Hellsoul.6502

Why does this game not have this:
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/983/6ay2.png
Donde.

GW2: why.

in PvP

Posted by: muscarine.5136

muscarine.5136

They went on a strike a few hundred years ago, never recovered.

It wasn’t a very gratifying job, standing there all day waiting for people to pass by, never getting even a “thank you”.

in PvP

Posted by: Rarnark.5623

Rarnark.5623

There are NPC’s that grant swiftness in the major cities. Just not in the heart of the mists.

Spirit Bae
Bad Boy Teenager Club [BBTC]
twitch.tv/rarnark

in PvP

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Why doesn’t this game has Master of Damage?

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Master_of_Damage

It would be so much better than these Golems.

I feel like the Golems to test damage is a lazy and rushed move from the PvP team.

in PvP

Posted by: Hellsoul.6502

Hellsoul.6502

I’m not talking about Swiftness. I’m referring to actually the skills your target is casting.

in PvP

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

I’m not talking about Swiftness. I’m referring to actually the skills your target is casting.

If I’m not mistaken, every skill that has a cast time has a different animation (maybe there’s an exception, thinking about that right now). You don’t need more stuff on your screen if you can see the target

“But if he’s covered by other players?”
It’d be unfair, you could just tab and find the best target to interrupt. Deal with the surprise

in PvP

Posted by: Cyhann.2609

Cyhann.2609

Because it’s ugly.

in PvP

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

There are many things this game doesn’t have that original Guild Wars had.

in PvP

Posted by: stobes.9254

stobes.9254

If I’m not mistaken, every skill that has a cast time has a different animation (maybe there’s an exception, thinking about that right now). You don’t need more stuff on your screen if you can see the target

“But if he’s covered by other players?”
It’d be unfair, you could just tab and find the best target to interrupt. Deal with the surprise

“Deal with the surprise”

Still loling.

Pandaz