From an Ele: Rune of Strength is too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

I main an Ele, and I’m between rank 50-100 on soloq, ~200 on teamq, just in case people ask.

I’ve been playing Ele since the start of the game, during the time that Ele was god tier, and when it was kitten tier. I was pretty happy with the adjustments ANet made for Ele in the recent feature pack. I’ve been playing my Ele with Rune of Strength for about a month now, and it’s simply just too strong. I tried Rune of Strength with other classes, like Warrior, Mesmer, Engi, Thief, and come to the conclusion that it’s broken. Let me tell you why:

Without Rune of Strength, and Ele has on average 12 stacks of might if combo properly. With Rune of Strength, I can keep 25 stacks of might permanently during fights. Not only Rune of Strength provides 45% more Might duration, it also give you a 18s stack of might every 5 seconds. That’s a permanent 200 more offensive stats in combat, just from the 4 pieces bonus, without counting any other benefits it gives.

25 stacks of might gives a big stats boost to any class/build. That’s 875 power and 875 condition damage at the same time. No rune should allow people to get that much benefit by just equipping a rune set.

By comparison, going from a Cleric amulet (largely defensive) to a Berserker amulet (largely offensive) only gives you 279 more power. Now, by just equipping a different set of runes, you can get a lot more offensive power, not even counting the 7% damage boost, which is permanent if you have a Sigil of Battle.

Rune of Strength should be shaved. As an Ele, this is a hard opinion for me to voice; however, I think it’s best for the game that we admit Rune of Strength is overpowered, and in need of an adjustment.

Discuss?

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I’m ok with the +7% damage as anything that increases Power damage viability is good for this game.

What I don’t “like” is that classes like Ele and Warrior can dish out insane condi pressure due to Burning because of the 50% damage increase thanks 25 stacks of might.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I main all 8 classes. Rune of Strength, especially coupled with Battle Sigil, and then a special case when coupled with Celestial Amulet, IMO is too strong.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Why is bringing boon strip not a better answer than nerfing might?

in PvP

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I’ll also add this: if they didnt nerf Lyssa Runes, (most) people would still be using them.

Rune of Strength is simply the best Runeset for dealing damage. It is simply “the best” runeset for Elementalists, Warriors and Thieves.
Same thing can be said for Rune of Balthazar for condi Engineers, rune of the Nightmare for Condi Necros, or Rune of the Soldier for Bunker Guardians.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

25 stacks might is simply a boon, which can be removed very easily.

it is just that people are lazy to do so.

introduce better ways to strip boons instead of asking for nerfs.

in PvP

Sunshine.5014

I’ll also add this: if they didnt nerf Lyssa Runes, (most) people would still be using them.

Rune of Strength is simply the best Runeset for dealing damage. It is simply “the best” runeset for Elementalists, Warriors and Thieves.
Same thing can be said for Rune of Balthazar for condi Engineers, rune of the Nightmare for Condi Necros, or Rune of the Soldier for Bunker Guardians.

I want to say that even for condi engi, Rune of Strength + Sigil of Battle is better than Rune of Balthazar now. Not only you have much stronger burning per tick, a much stronger direct damage on attack, you also are less susceptible to condition clearer because you don’t have to rely on having the burning going for full duration to reap the benefits. That’s only part of it, with increased condition damage, it also benefits your other conditions, rather than just burning.

Rune of Strength is really overpowered, and people recognize it. As soon as the patch went live, price of a Rune of Strength increased from a few silvers to 13 gold a piece. Now it’s 14 gold and still going up. In pvp, Rune of Strength is “the” rune, since it doesn’t cost gold to buy.

in PvP

Sunshine.5014

It’s much stronger than any other type of Rune, nothing even comes close to provide you access to a thousand more stats. What you are asking for is power creep, which we don’t want. Nerf it instead.

in PvP

Larynx.2453

I want to say that even for condi engi, Rune of Strength + Sigil of Battle is better than Rune of Balthazar now. Not only you have much stronger burning per tick, a much stronger direct damage on attack, you also are less susceptible to condition clearer because you don’t have to rely on having the burning going for full duration to reap the benefits. That’s only part of it, with increased condition damage, it also benefits your other conditions, rather than just burning.

Rune of Strength is really overpowered, and people recognize it. As soon as the patch went live, price of a Rune of Strength increased from a few silvers to 13 gold a piece. Now it’s 14 gold and still going up. In pvp, Rune of Strength is “the” rune, since it doesn’t cost gold to buy.

Actually that’s because Ruby Orbs became terrible, and Runes of Strength are now the best pure DPS runeset for unorganized PUGs in PvE. The strength duration is almost irrelevant.

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

It’s much stronger than any other type of Rune, nothing even comes close to provide you access to a thousand more stats. What you are asking for is power creep, which we don’t want. Nerf it instead.

it is only strong if the user managed to stack 25 stacks of mights.

oh, there can be better ways to remove boons without more power creep.

also, from the wiki
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Searing_Flames

When you apply burning to a foe, remove a boon.
Miscellaneous effect.png Boons removed: 1
— In-game description

Notes
The trait activates only when the target has a boon.
This trait prioritizes removing Might over other boons.

not sure how true it is though.

in PvP

Sunshine.5014

also, from the wiki

— In-game description

Notes

You’re only defending the overpowered Rune of Strength because you’re playing a Warrior. It’s simple for a warrior to maintain a high number of might stacks when equipped with Rune of Strength and Sigil of Battle, due to 5s weapon swap, accessible (and big) fire field with spammable blast finishers.

It’s overpowered, and it needs a nerf. This is coming from an Ele, who arguably the one that benefits from the overpower-ness of Rune of Strength the most.

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

also, from the wiki

— In-game description

Notes

You’re only defending the overpowered Rune of Strength because you’re playing a Warrior. It’s simple for a warrior to maintain a high number of might stacks when equipped with Rune of Strength and Sigil of Battle, due to 5s weapon swap, accessible (and big) fire field with spammable blast finishers.

It’s overpowered, and it needs a nerf. This is coming from an Ele, who arguably the one that benefits from the overpower-ness of Rune of Strength the most.

of course i am going to defend something i enjoy using.

i will say it again, your arguments about runes of strength is overpowered is invalid, because stacks of might can be removed very easily.

in PvP

Larynx.2453

also, from the wiki

— In-game description

Notes

You’re only defending the overpowered Rune of Strength because you’re playing a Warrior..

Great argument.

Completely ignore the content of his post and just berate him and say that his opinion is biased/wrong.

Hint: Just because you play an Ele doesn’t mean your opinion is by default any more valid than any other posters. Back up your post with actual content and defend it. If you can’t even do something as simple as that, don’t bother posting.

in PvP

Sunshine.5014

also, from the wiki

— In-game description

Notes

You’re only defending the overpowered Rune of Strength because you’re playing a Warrior..

Great argument.

Completely ignore the content of his post and just berate him and say that his opinion is biased/wrong.

Hint: Just because you play an Ele doesn’t mean your opinion is by default any more valid than any other posters. Back up your post with actual content and defend it. If you can’t even do something as simple as that, don’t bother posting.

Well, I’m not really obligated to defend that Rune of Strength is OP anyway. I benefits greatly from it when you guys say that it doesn’t need a nerf. So I guess I should thank you instead. Ele can basically re-apply Might all the time, so I’m not worry about boon removal either. It should be other class that will be afraid of that.

I only made this thread because I don’t want Ele to be another faceroll class that people hate like Warrior because of an imbalance thing like Rune of Strength.

in PvP

Posted by: Ritt.3069

Ritt.3069

This only comes from the assumption that Strength runes in itself give you 25 might stacks, which they don’t. You said that you can maintain around 12 stacks permanently without the runes. Thus, the real value of the runes is around 13 stacks of might + the #6 bonus, which doesn’t even come close to being thousands of additional stats.

I do think that Strength runes are a bit over the top. They are the “best” rune set out there atm, but they only need shaving, not a major nerf. The whole rune and sigil rehaul was bound to make some things broken, so shaving will happen sooner or later.

William Van Dine/Aria Entreri/Weaver of the Dream
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA], Desolation
4 Champion titles, solo/duoq Legend, best old LB rank 64.

in PvP

Sunshine.5014

This only comes from the assumption that Strength runes in itself give you 25 might stacks, which they don’t. You said that you can maintain around 12 stacks permanently without the runes. Thus, the real value of the runes is around 13 stacks of might + the #6 bonus, which doesn’t even come close to being thousands of additional stats.

13 * 35 * 2 = 910, I admit that it’s not 1000, but it’s close,. given that it also give you 7% more damage. I think we can both agree on that.

I do think that Strength runes are a bit over the top. They are the “best” rune set out there atm, but they only need shaving, not a major nerf. The whole rune and sigil rehaul was bound to make some things broken, so shaving will happen sooner or later.

/agree

(edited by Sunshine.5014)

in PvP

dank.3680

I think remove the chance to grant might from the #4 bonus. And also adjust Sigil of Battle to be more in line with other sigils such as Sigil of Rage with a longer cooldown, 20 or 30s.

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

also, from the wiki

— In-game description

Notes

of course i am going to defend something i enjoy using.

i will say it again, your arguments about runes of strength is overpowered is invalid, because stacks of might can be removed very easily.

Do you even stop and think before you make a post, surely you can’t be that simple minded.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I think remove the chance to grant might from the #4 bonus. And also adjust Sigil of Battle to be more in line with other sigils such as Sigil of Rage with a longer cooldown, 20 or 30s.

I agree with the first point, but not the second point as you suggested. Quickness is a MUCH more powerful effect than 3 stacks of might. However, I do think Battle should be 2 stacks of might or have a shorter base duration (10s for instance), and strength could drop that extra might on-hit.

As has been mentioned in other threads, strength is too strong b/c it allows builds to have no “holes/weaknesses.” Just throw strength on a celestial ele or soldier’s warrior and all of a sudden you are doing excellent damage while still keeping great defense, healing, team-support, and cleanse. Strength is so strong it makes all other power-build options essentially non-existent. That is very uninteresting, imo.

(edited by BlackBeard.2873)

in PvP

dank.3680

I agree with the first point, but not the second point as you suggested. Quickness is a MUCH more powerful effect than 3 stacks of might. However, I do think Battle should be 2 stacks of might or have a shorter base duration (10s for instance), and strength could drop that extra might on-hit.

It actually works out to 6 permanent stacks with the 20s duration(base) and 10s cd (if you rock one on both sets / why wouldnt you). Maybe instead reduce the duration.

in PvP

Larynx.2453

Still haven’t heard the OP actually address any point made in this thread other than dismissal.

in PvP

dank.3680

My bad I meant permanent 6stack from 1 , on both sets its perm 9stack

-edit.. I’m confusing myself and saying the wrong thing. With 1 on each set, without str runes or any duration you can maintain 6 stacks. With str runes, it becomes 9 just by weapon swapping on 10s cd.

-2nd edit jus did some minimal testing.. With str rune/sigil-battle sigil, staff and s/p with 47% crit chance. Just autoattacking and swaping on CD on a golem I can maintain 12-16 stacks depending on crits. If I pull out some staff clones it becomes ridiculously easy to hit 25 might.

(edited by dank.3680)

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

There’s some sweeping power creep rune changes introduced. Nerfing rune of strength will cause more people to go balthazar and pirates. Really we just need to go through and identify all the obvious runes and nerf them all in one sweep to make them less viable, so other rune sets will be more viable. As it stands though I’m sure ANet already knows what rune sets need nerfed, since I’m assuming they can gather statics on runes being used in PvP over a period of time.

Sigils will need something similar done, Air for example has largely pushed force to the wayside.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Posted by: Take.1970

Take.1970

Lets be real here … everyone even the people that are anti nerf admit that strength runes are the best rune set atm.
And if 90% of players disregarding their class play with these runes they are op and need to be nerfed … simple as that.
They dont seem to be op to some cuze most people run them so in the end everyone gets the same dmg boost but as long as there is one runeset thats so much stronger than any other runeset u can pick from there need to be adjustments either in making the other runesets stronger or nerfing the set thats playd over everything else atm.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

My bad I meant permanent 6stack from 1 , on both sets its perm 9stack.

Well on ele (with 6 in boon duration line and strength runes), battle sigils give an average of 10.5 stacks of might (which corresponds to +367.5 power and condi damage) in a way that is very reliable (due to constant swaps). If they reduce the might duration from strength, maybe battle should stay (but probably not). I would like to see 2 stacks personally (I don’t like long CD’s personally, especially given the weapon-swap time.

And to preemptively address those pointing out that sigils of strength can give a ton of might and people will just use that if battle is worse:
1. Sigil of strength requires CRITS – meaning you have to build for precision to make best use of them. That means making sacrifices in your build (a good thing).
2. If you proc strength sigil every 0.5s after the CD, you will get ~12 stacks of might, but that number will decrease drastically due to blinds/stuns/evades/blocks/weakness, which puts some counterplay in your opponent’s hands (an excellent thing!).

in PvP

dank.3680

My bad I meant permanent 6stack from 1 , on both sets its perm 9stack.

Well on ele (with 6 in boon duration line and strength runes), battle sigils give an average of 10.5 stacks of might (which corresponds to +367.5 power and condi damage) in a way that is very reliable (due to constant swaps). If they reduce the might duration from strength, maybe battle should stay (but probably not). I would like to see 2 stacks personally (I don’t like long CD’s personally, especially given the weapon-swap time.

And to preemptively address those pointing out that sigils of strength can give a ton of might and people will just use that if battle is worse:
1. Sigil of strength requires CRITS – meaning you have to build for precision to make best use of them. That means making sacrifices in your build (a good thing).
2. If you proc strength sigil every 0.5s after the CD, you will get ~12 stacks of might, but that number will decrease drastically due to blinds/stuns/evades/blocks/weakness, which puts some counterplay in your opponent’s hands (an excellent thing!).

Sigil of Strength I think is quite balanced, the might has a 10s duration and like you said depends on crits with also a 1s icd.

Read my edits above because I added while you were posting.

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

IF they nerf those runes I will be forced to play hambow warr instead of GS/LB warr. Since hambow will out-sustain the GS in the long run due to the massive loss of burst.

You want more hambows? Ok nerf the runes.

Yes go for hambow if you have only ~8 stacks of might I am fine with Hambows.

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

before nerf strength runes they have to nerf all this bunker builds + condibunkers

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Ofcourse it should be nerfed, when anet changes runes to get more of a rune variety and everyone rolls the same rune then its clearly broken.
Even builds that dont provide might use them and surely runes are meant to synergize with builds, not provide something OP that build isnt meant to have.
And dont even start on this BS about how you need it to deal with bunkers, you need them so you can run borderline bunker build yourself while having big dmg.

in PvP

Romek.4201

game-balance is in best state ever

sure there are still some “OP”-Builds but the overall balance is fine and fun and ALL Classes are viable

sure rune variety is cool but it is not more important than to make the game BALANCED

when only 1 rune (or 3-5) is used but makes everything viable/balanced than wtf is the problem?

this rune makes no class more op than any other class – so no i dont think it need a nerf AT MOMENT there are other things to have be looked at before

things like trait for more dmg on stunned targets for warrior or knockback spam from engis or gapcloser-spam from thiefs (s/d) or passiv procs from rangers …… and so on

seriously – strength runes are ok AT MOMENT and are a status Quo for pvp in this game

in PvP

Lupanic.6502

Some classes are able to have 25stacks of might with the runes. Other classes have only ~12 stacks maximum and you do not see the problem?

in PvP

Romek.4201

yes i dont see the problem cause all i see is “some classes can this or this” " and oh it is like this so it have to be op"

cmon bring arguments WHY this makes 1 class more op than a other class

when you can´t than ye – whats the problem?

edit: oh and i talk only bout spvp/tpvp NOT pve or wvw problems cause i kitten dont care bout them…..

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

May be OP not ele, but has big problems with ele… Who knows, who knows )

Strength rune is only way to be at one floor with condie bunkers.

in PvP

Lupanic.6502

yes i dont see the problem cause all i see is “some classes can this or this” " and oh it is like this so it have to be op"

edit: oh and i talk only bout spvp/tpvp NOT pve or wvw problems cause i kitten dont care bout them…..

The arguement is that the combination of fire field from bow + 25 stacks of might (based on this rune set) + weapons like axe/GS/Hammer/whatever makes the warrior a killing machine without spec for it. You can go 0/0/6/2/6 with soldier amu and outdamage other zerker builds or pure condition builds. This is OP because other classes can’t do it.

The second argument is that this can be done in a normal combat rotation without wasting cooldowns. Other classes are not able to create such amount of might stacks. They are able to get ~12 stacks of might with sigil of battle but no more. It is only on Ele and warrior easy to get this might stacks without wasting cooldowns. You can get them during the normal combat rotation.

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

The arguement is that the combination of fire field from bow + 25 stacks of might (based on this rune set) + weapons like axe/GS/Hammer/whatever makes the warrior a killing machine without spec for it. You can go 0/0/6/2/6 with soldier amu and outdamage other zerker builds or pure condition builds. This is OP because other classes can’t do it.

The second argument is that this can be done in a normal combat rotation without wasting cooldowns. Other classes are not able to create such amount of might stacks. They are able to get ~12 stacks of might with sigil of battle but no more. It is only on Ele and warrior easy to get this might stacks without wasting cooldowns. You can get them during the normal combat rotation.

so what if warriors can ele can “easily” get 25 stacks of might?
it does not matter.

thieves / mesmers / necromancers can easily remove those 25 stacks of might.

to some degree, i think engineers also can remove boons easily.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

Why is bringing boon strip not a better answer than nerfing might?

its not nerfing might, its nerfing these runes.

in PvP

Romek.4201

and cause warrior is op with this rune (how you say) @Lupanic it has to be op for everyone and all classes and should be nerfed for all classes?

seriously – you dont think the problem is the warrior class and not the rune?

what would be than after this? when remove the rune? would warrior than be more balanced to other classes?

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

yeah ppl carried by OP builds/profession/runes gl with that. Ppl who defend those runes , same thing about nightmare runes and balthazar just dont have any clue about balance , yeah keep the power creep going , ppl thinking dont hurt.

in PvP

Posted by: Arcturus.8109

Arcturus.8109

I won’t deny that rune of strength is strong, stronger than vast majority of runes (not all, however) but no way it should be nefred. Rune of strength is the nail that holds all the current balance together, and a lot of people think that current balance is best for a while. Remove it and it will severely hit power specs, once again remove ele from game and force everyone deep into condiebunkers. which I prefer to call kitten.
Yes, power it gives to a warrior is a bit too much, but that’s a warrior after all. Nothing new in that.

in PvP

Lupanic.6502

it does not matter.

We can only remove boons with mines. It was used for decap engis for a very short time to remove stability but is was not very popular because this skill is so bad. Now no build exists with this utility and engis have already a hard time and no space for this utility.

And it matters for sure if you can get it easily. If you get stuff for free that makes you so powerful and other classes can not. That’s not fair.

But ok, some people think the runes should be nerfed and some people think they are fine. We had a thief/warrior meta before the runes now we have a warrior/thief/ele meta. That’s not that bad

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

it does not matter.

We can only remove boons with mines. It was used for decap engis for a very short time to remove stability but is was not very popular because this skill is so bad. Now no build exists with this utility and engis have already a hard time and no space for this utility.

And it matters for sure if you can get it easily. If you get stuff for free that makes you so powerful and other classes can not. That’s not fair.

But ok, some people think the runes should be nerfed and some people think they are fine. We had a thief/warrior meta before the runes now we have a warrior/thief/ele meta. That’s not that bad

But your engi will decap point in 5 sec vs these classes even without any runes )

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

I won’t deny that rune of strength is strong, stronger than vast majority of runes (not all, however) but no way it should be nefred. Rune of strength is the nail that holds all the current balance together, and a lot of people think that current balance is best for a while. Remove it and it will severely hit power specs, once again remove ele from game and force everyone deep into condiebunkers. which I prefer to call kitten.
Yes, power it gives to a warrior is a bit too much, but that’s a warrior after all. Nothing new in that.

I think u have no idea what power creep is , exacly things like those runes are good example of it. U dont want condi bunkers? Now u have power bunkers with decent condi dmg yeah that much better.

in PvP

Posted by: Arcturus.8109

Arcturus.8109

I think u have no idea what power creep is , exacly things like those runes are good example of it. U dont want condi bunkers? Now u have power bunkers with decent condi dmg yeah that much better.

Considering that #powercreep is something like favourite word on this particular forums and just thrown in every second post about balance I do know what it is, why it is unavoidable and will continue until mystical expansion or some total class overhaul. So I’m not going to aggro just on fact of #powercreep, but will actually welcome it when it really makes game better. In this case it did.

in PvP

Forsaker.9213

not gonna discus things that are obvius , every patch more power creep every decant player know that.

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I agree it’s too strong a Rune-set, especially on builds that deal both Power and Condition damage (Hambow, Eles, etc.).

The damage bonus in itself is strong, but what really pushes it over the top is the added Might duration and how it enables solo-stacking of Might up to 20 and more on a regular basis. That’s not ok.

in PvP

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

I main an Ele, and I’m between rank 50-100 on soloq, ~200 on teamq, just in case people ask.
I’ve been playing Ele since the start of the game

about the same here :P

That’s a permanent 200 more offensive stats in combat, just from the 4 pieces bonus*, without counting any other benefits it gives.

25 stacks of might gives a big stats boost to any class/build. That’s 875 power and 875 condition damage at the same time. No rune should allow people to get that much benefit by just equipping a rune set.

As an ele I’d say offensive stats are exactly what we needed to compensate for our lack of defensive base-stats – so basically it’s those runes (among some un-nerfs of other stuff that made D/D viable again) that brought ele back to the screen. I think that ele is in a pretty good spot atm … not as overpowered as it was 1,5 years ago and not underpowered as before the last patch.

However, those runes are available to everybody. They may not be as good for other classes as for the ele and there is a slight counter to them (boon-stripping), but the simple fact that everybody uses them makes clear, that they’re overpowered. A nerf would be a pretty hard hit for eles once again but seems to be necessary.
However overall balance seems to be pretty much ok atm with some exceptions. Never touch a running system

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

(edited by Gorni.1764)

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

I do not run rune of strength and I disagree with the OP. I think Elementalists are at a good spot with that rune. Without the rune, they will be weaker than they currently are which will put them at a disadvantage again.

Also, I do not play an Elementalist or a Warrior.

(edited by Jasher.6580)

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

facts why strength is op:

1. 7% is not in line with other runes like rage which is 5% dmg for a boon that does not have 100% uptime

2. other runes dont have 2x 4set bonus.

3. 90% of the pvp population is using this rune

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

I do not run rune of strength and I disagree with the OP. I think Elementalists are at a good spot with that rune. Without the rune, they will be weaker than they currently are which will put them at a disadvantage again.

If you’re of the opinion an ele is fine with might stacks why not suggest buffing ele’s personal might stacking, while nerfing the runes?

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

If you’re of the opinion an ele is fine with might stacks why not suggest buffing ele’s personal might stacking, while nerfing the runes?

^ this, we don´t need builds that stand and fall with a buff or nerf of a runeset.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/