Guys, just get good like me.

in PvP

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

See the attached image and you too can achieve PvP superiority.

Attachments:

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

BAHAHAHA! Oh man that’s hilarious. Really shows how powerful DH/Guard against uncoordinated teams!

in PvP

Posted by: pyrocyborg.4162

pyrocyborg.4162

Good one…

/mustatleastbe15

in PvP

Posted by: Konakona.4130

Konakona.4130

> Favorite profession: mesmer

:3

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Ha ha ha, that pretty much sums it up. Lolz.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Do tell us what division this happened in?

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

That’s gold right there.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.

in PvP

SteepledHat.1345

> Favorite profession: mesmer

:3

Those games were back when power mesmer was the way to go.

in PvP

SteepledHat.1345

Silver, but that’s also where most of the carrying is needed. Guard carries better.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Silver, but that’s also where most of the carrying is needed. Guard carries better.

I have seen ppl stomping clones in gold, how do you do it in silver O.o

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

funny screenshot^^

even though it doesnt mean anything ofc

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in PvP

SteepledHat.1345

I’ll be sure to update if and when I climb higher.

in PvP

Posted by: Rhex.2739

Rhex.2739

Anet, pls nerf thief! Perma evade, perma block, perma stealth, perma backstab, perma invuln. Anet, pls nerf thief11111!

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

This exemplifies what is wrong with guardian. Previous seasons it was Mesmer, Necromancer, Warrior, and now guardians. The low risk high reward builds need to be removed from the game period.

This carries bad players to levels they should never attain. All because they use builds that carry the player.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Burn DH is in good spot. I played it last night and its fun. I think Symbol DH is probably still better overall for support/carry due to the symbol heals/dodge heals/aegis heals for the team. But there is some satisfaction at melting people in team fights.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

SteepledHat.1345

This exemplifies what is wrong with guardian. Previous seasons it was Mesmer, Necromancer, Warrior, and now guardians. The low risk high reward builds need to be removed from the game period.

This carries bad players to levels they should never attain. All because they use builds that carry the player.

Wouldn’t the player playing less optimally be the bad one? Regardless of the state of guard, you can’t fault the player for doing what is logically the best thing to do.

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Wouldn’t the player playing less optimally be the bad one? Regardless of the state of guard, you can’t fault the player for doing what is logically the best thing to do.

You don’t get it do you. You should have to put in serious time to perform like that on a guardian. Currently you do not, and that is a problem. Certain players just rotate classes every season playing the easiest class that season. I’m not faulting them i’m actually faulting Anet tbh.

The problem also rears it’s ugly head when those builds get nerfed and the players are at an ELO they have no business being in. They have now become a problem for the 4 other players on their team and that’s not fair to the other 4 players.

I propose to remove this cycle completely by removing low risk high reward builds. You can have low risk mediocre reward builds thats fine for new players, but those builds should never produce really good results.

(edited by Azukas.1426)

in PvP

SteepledHat.1345

You don’t get it do you. You should have to put in serious time to perform like that on a guardian. Currently you do not, and that is a problem. Certain players just rotate classes every season playing the easiest class that season. I’m not faulting them i’m actually faulting Anet tbh.

The problem also rears it’s ugly head when those builds get nerfed and the players are at an ELO they have no business being in. They have now become a problem for the 4 other players on their team and that’s not fair to the other 4 players.

I propose to remove this cycle completely by removing low risk high reward builds. You can have low risk mediocre reward builds thats fine for new players, but those builds should never produce really good results.

It’s called balancing for skill. The idea is that it gives a more enjoyable experience for everyone. Here’s more info on the idea.

My issue is that it’s overtuned.

(edited by SteepledHat.1345)

in PvP

Posted by: havok.1528

havok.1528

3 of those victories were barely won…

in PvP

Posted by: Enokitake.1742

Enokitake.1742

3 of those victories were barely won…

I’d like to see the team composition of the games he barely won versus the games they won largely.

(Teamstacking? + Hard Counter?)