Holy kitten trinity.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

This happens because conditions have no mitigation, no stat that reduces its damage, no boon that reduces its damage, so you spec for a bunker with condition power you will have a lot of defense and offence, this will not be balanced until conditions gets a proper stat and a boon that reduces their effective damage, until then conditions will be the bettet option.

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: The Boz.2038

The Boz.2038

Necros can literally aim their mouse on a point and press 1-2-3-4-5 and do a lot of AoE condition damage.

You have no idea how a necro rotation works, do you?

Actually burning is equivalent to 12.42 stacks of bleeding. Making it an extremely easy application that does a lot of damage with nothing near the same effort required to get the damage out of bleeding.

Bleeding = (0.05 * Condition Damage) + (0.5 * Level) + 2.5 per stack per second
Burning = (0.25 * Condition Damage) + (4 * Level) + 8 damage per second

With 1500 condition damage, bleeding would tick for 117, burning would tick for 703, IE 6.16 bleeds.

The amount of noob in this thread is strong. I have yet to read a single solid argument that isn’t wrong from the “conditions is OP” side.
Epidemic reapplies condition burst, indeed.
Please, for the love of god… you don’t need to roll the class at all, really, just take five minutes to read up on the class and the skills on the wiki… your tears will vanish soon after, I promise.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: sid.9870

sid.9870

To quote myself, And no, I didnt read your full post, because it was allround bullkitten and paragraphs about necro and engi were enough to proove that, now I read paragraph about ranger and I rest my case.

I read his full post, and the next one – and its still bs.

PvP needs heavy redesign in damage department, along with toning down access to conditions along with the cleanses. This way, power damage will not kill instantly and teams will seek condition pressure (pressure, non-lethal pressure from aoe, or wearing-down single target condi bursts) to speed up the killing process.
When killing requires some team effort and coordination, it’ll be alright.

Hi Im Sid,
Absolute Nonsense [prrr]

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

Been waiting a long time for that to happen… :/

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

PvP needs heavy redesign in damage department, along with toning down access to conditions along with the cleanses. This way, power damage will not kill instantly and teams will seek condition pressure (pressure, non-lethal pressure from aoe, or wearing-down single target condi bursts) to speed up the killing process.

I am not sure if it is the only viable route, but it sure looks attractive and much more in line with my experience from GW1.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Defektive.7283

Defektive.7283

Good thing condi Warriors aren’t getting attention yet. Combustive Shot aoe fire field can do 8k damage and its aoe. How to kill a Warrior? Kite him. But kill yourself in the process when you’ve got torment constantly being reapplied. If it stacks up to 5 and you keep moving. It will do a cool 6k damage. Dont mind the quickest application of bleeds of any class either. That’s not a problem. I’ll kite him. Even though i’ll be immoblized in a fire field with bleeds and torment taking chunks of my health similar to how a burst class would take your health down. Borderline overpowerd Condi Warriors and the other classes take the limelight. Fine with me!

Condi Warrior not viable in s/tPvP

tPvP Warrior
http://www.twitch.tv/defektive
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Copenhagen.7015

Copenhagen.7015

Good thing condi Warriors aren’t getting attention yet. Combustive Shot aoe fire field can do 8k damage and its aoe. How to kill a Warrior? Kite him. But kill yourself in the process when you’ve got torment constantly being reapplied. If it stacks up to 5 and you keep moving. It will do a cool 6k damage. Dont mind the quickest application of bleeds of any class either. That’s not a problem. I’ll kite him. Even though i’ll be immoblized in a fire field with bleeds and torment taking chunks of my health similar to how a burst class would take your health down. Borderline overpowerd Condi Warriors and the other classes take the limelight. Fine with me!

Eh that’s just your opinion. Sorry it don’t have any stuns.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Hawatak.8049

Hawatak.8049

Necromancer, Ranger, Ingineer, you pointed the problems of the meta :p +1 to this thread.

Sangoria

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Defektive.7283

Don’t need stuns to be viable, need consistent pressure to be viable.

Condi Warrior takes to long to make a full impact. Unlike Necros or Engis who can front-load conditions immediately for spike, Warriors have to get into the thick of battle to provide their highest Condi spike (Bleed).

That means you’re taking considerable AoE cleave to provide a spike of 1 condition. Compared to other condi classes who can AoE condition from a range to avoid spike, and apply 3+ at once.

Condi Warrior doesn’t work in tPvP mi amor. Atleast, not at a high level.

tPvP Warrior
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

Condi Warrior takes to long to make a full impact. Unlike Necros or Engis who can front-load conditions immediately for spike, Warriors have to get into the thick of battle to provide their highest Condi spike (Bleed).

That means you’re taking considerable AoE cleave to provide a spike of 1 condition. Compared to other condi classes who can AoE condition from a range to avoid spike, and apply 3+ at once.

Yeah, it doesn’t apply enough different conditions to pressure their cleanses at a fast enough rate to be viable in top tier pvp where almost every team has a shout guardian. It falls into the same category as bleed caltrop thief — fun, but leave it in hotjoin.

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Elegant Avenger.8042

Elegant Avenger.8042

Yeah Poxxia, it definitely isn’t as trivial as I made it sound. I just tend to think it takes way more coordination to pull off clean spikes than just pressuring enemies down with AoE.

And to The Boz, I even said that pressing 1-2-3-4-5 isn’t the most effective way to do it. But the staff skills on necromancer can literally be spammed like that if you wanted to, and it would still be fairly effective.

(edited by Elegant Avenger.8042)

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: forrae.6708

forrae.6708

Anyway, to get back to the point: There is a very large difference between what a class can do, what they actually accomplish. The strengths that the OP listed, when not simply incorrect, are the kinds of things you can only pull off against noobs and the training golems. I main the engineer and necro myself, and I easily lose half of my fights because, contrary to popular belief, these classes aren’t some overpowered faceroll. Even when running condition builds, half of the opponents I end up battling have enough cleansing to wash away any damage I’d try to inflict. It is incredibly rare for me to pull off a full length fear chain (rare being I’ve only managed it once), I can’t maintain permanent poison against players because half the poison skills miss or can’t be fired off, burning takes forever to kill other players because it only stacks in duration. As a necro I get focus fired because there’s no way to defend myself. As an engineer I have to sacrifice quite a bit to accomplish a spotty vigor uptime, and half the time I just get controlled due to a lack of useful stun breakers.

agreed. there’s a reason why i dont usually roll condition necro when im not with a full team and able to easily communicate. you seriously just get focused down and killed way to easily. conditions are slow, and even if you take all the survivability possible, its still just not always enough. necros dont have the same bag of tricks that many other classes have, and if you’re a condition necro, you have very little defense without having to sacrifice utilities.
as for the fear chains, ive only managed it once as well, and it was on someone who was manning the sky cannon (feared for at least 10 seconds, ran right off.). an actually moving, target that is focusing on you is a bit trickier to get the necessary situation to actually fear them for more than a few seconds (place spectral wall behind, mark of reaper on them, etc.) and on top of that, it isn’t difficult to just stun break out of the fears and nuke the necro. thats not to say a well placed reapers mark or spectral wall cant be effective, but it isnt the full on 10+ second fear you want, its enough to just try to get away or take an upper hand.

thugged out since cubscouts

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Poxxia.1547

I think my biggest gripe with people complaining about the current meta (even if I agree) is when it comes from someone who has a huge bias for burst-builds and find it to be right/ok, that berserker-jewel is only a viable option for very few classes … which usually includes their own. I don’t mind berserker-jewel, but then give all classes equal, viable access to it, before you begin complaining about the condi-meta.

Coming up with an argument, that thieves need to have 14k hp to be viable is imho the wrong way to argue, since I find it to be an obscure situation, that this option is only viable for some classes in the first place. Imho that amulet shouldn’t be there if it isn’t a viable option for all classes … it is too extreme for that, and imho it promotes the condi-meta rather than prevent it.

As it is now, I can’t really find a viable burst build for ranger, engie or necro. I would love to have viable options, but if you just wish conditions brought back to being utility or plain useless, some of these classes are left in the gutter. Basically where some of you feel you are now … and where necro’s were for quite a bit.
No one wants that … for anyone.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: xev.9476

xev.9476

Blood Red Arachnid: the voice of reason.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

And to The Boz, I even said that pressing 1-2-3-4-5 isn’t the most effective way to do it. But the staff skills on necromancer can literally be spammed like that if you wanted to, and it would still be fairly effective.

The staff is not the condition weapon. The scepter/dagger is the condition weapon set. Staff is for utility. Most use all the 2-5 skillss at the same time because outside of utility (chill, three condi cleanse, fear), it has very little to offer, so they pop cooldowns and switch back to the damage set as soon as possible.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

Shame so very few choose to listen to him, or even debate the points he brings up. All of the replies I say are basically “No, you are wrong, it is OP. I just said so, so it must be true.”

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

you seriously just get focused down and killed way to easily. conditions are slow, and even if you take all the survivability possible, its still just not always enough. necros dont have the same bag of tricks that many other classes have, and if you’re a condition necro, you have very little defense without having to sacrifice utilities.

And this is it basically. In a team fight, the opposition SHOULD be closing down necro’s since we have lots of offense, not much defense and bugger all escapes. But if you let me sit at the back and apply cc/condi pressure, then that’s your mistake. Good teams don’t make this mistake, much to my chagrin.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

you seriously just get focused down and killed way to easily. conditions are slow, and even if you take all the survivability possible, its still just not always enough. necros dont have the same bag of tricks that many other classes have, and if you’re a condition necro, you have very little defense without having to sacrifice utilities.

And this is it basically. In a team fight, the opposition SHOULD be closing down necro’s since we have lots of offense, not much defense and bugger all escapes. But if you let me sit at the back and apply cc/condi pressure, then that’s your mistake. Good teams don’t make this mistake, much to my chagrin.

You need 2-3 people to focus down a necro, between DS and 3-4 fear a necro never lack defensive skills..stop lying man

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

A necro that wastes all three (yes, three, not four) of his fears on defense will not have them for offense, and vice versa.
Also, DS, lol. 60% extra HP with a utility-less skill bar. Remember the part about necro not having vigor, blocks, invulnerability, evades, etc?

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

A necro that wastes all three (yes, three, not four) of his fears on defense will not have them for offense, and vice versa.
Also, DS, lol. 60% extra HP with a utility-less skill bar. Remember the part about necro not having vigor, blocks, invulnerability, evades, etc?

By the time the necro run out of fear and DS bar completely empty, chances are I’ll be left with 20% HP at most…you don’t get it, a necro with each fear fill you up with 6-7 condition and there is always chill in between them, by the time you manage to clear the first line of conditions you get another line of full stacked condition with another fear…it’s stupid

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Hawatak.8049

I don’t get people saying that Necro is fine. They like feeling OP ?

Sangoria

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

I do think that anet should fire their so called balance team. They simply aren’t competent for the job.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Hawatak.8049

I was afraid to say it lol

Sangoria

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Master of Timespace.2548

Become meta-aware and adapt.

That is, roll a FOTM class and join in the spamming.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Hawatak.8049

PAX tournament is gonna be awesome to watch, really funny to see all these rangers jumping around. Hope people will like it.

Sangoria

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Master of Timespace.2548

PAX tournament is gonna be awesome to watch, really funny to see all these rangers jumping around. Hope people will like it.

Yea and their spirits, lizards, cats and other pets! It’ll be like a Circus in a Zoo!

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Hawatak.8049

I hope the AoE reduction system works also on pets, or maybe they’ll be forced to play Norn so we can see the players.

Sangoria

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Marduh.4603

Marduh.4603

Also, DS, lol. 60% extra HP with a utility-less skill bar.

No. 120%
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/DeathShroud-is-now-base-100-HP/first

Carrion necromancer have 25k hp+ 30 ds. 55k hp. Need more?
Rabid 18k hp + 22k ds. 40k hp 2500 armor.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Legacy.7360

Legacy.7360

Well said OP. It’s been horrendous playing against full Condi Teams and Seeing Terror Necro’s and Spirit Rangers.

Condi’s need some srs looking into Anet. My gawd.

Guardian <3
Dragon
Platinnum – Zerker Guardian

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

transtemporal.2158

You need 2-3 people to focus down a necro, between DS and 3-4 fear a necro never lack defensive skills..stop lying man

Firstly, you only need one stunlock warrior who knows what they’re doing to keep a necro stunned and knocked down, but any CC and burst will do.

Secondly, you get one fear on the staff and one from DS that are on fairly long cooldowns. If you take spectral wall, its at the cost of offense/mobility/escape/defense. That’s 2 fears or 3 with a utility slot. Where are you getting 4 from?

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

He’s probably thinking of the trait that aoe fears when CC’d, which you can’t get on a Dhuumfire build.

So, he’s full of crap.

Necro is very easily killable by 1 class. Thief, warrior, dd ele can still train him to the ground. Phantasm mesmer can do so as well.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

He’s probably thinking of the trait that aoe fears when CC’d, which you can’t get on a Dhuumfire build.

So, he’s full of crap.

Necro is very easily killable by 1 class. Thief, warrior, dd ele can still train him to the ground. Phantasm mesmer can do so as well.

you mean the one trait that fear people when you get CCed? i have it on my dhuumfire build…

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

transtemporal.2158

So, he’s full of crap.

Oh… lol, but Reapers Protection requires 20 in toughness/boon duration line which means you’d need to give up +2% dmg for each condition and 33% scepter duration or corruption recharge or well targeting. One fear per 90 seconds IF you get hit by CC? Meh.

I thought he might be referring to downed2 or nightmare runes, since those are ALWAYS in my fear rotation.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

So, he’s full of crap.

you mean the one trait that fear people when you get CCed? i have it on my dhuumfire build…

You’re either giving up 20 in soul reaping, which means you have garbage for life force generation and are a ripe target for training, or you gave up 20 in curses, so you have no Terror.

Either is a horrible choice.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Zzod.5791

Zzod.5791

So, he’s full of crap.

Oh… lol, but Reapers Protection requires 20 in toughness/boon duration line which means you’d need to give up +2% dmg for each condition and 33% scepter duration or corruption recharge or well targeting. One fear per 90 seconds IF you get hit by CC? Meh.

I thought he might be referring to downed2 or nightmare runes, since those are ALWAYS in my fear rotation.

Not interested enough in this conversation to give an opinion either way about optimized builds, but did see this comment, so I wanted to clarify. You are aware that the +2% dmg for each condition does not affect condition damage at all, and it only affects power based damage? Therefore, it is a very weak trait on a condition necro.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

Firstly, you only need one stunlock warrior who knows what they’re doing to keep a necro stunned and knocked down, but any CC and burst will do.

Secondly, you get one fear on the staff and one from DS that are on fairly long cooldowns. If you take spectral wall, its at the cost of offense/mobility/escape/defense. That’s 2 fears or 3 with a utility slot. Where are you getting 4 from?

I guess you don’t use corrupt boon, as you need stability to survive the onslaught of stun lock warriors..kk, ’nuff said

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Poxxia.1547

I don’t get people saying that Necro is fine. They like feeling OP ?

For how long time did thieves feel their initial burst was fine? For how long time were shatters completely ok (it is still there btw) not to mention shattered strength. Is it strange, that some of the people playing these classes were tired of not having too much escape-options are happy, they are not completely being overrun by an insta-gib anymore?

I do agree with conditions making the game dull, but I find it ridiculous that some mesmers and thieves are being so blind and so biased. Necro’s didn’t even want the first buff they got, although they/we like the recent one. And what aspect of engines are so OP? Knock-backs, fire or is it the feared auto-attack from the scary pistols? I do know exactly why I find engies both strong and fun, but it sure would be nice if people could be more specific.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

The conditions aren’t what is op, they can easily be removed. What’s op is the undying engi’s and ele’s tanking 4 people and never getting downed, perma protection and no-recharge-mass-condition removals on both of those classes is the problem.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Copenhagen.7015

Copenhagen.7015

Longbow isn’t range aoe? With a fire field that’s larger than a capture point? I don’t jump into the middle of a point and try to land my bleeds, that’s just suicide. It might not be the most efficient against the top 5 teams that constantly play each other, but it works for me currently. It’s more viable than a lot of specs/classes currently. Just because it’s not as viable as a condi Necro or condi Engineer doesn’t mean I should give up on it. When I get to that point where it feels like i’m bringing down my team, then i’ll consider what you said. Right now they can count on my mobility, longbow support, and ability to 1v1 spirit rangers siting on far point.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Conan.8046

Conan.8046

Engineer
1) Valkyrie Equipment
And die from conditions for 6-7 seconds. What kind of garbage you write?
True glass cannons, however, can hit for a whole lot more than 6K.
No. Condition bunkers mitigate a lot of damage. But condition burst does same damage + aoe.
2) 700 – burning tick
14000 hp – thief
Burning damage 5% hp in sec. Just 1 condition. Not op. Are you kidding?
3)Half of poison dart volley misses.
So what? So do not permapoison. I’m tired of answering your crowing.
4) Engineer have best confusion access in the game. Another pointless bla bla bla.
5) Hard to use bomb. Seriously? You though believe what you write?

I like this post because it shows how little people actually know.

Valkyrie’s Amulet
Crit +15% Damage
Healing +284
Power +798
Toughness +569

So with that amulet you will being doing condition damage? The only way to keep up burning would be through crits…which is precision again this amulet is short of it…even with fury its very unlikely you will keep it up for 10 seconds.

700 per tick with a non condition amulet…no chance.

Valkyrie amulet is a very poor choice for a condition based build.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Marduh.4603

I like this post because it shows how little people actually know.

Are you stupid? It says here that the Valkyrie Equipment poor substitute Berserker amulet.
And in the following paragraph how much op burning.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Hawatak.8049

The conditions aren’t what is op, they can easily be removed. What’s op is the undying engi’s and ele’s tanking 4 people and never getting downed, perma protection and no-recharge-mass-condition removals on both of those classes is the problem.

I think you’re some patches behind us, stop playing on private server dude.

Sangoria

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Defektive.7283

Longbow isn’t range aoe? With a fire field that’s larger than a capture point? I don’t jump into the middle of a point and try to land my bleeds, that’s just suicide. It might not be the most efficient against the top 5 teams that constantly play each other, but it works for me currently. It’s more viable than a lot of specs/classes currently. Just because it’s not as viable as a condi Necro or condi Engineer doesn’t mean I should give up on it. When I get to that point where it feels like i’m bringing down my team, then i’ll consider what you said. Right now they can count on my mobility, longbow support, and ability to 1v1 spirit rangers siting on far point.

Longbow is great AoE, but when I say viable for tPvP this means that teams will want to bring you over something else.

If you’re doing something 80% as good as another class of comparable skill simply because you’re a Warrior, then a team has less incentive to bring you (hence, less viable).

Longbow does great passive AoE damage (even though Power version of it, not condi scales better and does greater overall damage – spent a few hours with amulet variations to confirm this in excel). But does longbow provide team support other than damage? Necros provide great AoE damage that essentially covers a point, but they can also chain fear and get into a fight without having to much fear of being gibbed.

That’s actually the reason I stopped playing Longbow, even though it feels great from a Solo perspective; when played with a team it lacks in so many important areas that people begin to wonder how effective you are for a team as a whole.

That’s why Condi’s aren’t viable, and Longbow feels strong to a user but isn’t breaking any new ground for a team.

tPvP Warrior
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Defektive.7283

3) Every single condition skills have too huge damage. For example 5 longbow warrior-10k + damage.

^this is sooo wrong!! dont bring up a single skill and say its does too much damage.

-Pin down is on a 25 sec cooldown!! so you cant spam it like necro’s/engie etc can do with conditions

-The bleeding does indeed do nice damage but its on a long duration! 12SEC!! anyone will clense the bleelding after you got pin down + F1 burst..
After that a warrior have to wait again 25sec!!

That skill is fine as it is.. and lol if you do get 10k+ damage from it (only possible on heavy condition spec warrior + 50% bleeding) than you suck playing your char! because you let the bleeding do its job for 18seconds!! LOL! common..

Complain about the heavy condition spammers.. not the hybrid warrior longbow.

No one’s actually complaining about it, we’re discussing it’s viability in a team setting. Two very different things.

tPvP Warrior
Team Blacklisted [Envy]

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

Also, DS, lol. 60% extra HP with a utility-less skill bar.

No. 120%
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/DeathShroud-is-now-base-100-HP/first

Carrion necromancer have 25k hp+ 30 ds. 55k hp. Need more?
Rabid 18k hp + 22k ds. 40k hp 2500 armor.

120% while taking double damage = 60%. Nice try, though.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Hawatak.8049

It’s not really working like that mister The Boz. 120% is 120% even though you take double damage, also i’m not sure you take more damage from conditions (I wasn’t even aware for the double damage part)

Sangoria

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

You don’t take double damage from conditions, only power attacks. I also think retaliation damage is not doubled, but I could be wrong about that.
But how can you say 120% is 120% if you consistently take double damage from attacks? It’s pretty definitely not 120% effective HP…
Do some duration tests in the mists with a full LF; it should take a consistent attacker the same amount of time to burn through your health as he would through your LF (thanks to defeneration) if the LF was truly 120% of your health and you didn’t take double damage.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

60% is now 100% if you didnt know

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

Marduh.4603

You don’t take double damage from conditions, only power attacks. I also think retaliation damage is not doubled, but I could be wrong about that.
But how can you say 120% is 120% if you consistently take double damage from attacks? It’s pretty definitely not 120% effective HP…
Do some duration tests in the mists with a full LF; it should take a consistent attacker the same amount of time to burn through your health as he would through your LF (thanks to defeneration) if the LF was truly 120% of your health and you didn’t take double damage.

Many necromancers say 120% without double damage.
They have tested it.
And you just bla bla bla.

Holy kitten trinity.

in PvP

The Boz.2038

And many necromancers say 120% with double damage. And some still say 60% base.
They have tested it.
And you just bla bla bla.