Extended Off-Season and Other Updates

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

Second, in the next few weeks we’ll be running a poll that asks if you’d like to see PvP Leagues switch to a solo/duo queue only system, rather than allowing rosters of any size (1 through 5 players).

I’m honestly abashed at how many people don’t get this.

It won’t be solo/duo queue AND 5 man queue, it will be ONLY solo/due.

If this goes through I’m done playing ranked. Playing with 4 pugs in ranked in this game is roulette at best. I won’t waste my time and sanity on it.

It really doesn’t make any sense to get rid of team que. Lot’s of people enjoy playing with their friends and limiting the teams to 2 man might be helpful for solo players but what happens to guild teams??

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Hi all,

I’d like to take a moment to address some of the concerns posted since last Friday regarding the possibility of solo/duo queue.

The poll we’ll be running this week will simply ask if we should trial a solo/duo queue system during season 5. Assuming the poll passes and Season 5 is solo/duo only, we’ll monitor feedback throughout the season and then run another poll at the end of S5 to ask folks if they’d like to see the change become permanent.

“But Josh, what about people that like to queue as premades, do guild missions, etc?” An overwhelming majority of players already play as solo/duo in leagues, but that doesn’t mean we’re not thinking about the groups and the guilds. That said, unranked arena will continue to accommodate roster sizes of up to 5. Guild missions will still be able to be completed in unranked arena. Assuming the post-season 5 permanence poll passes, we’ll evaluate the need for another environment where teams can compete (based on your feedback).

Hopefully that answers some of your questions!

(edited by Josh Davis.6015)

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Hi all,

I’d like to take a moment to address some of the concerns posted since last Friday regarding the possibility of solo/duo queue.

The poll we’ll be running this week will simply ask if we should trial a solo/duo queue system during season 5. Assuming the poll passes and Season 5 is solo/duo only, we’ll monitor feedback throughout the season and then run another poll at the end of S5 to ask folks if they’d like to see the change become permanent.

“But Josh, what about people that like to queue as premades, do guild missions, etc?” An overwhelming majority of players already play as solo/duo in leagues, but that doesn’t mean we’re not thinking about the groups and the guilds. That said, unranked arena will continue to accommodate roster sizes of up to 5. Guild missions will still be able to be completed in unranked arena. Assuming the post-season 5 permanence poll passes, we’ll evaluate the need for another environment where teams can compete (based on your feedback).

Am I missing something or does this mean the guild challenger league will disappear?

in PvP

Posted by: Drussthelegend.2630

Drussthelegend.2630

Was getting matched against a team of 2-4 players really that large of an issue?

No it wasn’t an issue at all except for players complaining every DAY since soloq was removed long ago.

/sarcasmoff.

Just seemed like the easier thing for people to blame for a loss than themselves. I just don’t see it as a really contributing factor. Of course the vote will favor it being solo/duo and people will find something else to blame.

You are 100% correct. Anybody can see at the end of the match who is grouped with who. In my personal experience it doesn’t happen that often at all to me when I’m solo that I face more then a duo as opposition. This is really bad idea imo because of queue times. If they insist on doing it they should allow less then full groups (including solos) to queue in a team queue if there is one like they did with the old group queue. I remember the old solo queue there were tons of people that cried about how bad it was. At the end of the day some people will whine unless they are winning as much as they think they should. No one wants to admit they aren’t good and plenty of players aren’t good its just a fact.

(edited by Drussthelegend.2630)

in PvP

Posted by: Ashamir.9574

Ashamir.9574

Hi all,

How big a majority will the solo/duo queue need to have to get voted in? Can I asssume that it will need 75%+ to pass like the WvW polls?

And does “trial” mean that if the solo/duo queue get’s voted only this system will be played throughout the complete season 5 no matter what?

I’d like to know that just to be clear.

in PvP

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Hi all,

How big a majority will the solo/duo queue need to have to get voted in? Can I asssume that it will need 75%+ to pass like the WvW polls?

And does “trial” mean that if the solo/duo queue get’s voted only this system will be played throughout the complete season 5 no matter what?

Hiya,

We’re looking for a majority for the trial step. The permanence vote will require super majority.

If the trial vote passes, the entirety of season 5 will be solo/duo.

in PvP

Ashamir.9574

Hiya,

We’re looking for a majority for the trial step. The permanence vote will require super majority.

Thanks for the information.

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Another avenue (albeit a kittenty one) gone for teams/premades. Another year (“post-season 5 we’ll discuss the possibility”) until you’d consider something that your game(mode) basically demands.

You shouldn’t need to ask the community this. Feedback? Sure. But GW2’s combat in combination with the gamemode (5 v 5 – 3 capture nodes) demand a team environment. Ah well, w/e.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

It could work like the option for conquest/stronghold.
You tick the boxes you want to queue for and go for it.
Would be like:

[ ] Solo Queue
[ ] Duo Queue
[ ] Group Queue

With Solo grayed out if you are on a party, and duo grayed if you have more than another player on your party…

So if you are going solo, you can tick all the boxes to join games faster against/with 2,3 or more players.

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Hiya,

Thanks for the information.

Nothing will ever get a super majority in GW2, not even if you would ask if everyone should get free 1000 gold or legendaries.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Ashamir.9574

Nothing will ever get a super majority in GW2, not even if you would ask if everyone should get free 1000 gold or legendaries.

People voted for world linking in WvW among other things.

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

but did it require a super majority? I dont think so.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Hi all,

hi. im really conflicted about this because im purely a soloQ player. i wanted to have this but also i dont want a possibility of me and my friends/guild not to come play ranked as a team. why not keep ranked as it is and make +3 players together only fight players with same premade as them . regardless of the Q times. at least you dont lose any amount of player base regardless how minor they are. i made a thread about the abundance of premade specially +4 players farming soloQ. and NO im not saying u cant win against them with pure solo VS +4 premade, but if u cant see the obvious disadvantage of a match like that u might be biased and close minded. do not lok at youre pvp in an ESL Pro point of view because they are not you average players who plays pvp.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Entrea Sumatae.7830

Entrea Sumatae.7830

but did it require a super majority? I dont think so.

It did, actually. I can’t find any record of the final tally, but the Reddit thread about the poll has archived the associated text, which says “As before, we’re looking for 75% of the population voting “Yes” or “No” to agree that World Linking should remain a feature.”

So, it both required and got a supermajority.

in PvP

Posted by: Somehow.4769

Somehow.4769

and a 3/4/5 man league

I don’t know if someone pointed this out to you but a 3/4 man league is impossible unless you make it a 3v3 / 4v4 which is not going to happen. You’d need a solo / duo to fill the empty places and it’d go back to the previous situation.

in PvP

Posted by: Somehow.4769

Somehow.4769

Hiya,

Hi,

Any reason you would not allow team rankeds which would be restricted to 5-man premades only? Queue times? Wouldn’t having a solo/duo only season detrimental to highly skilled teams?

I don’t mind personally, I don’t think I’ve ever played as a 5-man premade and I doubt I will anytime soon. But it feels weird that you’d be removing the option to play as a full team in a team-oriented game!

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Hi all,

I don’t understand why this is a trial. PvP had Solo Arena and Team Arena for quite some time and it worked well.

Placing teams against solos is, in effect, another form of stacked match. I think there is general agreement that the stacked matches of S2 and S3 did not work well.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Syrius Gorn.5384

Syrius Gorn.5384

JOSH plz, and what about pvp team and guild ? we must go to unranked all the time ? it’s stupid, the game is design to be a 5v5 not a 221 vs 221.

You take the pb by the wrong side, the pb is more : how to force playing a 5 premade ? and not how to kill premade….

I am in a 25+ members guild, full pvp, you will kill all the guild as mine, people doesn’t care about unranked, we just go in off season to train etc…

Josh, this idea is the reflect of the pvp population ? i mean, less people now ? past 2 years you all time said that pvp was the part of the game with the most new players, where are they ?

You said : " An overwhelming majority of players already play as solo/duo in leagues,"

BUT that is the central issue ! you have to fix this behavior, by put more rewards for team.
How esl and future pro players can try hard and train if they just can duo or solo?

Plz reconsider you poll, and put this question in it :
- Want a solo Queue and a classic queue (2/3/4/5) ?

(edited by Syrius Gorn.5384)

in PvP

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

solo/duo que in spvp is all about luck. if u get with a good team, u will win, if u get a bad team, u will lose.

while team spvp que require more than combat skills, but leadership skills. you form a team, educate them to play and winning the games.

dont split the que. gw2 player base is not like moba. we already have a long que time.

in PvP

Posted by: serenity.4712

serenity.4712

We should try out solo/duoq only in sPvP in s5 and see how it goes.

I remember the good old soloq times and those were the best matches I’ve had. Looking forward to seeing it back hopefully.

(edited by serenity.4712)

in PvP

Posted by: mantik.1603

mantik.1603

Imo: If you want SoloQ you need a solo Gamemode – If you want duoQ 2Player Gamemode …. For a 5 player Gamemode the actual Matchmaker is the best possible solution. Exept that the case of when you get a Premade enemy team should be next to not possible. (Extreme high mmr difference or no other roster possible).
Then ballance around 1v1 and support/movement/cc around a logical design guidelines so that advantages are max situational and…. get Forum QQ for 190 other things.

in PvP

Posted by: Omegaoufzor.2160

Omegaoufzor.2160

Hey there!

For me, you’re taking the wrong way. You should incite the players to go in a 5-man premade rather than soloQ. You make partys for dungeons, raids, WvW, why not for PvP? The solo players don’t want to face a premade? Put them in a premade. We have all the tools to find a party in PvP. Force every player to be 5 everytime they go in ranked, and keep the 1/2/3/4/5 queue in unranked. Ranked should be only a 5-man premade in a team game.

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

Too many people reach legendary because They go in full premade against soloers/semi pug. Going in full premade in ranked has sense only if you face another full premade every time with a similar skill level, but it doesnt happen, so is basically farming and stop.

And mmr of people who go in full premade is really more higher than going solo and this makes a lot of issues for matchmaker, trying to Make a balanced Game every time.

This is because a mixed queue works badly in the Game.

in PvP

Posted by: Omegaoufzor.2160

Omegaoufzor.2160

Too many people reach legendary because They go in full premade against soloers/semi pug. Going in full premade in ranked has sense only if you face another full premade every time with a similar skill level, but it doesnt happen, so is basically farming and stop.

And mmr of people who go in full premade is really more higher than going solo and this makes a lot of issues for matchmaker, trying to Make a balanced Game every time.

+1. So force everyone to be a 5-man premade, and it’s fixed.

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Hi all,

Why on earth would my group of friends care about unranked during a league when we’re wanting to progress through the league together? You’re proposing to make it more difficult to even play with friends. I can’t begin to explain how utterly ludicrous it is to exclude teams from being able to play together in a team-based game mode.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in PvP

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Josh, honestly, you guys are making it harder than it needs to be. Keep the same team matchup algorithm where you are to be paired up with liked sized teams, but add an option for solo only. You don’t need separate solo, duo queue and team queues. Duo queue will just fall under the “team” queue.

[] solo queue
[] team queue

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

in PvP

Posted by: eliroth.3869

eliroth.3869

i don’t find team vs soloq to be a problem. As long as teams are prioritized to be against other teams, I think it’s fine. In fact, through out this season, I had gone against full premade teams maybe once or twice in ranked. Yes, a few were absolute faceroll but other’s not so much. It’s not like I’d be up against Esports teams at MY skill level.

in PvP

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Hi all,

in other words " we realise remove the solo and team queue options may have been a mistake" – good to see that you’ve picked up on that finally.

edit: as others have said.. just leave it as solo or team. don’t mess about with “solo AND duo”.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

(edited by Artemis Thuras.8795)

in PvP

Posted by: Crystal Black.8190

Crystal Black.8190

Josh,
i just dont get it why a solo-queue would be an improvement in an teamgame?

You said most people allready solo/duoqueue in ranked so ther eis no need to force team to search for another game caus ei basicly is allready a solo-queue.
If the teams that go ranked isnt that maginal than of course teams of various sizes need a place to play ranked. Be it just freinds who want to pay together or players who want to create a copmetitve team.
Not having the option to play as a team in a team-based game with team-based pro-league is just unlogical.
An i honestly dont think what you expect from feedback during a solo-ququ only season. Some pure solo-queuers might like it while team players doesnt even bother playing pvp anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

+1. So force everyone to be a 5-man premade, and it’s fixed.

This can’t work for several reasons.

First of all you’re in a competitive environment (we are talking about ranked) so is not the same thing that make a 5 men team for dungeons or fractals.

If you want to put together 5 competitive men, they need to know each other they need to trust each other, basically everyone needs to schedule their life with other 4 people.

Really few guys want to do this, the effort is really high and the reward only worth for a competitive tournament like pro league with real money involved.

In a daily game this effort is simply too much for the majority of the people, so you’ll find only few people, bad matchmaking e really long queues.

It has really more sense to let people to go in full team in unranked, so doesn’t really matter about winning or losing (this is the spirit of unranked) where the environment is more casual by design.

The majority of people already play ranked in solo duo so it makes a really more sense to try a season with only a solo duo implemented and see what happens.

And I repeat is not more because soloers can’t win against premades (happens in a more or less 50/50 chances) but because everyone can be better valued and this means better games (more balanced) for everyone.

(edited by Phil.8901)

in PvP

Posted by: Syrius Gorn.5384

Syrius Gorn.5384

“The majority of people already play ranked in solo duo so it makes a really more sense to try a season with only a solo duo implemented and see what happens.
And I repeat is not more because soloers can’t win against premades (happens in a more or less 50/50 chances) but because everyone can be better valued and this means better games (more balanced) for everyone.”

NO and NO, anet don’t have to fix this, but have to fix the fact that people don’t want to 5 men premade.

Why a few of us play in a team ? why ? fix this and pvp will be alive.

in PvP

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

Hi all,

Hiya,

add 2 rankedq 1 for solo/duoq and 1 for 3+ ppl it’s soo hard… 1 year and still you didn’t understand that what competitive player want it’s going back to the old days when there was soloq and teamq cos your mixedq is totally mess up… GG

in PvP

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Solo/duo queue is something I’ve wanted for as long as I’ve played PvP and at the very least ever since solo queue was removed so long ago. Looking at this thread, I’m terrified that once it comes back it won’t get a supermajority and it’ll be back to the terrible matchmaking we’re dealing with already.

Here’s hoping that this gets voted in. I’m super excited for it!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in PvP

Posted by: Jcsk.8195

Jcsk.8195

How will work Guild Challenger League in S5 without a queue for +3 team member?
Will Guild Challenger League be removed form PvP scene?

S5 Guild Challenger League

Sóuk Berserker – Baruch Bay

(edited by Jcsk.8195)

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Personally it should have 2 leagues a solo/duo league and a 3/4/5 man league. Exclusively doing one or the other is not a good idea. As mentioned above it discriminates against full teams.

yeah yeah queue times blah blah

You are completely right.

Anyway they did make “many queues” on the same Q with “pips ranges”. Removed that (like we have right now in ranked) pip range and we are good to get 2 Q.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

[Solo+Duo]++++[Team PvP]

Yes please

Tired of not getting matched up against good teams like EzPz, Nvr Lucky, etc.
Tired of having the same YoloSolo players as teamates.

A few of us here actually crave more competition.

Well, I remember running with you last week. Not sure if we where full “PUG” in the party, but our last games was versus PRO league players.

Our PUG team RIP after that game.

It’s easier to face good players when you fill up your group, because more people are in group more + MMR you got.

Running stack of same classes give you + MMR too.

So, you are welcomed to ask me to setup PUG group of avg+ MMR to let you have some fix on your cravings anytime you want.

Match-Making in Ranked Q is now good again. I am so happy season 5 will take months to come back.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Hiya,

Hi Josh

Will the matchmaker take into account so that you don’t get a 2,2,1 team vs a full solo 1,1,1,1,1 team? (move the second duo to the other team).

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

Hi all,

An overwhelming majority of players already play as solo/duo in leagues, but that doesn’t mean we’re not thinking about the groups and the guilds.

The Match-making Min-Maxer all known that your system is best played with 2 players.

Adjust your system to favorise premade and many would take the time to create some. But actually, the flaw of the system… is not enough team compete, so full casual premade are pit versus pro-team party.

Dropping the ball on full team ranked Q because your MM is designed to duo Q for the win, is not a proper solution.

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

Just rollback to release day please. All things gonna be fine. Separated solo-team ques, separated pvp-pve traits, skills, armor sets.

I remember first shark rank player. We watched that finisher on youtube was unbelievable..

PvP was uniqe, hard (maybe impossible) to get top rank and many beautiful things.. You ruined everything about pvp..

Except, solo q was not something at released.

in PvP

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Next

I’m really glad we’re talking about this poll before it goes live so we have an opportunity to talk through things together.

Folks have been asking for us to bring back solo/duo queue since it was removed some years ago. There is a perception that matches are skewed due to the dynamic nature of the queue and the possibility that a team of 3+ can face solos or duos. Regardless of how often this actually occurs, it is somewhat true that q’ing as a premade will allow you to climb in leagues more quickly than those who are solo/duo, especially in higher tiers. Solo/duo only would ensure that advantage is no longer possible and make leagues more competitive across the board.

The first poll will ask “do you want to trial solo/duo queue in season 5?” and will require a majority vote. If that passes, the second poll will ask, “Do you want to make solo/duo queue a permanent feature?” and will require a supermajority (75%). In the scenario that Season 5 as solo/duo goes well and the community decides to keep it long-term, the PvP team will look at ways to accommodate competitive team-based play.

That said, solo/duo queue is a small part of the overhaul we’re doing for leagues – there will be other improvements to matchmaking, how we measure and display skill, and how you earn rewards.

Personally, I think solo/duo queue would be pretty fun, and I think it’s worth giving it a shot. Worst case scenario, you can always vote “no” in the follow-up poll and things will go back to the way they are now.

-Josh

(edited by Josh Davis.6015)

in PvP

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Hiya,

Hi Josh

Will the matchmaker take into account so that you don’t get a 2,2,1 team vs a full solo 1,1,1,1,1 team? (move the second duo to the other team).

The system already attempts to do this for every match created and will continue to do so.

in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

Hi all,

An overwhelming majority of players already play as solo/duo in leagues, but that doesn’t mean we’re not thinking about the groups and the guilds.

The Match-making Min-Maxer all known that your system is best played with 2 players.

Adjust your system to favorise premade and many would take the time to create some. But actually, the flaw of the system… is not enough team compete, so full casual premade are pit versus pro-team party.

Dropping the ball on full team ranked Q because your MM is designed to duo Q for the win, is not a proper solution.

the system favorises premades, the system puts premades againts solo players, the system dont give premades a suficient overweigth in mmr to compensate the suposed superior coordination and practice that have “real premades” to balance whith a competent pug group(whith more individual skill to compensate the “team efect”), the statistic of premades losing 50/50 is only caused by “false premades”(lfg premades, mist premades, “we win last match, repeat” premades, and “we dont play pvp but go pvp for guild misions” premades )

promoting casual premades forcing players to do 5q only gives more farm to “real premades” and the delusion they are wining games more fair
if they want a full team mode they had to promote a full team game, whith ranking as team and rewards acording your progresion as a team not individual

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

Hiya,

Hi Josh

The system already attempts to do this for every match created and will continue to do so.

Thanks Josh.

I’m hoping the solo/duo q gets voted in for S5 and looking forward to other changes.

Fingers crossed you guys do something about class stacking and class specific MMR.

in PvP

Posted by: Magira.6390

Magira.6390

I doubt that the poll will be meaningful. I am a supporter of a separate solo Que, but I will vote no because I am against both Duo and on the other hand, that there will be no team Que more.
This is probably the attempt to carry the Solo Que finally to grave, since never 75% will vote for this nonsense.
I want to first poll, whether Duo is allowed and a further poll whether Team Que is abolished.
Conclusion: Against what Arenanet suggests for separate Solo and Team Que.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

I want to first poll, whether Duo is allowed and a further poll whether Team Que is abolished.
Conclusion: Against what Arenanet suggests for separate Solo and Team Que.

if you read what Josh wrote, the first poll will be if we want solo/duo q. Then AFTER Season 5 ENDS another poll will ask if we want to make it permanent.

There will NOT be both solo/duo queue and team queue in S5. Its either remain as it is or Solo/Duo q depending on first poll.

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

No team-based ranked mode seems like a bizarre choice.

I think having both a solo/duo and 5man team queue options, which are eligible for ranking (possibly on separate tracks) could be interesting. Whether that is viable in terms of playerbase though I am not sure.

Push some GEMS each month with special in-game “auto” tourney (bring back Paid Tourney) that are 100% full premade. This will make the Q full of teams like it was at released.

in PvP

Posted by: Rigante.2470

Rigante.2470

How can you say on one hand that most people solo and duo and then say we need a solo and duo queue only because of fairness issues it makes little sense. You have the data you should tell us how often a solo or duo player would face a team of 3 or more players on average. For instance if it happens 1 out of 10 times is that really a problem? People are going to make this decision based on flawed personal perception. I remember the old solo queue and was frequently in the top couple of hundred players people still cried about it and many people solo queued for team queue because they disliked it so much. The moral to this story is some people are never happy. It feels completely wrong to me to have a competitve mode that excludes groups of 3 or more players.

(edited by Rigante.2470)

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

Hi all,

the system favorises premades, the system puts premades againts solo players, the system dont give premades a suficient overweigth in mmr to compensate the suposed superior coordination and practice that have “real premades” to balance whith a competent pug group(whith more individual skill to compensate the “team efect”), the statistic of premades losing 50/50 is only caused by “false premades”(lfg premades, mist premades, “we win last match, repeat” premades, and “we dont play pvp but go pvp for guild misions” premades )

promoting casual premades forcing players to do 5q only gives more farm to “real premades” and the delusion they are wining games more fair
if they want a full team mode they had to promote a full team game, whith ranking as team and rewards acording your progresion as a team not individual

It’s why the system is minmax with a duoq.

Take two guyz that can 1v2 of an owned cap and wins.

Pug team versus team that practice each night, is what made the actual RANK Q games better be played with 2 or less people.

Cause 3 or 4 queues, will artificially raise your pug MMR to meet “real team”.

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

People are going to make this decision based on flawed personal perception.

But isn’t personal perception everything? I mean do you care how other people view the game ? I don’t particularly. I care about my personal enjoyment since “newsflash” this is a game and meant to be enjoyed. So If I find that when I solo q and get put in the 4,1 or 3,1,1 vs full solo or 2,1,1,1 and we ROFLSTOMP more often than not and vice versa when im in the full solo team them my “personal perception” is that premades “generally” have an advantage over solo queuers.

in PvP

Posted by: arkaxify.3258

arkaxify.3258

you guys should be thinking of creating rewards and other incentives for people to reach out to other players and make their own teams, not forbid them to queue as a team during a whole ranked season lmfao how you can even consider this is beyond me. you guys were in the right direction when you added that option to invite your teammates at the end of every game, but now it’s like why did you even bother?

bring back solo-q so all the people who end up stuck in ruby every season find other excuses for their loss-streaks? sure. but keep the option to queue as a premade. it’s a team gamemode and not being able to play it with a team on it’s competitive form (i’m not playing unranked during the ranked season) is ridiculous at best.

Primordial, Exalted, Illustrious and Indomitable legend.