starts at 28 min

http://www.twitch.tv/holymoobs/b/572062144

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

……………………………………….

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Willson.8170

Willson.8170

Ferox weathers the storm and remains calm and collected in the face of adversity

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Amonatory.2453

Amonatory.2453

The kittening lulz. Anyways, its at 46:20 not 28

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

Bunker guard is so last month

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: QtHman.6502

QtHman.6502

I’ve seen it all watching these games…this is NEXT LEVEL PLAYS LOL

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

too much forum gold, we get ep2 of drama and this

inb4 lock

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

str8 pro esports

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Oh this is amazing.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

This is why Team Frandly will be the #1 team NA! All other teams will dissolve because of unfrandliness! The Abjurred! They may be the best team for now but watch out! Soon Caed and Ostrich Eggs will fisticuffs on the plane to China, Noscoc will start crying because he won’t be allowed any wine coolers on the plane, and Wakkey and Phantaram will… well they are pretty frandly guys! Who knows! Maybe they will join Team Frandly one day!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

I feel like you have a wet noodle as a weapon.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Am I the only one who thinks this is painful to watch?

Or is this like a thing with higher ranked PvP?

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Chesire.9043

This actually turns me completely off to even thinking about being on any kind of “team” for PvP; at least on a serious competitive level. If that’s what you mean by painful, then yes it is very painful.

I’d rather be a hot join hero or deal with YoloQ issues.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Avitori.6093

Avitori.6093

people still use default keybinds? smh

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

GoogleBrandon.5073

This actually turns me completely off to even thinking about being on any kind of “team” for PvP; at least on a serious competitive level. If that’s what you mean by painful, then yes it is very painful.

To be fair, I played up untill recently with some teams, of one including my own… Certainly not on the level of these guys, but what the frig, the only reason we ever get genuinly mad is whenever we are either tired or done with a specific enemy builld to face (I reserve that for TS indeed)

Nothing wrong with teams I figured, but if you need to be this stressed to become good, then I’d rather stay a “casual with funky ideas” then…

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Oh this community….. so pathetic sometimes

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

This somehow makes me feel a lot better about my teams communication. :<

Bullet Punch

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Although i LMAOed at this ( because I’m an kitten ) , you might want to keep things like this to you and your teammates in the future. Its one thing to humiliate the dude in your TS but then posting said humiliation on the forum ……kittened up stuff man.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Chesire.9043

Nothing wrong with teams I figured, but if you need to be this stressed to become good, then I’d rather stay a “casual with funky ideas” then…

My thoughts exactly.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

I feel so bad for that mesmer he gets like no assist dmg whatsoever
how is he supposed to kill a dd ele alone while he gets chased by 2 guys

edit: mesmer is like necro he can put huge pressure on the enemy team alone if he can freecast to a certain point but he cant really kill 3 people alone so dont just focus on protecting the mesmer rather do this AND focus the targets the mesmer is focusing

and saying that you were 2vs4 on point is not really true since the damage dealers were chasing your mesmer so there wasnt any dmg on point just let one stand on point and rest supports mesmer when they overextend its perfect for you

(edited by Sensotix.4106)

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: ghaleon.2861

ghaleon.2861

I feel so bad for that mesmer he gets like no assist dmg whatsoever
how is he supposed to kill a dd ele alone while he gets chased by 2 guys

edit: mesmer is like necro he can put huge pressure on the enemy team alone if he can freecast to a certain point but he cant really kill 3 people alone so dont just focus on protecting the mesmer rather do this AND focus the targets the mesmer is focusing

and saying that you were 2vs4 on point is not really true since the damage dealers were chasing your mesmer so there wasnt any dmg on point just let one stand on point and rest supports mesmer when they overextend its perfect for you

Most NA players don’t know how to peel for each other, that’s why you don’t see a lot of mesmers in NA.

Onesixty IQ Genius[Mesmer]
Zulu OxTactics[Zulu]

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Calazor.8364

Calazor.8364

I find this very cute
thanks !
Texbi

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Calazor.8364

Calazor.8364

i wanna say who and what the main problems are in this but this is way to cute

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Amonatory.2453

I didn’t say anything much at all during this, but I couldn’t help from laughing. Funny thing is it wasn’t just them that said he was bad, it was many other players too. I mean Ferox is my friend but i can’t defend him from the poor play that happened there.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

Now there is no sound
Always late to the party

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.7906

Penguin.7906

How old are these kids..?

Shuriyo

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Demon.2430

Demon.2430

Don’t think this happens in every top team. Fortunately its not like that in every team.

And yeah, I dont know why this mesmer still wants to play with them. This was just pathetic.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Steb.2571

Steb.2571

Attachments:

IGN: Steb
Team: Blacklisted [Envy]

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

Just a note to the people saying this turned them off from joining a team: I don’t know a single team that rages at each other as much as Sharks does. On another note, my opinion of this is that Ferox can’t accept criticism and his team can’t supply constructive criticism, but that’s neither here nor there.

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: OlrunTheBlade.1486

OlrunTheBlade.1486

The juicy part isn’t muted by the way. That starts at 46:20

Captain of Never Lucky [NL]
Competitive Warrior, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer, Thief

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

It isn’t Ferox’s fault, in that kind of comp (bunker guard, thief,warrior,ele,MESMER) usually the mesmer has to play almost perfect every match, thats why you don’t see this comp doing well these days.

But take a look at EU, most of the best teams use this comp and that’s because their mesmer always does much better than rest of the team, examples:

Misha, Azani, Helseth etc..

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Elegant Avenger.8042

Elegant Avenger.8042

“We can’t peel for you because some of us are 2v4 on point.”

looks at point on map……Outnumbering opponents 3v2 owait.

“But dooood i waz gifing u lyke 2k heal vry 2 secendz.”

outside of range of empowering might lel

Too funny.

#toxiccommunity

(edited by Elegant Avenger.8042)

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

Wtf…..

/15charr

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Every time I check these parts of the forums…gotta love NA.

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Skullduggery.2054

Skullduggery.2054

Hahahahahahaha, what big of a kitten can you be to kittentalk your Teammate on Stream, you guys will never be able to be above decent in a Teambased Competition =)

PS: ohh god this horrible techno music…

Tom
—————-
No Johns

(edited by Skullduggery.2054)

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: QtHman.6502

QtHman.6502

Hahahahahahaha, what big of a kitten can you be to kittentalk your Teammate on Stream, you guys will never be able to be above decent in a Teambased Competition =)

PS: ohh god this horrible techno music…

Sad but true :/ you don’t do that kitten to anyone doesn’t matter what happened just learn and move on that’s how you get better….learn from your mistakes

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Konoha.4613

Konoha.4613

Omg, this is just too perfect.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Konoha.4613

Konoha.4613

How sad are these people…

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Amonatory.2453

To all the people saying kitten about it I will let you know that our team is full of raging which can be controlled, but this was the worst I’ve ever seen it tbh. I’ve never seen both thrackit and kitten rage at the same player, but yes this is why we aren’t as successful as we could be, because something goes wrong and one person rages and I just laugh.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

GoogleBrandon.5073

To be fair, and no offense…

But I think you people need a major break if this is common… like seriously…

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

To this is the first time I’ve ever raged at Ferox or even one player specifically. I’m usually just upset at our teams play in general but this match it was only him that played poorly. Things you should note if you watched the stream
Enemy thief never touched Ferox because of peels
I ran off point to try to peel as much as I could but me and gorn truly were 3v2 on point
Ezra was literally solely peeling for Ferox
The only person even targeting him was a d/d cele ele

Like we understand this comp requires us to protect our Mesmer and that’s just bout pushing the limit to how much we can do it. If he’s still complaining about too much focus after that much coordination to save him then obviously I’m gonna be pised

gerdian

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Demon.2430

Demon.2430

To this is the first time I’ve ever raged at Ferox or even one player specifically. I’m usually just upset at our teams play in general but this match it was only him that played poorly. Things you should note if you watched the stream
I ran off point to try to peel as much as I could but me and gorn truly were 3v2 on point

Like we understand this comp requires us to protect our Mesmer and that’s just bout pushing the limit to how much we can do it. If he’s still complaining about too much focus after that much coordination to save him then obviously I’m gonna be pised

It doesnt make sense anyway. If you think he’s bad just tell him that you dont think he’s good enough and you just take another one, but no need to bully someone like this.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Skullduggery.2054

Skullduggery.2054

You just made a very huge kittenmove, no doubt, but i give u a friendly advice , delete it from your twitch and search another guy for your team as far as anyone is stupid enough to join a team like yours and play with people like you.

No Offense

Tom =)

Tom
—————-
No Johns

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

Just to point out. If you watch the game, they didn’t peel off (yes cele does damage) anyone but the theif. You don’t understand the comp. You don’t understand how to be a team (obviously). Anyway GL to whoever fills the last for the team, your gonna need it. This will also be the last time I look at this thread.

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

can someone explain now the guard is dishing out 3k hp/2s ?????
guise? PLS?

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Steb.2571

guise? PLS?

Attachments:

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Rusc.4978

Rusc.4978

The fact that people with this kind of kitten attitude can be even remotely successful in an MMO makes me feel embarrassed for the whole gaming community.

Prosper

Brought to you by ArenaNet. Soon™.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

guise? PLS?

obvious exaggerations

gerdian

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

“I’m glad the whole GW2 Community can hear how you suck kitten… Srsly dude.”

- “there’s only 1 viewer..”

xD

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Ferox vs sharks

in PvP

Steb.2571

For what it’s worth, Ferox was right. You can be the best DPS in the world, but if your team isn’t peeling for you, or putting out enough pressure to down another target, your going to just get trashed, or be unable to safely burst a target. It’s always easy to blame the DPS when kitten doesn’t get done.