Hi what is heart of the mist?

in PvP

Posted by: DayDream.6381

DayDream.6381

I’m a PVE player and I just use this area to get to lions arch fast with the portal. So I come to heart of the mists often but I see that there is nobody every there, what is it used for????

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

Heart of the Mists is the “PvP-Lobby” where your sPvP items are stored, where you can change your sPvP-Build (Traits, Utilities, Skins, Runes, Sigills).
You can practice there PvP on several “Training NPCs” or buy stuff from glory.

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

I’m a PVE player and I just use this area to get to lions arch fast with the portal. So I come to heart of the mists often but I see that there is nobody every there, what is it used for????

You made it too obvious with that line. 4/10

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

It should actually be the Hall of Heroes, lore-wise. Another thing they screwed up.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Since hotjoins/custom arenas/solo arenas/team arenas can all be accessed from anywhere now, there’s no reason to be in the mists unless you are changing your build. So the number of people in the mists is roughly equal to the number of people from your server who are currently changing their PvP build. Good try.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

2/10 DDD- would not get trolled again.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

Since hotjoins/custom arenas/solo arenas/team arenas can all be accessed from anywhere now, there’s no reason to be in the mists unless you are changing your build. So the number of people in the mists is roughly equal to the number of people from your server who are currently changing their PvP build. Good try.

What would main-PvP players do in PvE with their lvl 2 characters? Lol. No point at leaving it.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

It should actually be the Hall of Heroes, lore-wise. Another thing they screwed up.

But it isn’t in the actual Hall of Heroes…

The great forum duppy.

in PvP

NevirSayDie.6235

What would main-PvP players do in PvE with their lvl 2 characters? Lol. No point at leaving it.

I hear you. I don’t really play anything except PvP so I’m sometimes in the mists in between matches. Still, you can join a team/solo queue from a hotjoin or custom arena, so my point was basically that there’s no reason for anyone to be in the mists unless they’re away from keyboard or changing their build. Or I suppose if they just don’t want to do anything else.

in PvP

Posted by: Cyhann.2609

Cyhann.2609

Wrong, many people are waiting there, some even are just chilling there and stuff.

in PvP

NevirSayDie.6235

Wrong, many people are waiting there, some even are just chilling there and stuff.

Deepest apologies. I’ll rescind my statement and offer up this revised version: “The number of people in the mists is roughly equal to the number of people from your server who are currently changing their PvP build, or just chilling there.”

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

that’s assuming they wanted any ties with gw1 pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

This is wrong. The Hall of Heroes is a location in the Mists. So is the Heart of the Mists. The two have no other connection.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in PvP

Posted by: Psychogene.6780

Psychogene.6780

The heart of the mist is a place of relaxation, where PVE players meet up to plan their PVE adventures. Once they have tried on the clothes they want to obtain they step back into the PVE world, free of charge!

in PvP

Posted by: leungclj.4915

leungclj.4915

The heart of the mist is a place of relaxation, where PVE players meet up to plan their PVE adventures. Once they have tried on the clothes they want to obtain they step back into the PVE world, free of charge!

+1

in PvP

Gandarel.5091

This is wrong. The Hall of Heroes is a location in the Mists. So is the Heart of the Mists. The two have no other connection.

“In the center of the Mists lies the Rift and, within that, the Hall of Heroes” – since the Heart of the Mists is not mentioned in the lore, ever, only the ‘center of the mists’, and inside that lies the Rift, which contains the Courtyard, The Vault and the Hall of Heroes.

Why would the “Heart of the Mists” would be a ruined Ascalonian structure-mass anyways? Is this really the heart of everything? Don’t make me rofl.

Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: Flamfloz.6732

Flamfloz.6732

You know I’ve been thinking about this idea…

That basically people going to Lion’s Arch using the exit portal from the Mists should pay “100 glory points” to pass through.

You’re not playing PvP, then pay your bloody copper/silver fee like you should!

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

It’s sad place where spvp only players stand around waiting for 10 minute queues to pop.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

You know I’ve been thinking about this idea…

That basically people going to Lion’s Arch using the exit portal from the Mists should pay “100 glory points” to pass through.

You’re not playing PvP, then pay your bloody copper/silver fee like you should!

Can we do this?… I’d honestly like to see the PVE heros squirm a little.. why do they get to walk through our mists like it’s their personal hearthstone?

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Heart of the Mist? More like FART of the Mist amirite.

No but seriously that place is ugly

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Its a place where hope comes to die

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

For making ppl ask themselves why are they still there instead of playing something else…that’s the main use…and sometimes as a pvp lobby…

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Heart of the mists is a place pve ers go when they want to get to lions arch for free.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Here lies…. the Courtyard…..the Hall of Heroes.

…………..

\starts crying

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Archaon.6245

It’s ok…i really don’t want to see something related to hoh into this kitten, that was a great place with many good memories, leave hom as it is…a sad, anonymous place with less ppl everyday…

(edited by Archaon.6245)