Hammer/Longbow Warrior

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

This build is completely destroying solo queue.
I play on top 50 and everytime a player runs that build you canĀ“t beat him on a 1v1.
Simple as that.

Nerf this in next patch, this is becoming stupid.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Ghrim.6139

Ghrim.6139

What class are you playing? I just made a hammer/longbow warrior last night. I gave as good as I got… But it was my first time playing the setup.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

Then don’t 1v1 them. If you can’t beat them and you know you’re at a disadvantage then engage him with friends.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Join them , its PvP it takes 30 sec to make a char.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Join them , its PvP it takes 30 sec to make a char.

best advice, it’s common sense. if you can’t beat them, then join ’em.

All is vain.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Jackal.8263

Jackal.8263

It is good advice. Instead of crying about it anymore, I decided to make one. SPVP is much more pleasing now.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

Then don’t 1v1 them. If you can’t beat them and you know you’re at a disadvantage then engage him with friends.

so what happens when 5 lb/hm warriors face 5 lb/hm warriors? :s

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Just make one, then make someone else convert—spread the love

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

so what happens when 5 lb/hm warriors face 5 lb/hm warriors? :s

whoever is the fastest to the cap point wins!

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

If you have an issue with a warrior make one and stop QQing about them. Eventually, ARenanet will get the message that shaving around a bald spot doesn’t make the spot go away or painting it doesn’t.

If you are an elementalist, why play it, play warrior, less work and easy kills.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

It’s the same discussion over and over again. Some weeks ago, necro was the “flavor of the month” and you could easiliy find 8 necros against 8 necros in hot joins.
Previously, it was the cantrip elementalist. Earlier, it was the thief. And the list goes on.

Adapt, evolve. I personally find useful kitening them.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

Since roles are not clearly defined in the way GW2 was built, like a trinity MMO, a 1 class per team in solo and team Q would make sense so that FOTM doesn’t dominate

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

If you have an issue with a warrior make one and stop QQing about them. Eventually, ARenanet will get the message that shaving around a bald spot doesn’t make the spot go away or painting it doesn’t.

If you are an elementalist, why play it, play warrior, less work and easy kills.

I’d rather not play that play something boring as hell.

It’d be like if all the skill based and rewarding champs/heroes in LoL/DotA were nerfed to oblivion and only the faceroll stuff was good. Ugh.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

If you think Hammer/LB is destroying soloQ, you haven’t seen the new build that has been floating around. The other build is so broken you’d be lucky to get the warrior to even 90% hp before you’re downed. Once it gets more popular, Anet will really have to rethink their approach to balancing warriors.

Edit: I did not mention the details of the other build on purpose. Don’t want it spreading too much.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

If you think Hammer/LB is destroying soloQ, you haven’t seen the new build that has been floating around. The other build is so broken you’d be lucky to get the warrior to even 90% hp before you’re downed. Once it gets more popular, Anet will really have to rethink their approach to balancing warriors.

Edit: I did not mention the details of the other build on purpose. Don’t want it spreading too much.

^ Shouts.

Everyone in the top 100 already knows about it.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Just make one until ArenaNet finally realizes it’s an issue and gets to fixing it. Hammer warrior right now is even more disgustingly OP than signet ranger was back in beta.

Hammer/Longbow Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

It’s the same discussion over and over again. Some weeks ago, necro was the “flavor of the month” and you could easiliy find 8 necros against 8 necros in hot joins.
Previously, it was the cantrip elementalist. Earlier, it was the thief. And the list goes on.

Adapt, evolve. I personally find useful kitening them.

Agreed. Each month it is just another profession asked to be nerfed..we wanted thief nerfed..now we complain they got nerfed too hard. We wanted ele nerfed and then we complained ele got nerfed too hard. We wanted necro nerf,..they got minor nerfs..we still grumble..we wanted warriors viable..now we want them nerfed…tune in next month when we say they got nerfed too hard…tune in next year when it will be, “Pvp is too hard..we want it nerfed.”

1% of people who bought guild wars 2 play pvp regularly according to their statics. Why even think about balancing a game around 1% of its population when the other 99% are cool with it.