Here's MMR Hell

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Didn’t someone on these forums make a guild ETS (End the Streak) for that very purpose? Seems worth a shot.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

So, here’s a radical idea. If you believe you are in “MMR Hell” due to being queued up with a bad team, why not make a group with the other people in MMR hell and queue as a premade? Should be an easy win if you’re all really skilled players who are just held back by your teammates.

This right here. Only problem is finding the ones on the right classes who play at the right times.

Pretty sure you could get some responses if you ask in map chat “Who else is in MMR hell?”. Good luck with that. =P

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

So, here’s a radical idea. If you believe you are in “MMR Hell” due to being queued up with a bad team, why not make a group with the other people in MMR hell and queue as a premade? Should be an easy win if you’re all really skilled players who are just held back by your teammates.

Really weird how most good ppl seem to be stuck in MMR hell

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: godsie.2864

godsie.2864

Didn’t someone on these forums make a guild ETS (End the Streak) for that very purpose? Seems worth a shot.

Its a NA guild so not good for EU unless they have changed and have enough EU players
I tried before but ofc could not play with them

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

This right here. Only problem is finding the ones on the right classes who play at the right times.

Luckily Anet gives players five character slots so everyone should have three available classes to play.

I have more than that, once for preordering HoT and another free one. I have engineer but have no PvP experience on it whereas my guardian and warrior have gathered so much dust I haven’t even touched them PvP wise in three years. Then certain playstyles don’t appeal to certain players.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Luckily Anet gives players five character slots so everyone should have three available classes to play.

I have more than that, once for preordering HoT and another free one. I have engineer but have no PvP experience on it whereas my guardian and warrior have gathered so much dust I haven’t even touched them PvP wise in three years. Then certain playstyles don’t appeal to certain players.

Yep. But why are people doing leagues? For fun? For the legendary backpack? If it’s for the legendary backpack then they have to realize that they will need to play on three classes. What are they expecting? To progres most of the way on their main class and then carried on the other two?

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Here’s a picture of MMR Hell. I’ve won 1 of 8 games this a.m. In my most recent match, ( 335-501,) I was placed on a 5 Sapphire PuG. Our opponents were 3 Ruby and 2 Sapphire.
I get placed on a team that is very much pre set to lose, then I get punished for losing.

This is also an interesting bit of evidence that population is low. The matchmaker is matching me, ( T3 Sapphire,) against Ruby players. I’d argue it’s a direct result of the matchmaking.

not that bad

i have been placed in a full team of sapphire while my opponent team is a full ruby
won it but….only one pip…..

well, conclusion from all those related matches, lower vs higher while winning the higher….is….bad players are carried up there by bias system while good players r slaughtering each other over the higher rank

btw, i had a match where my team of ruby broke a team of diamond……with a score gap
the diamond dont deserve their rank

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Sapphire t3-4 seems to an area a lot of players start getting very mixed results.

You’re not the only person who has noticed this.

In my first 40 games I was sitting 36 wins-4 losses. That got me to tier 4 sapphire. At this point it took me some time to escape it. My recorded looked like win-lose-win-lose-win-win-lose-win-lose-lose-win-lose. Eventually some of my guild were experiencing the same thing at the same division/tier, so we grouped and coasted to ruby.

This is an anecdotal at best, but having a win rate of 87ish% at T4 sapphire one would think the MMR would have placed me with the ‘better’ players according to what people believe currently. However once I had the double loss (still would have been on 86ish% win rate) I was being teamed with people who would double cap home, not communicate pre match, wouldn’t alt swap, continuously pushed far to lose, never made use of mini map assistance I ping them…basically all the stuff that frustrates you when you know the match is winnable with co-ordination.

I don’t seriously believe the MMR places ‘Winners with winners’ and ‘losers with losers’ perse". I suspect from the limited evidence, that sapphire T4 is where MMR system struggles to make better matches. We could refer to sapphire T4 as the skilled, but casual tipping point. It is here that a skilled casual player now needs to lift their game considerably to consistently have a solid win ratio.

The big problem is a player lifting their game massively still can’t successfully carry 2-3 other players who’s mindset is still that of the skilled casual who’s game tactics aren’t evolving.

The evolving/grouping players move on, and this leaves a pool of low MMR sapphire players to battle it out. So what happens when a low MMR sapphire team gets beaten by another low MMR sapphire team?..one teams MMR drops even lower, and the other teams MMR still remains low. This forms a bigger issue in that nobody is now enjoying the sapphire T4-T5 experience..it has literally become the bad vs the ugly for many matches where luck or fluke becomes the biggest deciding factor, because as stated above..an evolving player can’t carry 2-3 others who just aren’t learning that the division curve just got steeper. Loses will slide you down that steep curve faster, and wins only push you up that steep curve marginally.

this is what players are calling MMR hell. It is also the area anet should look at when making changes for future seasons. It is probably the area where tiers can now be lost would be a good implement so it begins to break groupings of players up. The casual will titter totter at low sapphire, the evolving and progressive players will move beyond it and eventually these two players types won’t end up being a mixed group with each other anymore.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Kirito.2153

Kirito.2153

to be honest, current ruby/diamond players are mostly trashs as well. I hit legendray with in the first 3 weeks. I started to play my friend’s wife’s amber account recently and que with my friend who is currently at ruby.So we are queued with ruby/diamond players. All i did is fight against 2~3 players alone or farm single player one by one at far for the whole match.
Your post doent state that you are better than other ruby players but a rage person who blame your teammates for loses

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m trying to make a couple of points, one practical and a bit more philosophical.

It may be that I “belong” in Sapphire. If I entertain that for a moment; I’m currently stuck at the season 3 requirements for the wings. Yes of course I’m playing for the shiny. I’m certainly not playing for fun being crushed repeatedly. If the system holds me in Sapphire, then I have no motivation to play. It’s not fun to be run over and I have no chance at getting the shiny. When enough people realize this, there won’t be population to support your “competitive” game.

By definition, competitive games require that there be a relatively even chance for both or all sides at the start. Stacking the deck for one side eliminates “competition.”

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

I’m trying to make a couple of points, one practical and a bit more philosophical.

It may be that I “belong” in Sapphire. If I entertain that for a moment; I’m currently stuck at the season 3 requirements for the wings. Yes of course I’m playing for the shiny. I’m certainly not playing for fun being crushed repeatedly. If the system holds me in Sapphire, then I have no motivation to play. It’s not fun to be run over and I have no chance at getting the shiny. When enough people realize this, there won’t be population to support your “competitive” game.

By definition, competitive games require that there be a relatively even chance for both or all sides at the start. Stacking the deck for one side eliminates “competition.”

I don’t believe the system is holding you in sapphire. That being said, make a full 5 man team. There are plenty of people trapped by the man in lower divisions than they should be. There are plenty in this thread that are also stuck and if you all group up, you’ll easily get all the shinies you want.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

“Yes of course I’m playing for the shiny.”

You and I both know that isn’t true. Do the top pros play merely for the prizes? I think you better think it over.

" I’m certainly not playing for fun being crushed repeatedly."

Try unranked. You can get some much needed practice in. Where in your game do you feel you’re weak? It is better to practice one kick 10,000 times than it is 10,000 kicks only once.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

is mesmer / chrono your main in sPvP ?

what
- specs lines
- traits
- weapons
- skills (healing utilities elite)
- sigils
- amulet
- runes

you use ?

how is your opening mid play style ?
who do you target ?

how many times do you get downed and defeated in every single match ?
how many times do you down and cleave out / stomp opponents in every single match ?

etc

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: rwolf.9571

rwolf.9571

I think taking a long break is a a good way to get back in. I was stuck in T3-4 emerald for a week, later finally made it into sapphire, then took a 3 week break. Resetting my outlook on pvp.

I came back to a 9 game winstreak looking at it from a different perspective. (either that, all the good player base moved on or quit. Leaving easy matches?)

Main change in my play style was play to carry. And recognize which people on your team is making bad decisions. And try to counter that best way possible. I was in true MMR hell, but it is possible to climb out of that hole and end up with winstreaks.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Tenebria.7239

Tenebria.7239

I think taking a long break is a a good way to get back in. I was stuck in T3-4 emerald for a week, later finally made it into sapphire, then took a 3 week break. Resetting my outlook on pvp.

I came back to a 9 game winstreak looking at it from a different perspective. (either that, all the good player base moved on or quit. Leaving easy matches?)

Main change in my play style was play to carry. And recognize which people on your team is making bad decisions. And try to counter that best way possible. I was in true MMR hell, but it is possible to climb out of that hole and end up with winstreaks.

You do realize you decayed your rating up for three weeks right?

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

not everybody is meant to make it to legendary

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

If not everyone is meant to make it to legendary, why did ANET claim that everyone could win the wings?

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

If not everyone is meant to make it to legendary, why did ANET claim that everyone could win the wings?

because most people can make it to ruby.

Ithilwen,

what mesmer build are you running?

how is your play style ?

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

And this my friends is the problem; ppl having a grindlike mindset while trying to ascend a what is meant to be competetive ladder/division system.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

I play a chronophantasma condition Mesmer. sc/sh and staff. In my most recent match I never died and dealt just over 1/2 million damage. That’s right up there with what is alleged to be “good” play. See below stats on my most recent match.

Attachments:

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

You do realize you decayed your rating up for three weeks right?

How do you mean?

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

Thing is, we still need to see how you actually play in the game. We don’t know what your rotations are like. Are you defending points, helping the team fight, backcapping etc

For all we know, you and your team could be just staying at mid, fighting a never ending battle against the enemy team, that have an engi, ele and druid sat there.

(edited by Zynt.5769)

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

I just met yet another alt farmer. 400 ap and plays like an ESL player. Running an Asura scrapper. Great skill and map rotation, excellent team support and impossible for me to beat 1v1.

He took 5 pips from me before I friended him so I could queue dodge.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Zynt.5769

There’s a problem right there. You’re engaging a Scrapper 1v1. If you’re holding a point and a Scrapper comes along, sure you can stale mate them, to prevent them decapping your point.

Likewise, you can go far and prevent a Scrapper from capping the point for a bit, but you shouldn’t be trying to kill them 1v1. It sounds like you need to know when to/not to engage certain classes.

Again though, you’re ignoring the requests to show us how you actually play, so no one can actually help you where you need to improve in your gameplay.

(edited by Zynt.5769)

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

Actually they were typically mid. Given the way the community acts, there is no way I am going to offer a video of my gameplay. That would just be asking to be mocked, regardless of how well I played.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Zynt.5769

Another person insisted he was the only one in his team playing well. That his team mates were the ones causing him to keep losing games. When he finally recorded himself, people pointed out all the mistakes he was making. Things that were actually contributing to his team losing.

The community didn’t say “HAHAHA YOU SUCK N00B!”, they pointed out what he was doing wrong and told him what he should’ve done in those situations.

Your current attitude is very similar. Insisting you’re good and should be advancing up in the divisions. Refusing to show people how you play, but insisting that you’re playing really well, is basically saying to us, one of two things.

1) You’re not playing as good as you say you are, but don’t want to admit it to the community.

2) Arrogance. Basically refusing to listen to constructive feedback on how to improve yourself.

Sorry if that seems harsh, but there’s no easier way to say it. There’s really no use in making multiple threads, if you’re not going to listen to the feedback people give you.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

Constructive feedback would be welcome. The vast majority of the feedback I’ve gotten has been one variation or another of “you suck, l2p.” A pro player recently posted that I was in “the bottom 2%” of players. He has never seen me in a match, to the best of my knowledge.

I’ve never claimed to be a high level player. My point is and has been; For a competitive game, I need to be matched with people of similar skill level. The current season deliberately matches me against teams of people considered more skillful. In other words, it stacks the deck against my team. Then to top it off, punishes me for having lost a game I was intended to lose.

That is not logical, fair or competitive.

Mesmerising Girl

(edited by Ithilwen.1529)

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: DutchRiders.2871

DutchRiders.2871

The system doesn’t hold you in sapphire, you’re attitude and repeatedly shown stuborness to improve holds you from getting out of sapphire. If somebody like Chaith was willing to look at my plays I wouldn’t hesitate and immediately install a recording program. If you at this point belong in sapphire make sure that you improve and belong in ruby. Some friends and guildies play ranked for the same reason as you do, that backpiece. They was losing alot so I said go play this necro build and gave m some tips on rotations and stuff, now they are frigging diamond with straight winstreaks through sapphire and ruby, mind you they are not above average pvp players by a longshot neither am I. Now imagine a frigging proleague finalist looking at ya plays, you would be legendary by now.

Ya know what a blow out is? Yesterday on forrest I played a match with 5 diamonds vs 5 other diamonds, my team won with 500 vs 50, and judging from their lv of play its a miracle how they even got 50 points ( maybe beast twice?).

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

If Chaith sincerely offered me constructive feedback, I would gratefully accept it. Based on our interaction so far, I seriously doubt that’s going to happen.

As to “stuborness to improve” (sic) I’ve been breaking my kitten over a period of years trying to get better at Mesmer. You’re simply wrong there.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Zynt.5769

If Chaith sincerely offered me constructive feedback, I would gratefully accept it. Based on our interaction so far, I seriously doubt that’s going to happen.

As to “stuborness to improve” (sic) I’ve been breaking my kitten over a period of years trying to get better at Mesmer. You’re simply wrong there.

As Bruce Lee said “When you put water into a cup, the water becomes the cup. When you put water into a kettle, the water becomes the kettle. Be like water”.

You need to be flowing like water throughout each game. The situations you encounter are going to be very different. Being able to flow and adapt to those situations on the fly, is a crucial skill to have. Lets say you go far for example. You see a Scrapper sitting on the point. This means you can outnumber his team elsewhere.

Also being a Mesmer, this would mean you could drop a portal at mid, approach the Scrapper, place the 2nd portal and warp back to mid. This would force the Scrapper to then either go to mid and help his team, but then leave far open for you to portal back to and cap the point, or make him stay at far so you can’t cap it via the portal.

I understand that you’re frustrated about the losing streak. You’ve set your goal as the legendary backpiece. You’ve encountered a block that is preventing you from getting to that goal. The more this block is in the way, the more frustrated you’re becoming.

First, I’d change your goal to something more relaxed. Set your goal as this. To play. If your goal is something as simple as to just play the game, then you’ll be in a much better state of mind. You say that you play for 10 hours, with losing streaks accross those 10 hours. That can’t be good for your mental health (or physical health) and it’ll be causing your performance in-game to drop.

Also, I say this in as respectable a way as I can. Perhaps changing your attitude on the forums, would generate more constructive responses from the community.

(edited by Zynt.5769)

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

question,

how many kills (from the end match scoreboard, including own stomps and dps assisted stomps) you have,

in games you lost,
in games you won.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: DutchRiders.2871

DutchRiders.2871

Some people cannot improve on their own, which is why you need others to look at ya game play and watch live streams, I took notes from how Phantaram plays revenant and it has gotten me to Legendary and now diamond (Don’t care about getting to legendary anymore). Post a video, think about the advice other players give you and put it in ya gameplay. You have been trying to improve, however you are stubborn to ‘actually’ improve. So wut if chaith cracks a few jokes, shame on him. As long as some reactions provide you with solid advice to work with you can improve.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

Actually they were typically mid. Given the way the community acts, there is no way I am going to offer a video of my gameplay. That would just be asking to be mocked, regardless of how well I played.

So far the people who offered up videos haven’t been mocked. Unfortunately, those videos did validate that their play was not of a high enough level to be claiming MMR hell is what has been keeping them down. I suspect the same would be true if you posted a video.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Zynt.5769

So far the people who offered up videos haven’t been mocked. Unfortunately, those videos did validate that their play was not of a high enough level to be claiming MMR hell is what has been keeping them down. I suspect the same would be true if you posted a video.

I imagine you’re probably right. The only way we’ll know, is if we see gameplay. Just so you’re aware Ithilwen, we are here to help you. We’re not here to talk down to you.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

I have never made a gameplay video. However, a player who’s skill I respect has graciously agreed to review a video. So, I will make one, it may take some time to work out the kinks to do that.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Zynt.5769

That’s a good decision Ithilwen. It’s also good to record gameplay, for your own records. If you watch your own footage after you’ve finished a game, you’ll start to see things on your own, that you could improve.

I’d also suggest that when you’re playing, constantly say to yourself why you’re doing, what you’re doing. So if you’re capping close at start, in your mind say something like “I’m going to close, to cap the point for our team, while they go to mid. I’m keeping an eye out for the enemy thief, that might be trying to push close. Now I’m going to mid, because the team fight is there and the enemy thief also showed up there..”.

That’s just a very basic example, but you get what I mean.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

I did in fact make a recording of my first match, as soon as I had my recorder running. Now I just have to figure out where to send it. Some moments I’m not proud of, but it’s a good sample of how I play.

-Edit- Chaith, I would be interested and grateful to hear your feedback.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Engel.6029

Engel.6029

Make a youtube account and upload it.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I did in fact make a recording of my first match, as soon as I had my recorder running. Now I just have to figure out where to send it. Some moments I’m not proud of, but it’s a good sample of how I play.

-Edit- Chaith, I would be interested and grateful to hear your feedback.

you can use some video software such as windows movie maker (basic but works) or virtual dub (a bit advanced) to decompress your video if the raw video file is too large and takes too long to upload to youtube.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

As requested, here’s the video link. I show my build after the match. This is the first match I played once I had the computer set up to record, for better or for worse.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

As requested, here’s the video link. I show my build after the match. This is the first match I played once I had the computer set up to record, for better or for worse.

video is private XD

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

Sorry, fixed, I think. I’ve never uploaded a video to the net before.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

I see all the “elitists” were right.

HoD
Lyyneheim

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean. Care to elaborate?

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

Not finished watching, I’ll update this comment as I go.

1. Rebind your keys. Personally, the right side of my skill bar is bound as 6, q, e, z, x.

2. You take a little too long to make decisions. See 5:40.

3. You aren’t pressuring enough. This is actually a decent summary of the whole video.

4. Learn to use Portal.

5. WAYYY too slow rotations. Use Staff 2 while facing backwards or even Blink to get places faster, please.

6. Using Staff 2 wrong many times…it’s really putting you in places where you are making it hard for yourself to pressure the enemy.

7. 6:50…you just shattered two of your higher CD shatters with no clones.

8. 12:20 Why are you going far??? Look at the points, you can win if you just all hold home.

9. 5:10 What is up with that? Your teammate nearly got stomped while you almost failed to pressure enough while you had 1) shatters ready and 2) distortion for safe stomp ready.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

(edited by BeepBoopBop.5403)

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

I’m listening. My left hand is injured and isn’t terribly dexterous. I use a razer naga epic and all keys except f5 are bound to it.

My left mostly trades with the right for movement.

Mesmerising Girl

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

Now I don’t play Mesmer but at around 12:34 of the video your shield mostly whiffed and only interrupted because the guardian got careless. You also wasted your shield 4 move when it’d be better to save it for a big burst like the traps. You were also clicking your moves which is very slow and inefficient.

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

1st thing i see is no portal
2nd thing is ur whole team has poor map control, cap only to be decapped.
3rd thing is u have problem fighting that dh in 1v1, especially when that dh is engaging and did not have piror traps set so you only fighting against one set of traps.
4th thing is as beep mentioned, u eyepower too long at that part

ur current playstyle wont reach diamond
not becoz diamond is that strong, i managed to 1v2 diamond and down them using mes. im ruby btw. is just that mes is strong if u know how. of course, there r some classes that r hard to fight. trap dh isn’t one of those and mes shld dominate it.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

You take far too long to make a decision. It feels like you’re actively trying to figure out your next step.

Too much backpeddling.

Not much teamfight presence.

No portal.

In general, your reaction time and mechanics are a bit lacking.

Sometimes, you dodge randomly for no apparent reason.

Sometimes you click your skills. What?

Most of the time you very blatantly keyboard turn. Don’t do it. It’s too slow.

I’ve also noticed the keyboard turning and skill clicking happens mostly in fights. It feels as though you can’t keep track of too many things at once.

Your rotations could be a little cleaner and more proactive. Your moas could have been more impactful too.

That’s what I gleaned after the first watch on your vid. I feel as though you would’ve lost that match if the enemy team wasn’t 3 DH and a thief. More or less what I expected from sapphire.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Here's MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Not finished watching, I’ll update this comment as I go.

1. Rebind your keys. Personally, the right side of my skill bar is bound as 6, q, e, z, x.

2. You take a little too long to make decisions. See 5:40.

3. You aren’t pressuring enough. This is actually a decent summary of the whole video.

4. Learn to use Portal.

5. WAYYY too slow rotations. Use Staff 2 while facing backwards or even Blink to get places faster, please.

6. Using Staff 2 wrong many times…it’s really putting you in places where you are making it hard for yourself to pressure the enemy.

7. 6:50…you just shattered two of your higher CD shatters with no clones.

8. 12:20 Why are you going far??? Look at the points, you can win if you just all hold home.

9. 5:10 What is up with that? Your teammate nearly got stomped while you almost failed to pressure enough while you had 1) shatters ready and 2) distortion for safe stomp ready.

Can’t emphasize this enough. Staff 2 use and lack of pressure annoyed me throughout the whole video.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)