Exploiters

Exploiters

in PvP

Posted by: Galeskyring.9617

Galeskyring.9617

This kinda thing is already know but this link likely will get you in trouble, I suggest removing it, sending the link to anet is ok but posting it publicly will likely back lash on you unpleasantly.

Edit: also naming said persons will certainly get you into trouble.

Honor, Kindness, Patience, are Virtues; Virtues are practiced~ Loyalty & respect are earned

Regard others as you would normally, the internet is not justification for mistreating others

Exploiters

in PvP

Posted by: Galeskyring.9617

Galeskyring.9617

And how exactly would I get into trouble?

For calling out persons names, especially their account names, its viewed as a form of internet bullying. And I’m fairly positive its in violation of codes of conduct here on the forums.

Honor, Kindness, Patience, are Virtues; Virtues are practiced~ Loyalty & respect are earned

Regard others as you would normally, the internet is not justification for mistreating others

Exploiters

in PvP

Posted by: Tranassa.4968

Tranassa.4968

You should remove the player names, cause this is against the forum rules.
There are already multiple topics pointing out this bug (it seems to be rather a bug than an exploit).

If you want to report exploits, write a mail to: exploits@arena.net

Edit: I think you now the answer to “And how exactly would I get into trouble?” now. :/

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

(edited by Tranassa.4968)

Exploiters

in PvP

Posted by: Zeffiro.6940

Zeffiro.6940

I wrote it out already before posting here. Anyways, ending up in a bug is one thing, but intentionally using it to one’s advantage is exploiting in my book. And their chat behaviour (which can be briefly seen in vid) left no doubts that they knew what they were doing. You do it in a public server, I don’t mind. You do it in a match, you’re ruining the game.
edit: btw, ppl bully in game while exploiting and then im the bully for exposing them. YEARITE.

(edited by Zeffiro.6940)

Exploiters

in PvP

Posted by: tenklo.6104

tenklo.6104

It only be bullying if its false…if its true then its there vault for mot playing fair….but then again I report bad players in ranked for lfg abause. For costing my match I mean less then 50points a match.

Exploiters

in PvP

Zeffiro.6940

I’m talking about blatant bug abuse here, it’s not just some whining/raging for the loss.

Exploiters

in PvP

Posted by: Tranassa.4968

Tranassa.4968

Then report it to the e-mail i already postet, noone in the forum can/will help you.

And btw. if you want others to follow rules (do not exploit) then you shouldn’t break rules too (by posting their names).
You can’t run through the city and point on people and say “He did this horrible thing!!!”
If you have issues report them to the responsible authority, in this case ArenaNet.

I’m playing on EU
Automated Tournaments!

(edited by Tranassa.4968)

Exploiters

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

I wrote it out already before posting here. Anyways, ending up in a bug is one thing, but intentionally using it to one’s advantage is exploiting in my book. And their chat behaviour (which can be briefly seen in vid) left no doubts that they knew what they were doing. You do it in a public server, I don’t mind. You do it in a match, you’re ruining the game.

I doubt it. I had a thief in the opposite team with that bug at some point in the game, and I was on my mesmer, and needless to say I got rekt. But he wasn’t exploiting: he had no idea why all of the sudden I was playing badly. We still won, but I really hope they fix this soon.

Exploiters

in PvP

Zeffiro.6940

Then report it to the e-mail i already postet, noone in the forum can/will help you.

And btw. if you want others to follow rules (do not exploit) then you shouldn’t break rules too (by posting their names).
You can’t run through the city and point on people and say “He did this horrible thing!!!”
If you have issues report them to the responsible authority, in this case ArenaNet.

As I stated, I already did that. As you can see I’m new to the forum and I obviously missed that “rule”, hence why I deleted the first message and link.