I don't care if your...

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Dixo.3876

Dixo.3876

algorithm gets the outcome of the match right 95% of the kitten time. I’m tired of being saddled with kitten like this.

Attachments:

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I have noticed a good number of time that my odds of winning are greatly reduced with a 2 thief team…possibly just coincidence but ya

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: kpeatop.9458

kpeatop.9458

pistol pistol thiefs right?

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Lewis Burnell.2493

Lewis Burnell.2493

That team…the squishyness!

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Is it daily Thief Winner?

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Thieves are so OP they broke themselves. lol

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

algorithm gets the outcome of the match right 95% of the kitten time. I’m tired of being saddled with kitten like this.

You got 2 thieves and other Mes, yet you don’t swap class yourself. Don’t complain please.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought swapping classes gives you dishonor these days?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Class-swap-gives-no-win

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: someone.7485

someone.7485

I am not absolutely sure, but I think Dixo only plays mesmer.

You got 2 thieves and other Mes, yet you don’t swap class yourself. Don’t complain please.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Morwath.9817

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought swapping classes gives you dishonor these days?

01/13/15 – January 13th Release Notes : Added an accumulating grace period for disconnects, allowing players to reconnect and finish the game without receiving dishonor or taking a loss.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Why should we even have to change class? The way Anet told us was that class-stacking would be eliminated mostly while solo queue’ing.
Yet, I get stacked teams all the time.
It’s a fault in the matchmaking, not the players.
So ye, we complain because we shouldn’t be the one altering classes, that would defy the way the matchmaking works after all.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Morwath.9817

Why should we even have to change class? The way Anet told us was that class-stacking would be eliminated mostly while solo queue’ing.
So ye, we complain because we shouldn’t be the one altering classes, that would defy the way the matchmaking works after all.

Because MM can’t handle daily class wins. You can’t evenly redistrubute classes to avoid class stacking if it’s daily class and 30% of ppl play it at given time.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

Because MM can’t handle daily class wins. You can’t evenly redistrubute classes to avoid class stacking if it’s daily class and 30% of ppl play it at given time.

Exactly, but does it make it our fault for all this to happen?

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Morwath.9817

Yes and no.
Yes, because it’s up to player what class they are playing and if they are willing to switch when they are allowed to.
No, because Anet reward playing certain classes (daily ones), however it’s again player fault, since it’s not like they have to do it in ranked.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

Yes and no.
Yes, because it’s up to player what class they are playing and if they are willing to switch when they are allowed to.
No, because Anet reward playing certain classes (daily ones), however it’s again player fault, since it’s not like they have to do it in ranked.

Yes but see the bigger picture we’re talking about;
if a player decides to play Mesmer because he wants to and gets grouped up with 3 other mesmers cuz #LELmatchmaking, how is that the fault of the player?
It is the matchmaking settings which are currently set wrong.

I do know together with Class Dailies it’s quite impossible. But this has been happening 24/7, it’s not normal anymore. I can provide you over 100 screenshots with all class stacked solo’ers in match. I always take screenshots of them and collect.

This ain’t normal anymore.
Max 1 class of each in solo q, all I ask.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Morwath.9817

That would mean 10 min ques for non-daily classes and 30 min ques for daily classes.
Swapping is really that kittence youre stacked?

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

That would mean 10 min ques for non-daily classes and 30 min ques for daily classes.

Or remove these “dailies”, problems solved

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

^this

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Morwath.9817

It won’t solve anything, because then you will have wait times split by meta classes and non-meta classes.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

I don’t have to remind you what happens if you swap classes soon with dishonor incoming, right?

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Are you saying the solution for class stacking is us players playing something we might not even know anything about just to avoid it? I don’t know but in my mind preventing the class stacking due to a funcitonal matchmaking is a far better idea. And btw, I keep having games where I have two mesmers on my team while the other team has two thieves. That’s hardly a player’s fault.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Terrorsquad.2349

Are you saying the solution for class stacking is us players playing something we might not even know anything about just to avoid it? I don’t know but in my mind preventing the class stacking due to a funcitonal matchmaking is a far better idea. And btw, I keep having games where I have two mesmers on my team while the other team has two thieves. That’s hardly a player’s fault.

^he gets it

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Susi.4859

Susi.4859

Arenanet pls…

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Yes, because match making system will magically poop out other classes out of their kitten

in dueling room, 60% of them are thieves and if you are playing a thief theres a huge chance of getting 2 or 3 thieves including you in SoloQ.

GG really.

and it is also why i don’t play my thief anymore even it’s my second main, let alone how heavily they rely on broken mechanics ( trickery steal)

a perfect example for thief in this game : Quick scopers in Call of duty, if any one have an idea lol.

(edited by Simon.3794)

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Yes, because match making system will magically poop out other classes out of their kitten

in dueling room, 60% of them are thieves and if you are playing a thief theres a huge chance of getting 2 or 3 thieves including you in SoloQ.

GG really.

I get your point but don’t tell me there are only 10 people in a queue at the time. I guess sometimes it can be difficult not to stack classes but this could be toned down quite easily. Remove class specific dailies, adding this has made no sense since the beginning. Also, as stated above, I’ve had two mesmers on my team while the other team had two thieves. Unless they queue together, its the matchmaking system’s fault.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

The OP swapping class is irrelevant as no matter what class he brought he’d of still lost.

They were essentially playing a 3v5. The thieves couldn’t even get in a sneaky back cap let alone support a flip with a kill.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Dixo.3876

Dixo.3876

I didn’t post the screenshot because of the class stacking but because I had two players who were so bad that they accomplished not one useful thing the entire match. Don’t get me wrong the scoreboard doesn’t necessarily reflect a players contributions, but how do you go the whole game without participating in a kill or at least decapping a point.

You can’ t have 5 1500 players (average) on one side verus 3 2000 players (above average) and 2 750 players (terrible) and call it a fair match because both teams average to 1500.

Don’t get me wrong class stacking is a problem. I agree that daily class wins are a part of the problem here. Besides the fact that dailys exist there is the problem that a casual player doesn’t realize they are throwing a big wrench in the system. With the pvp revamp blog post we were promised fair matches and class specific MMR. I can totally see why san uninformed player might log onto a class for a daily; so what if I’m no good at thief, my thief MMR is low so I’ll play against other low MMR players since the system is suppose to put me in a fair match. It’s not like they had a grand announcement that they actually don’t have class MMR

I didn’t change classes because I don’t have anything else I am good at to change too for one. Another reason is that while it’s allowed now the intent is to not allow switching in the future. Another reason is that shouldn’t have too change classes because of composition. The system is supposed to not stack classes like this.

I have changed builds before to something more tanky with a chance of holding a point. It works if the other people rotate to you and can actually kill something. I’ve learned my lesson on trying that though. Most of the time when I try it my teamates don’t manage to focus a target or they all run off and don’t roatate back to me before I’m overwhelmed.

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

01/13/15 – January 13th Release Notes : Added an accumulating grace period for disconnects, allowing players to reconnect and finish the game without receiving dishonor or taking a loss.

i believe it was clarified that switching class will make you receive no LB points. and that if you do reconnect it must be with the same character.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

I don't care if your...

in PvP

Posted by: Arietta The Broken.1875

Arietta The Broken.1875

It’s all about having % chance to win. You have X% chance of winning. Don’t blame Justin if you couldn’t pull it off.

You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse.