warrior, who has the highest healthpool in the game. That’s quite an accomplishment lol

Comparing apples to oranges much?

That 2k diff comes from Dh taking marauder which has 5600 hp more HP than Zerker amulet that Warrior takes.

Like I mentioned before, the big difference is they don’t even have to invest in healing power to heal well. So imagine cutting that close to warrior stats except more blocks, similar damage, similar healthpool but also have great healing power with a marauder amulet. They don’t have to sacrifice anything lol

The big difference is that warr sustain is so broken they dont even need deffensive stats and benefit from going full ham zerk

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

stop responding to him, he thinks marauder amulet does comparable damage to zerk amulet and that having the wings makes him legendary.

lol.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

Both DH and Warriors need toning down. The difference between the two you have to be a good warr to get god mode, but DH requires much less skill for the same reward. For DH they need to add cast time to their traps, and nerf their 2 teleports skill which are ridiculous given the amount of burst damage DHs can do. Symbol of blades is on a 10sec timer. So they can teleport to you and lay traps, burns etc for enough damage to down a 21.5K health player in an instant.

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

1 DH is fine. The problem is multiple. You shouldn’t be able to stack the same kind of trap for full damage within a very small time frame. It’s too powerful and skill-less. to let traps stack for full damage Most games I know of with powerful aoe skills has diminishing returns when you stack the ability. Its just common sense. Either that or enfore strict matchmaking that only allows one of each kind of build.

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

1 DH is fine. The problem is multiple. You shouldn’t be able to stack the same kind of trap for full damage within a very small time frame. It’s too powerful and skill-less. to let traps stack for full damage Most games I know of with powerful aoe skills has diminishing returns when you stack the ability. Its just common sense. Either that or enfore strict matchmaking that only allows one of each kind of build.

It took about 1 month for Overwatch to remove character stacking, it’s been years that we’ve been asking Anet for the same and they just aren’t listening.

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

It took about 1 month for Overwatch to remove character stacking, it’s been years that we’ve been asking Anet for the same and they just aren’t listening.

OW has a better population to support that kind of change, and lets you swap on the fly without leaving the match.

A-net also likely doesn’t have the technical know-how to stop players from swapping to a toon with the same build as your ally mid match, and even if they have an idea how to fix this, it will take quite a while to implement. So unfortunately the only option for decent pvp for the time being is to balance in the context of stacking, or discourage it in design of the build… Well presuming we still want to continue 5v5 conquest.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in PvP

Posted by: Rune Darkmoor.3269

Rune Darkmoor.3269

That’s due to a fundamental difference between the two games. In GW2 a guardian could be a burn guardian, a power DH, or, God forbid, a block hero.

A theif could be vault spam staff, d/p meta, or d/d condie evade spam.

Are all these builds meta? No.
Do they all stack well? Hell no.

Again, the one thing that might shut people up about DH that wouldn’t legitimately ruin the class to scrub teir is adjusting aftercast cool downs of traps. The traps are barely used outside of PVE anyways, no longer have a daze, and have some of the easiest counterplay in existence. (don’t stand in them or dodge tweedledee)

Meanwhile I’ll keep playing burn guardian cause it’s far more effective in a skilled players hands than DH will be if the nerfs keep coming. Lol sidenote: I’ll kill most DH with burn guardian cause guardian isn’t as good at sustaining against conditions as people think…

(edited by Rune Darkmoor.3269)

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

^The main reason due stacking was so easy to remove from Overwatch was because has a huge population, so a restriction over the team composition didn’t hit the queues.

GW2 PvP has a small size, the impact of limiting stacking in nthe queues would be larger.

in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

Both DH and Warriors need toning down. The difference between the two you have to be a good warr to get god mode, but DH requires much less skill for the same reward. For DH they need to add cast time to their traps, and nerf their 2 teleports skill which are ridiculous given the amount of burst damage DHs can do. Symbol of blades is on a 10sec timer. So they can teleport to you and lay traps, burns etc for enough damage to down a 21.5K health player in an instant.

you have to be a good warrior to run a passive driven toon but can be brainless guard to run one whithout any passive?
guardian has a very simple concept, mele tankiness(stay in front of your foe hit , hit, hit, defense, heal and repeat) but is an active class not one driven by a lot of passive procs like others in special the ridiculous necro procmancer
and if problem are in traps why the hell nerf teleports? to ruin all other guard builds?

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Warrior is the best class in pvp 1 on 1. If DH needs balancing than warrior(berserker) need serious nerfhammer.

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Warrior is the best class in pvp 1 on 1. If DH needs balancing than warrior(berserker) need serious nerfhammer.

They both do for the little skill they need to perform well.

Stella Truth Seeker

in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

They both do for the little skill they need to perform well.

Its not a kitteng skill matter its a concept think, its melee and melee is easy to understand for everyone hit and hit harder than your oponent or have some defenses/sustain to take the damage, you dont have to worry about positioning(you know clearly your better position is beside/infront of your foe) . its a simple concept, but performing it well need some skills too

in PvP

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Nothing to debate here, DH is undoubtedly the most skill-devoid low risk & high reward profession in the current meta. Sorry, that’s just a fact proven by the droves of FotMers flocking to it.

Yes, it can be countered at higher levels of play, especially in team play, I fully believe this to be true…but that in no way makes up for the fact that DH absolutely dominates low and mid ranks, and makes the game highly unenjoyable when facing stacked DHs without DHs of your own. (Yes, that’s when I swap to DH too. Yeah me! It’s currently complete braindead garbage EZ mode. I have no clue how to play a DH and yet I can succeed more so than with my main that I’ve played since beta.)

And to whomever said DH is weak to Conditions either doesn’t know how to play a DH, or has a very different definition of a “weakness” then any non-DH profession has.

You took word out of my mouth/fingers. Nothing against DH at all, and I’m not saying ppl who main them are trash or anything of the sort, but it’s as braindead as they come in this meta. It has everything a pvp meta build needs in spades practically except maybe team heals. DH hands down brings way more to a team than War, why are ppl even arguing that? Kite out War’s EP and it should be GG saying skill is equal. I’m not complaining about DH at all, I play everything. Just my 2 cents for this discussion.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Nothing to debate here, DH is undoubtedly the most skill-devoid low risk & high reward profession in the current meta. Sorry, that’s just a fact proven by the droves of FotMers flocking to it.

Yes, it can be countered at higher levels of play, especially in team play, I fully believe this to be true…but that in no way makes up for the fact that DH absolutely dominates low and mid ranks, and makes the game highly unenjoyable when facing stacked DHs without DHs of your own. (Yes, that’s when I swap to DH too. Yeah me! It’s currently complete braindead garbage EZ mode. I have no clue how to play a DH and yet I can succeed more so than with my main that I’ve played since beta.)

And to whomever said DH is weak to Conditions either doesn’t know how to play a DH, or has a very different definition of a “weakness” then any non-DH profession has.

You took word out of my mouth/fingers. Nothing against DH at all, and I’m not saying ppl who main them are trash or anything of the sort, but it’s as braindead as they come in this meta. It has everything a pvp meta build needs in spades practically except maybe team heals. DH hands down brings way more to a team than War, why are ppl even arguing that? Kite out War’s EP and it should be GG saying skill is equal. I’m not complaining about DH at all, I play everything. Just my 2 cents for this discussion.

lolololol

Warrior is the class with the second highest mobility in the game, second only to thief.

Good luck kiting a warrior as a necromancer, guardian, revenant, or even engineer.

Warrior even craps on mesmer.

So by kiting out you must mean either druid or thief because nobody else can kite a half competent warrior.

in PvP

DrDivine.5378

I agree as well, I don’t want DH to be unusable, but its the easiest to pick up and get good results from. No disrespect to the DH mains out there, but it is the go to easy to use class.

Considering GW2 is a mostly casual pvp game, consider the average match. I’m not saying DH is as OP as turret engi was, but even though turret engi was not used in professional tournaments, they absolutely plagued PVP. Didn’t have to know a rotation or time dodges or anything, any person could just ru nthe build and be unstoppable in a 1v1 or even 1v2s. Something that tanky and reliable while also being easy to play should not do that much damage haha

in PvP

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

I agree as well, I don’t want DH to be unusable, but its the easiest to pick up and get good results from. No disrespect to the DH mains out there, but it is the go to easy to use class.

Considering GW2 is a mostly casual pvp game, consider the average match. I’m not saying DH is as OP as turret engi was, but even though turret engi was not used in professional tournaments, they absolutely plagued PVP. Didn’t have to know a rotation or time dodges or anything, any person could just ru nthe build and be unstoppable in a 1v1 or even 1v2s. Something that tanky and reliable while also being easy to play should not do that much damage haha

It is easy to pick up, it’s a soldier class. The difference with Turret engi was you were getting killed by AI with 0 input from the player, not to mention the problem with turret engi back then was turrets were not effected by Crits or Conditions, and engis used to run Sentinal stat amulet, which at the time there was no marauders amulet or 4 stat/ multi stat setups aside from celestial. You want to know why Turret engi was never used in Tourny? It was because all the power of turret engi was setting them up around the node, and it would leave your team 4v5 the rest of the game since that build was useless everywhere else except that node or wherever they set it up on. Bad teamfighter and rotator as well.

As far as damage goes, play DH without a single trap or even just ToF for that matter, and let me know how skillessly easy your time was fighting Scrappers, Warriors, Druids, Eles, Good Acro thieves was. If you want to nerf the skilless build which is imo the full trapper build, it’d be PoB,FoF, DM, damage shaves, also and also adding manual activation once the trap is set down like thief’s Shadow Trap, so the CD is halted until it’s tripped or until manually activated so you can prevent double stacking of traps(Having someone trip the first set of traps and using the ones off CD after.). The other solution to stop stacking would be ofc taking reduced damage from the same trap from a different source(DH) 50% decrease.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast