Exploitation of Legacy of Foefire

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

This person named The Third Volpe found a way to get under the map and what he does is sit under the map and trolls people who are dueling on duel servers here are some nice screenshots of him doing so. I like in this picture he says in chat to me he trolls because he wants to. All screenshots were taking in spectator mode

Attachments:

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

(edited by Derps.7421)

in PvP

Derps.7421

Anet can we please get this guy perma banned? here are some more screen shots

Attachments:

in PvP

Derps.7421

I dont know how to add multiple screenshots onto one post so sorry =(

Attachments:

in PvP

Derps.7421

I have 10 screenshots of him doing so. If this isnt enough proof anet i will post all of them

in PvP

Derps.7421

Anet devs I can show you/tell you how he did it. It is really hard to type it and describe how to step by step.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Anet devs I can show you/tell you how he did it. It is really hard to type it and describe how to step by step.

Which shouldn’t be done in the forums. May lead to further exploitation. If it happened in tournaments they may care more.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Derps.7421

Which shouldn’t be done in the forums. May lead to further exploitation. If it happened in tournaments they may care more.

I got banned for a week for having the name Mitt Romneny its not even spelled right and i got banned. This guy is exploiting and trolling i have actually proof of it lol. If anet does nothing its just wow speaks for itself

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

I know it’s a pain but he gets no real benefit other than trolly satisfaction. And I don’t think there’s anything of a truly offensive nature about it.

It’s not viable at all to exploit during a competitive match since from what I can tell you can’t cap under there (I got a portal out one time)

If you know how to get out of the map I suggest you go under there kill him then proceed to spawn camp him.

I think a ban would be a little harsh, I think A-net should just fix the map.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Troll and interfering to other people duel is plain rude, just like putting middle finger right on their face. On top of that, he also exploiting as well. Vote for 1 day ban at least. And he keep doing it, troll while exploiting like this, can lead to 7 day ban and permanent ban if needed. Sure he can buy a second account, that means more business for Anet. If not, it is one less troll in the world. Win-Win.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in PvP

Derps.7421

Not even a dev reply or anything and i am 90% sure he is still in the game.
I got banned for a week for the name Mitt Romneny, It isnt even kittening spelled right.
This guy can exploit the map and troll the kitten out of people and i have proof of this and nothing happens? I literally asked him why he was trolling and he said because he wants to.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Just Pm the server owner and get him blocked from them, if you really want to get rid of him stick him on your friend list and see if he does this in others and proceed to notify each one to get him kicked.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Send a report to Anet by using in game function?

in PvP

Posted by: Sami.7923

Sami.7923

The third volpe, aka Trey Fox, aka Volpeh, aka miserablepersonirl is the truest form of human scum. As much as I hate this guy for his obnoxious trolling with his full bunker thief(Trey Fox, who does 0 dmg but just runs away and stealths(obvious stealth needs needs nerf, just watch this clown and be amazed how lulz ez low-skill stealth mechanics are)) while downing and interrupting duels for 14 hours of the entire day, every day. If I saw this person IRL (isnt hard to find him on fb when you connect the dots) Id probably hit him. Your best bet is to just get him kicked from the server when he does this kinda crap, most of the duel server heads have already banned him few times so they are used to it. I have gotten him banned once and later followed him around rubbed it in his Adams Family Lurch-looking face. He was really quiet and didn’t talk back after so I knew he was hurtin bad. Even trolls have feelings LOL. All that being said he prob wont be banned from the game with this. I know it feels like you got em but this doesnt really prove anything. Tons of ppl have been under the stage(esp in duel servers), its not that hard to do and almost obvious, using already in the game mechanics. I really doubt its illegal and bannable but who knows. Sure its annoying but if hes under the stage, you can just move your location and he wont be able to get you+ he can only hit you with under water weapons. But yeah Trey is still a piece of garbage troll, just take solace in the fact that he will be forever alone and never reproduce.

(edited by Sami.7923)

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Unbelievable guys like that is still exist in GW community. I hope he will be forever alone to atone for his sins. Until he changes the way he is, then there maybe hope for him. For now, count me on the list of KOS this guy if I ever see him.

in PvP

Derps.7421

he is still kittening doing it. Really anet? still nothing? This guy won’t stop until
A. He is perma banned
OR
B. Every duel server in the game bans him.
Now tell me what seems easier? I have proof of him doing this. Can we please get him banned for exploiting trolling harassment or something at least? Are you really going to allow players to do this?

in PvP

Derps.7421

Interesting hes in the guild GASM. What do you guys in GASM have to say about him doing this?

in PvP

Stealth.9324

It seems like A-Net is a OK with this…Wtf o-O?

in PvP

Derps.7421

This is just so sad. I remember when the game launched so many people get bans for bs stuff. Now i have kittening sceen shots of this person trolling and exploiting and nothing? I am pretty sure exploiting is one the biggest your going to get banned things you can do in mmos

in PvP

Derps.7421

From the lack of action or caring i guess its okay to exploit the map and troll duels. Well at least we resolved that.
You are allowed to exploit the game AS LONG AS its in PVP and you are allowed to troll people AS LONG AS its PVP without being punished.
You are not allowed to have the name Mitt Romneny ( WITCH IS SPELLED WRONG BTW Romney has 1 N.) because that will result in a WEEK BAN.
Glad to see you have your priorities straight!

in PvP

Stealth.9324

“We got you, son. We got you!!” Quoted from Anet high managers…

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Actually, you can’t cap the sides, but you can cap/contest graveyard from underneath. Tested.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Stealth.9324

That is even more broken….How fast can they get underground like that and get back up to the surface? If the time take long to do so, the exploit will not be used much. If it is easy to do so, it is broken way beyond broken.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

From the lack of action or caring i guess its okay to exploit the map and troll duels. Well at least we resolved that.
You are allowed to exploit the game AS LONG AS its in PVP and you are allowed to troll people AS LONG AS its PVP without being punished.
You are not allowed to have the name Mitt Romneny ( WITCH IS SPELLED WRONG BTW Romney has 1 N.) because that will result in a WEEK BAN.
Glad to see you have your priorities straight!

Well I’m sure there are rules against naming after political/commercial characters, I didn’t read the rules, but its safe to say considering that’s common amongst MMOs, that said, you broke the rule, and misspelling it is even worse because you knew it wasn’t available/allowed and you tried to work your way around it anyways, so don’t complain about that and how you “misspelled it”, that doesn’t make it okay. That’s like saying the named Aldulf Hitlah would be okay. Yeah, it’s really not (granted its much worse, but I had to be extreme or you wouldn’t get my point). However, in a private room where he gets no real benefit from this, a warning/slap on the wrist is acceptable. Had he done this in tpvp or spvp hotjoins, definitely he should be banned,

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

Okay Drps and Stealth… we get it… Jeez. Why do you have to go on and on and on about everything and cry and cry and cry? /facepalm

in PvP

Stealth.9324

I don’t cry about your face palm action, do I ._.! …And so this is something we should not worry about…Seem legit….

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

The amount of QQ on this thread is hilarious. Thanks for giving this guy work! (by being troll bait). Bravo Volpe

in PvP

Derps.7421

Well you heard it from anet it is okay to exploit the game. Thank you for caring about the pvp community! GG anet

in PvP

Derps.7421

The amount of QQ on this thread is hilarious. Thanks for giving this guy work! (by being troll bait). Bravo Volpe

You are sad and pathetic.

in PvP

Derps.7421

Okay Drps and Stealth… we get it… Jeez. Why do you have to go on and on and on about everything and cry and cry and cry? /facepalm

Yep because someone exploiting the game to ruin peoples fun for hours on end is completely fine. Don’t you have more kittenty warrior builds to post?

in PvP

Posted by: Leuca.5732

Leuca.5732

It’s getting a little ridiculous. Unfortunately the in-game report function doesn’t have an appropriate option for bug exploits.

in PvP

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

to me, it looks like:
1) a guy found an exploit and is constantly using it to grief other players -> ban
2) a player griefed by this guy went to the forums and posted an actual player name, calling him out on his behavior, which is against the rules -> ban

That’s, what a strict application of existing rules would look like.

Now, let’s look at it from another angle:
1) Said guy is doing absolutely no damage to you whatsoever. If he annoys you, just go to another server.
2) You, on the other hand, are constantly breaking the forum rules.

Just as a general hint, to report exploits, there is a section, to report players, there is ingame functionality.
Calling out players on the forum over ingame behavior can actually net you a ban, the rest of your actions only make it worse, so I’d suggest quitting such behavior, while the moderators are still pretending, they didn’t see anything.
Because while they might not have any right or means to ban players for ingame behavior(how should they, they moderate the forum, after all), they can and, if this carries on, probably will take action against your continous violation of forum rules.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Yeah I wonder if it’s more productive to submit a ticket to get this kind of thing sorted out. Or maybe the Game Bug forum. I want this kind of behavior exterminated just like you but I think there are better ways to get a response.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in PvP

Derps.7421

Unfortunately 7 people already did report him for harassment as their is no report function for exploitation or being a douch bag and troll. Guess what nothing happened! No big surprise their! So that is why i decided to bring this to the forums where maybe a CM could see this.
Tell me what sounds like an easier thing to do
1. Tell every person who owns a custom arena to ban this person and everytime a new one is made immediately tell that person.
OR
2. Anet Bans him for exploitation/harassment/trolling.

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Unfortunately 7 people already did report him for harassment as their is no report function for exploitation or being a douch bag and troll. Guess what nothing happened! No big surprise their! So that is why i decided to bring this to the forums where maybe a CM could see this.
Tell me what sounds like an easier thing to do
1. Tell every person who owns a custom arena to ban this person and everytime a new one is made immediately tell that person.
OR
2. Anet Bans him for exploitation/harassment/trolling.

Normally when they look into reports for harassment, the first thing they will look at is the chat logs…if he is just jumping into duels etc. he won’t get banned for harassment.

Dueling and duel servers are not subject to the rules in place, because they are player driven. It may be annoying, but what he is doing there isn’t against anyone’s rules except the server owner.

The map exploitation is the thing you should be focusing on when reporting, not the fact that he is being annoying. If I was a dev and simply saw “this guy was ruining our duelz!11” then it would be non-existent on my priority list. Report the exploit, not the annoyance.

And calling a player out by name is against the forum rules, as well as naming your characters around pop-culture or various other and can result in a negative mark on your own account if you continue to do so. This is a matter that the members of anet can handle, not us, this forum is mainly for us – the players. So either in-game report, or if they have the option, PM.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

(edited by Zietlogik.6208)

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

If he is actually under the map attacking people, that is considered cheating.

I’ll pass this on to our CS team, thanks for the report!

in PvP

Posted by: White Wolf.3291

White Wolf.3291

I thought this was already fixed. But if he is under the map as it shows in the screenshots above it’s possible to attack and even to capture points Allie.

(edited by White Wolf.3291)

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Thanks for the information! I’ve passed it on to the CS team, they will take care of it from here.

in PvP

Stealth.9324

Thanks Allie, good to see you back.. We <3 you.

in PvP

Derps.7421

Thank you so much. I am sorry about doubting you guys. Probably thought this was just another qq map thread.

in PvP

ronpierce.2760

Sure was a QQ thread :P

in PvP

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

I make a post about someone cheating/exploited and BLAM it gets removed and I get told not to point figures are people on the forums, my post gets deleted, and I am told to instead mail areanet and their exploits team or w/e. how is this post any different? OP clearly asking to ban this person for being an exploiting troll

in PvP

Posted by: Helios.3598

Helios.3598

interesting……

mesmer of Blackgate
http://intothemists.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Dread.3681

Dread.3681

Hello fellow PvP’ers as well as the Anet staff involved with the situation beforehand. I do not feel as if I should put my nose in this situation; however, my name was in the screenshot and I can vouch for the OP that Volpe, was in fact, attacking players such as me from underground. I had no idea where it came from other than the fact that projectiles were getting fired at me during, as well as after the duel out from the ground. I just thought it was a bug and had no idea about this until a guild member referred me to this forum post.

I’ll get to the point, I do believe he should at least receive a warning because this type of exploit can indeed lead to easy exploit of the map and its mechanics, such as killing the enemy guild lord without destroying the gate or having to deal with any of the lord’s bodyguards. The person can also attack people without any consequences to himself. These are the reasons as to why this should be dealt with.

in PvP

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

During my game lifetime, i end up with undermap several times. Several times in WvW and now this. Actually this is the bug of game. When u somehow get undermap, you can walk whenever you want and you can attack ppl through terrain. Once i was able to walk under into Quentin Tower and attack all siege through terrain and wallz etc.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell